Dunrossiter - Cover

Dunrossiter

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 3: Marriage Pleasures

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Marriage Pleasures - The young wife of Earl Dunrossiter discovers to her horror just what sort of man her new husband and his sons are.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Historical   Incest   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Dunrossiter awoke in the late morning and gazed across at his bride. Jade and rake that he was, he had to admit that her performance the previous night had been nothing short of spectacular! Her cunny had grasped at his organ like few before it had, milking his seed from him till he was limp and tired. Now, as he gazed down at her naked form, he felt a stirring in his loins. He reached over and began stroking one of her firm breasts, smiling as her nipple stiffened even though she was still asleep. He continued flicking his fingers across the dark flesh, contrasting so nicely with the rest of her flawlessly creamy skin, until she began to stir.

Katherine woke slowly to the delicious assault and gazed up at her new husband lovingly. She could see his manhood stiff and expectant, swollen with desire, and knew he wanted to begin anew. Raising herself up on one elbow, she was surprised at the soreness in her loins, and groaned lowly. “Oh, Arthur, please, not just yet, darling, please?” she begged of him.

Dunrossiter was not overly surprised by this turn of events. She had been a virgin at this time yesterday, and some pain was to be expected. Well, that was what the servant girls were good for, in any case. “Certainly, my dear. Perhaps later, after a nice soothing bath?”

“Oh, thank you, sir.” She smiled at the Earl and said, “Yes, milord, I’m sure I’ll be better by this evening. I’m sorry, darling.”

“Of, course, Katherine, go back to sleep now.” Dunrossiter stood and wrapped his dressing gown around himself and left the bedroom. He used the chamberpot in his privy, then stepped into his dressing room. As expected, a servant girl, Jenny, was waiting for him. He stepped in front of her and removed his robe. His manhood sprang forth stiffly. Grasping her firmly, he pulled her top down around her waist, then pushed her to her knees before him.

Jenny had been used numerous times by Earl Dunrossiter, as had all the women of the household. The potato crop had been poor the last two years and looked to be no better this year. Work on the Dunrossiter estate was the best, and almost only, work to be had, and a complaining worker would have been sacked and whipped off the lands that they were indebted to. Every worker needed their pitiful wages; it was often the only thing standing between their families and starvation.

Jenny opened her mouth wide and guided his oversized organ between her lips. Dunrossiter began thrusting fiercely, gripping her red hair in his fists as he fucked her mouth. Jenny angled her head slightly as she felt it begin to enter her throat and fought off gagging, knowing that it would only cause him to cane her bare ass. She sucked strongly, hoping that he would explode rapidly, and was pleased when she felt his cock swell in her mouth and begin pumping his seed down her throat. She continued sucking and swallowing until his manhood softened and he pulled away, then she gathered her clothing around herself and stood. She kept her eyes towards the floor as she turned to leave.

“Oh, Jenny,” called Dunrossiter softly.

“Yes, milord?” she said, turning back.

Dunrossiter picked up a riding crop and gently brushed it along her arse. “Now remember, Jenny, and make sure the other girls understand this as well. You will keep this to yourself, and not let my wife know about this, or I shall be angry.” He gave her a swat, a stinging swish that caused her to let out a stifled gasp. “Understand?”

“Yes, my lord.”


Katherine found her new husband reading in his study. He was seated on a small love chair, reading a book when she entered. He set the book on an end-table and greeted her warmly, though he did not rise. She came closer and leaned down to kiss him.

Dunrossiter surprised her with the intensity of his kiss. He pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her, pressing his lips against hers fiercely and passionately. After a moment, she pulled back and smiled. “Milord, you act as if I’ve been gone for months.”

“Every moment you’re away seems as months to me,” he said gallantly.

She snuggled contentedly in her husband’s arms. “That is very sweet, my darling, and I thank you for the compliment.”

Dunrossiter began to stroke her back suggestively, as he laid a hand on her leg. As he began to undo the buttons on the back of her dress, he reached down and slipped the other hand underneath, to caress and fondle her loins. “Are you feeling better now, my dear?” he asked, a restive gleam in his eyes.

Katherine Dunrossiter had enjoyed her wedding night immensely, once she had overcome the initial pain and shock of her defloration, and looked forward to a repeat that evening, but her husband’s amorous advances shocked her. It was still the late morning, and they had not even had their luncheon yet! She struggled against his grip, protesting, “Arthur, really, shouldn’t we wait until later?”

“You excite me so, sweet Katherine, that I shall never last ‘til then.”

Katherine attempted to stand but was held fast in Dunrossiter’s powerful grasp. “Please, darling, let us be off to our chambers then, if you are so in need.”

Dunrossiter gave his wife a thin smile and continued to unbutton her dress. “Nonsense, my dear. I am here now and excited now, so I shall take you now.” Effortlessly he lifted her and faced her on his lap, straddling his legs with her dress pushed up to her waist. He stared hungrily at her sex as he undid his breeches, exposing himself to her gaze.

Katherine felt her loins moisten at the sight of the immense organ which had pleasured her so much the night before and her resolve weakened. She stopped protesting as he pulled her forward, impaling her on himself. She moaned lowly as she sank down onto him. Her dress fell forward off her arms and her husband pulled her shift down as well, feasting his eyes on her bounteous mounds of flesh. Lowering his face, he began suckling from her as she bounced slowly atop his cock. Katherine moaned as she forgot her protests.

“Yes, Arthur, yes! Take me, take me!” Her cunny began its instinctive grasping of the buried monster that filled her beyond completion. Now it became Dunrossiter’s turn to begin moaning, as he felt his bride drive him closer and closer to spending. Katherine began bouncing heavily on the entombed cock, only to be rewarded by the incomparable feeling of her husband’s organ expanding, pulsating as he blasted his seed deep within her. Sated, she collapsed in his arms, to cuddle as he deflated, their mixed juices running from her across his lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.