Carree Loves Billy: After the Loving - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: After the Loving

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story is about the weeks following Carree and Bills sexual awakening; How they dealt with their friends, and new sexual horizons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Let me rid you of these," he said as he hooked his fingers in the sides of my panty and I lifted my butt to let them slide off.

He looked at my pussy as if it were the first time. He squinted, and blew a short breath out through pursed lips. "Ouuuu, that's pretty, all shaved and smooth," he said as he put a hand over my vagina and centered his middle finger in the groove and stroked upwards over my clit over my belly and all the way up to my chin.

He held my chin in his fingers as he kissed me and then waved his tongue over my lips and then retraced the path his fingers had just taken all the way down to my pussy. He licked along the groove and used two fingers to part the lips and let my clit pop out. His tongue hit that spot and I was on the roller coaster in an instant. I hadn't expected him to get so deeply, so fast, into licking me, but I had no time to protest. My body caught up real fast and I was pushing my mons to his mouth hoping he could devour me. His tongue had my first orgasm in line waving it's little hand waiting to be picked, and pick it he did. I was just about to move to get his cock in my hand when I got lost in my orgasm. I was already trying to find the top of the ladder to jump from. My orgasm came quick and hard. I moaned and squealed and was already trying to squirm away from his advances, it hurt so good.

"Wait, wait, Bill," I cried. "Remember the ticket, the 69, lets try that. I want you too," I whined.

He gave up my clit and sat back and motioned me to get up. I did and he lay back while removing his undies. He put his hands to each side of himself and said, "Put your knees here." I did as he said, but I guess I didn't understand. "No, turnaround, 69," he said.

I saw right away why he should be on the bottom with his head up on the incline, my ass and vagina were right in his face. He was slowly kissing around my butt cheeks and thighs. I knew he would work his way to my pussy and I was anticipating it, when I looked down at what he had for me. He was fully retracted, erect and shiny, quite ready for a kiss and a suck. I didn't need an invitation to drop my mouth over the head and wipe it clean. His kiss turned into a tongue dart in my pussy. Between his saliva and my own lube, his tongue shot like a finger between my lips.

Although I was not able to get much of Bill that deep in my mouth, I began to bob in rhythm to his licks on me. With just one other real session of sex before, we were doing quite well and confidently with ourselves.

"Soixante-neuf"(fr), or "69", was probably the first sex act I heard of where I had real wonderment, instead of disgust. By the time I had heard of it I knew that giving and receiving oral sex was supposed to be pleasurable. Of course the first time you hear of oral sex you are thinking of those private places being from where you excrete waste, and the thought of putting your mouth there is repugnant, and all of those who do so must be perverts.

But, the thought of you both doing it to each other, at the same time, was somewhat like actual intercourse.

i.e.: Both of you feeling the same sensations simultaneously.

It did not take long at experiencing the act to get the hang of it. I remember reading that sometimes you could feel you were not able to concentrate on your partner, because you were enjoying his or her ministrations on you too much. But, one of the woman's information books I read said that was overcome when you both got into the same cadence. Then, you were to imagine you were licking or tonguing yourself. It seemed a far fetch at the time, but now that information was serving my pleasure, quite richly, I might add.

We had gotten deeply into the real sex of our liaison without much real foreplay today. I should say real physical foreplay. I think every moment we were together today was foreplay. Last night we both had looked forward to the end of my period so we could fulfill the promise of Friday night. Bill did get off and I did get to participate, but a nice shrieking orgasm was due me to feel fulfilled. Bills magic fingers never let me down.

After quite a few minutes of co-opted pleasure, the meter of our mouths began to change as we were each reaching orgasm. I didn't see how we could cum together, and apparently, neither did Bill.

He moved his tongue from around my clit to my vulva and lips, sucking and lightly chewing them. I took this as a lead to proceed and finish him.

I had been using my hand lightly to stroke him with my bobbing, because I knew I couldn't go that deep. I wanted to give him as much pleasure s possible. With the pre-cum I now tasted, I apparently had done pretty well. I began to grip him a little tighter and lengthen my stroke while I shortened the bob of my mouth. I used my tongue more around the head to give him more sensations.

The few other previous times I had got him off with my mouth, he was quite loud and verbose as he approached and finally came.

Today, with his mouth in my crotch, that was not the case, not wanting to give up what he was doing to announce his orgasm. His exhale became quite pronounced through his nose as he neared orgasm. I was preparing to catch all of his liquid love and timing my swallows so that I wouldn't choke.

Suddenly he moved his head away from my pussy and I thought he would shout out, but he just moved his tongue from my vagina to my little butt-hole. He drilled it hard and I was just about to worry if I was clean back there when he pulled my hips to his face and buried his head to my ass crease and tried to put his tongue up my butt. In that same second, he shot the first of 3 or 4 bursts of pre-cum and cum into my mouth. I was quite prepared to accept and swallow them, even with his tongue trying to go up my rear. It did feel fantastic, yet strange to have his tongue there, even though he had done that before, but I was truly enthralled in making his orgasm as complete as possible.

He was through "shooting" in to my mouth but there was still steady ooze emitting as he continued to tongue my anus and have long nasal exhales. I was letting this collect in my mouth because I knew the swallowing action, over the now super sensitive head of his penis, would send him recoiling from my mouth. I wanted one more swallow as I lolled my tongue gently back and forth over the little slit at the top of his pretty penis. Finally, I was satisfied that I had gotten all of his ejaculation either in my belly or in my mouth. I swallowed and sucked hard one more time to clear my mouth of it. As expected, he violently recoiled for my mouth as he gripped my hips tightly with his hands.

I let his cock rest to the side of my cheek, as he could no longer stand it to be in the torture chamber of my mouth. What gave him so much pleasure just seconds ago would make him crazy right now. As he moved his tongue from my butt-hole back to my vagina, and especially my clit, I began to tongue to crease beside his balls, occasionally nipping at them with my tongue. If I didn't know his body before, after today, I would.

He used his fingers to pull apart my pussy and show my erect clitoris to his tongue. He flicked it with earnest and would then cover it with his mouth sucking at it. I was crazy with delight and sensation of my impending orgasm. In this position, on this couch, he was free to move his hands and fingers about me with out losing me. He was inclined to the point where I was being

"served" to him. My clit as totally exposed and he needn't hold me open any longer to swathe it with his tongue. He pushed one finger into me, seemingly behind my clit, and I knew he was going for my G-spot. With his other hand he put his thumb over my asshole and was rubbing it backed forth. Not trying to put it in, I don't know how I would have handled that, then, but just gliding over it. I was in ecstasy.

I knew he was going to my G-spot with his finger. I didn't know that much about it and what made it do what it did, but I definitely know I leak a milky fluid, heavily, when I orgasm from there. If I got into the rhythm of it, I knew I could spurt or shoot the fluid. One thing I did know for sure, I was going to cum, and real soon.

My first waves of spasm were hitting when I felt a hard jolt coming from deep within me. I tried to keep my mouth busy with licking and sucking on and around his sack, but I feared hurting him and I raised my head to announce my orgasm.

"Urghh urghhh urghh, arghhhhh", I could barely stand the pressure and pleasure that was surfacing as his tongue and finger worked in unison. I held back my climax, that seemed the size of a softball, to make a bigger wave of orgasm, but then I had to let it go. When I did there was a gush of fluid that must have hit Bill in the face, and before I could move away, a second hit and splashed out.

"Your finger! Move your finger, Bill," I shouted to stop the G- spot reflexes. "I can't stand anymore and I want to feel your tongue," I commanded.

I don't think I ever before, and rarely ever since, said anything that could be made out to be words during an orgasm.

But, on that day, I did, and Bill heeded my urgent request. He took his finger from my pussy and just concentrated on my clit with his tongue and wave after wave or orgasm came over me from deep inside me as well as right from my clit.

To try to put in words, the vocal emissions I made, would be fruitless, as spelling such things would be impossible. But with my being already shaken by my G-spot O's, these deep seated orgasms sought to satisfy a few weeks of longing.

I ground the bald palate of my sexy meal to Bills face with an abandon I never knew up until that point. Every muscle in my body turned hard as I tried to meld my clit with his tongue.

Then, I could no longer stand it for one split of a second. I fell forward to my shoulders between Bill legs with my hands gripping my breasts expelling a long loud "Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

We lay like that motionless for a few minutes. I realized his thumb was still on my asshole and had actually sunk in just to the pad of his thumb. Not really in, but definitely not out.

Definitely not pushed in, but just accepted by my body. Perhaps this was the meld I had sought a moment ago.

The first movement for either of us was Bill removing that digit from my tight dimple. With it removed I rolled to my side curled between his legs.

"Waiting for the right time (for this, or any kind of sex) has it's merits, I would say," I said with a little chuckle.

"Mmmmm, do you really think that, or are you just saying it,"

Bill said facetiously as he sat up and laid himself over me.

We hugged and cuddled when I realized that the time must be late.

I twisted to see the clock on the wall, five after four.

"Let me up. I better call my Mom and tell her I'll be a few minutes late," I said.

Bill held up one finger to me and reached out and walked a step on his hands to the TV stand and grabbed the cordless phone. I laid back and dialed my number.

"Hi Mom, I'm going to be a few minutes late. We were doing an errand for Bills Mom and we got held up. I'll be home by 20 minutes after or so. Anything else you need for dinner, as long as I'm out?... OK, I'll see you soon."

I handed Bill back the phone and he put it on the floor and I slumped back down to the couch. As he twisted back up to the couch his mid section was right in front of me. His beautiful soft uncircumcised penis was right in front of my face. I took two fingers to pull back the foreskin and gave the head two long deep sucks. A drop of semen escaped and went to my tongue.

"Sorry, couldn't help that honey. I love you and I love your penis. We don't spend that much time nude. I couldn't help it," I apologized.

"No apology necessary baby," he said as he planted big kisses on my butt cheeks as he got up.

"Uggg, we gotta get you home! I barely feel like moving," Bill said as he helped me up. We stood nude and hugged each other, both grabbing each other's ass. We kissed deeply, and we each tasted each others sex on our mouths.

"Let's get dressed. We have to stop at the Pik'n'Pay to get half and half, and some heavy cream. Mom thawed her last pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving and my Dad won't eat it without whipped cream,"

I said.

My panties felt cool from being damp from my juices earlier as they hit my pussy, or maybe my pussy was still that hot. Either way, it made me a little thrill each time I shifted to get into my jeans. I looked at Bill as he was stuffing his penis into his pants. I think my last little taste of him may have inflated the issue. I was glad we felt so comfortable together. I really loved this man.

We stopped and bought my Moms last minute dinner things and were in my driveway by almost 4:30. It was a short goodbye, but a nice one. I just laid my head back and let him kiss my super contented face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.