Reciprocal Needs - Cover

Reciprocal Needs

Copyright© 2002 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A love story between a brother and sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow  

Carrie loved her tiny home office. The actual office area was small but the space around her was voluminous affording her a view to the kitchen through the living room and that part of the studio not under the loft. Glancing down, she watched her brother at work, which to her mind made the office location perfect. Darrin had risen early determined to put some productive hours into his paintings before all hell broke loose with the dinner and show scheduled that evening. He didn't look happy.

Carrie smiled. He's pissed again, unreasonably pissed, but not at me this time, she thought. He's pissed because he's afraid, afraid the parents will find out about us, afraid his paintings won't sell, and afraid the critics won't like his work. It's not manly to be afraid, but it is manly to be angry, so he's angry. Carrie had never understood this obvious contradiction in behavior and attributed her lack of understanding to yin and yang. Besides, Darrin's father had taught him how to camouflage fear with anger long ago. Whether her brother knew or not, he was a product of his genes and his early environment.

The artist cursed and threw the paintbrush in his hand across the room.

"Darrin Cannon," Carrie said, standing at the railing, "get your butt up here right now! We need to talk!"

"I'm working! Leave me the fuck alone!"

"You're not working. You're pissed, which is okay. You have a right to be pissed, but we still need to talk. No more work, not today. Please, Darrin."

He glared up at her. She stuck her tongue out at him. He grinned. "Okay. You're right. Let me clean up down here."

When she saw him start up the stairs, she logged off the Internet and turned off her computer.

"Sit down on the sofa," she said. "Please," she added as an afterthought.

"You're a bossy bitch, today," he said, but with a grin.

"I did say please." After he plunked down on the sofa, she rose and walked to him. Standing in front of him with her hands on her hips, she said, "Darrin Cannon, love of my life, the parents will either find out about us or not. If they do, he'll handle whatever they throw at us, and our life together will go on. Your show will be successful or not. Either way we'll have problems to deal with, and we'll deal with them. The critics will be kind or scathing with their reviews, and whether they're complimentary or derogatory doesn't matter, not in the total scheme of things, because Sunday after the parents leave, life for you and me will become normal again, and you'll be able to concentrate on your work to your heart's content. Trying to work today is downright dumb. The parents will be here in an hour. Mom and I are going shopping, which means you'll be stuck with Dad. Later this afternoon, we'll need to get all gussied up for dates neither of us want, attend a dinner we'd both like to avoid, and then we must be sociable and witty at the gallery. God, what a chore! If I were you I'd be pissed, too."

She dropped down to her knees in front of him and pushed his knees apart. "With all you have to put up with today, you deserve a reward." She reached and pulled off his shoes. "I'm going to give you a blow job, a down and dirty blow job. Take off your pants."

"You were right earlier. I'm pissed. I'm not in the mood for sex."

"Who said anything about sex? I'm not asking for sex. I'm not asking for anything. You're tied up in knots, so full of tension and stress you're ready to explode, so go ahead and explode - in my mouth. Take off your fucking pants!" She stuck her tongue out at him, and then wiggled it.

Against his will, he grinned, and then unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them along with his boxers to the floor, finally kicking them away.

"I see my reward isn't entirely distasteful to you," Carrie said. He looked about half-hard. She reached, pushed the foreskin back and exposed the head of his cock. Grinning, she looked up at him and wiggled her tongue again, and then licked all around the crown. She'd recently done some research on the Internet regarding fellatio secrets and decided to experiment with a few of them. She started with what one article called the cock pull. Circling the base of his cock with her thumb and index finger, she pulled up, sliding her fingers along the shaft. Before that hand moved completely off his cock, her other hand did the same thing, creating a constant upward pull. Darrin groaned, and his cock stiffened a bit more. She continued the pull, quickly pulling one hand after the other until he was fully erect.

"Who taught you how to do that?" he asked with a gasp.

"I can read, and the Internet is a veritable font of information. That's called the cock pull. Did you like it?"

"Silly question. What else did you learn?"

"Uh-uh. This is a down and dirty blow job, not a test of my knowledge of fellatio techniques. Don't hold back. When you're ready to come, just let it fly. How soon do you think I can make you come? Ten seconds? Twenty? A minute? Take a guess?"

"Five minutes."

"Wanna bet I can make you come before then?" she asked, her expression full of mischief. She had started the cock pull again, only in reverse, a cock push, she guessed.

He groaned. "Hell no."

"Ah, come on. If you win, I'll owe you one down and dirty blow job at the time of your choosing. If I win, you'll have to go down on me at the time of my choosing." She had reversed the flow of her hands, returning to the cock pull again.

He laughed. "Okay. Either way I win."

She glanced up at the clock in the kitchen. "I'm checking the time, which starts right... now!" Dipping her head she sucked in half of his cock and jacked down on it with one of her hands at the same time. Twirling her tongue around the shaft, she moved up until only the crown was in her mouth. She lashed the crown with her tongue, and with the fingernails of her other hand, she gently scratched the underside of his scrotum, which extracted an excited moan from him.

Switching to another technique, while rhythmically massaging the root of his cock with her fingers just in front of his anus, the spot a different article indicated affected his prostrate, she dipped back down taking his shaft into her mouth until she gagged a little. She quickly bobbed her head up and down, keeping her tongue busy, sucking hard on each down stroke while continuing to massage his prostrate.

An article about deep-throat techniques came to mind, so on the next down stroke when she started to gag, instead of pulling back, she swallowed and took the head of his cock into her throat. It worked! Three more attempts and she had taken his entire length into her mouth and throat.

"Jesus! You're deep throating me!"

A split-second later when she had his entire cock in her mouth again, she looked up at him and winked. At the same time, she moved a finger to his anus and gently rubbed its puckered surface. She felt his cock start to expand and his body become more rigid on the next down stroke. He groaned loudly and his hips rose off the sofa. Without moving back up, she sucked hard, and her tongue felt semen flying up the large vein on the underside of his cock. The elixir spurted into her throat. Swallowing continuously, she milked him dry.

Leaning back, she looked up at the clock.

"I win!" she exclaimed with a grin. "Eighteen seconds. Talk about a hair trigger, bro." She licked her lips. With his semen flying directly into her throat, she couldn't taste him, which disappointed her. She enjoyed the flavors of his semen, which varied from time to time, depending on his diet that day, she'd guessed. Then she noted some come dribbling from the end of his cock, so she licked it off and savored its flavor.

"Good God, sis. That was amazing."

"Thanks. Are you still pissed?"

"Uh-uh." He sighed. "I feel good; no, I feel great!"

The doorbell rang. Carrie groaned. "Damn, that will be the folks. You answer the door. I'll need to brush my teeth. I can't hug and kiss Mom and Dad with come breath.

"What about... ?" he pointed toward his hard-on.

"Ah hell, that'll be soft before you reach the bottom of the stairs."

He laughed. "True."

Carrie hurried away to brush her teeth, and Darrin answered the door on the third ring.

"You're early," he said to his parents. "Come in."

"We're early because we need to talk, son," his father said. He didn't look happy. "Is Carrie here?"

"Yes, she's up in the loft."

"The kitchen table would be good," Harriet said.

Oh, oh, Darrin thought. Here it comes.

Carrie greeted her parents as they started up the stairs. "I just put a pot of coffee on to perk. Did you guys sleep well?"

"Yes," Harriet said.

"No," Evan remarked.

They settled around the kitchen table. The original two chairs had been expanded to four from a purchase at a garage sale. Though different in design, Carrie had painted all the chairs white and purchased matching cushions.

"They want to talk, Carrie," Darrin said with a worried look on his face.

Her heart raced, but she forced a smile. "Then we'll talk. Any particular subject?"

"Yes," her father said. "Your incestuous behavior."

Before Carrie could look outraged and deny, deny, deny, her mother added, "We know you're involved sexually with each other, Carrie, so don't 'Mother!' me and get all indignant and lie through your teeth. It's time to be honest."

Carrie looked at Darrin. He nodded. "Okay," she said. "Darrin and I are in love, and yes, we're sexually involved."

Harriet gave Darrin an intense look. "Are you in love with your sister?"

"Deeply," Darrin said passionately. She had made loving Carrie sound repugnant, and he didn't appreciate it.

"Then why do you have a date tonight with another woman?"

"The date is a subterfuge to throw you off the scent. Christ, Mom, you did everything but inspect our genitals."

"Don't be a smart ass, son," Evan remarked with a scowl.

"That wasn't my intent." He turned to his mother. "Sorry, Mom. After your last visit, we knew you were suspicious, so we felt it prudent for each of us to have dates tonight."

"Who came up with that brilliant idea?" Harriet asked.

"Me," Carrie said.

"I thought as much. We're here to ask you both to stop your destructive behavior," Harriet said.

"Then you're wasting your time," Carrie stated and glared at her mother. Tuning to her father, she said, "Darrin and I love each other as deeply as you love Mom, as deeply as she loves you. If we could marry, we would, Dad. The law won't let us, so we'll live together as man and wife without the sanctity of marriage."

"Like hell you will!" His face flushed full of anger.

"What are you going to do, Dad?" Darrin asked. "Kidnap Carrie and beat the crap out of me?"

"That was my solution until your mother and I talked."

"For what it's worth, Dad, I agree wholeheartedly with Carrie's statement. In my mind, she is my wife as in hers I am her husband, and we will live as such together for the rest of our lives."

Evan Cannon slumped in his chair and glanced at his wife. "It's as we feared, Harriet."

"Yeah. Now what?"

It was as if Darrin and Carrie weren't in the room.

"We do as we discussed, but I have an added suggestion," Evan said.

"Which is?" Harriet asked.

"They should have a ceremony and exchange vows, which we will witness," he said.

"What a marvelous idea!" Harriet exclaimed. She turned to her children. "Now you know why I love your father so much."

Darrin and Carrie sat thoroughly confused. Carrie's jaw gaped and Darrin's scowl matched that of his father's a few minutes before.

"What are you saying? I don't understand," Darrin said.

"Evan and I started talking about this problem early this morning," Harriet said. "We agreed we needed to define the problem before we proceeded. If the two of you were involved sexually, we had to know if you were both in love; if one of you was in love, and not the other; or if neither of you were in love, and you were merely playing dirty, little sex games. Accordingly, Evan and I designed the scene we all just played. If only one or neither of you was in love, we planned to separate you as soon as possible. But we also understood if you were both deeply in love, separating you would not be possible."

"Don't misunderstand," Evan said. "We aren't condoning your behavior. It's against the laws of nature and man, but if you're both completely and irrevocably committed to each other, as you appear to be, you leave us only two choices. One, we can condemn both you and your behavior, leave you to your own devices and never speak to you again, or two, condemn your behavior without condemning you personally and somehow understand and accept the situation."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.