Carree Loves Billy: After the Loving
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story is about the weeks following Carree and Bills sexual awakening; How they dealt with their friends, and new sexual horizons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Your eye looks 100 per cent better Meg, all the swelling is down and the little black and blue that shows can be covered with make-up. Just don't rub or cry anymore." I said.

I continued, "I think he's going to come back to you Meg. He was spending more and more time with our crowd in the last month or so. I think he just had some time with his old crowd who told him that he should be getting more, as if sex is the only thing there is in a relationship. Being a sophomore and being very attractive, I think you were originally his trophy for those guys. I agree with Judy. He hadn't planned on falling for you.

When he did, I think they told him he was a wimp. He said he only dated you because you had big tits. That was probably the truth.

That's why I say you were his trophy. You two clicked right away and it caught him off guard."

"I hope you're right. If not, if he remains this macho jerk, I may have to seek him out and kick him in the balls," Meg said laughing.

"Real grown up," I added with a smirk. "So, am I back in your ski trip plans or not?" I asked.

"I guess you were NEVER REALLY out of them. Inviting Jimmy to go with me was going to be rape avoidance, for me, all weekend, plus if my Mom and Dad ever found out, I would be really screwed. You never really thought you weren't going with me, did you?" Meg asked.

"Not really. I didn't see how you could pull it off. Why don't you put Jimmy on the back burner and lets concentrate on fun this weekend. If it's as much fun as last year with your parents, it will be great." I said as I got up to start picking up.

Meg got up and hugged me again. "I knew you couldn't be the bitch that I hoped would "die a virgin" all Saturday and Sunday. (we both laughed) "I'm going to shower and get ready for school. I can give you a ride back with me, even though my Mom says "no riders" yet. It's only a little ways. You trust me to drive right?"

I told her I did, and she ran up the stairs to shower and dress, while I picked up her mess. We both got back to school in time for the first period after lunch, and Meg looked OK. If I saw Jimmy alone this afternoon, I was going to give him a piece of my mind, the little bastard. What he did to my friend was strictly rotten and he was going to hear from me.


I didn't see Jimmy that day or the next. On Wednesday there was supposed to be a senior skip, but when it was announced that the Bishop would be saying the Thanksgiving Mass in the Gym, there was a general announcement that the skip was not authorized and anyone who was absent would be disciplined. Usually this kind of an infraction meant that quarterly marks would not be mailed, they would have to be picked up with a parent present, or some other little threat. I figured Jimmy would cancel his skip so I had asked Bill to bring me into school 10 minutes early. He knew what I wanted to do, so he went along with my plan.

Bill let me off just in front of school before he went to the lot. Seniors could park on the street in front of school so I knew where to lay in wait for my prey.

Bill and I would wait until after Mass to say our weekend goodbyes.

I hated not seeing him for 4 days, but last weekend we made up for a lot of future lost time. Tuesday night Bill had to rush home to get to work after school, so we had a nice long phone session after he finally got home from work. A couple times we caught each other saying how we missed our little "sessions" from last weekend. We had both promised to not be as wild and active as we had been last weekend, sexually.

Unless the time and place presented itself, any sex acts like last weekends, were not going to happen. As much as we loved each other, we knew the day when we would be alone together was far off.

Great temptations for intercourse, like last weeks, would be harder to resist if we were at each other that often.

The necking, rubbing, touching, and even masturbation, when things got real hot, would have to satisfy our urges. Before Bill left with his family to Thanksgiving in Vermont, I wanted a nice long special goodbye, and I bet he did to.

I had no more gotten out of Bills car when Jimmy drove up. He parked his car right behind Benny Smiths car. Benny was one of the senior jerks that used to try and date underclass girls "to break them in right". He made me sick. My friend Jenny calls him Fonzie, because of the way he acts. He really thinks that he can get girls, like the TV character did. He was one of the guys that Jimmy looked up to.

"Jimmy Beauchamp, I have to talk to you," I called out.

He turned and saw me, and already I knew he wished he hadn't.

"What does SHE want you to tell me, Carree?" He said with a sneer.

I got right in his face. I always liked Jimmy. We had been out with he and Meg a lot as a couple, so I had no fear of him.

"SHE doesn't have anything to say to you, you lowlife piece of shit," I swore to make sure he knew I was pissed.

"You are so wrapped up in being macho with the bunch of losers you hang with that you can't even admit you love her, can you? I see all the trinkets and things you buy her. I bet your hoodlum friends would be surprised to see the cutesy stuff you buy her.

Maybe you took her little bear with the diamond in it and gave it to your pal Benny.

On second thought, maybe you didn't.

I know because, you can't look at that bear without thinking about her, can you? You look at it and know it's the only thing you have left of her, and you threw her away.

I always really liked you Jimmy, mainly because I call Meg my best friend. Everyone told her she was stupid to date a senior, and she stuck with you, despite the trashy reputations of your friends.

She saw the good in you. You will never find a dearer friend than you had in her. I also know you took advantage of her, too.

That's something she can never get back again, Jimmy. It's too bad you can't just admit how you feel about her and tell your friends to, to, to... just FUCK OFF if they don't like it.

You may not have lost her yet, you asshole, but if you have, it serves you right. She can't believe the real Jimmy Beauchamp, that she knows, would have given her an ultimatum like THAT. You let trash put ideas in your head Jimmy. Wake up!!"

I turned on a heel and walked away. I hadn't quite drawn a crowd, but there were many in earshot to know what I had said. I'm sure many of them had never, and will never again, hear me use that kind of language. I saw what he did to Megan, how devastated she was. She was my dearest friend and the thought of her dreams going up in smoke like that, for no real reason, rubbed me raw. I wasn't sorry for what I said; I just wish the audience were smaller.

When I got to the school door I turned around to see if Jimmy was catching up, to give me a piece of his mind, but he was gone. No actually, I saw he was back in his car, sitting there looking straight ahead. Good, I hope he felt like a heel.

Good God, how lucky was I to have Bill? It took a while for him to wake up, but things really looked good for us, now.


The next couple weeks flew by as I was preparing for the Holidays. I didn't really have a lot of shopping to do, but I helped my Mom out quite a bit with her shopping if I went to the Malls with Bill. Bill and I enjoyed going and watching the people. I think we secretly liked watching the happy couples, figuring that would be us someday. I helped Bill pick out gifts for his Mom and Dad. He had saved some money from his paycheck that he was finally getting to see more and more of.

His parents had been so paranoid that college was out of his reach, financially, that he literally saved every cent he earned at his uncles hardware store. However, Bills PSAT scores made it quite apparent that he would be able to get lots of college financial help.

Bill, finally, was able to allow himself money from each weeks check. Between that and the little I could spare from my allowance, we always had gas money and usually enough for a movie or a chance to go out for pizza with friends.

Every Friday and Saturday night also allowed us a chance to be alone, even if it was at the end of my driveway. We always did a lot of necking, cuddling and kissing, with little side trips for our hands in each others pants, and, of course, my shirt or blouse. We always tried to go home somewhat satisfied, so we wouldn't have to jack or jill off alone. If we stopped at McDonalds for a quick burger or shake, or went out for a pizza, we always loaded up on napkins. Cleaning up after Bill, if I masturbated him, or if he did himself, as I watched, always needed a lot of clean-up.

There was an occasion one Friday night, when I had my period, when I wanted to give Bill oral sex, but he insisted we wait until we could do it together. However, things got hot enough that he had his penis out and asked me to sit back and watch him get off. As he began to breath heavily, I began to tell him how much I would love to taste his cum, and feel his cock pulse in my mouth. He kept putting off my advances saying it wasn't fair to me. Fair, schmair, I loved him and had the desire!

UN-fairly I used the magic words, "I think it's unfair to me, not to let me suck your juice from your cock." I knew he couldn't resist. He just dropped his head back and began jerking in earnest.

Once I put my mouth over the head, that was all it took to push him over. I really hadn't gotten used to the taste, but more so, I enjoyed giving him that special pleasure. It was the fourth time he let it go in my mouth. (I was still counting then.) It gave me a special thrill that I felt at my very core. Even though I had my period and wouldn't want him to touch me, the feeling or thrill I got, was reciprocal, although he didn't know it.

The day after that particular Friday I was pretty sure my period was done, but on Saturday night it was real cold out and when we stopped at the end of my drive the wind seemed to blow right through the car and we kept our goodbyes short and sweet. The cars heater could barely keep the frost from the windows. If there were to be any "getting off", it was to be in fantasy, alone in our rooms.

That Sunday morning I was extra hot for Bill, but with this, the Sunday before Christmas looming, I was pretty sure we would be either shopping or spending time with family, and Sunday night was out for a date, as we both needed that night for studies.

I got home from church with my Mom and Dad about 10:30 and resigned myself to a day of helping Mom prepare Sunday dinner and studying. Around One o'clock the phone rang and I was happy to hear Bills voice.

"How you doing with homework, Carree?... All caught up?" he asked.

"Assignments to hand in are fine," I said, "but I really need to review 2 chapters in Lit, or I'll be in trouble. I had my period Thursday and Friday and my head wasn't really in it. Plus, to tell you the truth, the thought of seeing you this weekend had me distracted. I really missed you this week. When you work every day after school I never see you." I lamented.

"It's my uncles busy time, so I can really make some extra dough, Care. Things will be back to normal after Christmas. Friday night I had a pretty good idea that you a... sort of... missed me," he said.

"Yeah," I blushed, "I did. I got a little carried away, but I wanted you to know how much I missed you. I liked it too, you know. So, anyway, what's up?"

"My Mom and Dad went shopping today to get some last minute things. My Mom just called me and wants me to meet her at Sears.

She has something to get for my Dad, and he's with her. She wants me to meet them, sort of "run into them", and she can pass me the receipt so I can pick it up at the dock and bring it home.

Anyway, as long as I'm going passed your house, I was wondering if you wanted to get out for an hour or so?" Bill asked.

"That would be nice Bill!" I said. "We won't eat till 5 or so and I just need a couple hours tonight for review. I can be ready in 5 minutes. This is great! I had figured you shopping and studying today, I didn't expect to see you until Monday morning," I said to Bill.

"I was going to shop," Bill said, "but my Mom is picking up what I needed. I was going to call you to see if you wanted to get out for a drive when my Mom called me, so it all works out. I'll be by directly. Bye for now hon," he said as he hung up.

I went downstairs and told my parents what we were doing and they just asked I be home by 4 o'clock to help with dinner. They were doing Christmas Cards, at the last minute, as was their usual.

So, buried in that mess, they wouldn't really miss me if I took off for an hour or so.

I slipped into some jeans and a sweater, found some warm mittens, put on my coat and waited to hear Bill come up the drive. I no more than perked an ear for him, when he beeped outside. I always told him that when it was cold out, not to bother coming up to the door. Leave the car warm for both of us and just beep for me.

My parents understood.

"Hi sugar bun," he greeted me as he jumped out to get my door and shut me in.

He jumped back in his door and gave me a nice kiss. He looked extra delicious today.

Something about Sunday, and the promise of the beginning of a new week being nigh, made the day dark and mysterious in some way I can't explain.

If I ever wasn't home on a Sunday by 5 or 6, it was like I was missing some right of passage to the new week.

Sunday nights were for resting, eating and preparing for the upcoming week.

It seemed the whole day was a preparation for the evening, when the new week would be laid into schedule, the old week reviewed for what it added to the sum of things in general. (I still have this take on Sundays, even when I'm "working" in vacation resorts.) Seeing Bill while I was in this mood, just made me glad he called. There was some sort of unfulfilled promise waiting, it seemed.

"My Mom found all this exercise equipment for my Dad at Sears and it's on a closeout. He saw it there the other day and lamented that he wished he could afford it right now. When it was still there today Mom decided to just buy it. She lost Dad for a couple minutes and called me to pick it up. I'll have to stow it in my room over the garage. He hardly ever goes up there. I just hope we can get it in one trip. We just have to casually run into them, so Mom can give me the receipt for picking it up at the dock. Does that sound like a plan?" Bill explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.