Dunrossiter - Cover

Dunrossiter

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 5: Discovering Her New Situation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Discovering Her New Situation - The young wife of Earl Dunrossiter discovers to her horror just what sort of man her new husband and his sons are.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Historical   Incest   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Katherine Dunrossiter looked forward to leaving the mansion even if it was only for a few hours. The six months of her marriage were becoming more of a living hell than she could have imagined. Her grandfather and great-aunt had both died several months before, and her husband and his oldest sons were absolute beasts. Although she had never witnessed it, she knew that they were all swiving the wenches around the house. Two had already been sacked when they had been found in the family way, even though it had been whispered that the Dunrossiters themselves had made them so.

She and Gwen, one of her ladies’ maids, climbed into the carriage for the trip to the coast. It would only be a few hours’ drive to the shops there, but she relished her release, nonetheless. They settled themselves into the cushions as the carriage made its way down the oak-lined drive.

CRACK! The carriage was at most two miles down the road when Katherine felt it lurch and fall off to the side. She and Gwen were thrown to the floor. As they righted themselves on the canted floor, they heard a moan come from outside. Struggling to stay upright in the precariously perched carriage, they managed to open the door and clamber out. It was obvious that the carriage wheel had broken, and that the driver had been thrown off. He was leaning against a road marker, his face white, as he grasped his shin.

“What happened? Are you alright?” asked Katherine, running up to him.

The driver bit back a curse and answered, “Aye, ma’am, but I think my leg’s right broke.”

“What should we do?”

The driver grimaced and nodded back along the highway. “You’ll have to walk back and get me some help, ma’am.” He moved slightly, and the broken bone caused him to bite back more cursing. “Now, please, if you will.”

Katherine stood. “Al right, but I will leave Gwen with you.” Gwen looked up at her mistress and nodded assent.

The driver, an Englishman like the rest of the senior menservants, snickered and said, “I’ll not be needing any of her sort of comfort any time soon. Take her with you.”

Katherine glowered at the insult to Gwen. The Englishmen at the estate were as incorrigible as her husband and stepsons in their attitudes and actions towards the Irish. “So be it, sir.”

The driver simply nodded. “You’ll find a bottle of whisky in the carriage, ma’am. Just leave me that and hurry someone back, eh. Thank you, kindly, ma’am.”

Katherine and Gwen saw to the driver’s needs and then began walking back up the road to the manor. They arrived within forty minutes, and promptly told Clive Tolliver, the head of the English servants, what had happened. He promptly went off to round up help, and the two women went into the manor. Gwen followed Katherine up the stairs to help her change from her soiled dress.

Katherine stopped as she approached her chamber door and decided to instead tell her husband what had occurred. Stepping across the hallway, she opened the door to her husband’s rooms and stepped inside, with Gwen following her.

“My lord, I thought it best to tell you...”, she started, then stopped, aghast at the sight before her. Arthur Dunrossiter was wearing only his dressing gown and seated in an armchair. His dressing gown was open, and he wore nothing beneath it. At his feet knelt one of the maids, as naked as the day she was born, committing the sin of Sodom upon the Earl. His gargantuan cock was well into the girl’s mouth, and she was stroking and pumping at his thick shaft.

“Good God! I leave but for an hour and you are already swiving the wenches? You bastard!” she exclaimed as she stared. Jenny started at the voice and moved to arise, but Dunrossiter’s powerful hands kept her in position. “Have you no common decency, sir? Have you nothing to say? This is intolerable!”

Dunrossiter smirked, and asked, “Care to join us, Katherine?”

“Bastard!” she shrieked. “I won’t live like this! I’m leaving!” She whirled around and fumbled as she ran headfirst into Gwen.

Dunrossiter’s powerful voice stopped her in her tracks. “And go where?” he demanded.

She turned to face him, astonished that he was keeping Jenny at her tasks. “Back home, to my grandfather’s estate. I still have that, you know.”

Dunrossiter smiled. “You mean you had that. If you recall, you signed that over as collateral on the loan for the Dublin properties. It is no longer your estate, my dear. You have no property anymore.”

Katherine gasped as she remembered the papers she had signed for her husband, shortly after her grandfather’s funeral. She hadn’t understood them, but her husband had reassured her it was meaningless. Her mind was awhirl! What could she do? Where could she go?

Dunrossiter continued. “Gwen, close the door and lock it. You’ll be joining us, too.”

“Stay where you are, Gwen!” ordered Katherine.

She was astonished when Gwen moved and closed the door, locking it. Gwen came around and handed Dunrossiter the key, which he promptly threw across the room. Gwen’s eyes were downcast, as she said, “Sorry, ma’am, but I had to.” The girl was far more frightened of Dunrossiter’s wrath than that of her mistress.

“Let me explain something to you, my loving wife. Without me, you are nothing but a penniless vagabond, with no lands or income. Leave if you wish, I really don’t care. I only married you to get your estate, and I have that now. Leave now and you’ll be leaving with nothing but the clothes on your back, and since you have no skills or talents, it will be on your back that you’ll have to earn your bread. Mind you, you have considerable abilities in that area, but you need to learn a few things more, eh?” He nodded towards where Jenny was kneeling between his legs, suckling the end of his shaft.

“You bastard!” screamed his wife.

“Not really. I knew my parents well. My mother was a witch and a shrew, but my father tamed her as well. He remarked to me once that she was as adept at pleasing a man as any Irish slut he had ever met.” Looking at Gwen, he ordered, “Strip off those clothes, girl, then help milady with hers.”

Katherine was astounded to watch Gwen unbutton her dress and peel it off, then pull off her stockings and shoes. The girl was a surprisingly endowed blonde, of medium height and size. The girl stepped behind her and began fumbling with her dress. “Gwen?” she asked weakly.

The piteous reply moved Katherine to tears. “It’s for the best, ma’am, really. It’s harmless and won’t kill you. You’ll get used to it.”

Lady Dunrossiter found herself stripped naked before her philandering husband’s eyes. Once bare, she was ordered forward, and Gwen took her by the elbow and pulled her towards him. She found herself kneeling before her husband with the other two girls, staring at her husband’s monstrously large organ. She looked up with a start as Dunrossiter began talking anew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.