Dunrossiter - Cover

Dunrossiter

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 6: Jamie Dunrossiter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jamie Dunrossiter - The young wife of Earl Dunrossiter discovers to her horror just what sort of man her new husband and his sons are.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Historical   Incest   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Dunrossiter lounged in his chambers. He had spent the last several weeks training his wife in her new role and was rather pleased with the results. She craved a hard cock as much as the most wanton slut in his employ! She now enjoyed taking his cock into her every orifice and was proficient in satisfying the other girls as well. He had rarely had a wench so demanding of his organ, and he reveled in his ability to degrade even the finest of ladies.

As he got up, Jenny, the buxom and fiery-haired wench who had shared his bed with himself and his wife, stirred, waking Katherine. The two shared a kiss, then watched as Dunrossiter moved towards his privy chamber. They lazed in bed, arms around each other until he came out. It was then that they noticed the door had opened, and a third woman, Kate, had stepped in with a pot of tea. Neither woman was surprised when, after accepting his teacup and sipping from it, he pushed Kate to her knees. The servant girl took his manhood between her lips and manipulated him until he spewed into her mouth.

“Very nice, Kate,” he said good-naturedly. “I can see why my sons enjoy you so much. You are quite the serving slut.”

“Thank you, my lord,” she said with tear-filled eyes.

“Good God, Arthur, don’t tell me that you talk to your sons about this sort of thing!” demanded an angry Katherine. “Even you cannot be that depraved!”

“And what of it, wife?” he commented, as Kate stood and began serving his wife tea. “A young man needs to expend his energies. Both Kent and Rob seem to enjoy taking Kate, and so do I.”

“And what of Jamie? Does he degrade the women of the household so, as well?”

Dunrossiter gave his wife a surprised look at the mention of his third son. “Eh, I don’t know as we’ve ever really discussed it.” He looked back at Kate. “Well, does James enjoy your favors as well, wench?”

“I wouldn’t know, my lord. He’s never taken me,” she replied sheepishly.

Shrugging, he looked over at Jenny. “You?”

“No, my lord. I don’t believe he’s had any of us, my lord.”

“What?” roared Dunrossiter. “None of you? This is ridiculous. The boy is fifteen already! Kate take care of this today!” he ordered.

“My apologies, milord, but I cannot,” she whispered ashamedly. Lifting her skirt, she showed the Earl proof that her courses were arrived.

“Damnation!” He looked across the room to where Jenny lay cuddling with his wife. “Well then, you do it, Jenny. You, sure as the Devil, don’t have that excuse!”

“Yes, milord.”


Jamie Dunrossiter idly studied the law book in his lap, his thoughts constantly returning to the recent turmoil in the household. His stepmother seemed awfully out of sorts lately, and there were considerable comings and goings of the servant girls to his father’s bedchambers. He was too intelligent not to understand what his father and stepbrothers were up to with regards to the servant girls but was of two minds about it. It seemed a flagrant disregard of decency to demand the services of the poor serving wenches thusly, but it also seemed to be a most enjoyable pastime, as well. The normal urges of a young man coursed through his veins, but it seemed wrong to simply go about raping the wenches like his family did.

Jamie had spent much of the past few years in London, attending a boarding school. His studies had been well ahead of his peers, and he had been recommended for a course of study at Oxford in the fall. Perhaps, he mused, it would be good to get away from the household again. Perhaps his father was right, that ‘sheep were made for shearing.’ Nonetheless, what his father did to the peasants wasn’t shearing, it was more like butchering!

A knock on the door roused him from his reverie. Tossing the book aside, he adjusted his nightshirt and pulled the covers up slightly. “Come in.”

Jenny opened the door and brought in a silver tea service. “I thought you might like a cup of tea, milord, before retiring,” she said, setting the service down on the end table.

“Er, thank you, Jenny, thank you,” said Jamie. He watched the girl intensely as she poured him the tea, then added the cream and sugar. He had always been fond of the older girl, and she seemed especially lovely that night. Her long red hair had been brushed until it glistened in the candlelight. She was wearing a simple skirt and a peasant blouse, and the way she moved beneath it showed that she had neglected a shift. If his brothers were to see her like that, he knew she’d be satisfying their needs all night long!

Jenny moved around the room seductively, picking up his clothing and setting the room to order, eyeing him speculatively as she moved. The Earl’s youngest son was so unlike the others, and not simply in appearance. He seemed much politer and more intelligent than them and had already made known his intention of reading for the law. Perhaps he took after his mother, she thought.

She approached his bed as he finished his tea. “More, milord?”

“Thank you, but no, Jenny.” Jamie tried not to stare at her chest. Her full breasts swayed delightfully beneath the thin cotton.

“Milord, is there a problem? You keep staring at me so,” she asked coyly.

Jamie’s face reddened, and he turned away. “No, no problem, sorry,” he mumbled.

Jenny sat down on the edge of the bed and turned to face him. “Master James, were you staring at my boobies?” she teased. She knew that the young man was ready for her advances; several of the maids had whispered that they had found the stains of his manhood on some of his night clothing.

Jamie turned back, beet-red, to see the girl thrusting her chest in his direction. He whirled away, muttering denials.

“Please, my lord, it’s all right. I understand how I could have excited your passions. It is my fault, not yours.” She reached out a hand and gently cupped his face, turning him back to her. “I seem to have dressed too immodestly, and I can tell that it has affected you. Please don’t be angry with me.”

Jamie Dunrossiter had no idea how to respond. Her hand felt so soft and warm, and she pressed her breasts out proudly towards him. Her blouse had shifted, coming down loosely off a shoulder, exposing the top of one magnificent breast. His cock stirred and stiffened instantly, and he felt his face heat as he blushed. “No, it’s all right, Jenny, it’s not your fault. Perhaps you should go now,” he croaked out. Then, when she had left, he could push down the sheets and abuse himself until he spent. Being around the pretty serving girls, so deft at pleasing men, often caused him to release himself in such a fashion.

“Please, milord, you seem as if you wish to look at my breasts.” She shrugged imperceptibly, and the loose blouse slipped lower, off both shoulders, and was held in place only by her fully aroused nipples. Jamie stared at her bosom. “My job is but to serve. Please, Master James, would you care to touch them?”

Jamie stared hungrily at the sight before him. Jenny’s boobies seemed perfectly formed, and his cock strained to tear through the covers. His mouth was dry as he gaped. “What?”

Jenny took his limp hands and held them to her full breasts. As Jamie gasped, she reached out and tugged the covers from his lifeless body. As she exposed the bottom of his nightshirt, she pulled it up, and gazed at his manhood. She was very impressed with Jamie Dunrossiter, and she cursed herself anew at her weakness.

Jenny Meaney had been indentured to the Dunrossiter estate when she was still but fourteen, yet another victim of the Earl’s practices regarding the local peasantry. Even then she had been a buxom and comely girl, and she had been promptly put to use servicing the Earl, his sons, and his English manservants. To her utter shame and horror, she had not only learned to tolerate these assaults, but had come to enjoy, even to crave them. Worst of all, Jenny was a deeply religious young woman, raised in an extremely Roman Catholic society, so she knew in her heart that these sins were mortal. Women were the Devil’s playthings and the cause of woe. Was it not a woman who had first tasted the Forbidden Fruit, causing Man’s downfall? In her heart, Jenny knew that she was forsaken by God to an eternity of damnation in the Pit for the pleasures she took in coupling with the men of the household.

She was allowed no release from these torments of the soul, not even the sordid release offered by being gotten with child by one of her innumerable lovers. Even though the men had regularly used her since she had first entered the estate five years ago, she was as barren as a desert. God was prolonging both her agony and her ecstasy, since a pregnant maid was always shipped back to her family as a fallen woman. Instead, she found herself the most senior of the serving girls, tormented in her soul by her shameless craving for a man’s cock, even as her friends were raped and eventually sent packing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.