Carree Loves Billy: After the Loving - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: After the Loving

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story is about the weeks following Carree and Bills sexual awakening; How they dealt with their friends, and new sexual horizons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Monday morning I woke as a new and different person as the one who went to classes on Friday. Saturday and Sunday had totally changed my life as a woman and as a lover. I also had changed my own parents' perspective of me as their daughter. They knew that I was in love with Bill and he with me. They also understood, somewhat reluctantly, that he and I were totally committed to each other and planned to live our lives as a couple. I knew that I had committed my body, and it pleasures, to Bill, and his to mine. The only pleasure and commitment that would go un-acted on was true sexual intercourse. That was a promise we made to each other, to fulfill to each other, when the time was right, when we were married and in a position to handle the possible result of that union, pregnancy.

I stood at the mirror doing a deep clean on my face when I paused. I looked at the lips on my face, my mouth. Just a few hours earlier they had given my lover great pleasure. I had taken his seed into my mouth and tasted his very being, his gift of life. We had made love with our mouths to each other, had satisfied our great curiosities of each other's sexual beings.

I was surprised I was being so philosophical about all that had happened. I think there was a fear that I might feel cheap, but instead I felt the beauty of it. My decision to show Bill how I satisfied myself, after his unfulfilled necking sessions with me, was a good one. I left no doubt in his mind how I felt towards him. His fear of my rejection had now waned and he opened up to show me his fantasies of how he wanted to love me. I lost count of the orgasms he had given me, how he had brought me to the pinnacle of sexual pleasure, and how satisfied and happy he had made me. I was so happy with everything that being in love could bring, and our sexual passions had only been tweaked at, the surface just scratched. We had so much more to look forward to.

How could I, at a few days shy of starting my eighteenth year, feel so sure and secure in the love of the rest of my life?

Those questions went unanswered as my perusal of life came to an abrupt halt with a banging on the bathroom door.

"Carree, I'm so sorry, pumpkin, but I have to get back in there,"

my Dad bellowed. "I know I used up most of the hot water already on you, but nature is screaming at me and I need that room back."

My Dad was, as my Mom categorized, like a teenage girl, in the shower. He would be under the hot water for 20-25 minutes, leaving a lukewarm reception for the next user, unless you could wait a half hour for the tank to refill and reheat. I was about 20 minutes into that half hour wait when he banged on the door.

"Daddy," I pleaded, "Can't you do that stuff while you're in here in the first place? Leave the fan on and spray."

I still had 45 minutes to shower and dry my hair, get dressed and eat a little breakfast before Bill picked me up for school. My Mom had called me downstairs when she heard my plight.

"Carree, I just poured your coffee and juice, why don't you eat now and save time later," she said from the foyer. I was already on my way down in my robe before she finished the sentence.

I turned into the kitchen and saw my juice, coffee, and a fruit salad with granola waiting for me. Mom sat down with me and started the conversation right away.

"I hate to say this, but you and Bill seem like a real good couple, Carree. While we sat and talked with the two of you last night I found it hard to believe that you were that mature. I can see where Bill is very special to you. You are both very comfortable with each other and act like an old couple. Just remember that you are both young and your views and personalities change, don't take each other for granted. Learn to grow with each other. My God, I'm talking to my 17 year old daughter like she's 25," my Mom rambled.

I was surprised at her candor and was proud that her attitude had changed about us. I wanted her to take us at face value, not as her little girl with a boy, and she had done that.

"Mom, I know things change and don't always turn out like we plan. But I know I'm only 17, and in spite of that, I never felt so right about anything. He just seems so natural for me. Our hearts beat as one sometimes. He makes me feel,... special." I said. As the words left my lips I know I blushed and I know my Mom saw it.

"Just remember not to mistake sex for love, honey, and what you told me about staying out of trouble, you know,... that way,"

my Mom said uncomfortably.

I reached out and touched her hand and told her not to worry, that as much as I loved Bill, I was still taking one day at a time, in many ways. I didn't broach the "virginity" issue. If she needed more assurance after our little spat yesterday, I wasn't going to satisfy her anyway.

Dad came in the kitchen as we finished our little talk.

"Give it a few minutes Carree and it should be safe and you will have enough hot water. Sorry to hold you up," he apologized and continued. "Your mother and I are happy with Bill as your boyfriend. I hope you know that 17 is pretty young to say you've made as big of a decision as knowing who you want to live your life with. But, I really like him. He really adores you, pumpkin.

He made me a little jealous, yesterday."

"I'm really glad you both like him," I said. "But, you do know that this is the same Bill I have been seeing since eighth grade.

You act like you never met him before."

" I KNOW that," my Mom said. " He just seems so grown up now, and he was always so shy and quiet when we were around. He really has opened up. He's lost that little boy aura about him, like he's been awakened to the world."

After my Mom made that statement, she paused and then I saw her blush and look at me. As soon as she made eye contact she got up to refill her coffee cup. I took that as a cue to get to the shower. My 45-minute window was closed to 35 and I might have to hurry a little now. I couldn't help but chuckle a little, to myself, as my Mom realized what it might be that erased the little boy aura from Bill.

As I hit the top of the stairs I heard my Mom yell one more time.

"Darn it all Carree, Megan Parker called for you 3 times yesterday and wanted you to get back to her. I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you yesterday."

Damn, I thought to myself. I was supposed to call her "no matter how late" on Saturday night when I got home. My duties as best friend had been shunned. During my shower I beat myself up for not calling her when she really needed someone. I had no excuse, except that I had just swallowed my lovers cum for the first time. I was so satiated and in the free fall of love at the time, even the best of friends were forgotten in that special moment.

As I switched my hairdryer off I heard my Mom speaking to someone downstairs. My Dad had left for work during my shower, I had seen his car go down the drive, and so I wondered whom it could be.

One more pause to listen told me it was Bill. He normally just blew the horn and waited.

My Mom was in the foyer as I came out of the bathroom. "Carree, Bill is here. He beeped, but you couldn't hear over your dryer.

You have 5 minutes; it's only 10 after. He was early. We're having coffee."

Oh my God, I thought to myself. Bill having coffee with my Mom!

Maybe he's telling her now good her daughter is at oral sex.

Ummmmmm, Well, maybe not. The 2 of them getting along to this extent, and my Mom feeling comfortable enough to call him in, only encouraged me more that my parents approval of Bill was real.

I came downstairs with my coat already on and my books in tow. I kissed Bill hello and my Mom goodbye as he finished his coffee and stood up when I came into the room.

"Good morning Carree," Bill said, "I guess I was a little early.

I must be anxious because this is a short week."

"Short week?" my Mom asked"

"Regular classes today and tomorrow, Mass and assembly on Wednesday with early dismissal for Thanksgiving," I explained.

With that we were out the door and on our way. We made small talk on the way to school as I sat and watched Bills face in my infatuation of the state of our relationship. The fact that neither he nor I, were bubbling about sex, told me that we were comfortable with all that happened, and it had fallen into place in our lives without being awkward. We were right in what we did.

Although I was mad at myself for forgetting my best friend, when she needed me, I was pretty happy with life right now. My first chore of the day was to seek out Megan.

Bill let me off and we kissed goodbye, and as I pulled away I had to go back for another smooch with a little tongue. He grinned and said, "I love you, YOU made my life this weekend."

I kissed him back one more time and said "Goodbye lover, it can only get better," as I squeezed his thigh and ran into the main door. I didn't want to go all the way to the parking lot and walk back in the cold.

I had enough time to get to Meg's homeroom before the first bell, but as I went by Heidi Stewart's office I heard my name called.

It was Heidi and I really wanted to make like I hadn't heard her so I could find Meg, but she called again.

"Carree,... Carree Kasc!! I have a message for you from Megan Parker." Heidi hollered over the din of the busy hallway.

I stopped in my tracks and fought off the rushing students to backtrack to Heidi's open door.

"Come in and close the door so you can hear," Heidi said as I came back and looked in around the rush of passing students.

I went in and closed the door and Heidi said, "Megan just called in late for first period, but wanted you to give her a call this morning. She has study halls and gym until lunch and won't be in until after lunch period. She's not feeling well. Sounds like, you know, THAT time."

"Oh yeah", I exclaimed, "We have the same rotation today. I can call her after theology. Thanks Heidi err, Ms Stewart," I said as I turned to the door.

"Carree, I have to go home to wait for a furniture delivery at 9:30. Do you want to go with me and stop at Megan's? She sounded pretty upset. I can mark you excused from gym, as long as you don't have too many X's. I'll put you down the same as Megan. I mark them as "cycle", and then there are no questions. Never ever tell anyone about me doing this, though. I know how upset Meg is and she really wants to talk to you."

"I don't have any X's in gym, Ms Stewart. I was supposed to call Meg on Saturday night, and then I was out all day yesterday and my Mom forgot to tell me she called until this morning."

Heidi scribbled out a pass to leave my second period study hall and gave it to me, saying "Meet me right here at 9:15, and remember, not a word. It's really no big deal, but... you know. OK?"

"I'll see you then Ms. Stewart," I said as I left and headed to homeroom.


Heidi Stewart pulled up in front of her house just as the furniture truck was getting there.

"I was going to walk you over to Parkers, Care, but I have to let the men in. I have a path shoveled to the gate on the back fence.

Just go through and knock on Meg's back door. I never got a chance to call her and say you were coming, but I'm sure she will be glad to see you," Heidi said, as she gave me the bums rush.

I knocked on Parkers back door on the patio and when Megan came to answer it I hardly recognized her.

"Oh my God Megan, did Jimmy do that to you?" I was astonished at how red and blotchy her face was and appeared to have a black eye.

"No, No, the son of a bitch broke my heart, but he didn't lay a hand on me. I would have handed him his balls if he did. I've been crying and I tried some eye drops and my eyes had a reaction. Then, I rubbed my right eye so much; I may end up with a shiner. (She started crying again) Look at me! I am such a fuckin' mess. And YOU, you son of a bitch, some kind of best friend you are. I'm hoarse from screaming at my phone to ring, waiting for your call!!"

I reached out and hugged Megan and apologized and explained about not getting her messages, and calling after 2:00 a.m. on Saturday seemed unreasonable. She seemed to understand, but she was still a basket-case.

I put my arm around her and walked her to the living room and sat her down and asked her if she ate yet. She hadn't and I went out and made coffee and put on some hot water for instant oatmeal I saw on the counter. All the while we talked in raised voices from kitchen to living room. I told her how Heidi got me out of school and found me this morning, just small talk until we could talk eye to eye. Speaking of that eye, I went to the bathroom and found an ice bag for her eye. In about 7 minutes flat, I had some coffee, hot oatmeal and an ice bag on a tray going into the living room.

"Oh Care, how could I have been mad at you. You're here like a Florence Nightingale to help me." Megan said as she touched my arm.

"Sit back and let me get the ice bag started while your coffee and cereal cools, Now, I know it's cold, but that eye needs it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.