Carree Loves Billy: Awakening - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Awakening

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Carree Kasc met Billy Wilson in grade school. Together they grew as chums, then pals and friends. This story is about how they went from innocent teens and grew to be responsible, sexual, loving adults. The reluctant Billy is brought out of his sexual shell by Carree, whose repressed hormones finally explode as her body and mind mature in the world around her. Their fantasies come true as they experiment with their new found sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"I know, I know, I..." Bill started to say but was interrupted by the ringing of the phone. I broke our embrace and ran to answer it.

"Hi Mom", Bill heard me say, and he left the room so as not to make any noise to let on he was there.

Mom asked if I could hold off on dinner for another hour. Instead of spending Sunday afternoon painting, they were close enough to done to finish today and leave Sunday free. Then she asked if Bill was here. I panicked and lied, saying no. "Well,", she said,

"he may call. His uncle let him out of work early. We just got back from his store, we had to get more brushes."

Quickly, I covered myself. "Oh, he called. He's going to come over in a little while and we are going to study together."

"Are you sure that's all", my Mom asked suspiciously.

"Yeah Mom, it's what?, a quarter of 4 now and you were due home at 4:30. Like we had BIG plans. We both have Physics lab finals Monday and Tuesday. He IS my lab partner. Besides, we're going out tonight."

"OK", she said. "Study hard. And don't forget about putting dinner in the oven. Turn it on at 5:15 and put it in at 5:30.

Don't change anything. I have it all set to go."

"OK, Mom, no problem. I have to run. Bill is just getting here now," I lied.

We said goodbye and hung up.

"Bill, you better go", I said "I think my Mom is suspicious about you being here". "We actually have more time, but I think the mood is gone for me now. We're going out tonight. We can have fun later, OK?"

"I suppose you ARE right", he said. "We did do a lot today and maybe we let our lust get the better of us. I love you Carree and I want to be with you all the time. I want to hold you and put my mouth all over you, taste you and make love to you, nothing will change that, either."

"I know, I want all those things too, but we have time. Time tonight, time in our lives." Saying that, I reached around and squeezed his butt, saying "Get out of here you bad boy, and make sure you shower REAL good and pick me up at 8:00. OK?" I said winking at him, "lover?"

"OK, Baby" he said as he gathered his coat and walked to the door.

I followed and kissed him hot and deep at he door. "Be a good boy and save it all for later, OK?", I said.

He knew what I meant.

Once Billy left I felt like a different person. I felt like a woman for the first time in my life. I went into the bathroom to pee and when I stood up to pull my jeans up I glanced at the full-length mirror on the back of the door and stopped. For the first time ever, I saw a sexy woman, with a sexy woman body.

Instead of pulling up my jeans, I peeled them off, and then pulled my sweatshirt over my head. I stood there looking at myself. My breasts were perfect. Firm, but with a little gravity droop and the nipple perfectly centered and tipped. My waist was slim and flat, but not boney. Even my navel was a picture perfect inny. My hips flared perfectly to form a nicely shaped lower abdomen and when I turned I had a full firm round bottom. I posed for myself, proud and sure of myself. I looked at my pubic hair and decided to do something about that right now. I checked the clock and saw I had over 45 minutes before I had to pre-heat the oven. Plenty of time.

I was really afraid to use any shaving cream on my tender parts, thinking it might sting or leave irritation or a scent. Afterall, who knows, soon someone might be close enough to it to smell or see it. I laughed to myself. My new found sexual freedom filled me with a confidence.

I grabbed the Nutregena bar and began working up a lather. Then I remembered that it might be a little easier if I used scissors to cut the large tufts of hair away. So I rinsed my hands and went to the kitchen nude to grab the shears. Walking through the house naked and free made me feel and more womanly. Back in the bathroom I straddled the toilet and let the clippings fall in as I snipped away a lot of my pubes. Once I was sure no more could be gotten that easily, I went back to lathering the Nutregena bar. Once I get a good later up I began dabbing it and rubbing it into my crotch. I grabbed a couple new razors and sat on the cold edge of the tub. Gently I began losing my blonde bush. As I got down to the nitty gritty where I had to hold my lips open and posture to get all the hair I began to feel some warm familiar feelings. I thought of "jilling" off right on the spot, but I asked Bill to save himself for tonight, and I should do the same.

If we were going to be able to find a private spot to be alone, I wanted it to be HOT. I thought about what might happen tonight, what possibilities there were. Could he just get his hands in my pants and finger and rub me? Should I wear a dress or skirt so I could slide it up? We were only going to a movie. A dress? Nah, outside of school I ALWAYS wore jeans, except to church. If we were going to a dinner or a party, maybe. Would we get a spot alone enough for me to take off my jeans? I doubt that. Would I have to take them off if he wanted to oral me, well I guess it's called 'going down' or 'eating'. Call it what you might, the thought of his tongue on me sounded exciting. Would I have to go down on him? Have to? Geez, I wouldn't do anything I didn't want to. Kissing the head of his penis before was exciting, but the thought of trying to put my lips around it and taking it in my mouth, I don't know. It looked big, and I didn't think I could do anything like the girls in Kim's video. They had it going down their throats!! One of the girls just put the head in her mouth and jerked the guy off. Could I do that? Did I want to? All of a sudden I was getting cold feet on the oral sex bit. If Bill were to cum in my mouth the way he came earlier I would surely not be able to swallow the volume of it, nor did I really want to revel in the taste of it. I didn't really know what it tasted like. A drop on my tongue was one thing. A juice glass full of it?...

Ewwww! Suppose it made me want to vomit? But, suppose my passion for Bill made me not care about any of this and I would really want to swallow everything he shot out. I would play this by ear for sure.

I stood and went to the mirror real close and inspected my shave.

My Lord, my little slit looked like it did when I was twelve when I would take baths and play with things in the tub. I would lie on my back in the tub and use my stomach for a stage, with that pink split at the end being the 'ramp' where Barbie and Ken would run into the water.

I bet when I get aroused it will look really nice. Bill would be surprised when he put his hand down there later, if he put his hand down there later. God, I hoped so.

My sexy thoughts were broke by the ring of the phone. I ran to the living room in the buff again to answer it. It was Megan.

She wanted to know how my lunch was with Bill, but she changed the subject quickly. She asked for no details, I offered none.

She really called to tell me her plan with Jimmy that night. She gathered the rings and personal things he had given her and was going to tell him to take everything, if all she was to him was

"a fuck". She said that everything that was so special and personal meant nothing, if all he wanted her for was sex. I asked her if she realized she may lose him and get her feelings hurt badly tonight. She said she knew, but this was what she wanted. I told her to talk to him first about how she felt, before she offered the give back. Throwing the stuff in his face from the get-go might run him off. She said she knew and had prepared herself for anything. If things didn't go well, she wanted to talk later. I told her I would be late and she said to call on her private number whenever I got home. I told her I would try, but not be disappointed if I didn't. She agreed and we hung up.

I went to the kitchen to find something to hold me till dinner. I was a bit peckish. After all, I had "worked" hard that afternoon.

I saw bananas on the counter hanger and grabbed one. As I peeled it I realized the phallic implications of it. It was a fairly large fruit, firm and just a day past showing any green. Not as big around as Bill on the end, but the rest was close, it seemed.

Could I get my mouth down over this. Here I was, nude, on the sofa, trying to give a banana a blowjob.

Seriously, putting my mouth around it and slipping a few inches in seemed like a good preview of the real thing. It wasn't warm, and didn't have that smooth texture, but it was round. I slid it in and out of my mouth a few times. Definitely not sexy. Made me want to gag. Maybe oral sex was not going to be for me. I ate the banana. It was its punishment for leaving me unsatisfied in my quest for a penis substitute. I went to the fridge for a drink and opened it to see a big kielbasa wrapped in saran wrap on a plate. Was I that curious? Sure, but I would leave some curiosity's undiscovered. It was the right girth, and had a smooth outer skin. It was smooth and it was as fat or fatter than Bills penis. I wasn't that sick yet, I thought to myself. But, in all seriousness, Bill and I hadn't really promised each other oral sex; we just said it was a possibility. I began to cool on the thought it might happen tonight, although, I did want to get further satisfaction and bring a closure to our earlier

"playing". We hadn't really finished... The wall clock striking the quarter hour took me out of my daydream.

I saw the time and ran to get dressed. I didn't want my parents to see me nude, especially with my shaved pussy. I cleaned up all the evidence of my shave, got a bra and dressed. I took care of dinner, as instructed, and waited for my parents to come back.

I was at the table studying when Mom and Dad got home.

"Billy gone already, Carree?", my mom asked as soon as she walked in the door.

"Yes, he only stayed a few minutes, maybe a half hour. We went over the labs we were being tested on. We have a study hall together on the morning of the tests, so... ", I explained.

"I don't like you too being alone together like that, you know", my Dad added.

"Well, you better get used to him being around and being alone with me, because I think he is the one", I added coyly.

"Carree, you are only a young girl, how would you know who you want to spend your life with", my Dad asked.

"I may be a young girl, but I will be 18 in a few weeks. I am not stupid and I have an idea of what I might want with my life. Why don't we just drop the subject. Before I run off and get married I DO plan on finishing High School and College. We have a while to worry about that", I said as I started upstairs.

"Young lady, you just make sure you stay out of trouble", my Dad added.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. "What kind of trouble do you mean", I asked him knowingly.

"You know damn well what I mean, getting pregnant and screwing up our plans for you. Sitting out at the end of that driveway every night will only get you in trouble", he rambled on.

"Daddy", I began, "First of all, I have my own plans for myself, but I am sure they run the same direction as yours. Secondly, to get pregnant, we would have to be having sex, and we are not stupid about how pregnancy can ruin our lives at our age.

Thirdly, what we do or say at the end of that driveway are private moments between us. If you want, we will drive up in front of the porch and you can watch to be sure I am a good girl.

But, you know you raised me to be a good girl. So, have a little confidence in me, and my judgment. As I said, I WILL be 18 in a few weeks and will be considered an adult. When you look at me, don't you see an adult?... and Mom, you called him Billy before, his name is Bill!!"

"Eighteen does not make you an adult. You will still live under this roof and live by my rules", Daddy said.

"I know Daddy. Have I ever done anything to make you unhappy, or disrespect you or your 'rules'? I think it might be nice to have 3 adults living in this house together. We should be able to discuss things on an intelligent level with input from all sides.", I said.

"OK pumpkin, I think we are all on the same page. I just have a hard time not looking at you thinking of you as my little girl. I want to protect you."

I came down from the third stair where I was speaking from, and kissed my Daddy. "I'll always be your little girl, Daddy. Just when you look at me, I don't think you see a little girl anymore.

I hope you see a woman."

I turned in my semi-tight jeans and walked up the stairs swaying my hips to accent the fact I was a woman. As I turned at the top of the banister to go down the hallway I saw that he watched the whole show.

"I'm right, aren't I Dad?", I said and smiled.

"Dinner in 5 minutes!", I heard my Mom say as I closed my door.

Talk over dinner was small and mostly about their work at the church that day. A little was brought up about school and working on college applications. I told them that I had a meeting scheduled with my guidance counselor and that closed that door of discussion. We touched on Bill for a second, with me reminding them that we were going out that night, probably to a movie. I didn't think that telling them that we might try oral sex would be a good move at this point.

Bill was prompt in calling for me at eight, but instead of beeping like he often did, he came to the door. I was in the utility room ironing my blouse when I heard him come in.

"Hi Mr. Kasc, is Carree almost ready?", Bill asked.

"Yes she is Billy, err, Bill. She is. We were running a little late today. Carree's mother and I were working at the church and we ran a little long, so dinner was late."

"No problem sir, I wanted to ask you a question, anyway", I heard Bill say and I wondered what it might be.

"There is a new teen night club that just opened in town. A friend of mine is in the band that is playing there and he asked me to come and hear them. The club is open until 1:00 a.m. and the band finishes at 12:45. I know you have always wanted Carree home by midnight, but I was wondering if we could stretch that tonight. The club is endorsed by both local high school principals, and the local police, according to the article in todays paper. They all give it a thumb up. You know that for any reason, if I thought Carree would be in any trouble or danger I either wouldn't bring her there, or would leave with her right away. Umm... I love your daughter, sir. I would never let anything happen to her."

I couldn't believe my ears. Bill talking real talk and words with my Dad, and telling him he loved me. He even referenced an article in the paper. I knew reading all those darn newspapers would pay off. I had just finished ironing my blouse, and stood behind the door to drop my robe and slip into it, I didn't want to miss a word of this.

"Well, what a coincidence Bill. We love our daughter too. That's why we have the curfew, to keep her safe. But, as long as you think this place is OK, you kids have a good time. But, STAY OUT OF TROUBLE. I don't want the first time I go against my better judgment to come around and bite me, OK?"

"Umm, Sir, if it's against your better judgment, maybe we should skip it then", Bill said confidently.

"No, Son. You seem to have researched this a little and I will trust your judgment. I trust you with my daughter, so I must think something of that", my Dad said.

This could not be happening. They were talking like adults. Did my little speech and vamp give my Dad an epiphany?

"She's in good hands Sir. I always take good care of her, and her me. We're a team. I plan to always take good care of her", Bill reiterated sweetly. (I was so proud of him knowing that he didn't know I could hear him. His intentions were clear for the future of us)

"Billy, you've never given us reason to think you had bad judgment, or couldn't be trusted", Dad said.

"Thank You Sir, and a... it's Bill, sir. Your daughter sir, she thinks it makes me sound more mature, or as mature as I am. I will be 18 in a few days. She thinks Billy sounds like a boy.

I've always hated it. I tried to lose it a long time ago, but people insisted on adding the L-Y. Carree has gotten most everyone to change it to Bill", Bill stammered.

My Dad leaned close to Bill and made a comment. Later I found out he said something like.

"When you are as pretty as she is, people tend to pay more attention" and then he winked at him.

I'll never figure my Dad out, but I sure do love him. That night and forward, he always trusted Bill with me, even though I know sometimes he didn't want to, but he told himself we were adults.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.