Carree Loves Billy: Holiday Weekend - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Holiday Weekend

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bill meets me on a ski trip with my girlfriend who agrees to give us a day alone to experiment and get to know each other on a more intimate basis. I give Bill a special surprise that he never expected to prove my love for him. The story entails our first time sleeping and waking together. We experience tenderness and passion as young lovers as we experiment with our bodies and sexual freedom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

He began to take small little movements, maybe an inch long, maybe a little more. He grew bolder as he continued making his strokes longer.

"Oh baby", I said, "this is the best. Fuck me good, Bill"

He began to really go at me in earnest making his strokes longer and longer, where I could feel the head on that cock lodge right at the entrance to my ass, and then pummel in. I was getting the fucking of my life, literally. The best was yet to come, no pun intended, as an orgasm began to build within me. It was a totally different orgasm than any I felt before. It wasn't clitoral, or vaginal, but it was from the whole of my sexual being. I began to shut down, my breathing, my muscle coordination. I was going to lose it for sure. If I didn't have Bills cock stuffed up my hiney, I was sure I would have shit.

"Ngggggt nggggggt ngggggggggt I tried to snort through my mouth but my jaw was like froze, my breath came in short gasps through my nose. My elbows unlocked my knees and my legs flailed. I stiffened right up and forced half of Bill out of me. He stopped thrusting and looked at me. Out eyes met and he said;

"You Ok, Carree? You OK?". He was a little panicked. I managed a nod but he pulled his cock from me.

"CARREE!" he shouted at me. He was genuinely worried, but I was

"with it", but I still couldn't draw a breath. I knew I was turning red. I shoved my hand down to my engorged pussy and drove my middle finger over my clit and then a splash of that damn fluid rushed out of me all over Bill and the bed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I finally managed to voice, and I could breathe again. I wheezed and grunted sighs of pleasure for a half-minute or so, and finally I spoke. "Oh my God Bill, this is getting scary, cumming like that", as he looked at me like I was some sort of sideshow.

"Jesus Christ Carree where does that come from? I don't mean the water or cum or whatever it is, I mean the orgasm. Does it hurt or feel so good you can't stand it or what?" Bill asked, still a little panicked.

"I'm OK Bill, I just come hard and at some point I can't stand it and can't get in a rhythm of breathing and moving my body with it and I lock up. The pleasure from it is, is... is... oh, there are no words. But it's all from you, and how much I love you. I may look like I'm in pain or panicked or hurting, but I am in total ecstasy, Bill... The squirt, umm, I guess it's just like yours, it feels like that. You know how good it feels and you have no control for a minute. That's me too."

We caught our breath and then I realized I was wanting again.

"William, sweet William, put that cock back in me again. Give it to me in my ass!", I ordered him.

He didn't need any coaxing, as he put the head up my dilated butthole. I pulled my legs back again and he pushed all the way into me without so much as a hitch or little pinch of hurt.

He began to ram it in me again, big long strokes. I was beginning to leave reality again and he noticed and slowed down to calm my urgency.

"That's it Billy boy, tease me. Tease those big boulder orgasms.

Make me have one long one" I said as he smiled at me, proud that he could make me so happy. "Oh Bill, I love you fucking my ass so much, we could do it again and again", I exaggerated.

"Wait until I make love to you in your pussy, Carree. That will be the best. Keep that in your little fantasies", Bill said as he saw me getting close to losing it again. "Do you want it, Carree, do you want another one", he said as he quickened and lengthened his stroke.

"Yes, Yes, Yes", I responded with each time his balls hit my ass cheeks and then I lost it all again, much the same as I did earlier. The noises that came from me were from another world or something and then I would just lock up. When I did that, I would lose Bill, pushing him from me. I just couldn't take the continuous orgasm with his stroking already making another one.

This time when I pushed him out and squirmed away he quickly buried his face in my vagina almost biting my clit. He had me totally out of control and I was squirting that fluid right into his face as he drilled my clit. I reveled in the orgasm, but then I couldn't stand it anymore and pushed and slapped at him to stop, but he held me tightly and wouldn't let me move. "Uhhng-ooo Uhhng-ooo" I guttered from my windpipe, and I finally got him away as my orgasm burned with delighting pleasure. I squirmed away and turned on my side finally getting away from his tongue.

I was curled in the fetal position with my ass towards him. I felt him crawl up beside me and I thought he would hug me. But, he parted my butt halves and pushed his cock back into me. This was a new angle and it was like getting another new toy. He stroked me about 10 or 15 times and I began to hump at him a little. He pulled out and put his arm around my waist and turned me totally on my stomach. He pushed my head down and lifted my ass to him. He glided his cock back into me from this side and began fucking me in long determined strokes. Soon I began to feel familiar rumblings inside ad I clutched at the sheets.

"Do you want it Carree, Do you want another big one??" he implored.

"Yes, Bill, let me do it" I said, and as I no more than okayed it, I felt the wave hit. It was an intense wave, not as long and draining as the others, but just as good. Bill let me go from the grip he had on my cheeks and when I was losing control I pulled away from him and turned on my side with my torso flat, up facing him. He looked at me in wonder as I turned beet red, but without the previous histrionics, but I did feel my pussy leaking again.

No big waves of fluid, I must have been out. (Where in hell does it come from?)

Bill was looking at me with unfettered adoration.

"I could watch you cum all day, in that state you are so beautiful", he said. "Now, you watch me cum".

With that said, he came over me on all fours. Pushed my shoulder down flat so I was on my back, put his knees between my legs and laid right on me, heart to heart. He lifted a little and said,

"put me inside of you".

I smiled at him and reached down between us and found his raging cock that had given me so much pleasure today. I took the head and, while turning up my legs a little, pressed to my butthole, I had lost some of the lube, but I was still wide open and very loose. He pushed in. Once past my big muscle, there was tightness. Note: Most men think, as Bill told me, that the tightness of anal sex is the butt-hole itself. Once you dilate it, it's loose. The tightness comes from the snug of the bowel.

He let my arm back up and once again he pressed his body to mine.

Like this, he couldn't go as deep in my butt as before but he was in and we were heart to heart.

"Are you sure you want to marry me", he said as he stroked in and out. "Do you think you could put up with this for the rest of your life?"

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes" I said as I humped at each word. He began to quicken his pace and I knew the rhythm of his orgasm. I gripped his back to me as I began to have one too. He breath quickened and I knew he was close. I realized that this was to be the first time he was to cum IN me. Not my mouth, but in me. I wondered how the girl in Kim's video could suck the cock that had been in her ass? Now I knew. I would suck his cock right now if he asked me to, so I could get that sperm, his love juice.

He began to whisper at me that he loved me, he was going to cum inside me, he loved me, to come with him, it was soo sexy, that alone would make me come. Then I felt him stiffen. I felt his cock head begin to swell. It was like a new cudgel up my inner most being. Then he swooned and groaned in my ear and I felt the splash of his seed inside of me. I was sure the first blast was a big water cannon blast. I had felt enough of those in my mouth that I knew what it was like. Then, I was acutely aware of 3 or 4 more splashes inside me, but then I wasn't sure. It was hard to decipher from so deep inside me. But I knew I had his warm seed shot direct from his penis inside me. I was glad I had done this. I had done this for my husband, the man I loved. It was fantastic.

Bill lay on top of me with his penis still up my hiney for quite a while. He was humming in my ear something like a song, I wasn't sure. I thought that when his dick softened, it would pop from me. But either it hadn't softened or he was longer than the distance between us. He finally sat back and his cock stayed in my butt. He was still pretty hard.

"Still got some life left, huh?", I said.

"Yeah, just thinking about being in your butt, and it won't go down", he said.

He started to initiate a little pumping and I stopped him.

"No, Bill please? I'm getting pretty sore and the lube is about gone", I said as he had a saddened look on his face.

But, I had a little surprise for him as long as he was ready.

"Don't worry, honey, I'm going to suck it dry for you. I want to taste that sweet cum of yours. It's all I've been thinking about the last 10 minutes, laying here", I said.

He got up to go to the sink, saying, "I'll wash it off for you".

"No, Bill, let's do it in the shower. Lets wash the love from each other, I said as I was getting up.

I knelt up on the bed and a big uncontrolled fart left my behind from all the air he pumped into me. I was sooooo embarrassed, but he laughed and said I was one of the guys now. I moved again and another came out along with a gurgling and a whole load of cum ran out of my butthole, down my leg and on the bedspread, along with more fart sounds.

"I can wait until you're through farting and shitting the bed so we can shower, but just let me know how long you'll be.", he said sarcastically laughing like hell.

I was hurt and embarrassed until I realized he was kidding and I chased him into the shower throwing pillows and towels at him. As I walked and ran I realized I must be walking funny from holding my legs up, plus my butthole was pretty sore.

Bill got right in the shower without waiting for me. I don't know if he couldn't wait to get the smell and ookiness of my bowels off his penis, or was just anxious for the sucking I promised him.

The last couple times I had given him oral sex I began to realize how much I really liked sucking him. I found it hard to imagine having sex without tasting him. It was a very personal act that made me feel very sexy, for some reason. I had done it for the first time just about a year ago, and we had engaged in it about 8 or 10 times. It seemed like a lot more, but if I really sat down and thought about it, 10 would be the max. It was usually a reciprocal thing, me doing him and he eating my pussy. We both had real good orgasms and felt a special satisfaction from it. I think that stemmed from the fact that we had no reservations about either act. We both did them out of love for each other.

Bill had no reservations about kissing or tasting my mouth afterwards, or my tasting his. Swallowing Bill's cum was just a natural thing the first time. I don't "crave" the taste, but it's not repulsive or anything. But, I do crave having that part of Bill in my mouth. It's smooth like velvet on the head and you can feel his heart in the shaft. Knowing the reaction I get from him makes me want to do it to make him happy. Plus, there's a power thing involved too. He always licked and sucked every inch of me, not having any reservation about putting his tongue way up inside me or licking my bottom hole. I am what they call a "squirter".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.