Carree Loves Billy: Awakening - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Awakening

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Carree Kasc met Billy Wilson in grade school. Together they grew as chums, then pals and friends. This story is about how they went from innocent teens and grew to be responsible, sexual, loving adults. The reluctant Billy is brought out of his sexual shell by Carree, whose repressed hormones finally explode as her body and mind mature in the world around her. Their fantasies come true as they experiment with their new found sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Oh my God, you look spectacular" he said before whispering, " My God, My God, My God" as he reached for them. He held them in his hands like two treasures.

"You are even more beautiful than I ever imagined Carree" he said as his voice broke and tears filled his eyes. I bent over and pressed my breasts to his chest and kissed him deeper than I ever had. We held that long sucking kiss for a minute or more.

Then, as I sat back up I must have shifted a little, because when I sat up I could feel his hardness against my ass and pussy. I tried to be careful not to put all my weight on it. HE brought his hands up and cupped my breasts again and then slid his hands to their sides while pulling me towards his mouth. He gently kissed one nipple, then the other. Then he took the first one again and kissed it, then enveloped it in his mouth. Flicking his tongue over it. I had no idea this could feel this good and how much it affected the sensitive parts between my legs. After fully sucking and trying to get the whole breast in his mouth, he did the same to the other.

"Oh God Bill, Ohhhhh God" I said as I began to rock on his hardness a little. I was cumming. It wasn't a big orgasm, but it caught me by surprise. I didn't know I could do that without real direct stimulation. I sat up and pulled my breast from his mouth and rode the lump in his pants like a jockey at the finish line.

After 6 or 8 ruts I came again not letting on to Bill I had just got off. But, I just had to get up. My panties became bunched next to my vulva and the hard cotton of the seam of my jeans was rubbing me the wrong way.

"Oh, Bill" I exclaimed as I unashamedly rubbed my crotch through my jeans. "It's so sensitive down there and my jeans are rubbing it raw". With that I ran to the bathroom, half embarrassed and half because I didn't want to pee my pants. I sat on the john and tried to go but the urge passed. Then I wondered about the girl in the video, the squirter. Was that what I felt coming on? I let the thought pass as I didn't want to ruin Bills moment or mine. I slid my panties back up and arranged them between my legs so the jeans couldn't rub me. When I returned to the couch, Bill was lying in the same position with his hand over the lump in his pants. It was then I got the idea.

"Bill, how would you like to watch me" I asked.

"Watch you what?" he said perhaps a little confused over the fact he was rubbing his penis through his pants and didn't seem to mind that I saw him.

"Get off, masturbate, Jill off, whatever you want to call it", I answered.

"Jill off? "he said, confused.

"You know Jack and Jill. Jack off, Jill off, male, female", I said explaining.

"Man, you girls have a whole new vocabulary I will have to learn... Of course I would like to watch, but can I touch?", he asked.

"No, not me, nor yourself, not this time. Just watch and see how I do it. Talk to me as I think about you, us" I said. "Then I will watch you, how you do it. We can both learn. Wow, is this intimate or what? Just talking about it is getting me... crazy!"

"Let's do it" Bill said sitting up.

Reminding him I said, "Remember, no touching, and believe me I would love to have your hands all over me. But just watch and see what I do, what I look like. I've wanted this for a while but never dreamed we could do it so soon. I would never do it in the dark or in a car. I've wanted you to really SEE me the first time I am naked in front of you."

With that I had him sit on the arm of the couch looking at me.

"I'm going to take the rest of my clothes off Bill, and then lay down on the sofa. This is a big step for us. Talk to me, OK?"

He just nodded as he glued his eyes to me.

I unbuttoned my jeans and slid down the zipper. I put the palms of my hands on my hips, inside my jeans and slid my hands down, bringing my jeans off my hips. I reached down and pulled the narrow leg part past my calf on each side, and then just stepped out of my jeans. I was only in my panties in front of him. I turned around to show my ass to him and hooked my fingers in the sides of my underwear and slid then down to a puddle of silk on the floor.

"My God, Carree" he said with his voice cracking again and his eyes welling up. "You are so beautiful, almost like a dream. In my wildest fantasies, you were never this beautiful. You are the loveliest creature God ever put on the earth"

I was flattered to no end by his words. I flushed and then turned a knee and covered my breasts. "Bill, you're embarrassing me"

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about Carree, you are just... just... man, there are no words"

With that I did a little pirouette and he said, "Stop, oh Lord, your backside, your beautiful ass, what a sight. I have dreamed of looking at that for a long time, and you know it. I know you catch me looking all the time."

I was totally embarrassed, but flattered by his words. I finished my turn and sat on the sofa stretching my legs out as he turned and sat perched on the arm looking over me.

I had become more aware of how well put together I was in recent months. I always knew, and thought, I was pretty. But, my Mom and Megan and some other friends went out of their way to say how particularly fine my body was. Now, for once I was very proud of the way I looked and the effect it had on Bill. If I could change one thing, it would have been to have a bikini trim. I always kept my pubic hair trimmed as far down my stomach and abdomen as I could, so none would show above bikini panties, but the rest I never worried about until bathing suit season. Now with this new found 'sex life' I would have to trim more. Kim had told me that she shaved it off entirely and it was great. That was something to think about.

It also occurred to me that Bill had never even seen me in a bikini. Whenever we went to a pool or lake it was always a school function or with our families. I wasn't allowed to wear anything revealing then. I only wore bikinis to tan or go to my girlfriend's pools. He had never seen my body.

I wasn't quite sure how to begin my little show with Bill. I decided a narrative might be sexy for him and provoke questions from him.

"Bill, when I get home at night from being with you in your car, I always feel hot. Your touching and rubbing against me stimulates me. Once I begin to get stimulated, this whole area (moving both hands in a V over my pussy) gets engorged with blood, just like you do. This is my vagina, or I call it my...

pussy. Never the C word, I don't like that. (Bill was watching me, first my eyes, then my hands, back and forth.) Then the natural lubrication begins to work. My body thinks I am going to have intercourse so it provides lots of slippery-ness. It makes my pants wet. Bill, YOU make my pants wet. (He was still staring but now rubbing his hands up and down the fronts of his thighs and rocking a little, back and forth). With the blood rushing to that area I am more sensitive and my clitoris becomes more pronounced. (I was parting my vaginal entrance to show him my clitoris) I call that little bud my clit. I don't have to touch that much to get a big reaction from my body. That's what gets stimulated during intercourse. It doesn't have to be directly touched. Sometimes I just go inside a bit with my finger (now I was doing so) without really touching my clit, I can still get a big one. But, when I need relief, my clit is what I rub. (I drew my fingers up so my clit was between my middle and forefinger) I jiggle it between these fingers, Uhhh!, (I drew a quick breath) until it gets, Uhhh!, REAL sensitive Uhhh! Then, I press my fingers together and ride my clit in the groove between them, stroking. Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Now, I'm getting real close to a big orgasm and the nipples on my breasts are hard and need some attention. I pinch and squeeze them, Goddddddddd, that feels soooo goood! (I drew my knees up as my orgasm built) Now I'm drawing my body up getting ready to go over. You always look at my ass Bill, do you see it now. With my legs drawn up, Uhhh!

Uhhh!, you can see the 2 halves, can't you. (Bill was nodding, still rubbing his thighs) You can see everything now Bill (I was panting furiously) all the most private parts. They're all for you, Uhhh! Uhhh! Bill!

ALL!!

Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!

FOR!!

Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!

YOU!!

Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!

With that, I went into a little orgasmic convulsion, drawing my legs up tight to my chest then stretching them down pointing my toes, all without breathing. I assume I was pretty red from holding my breath as the orgasm hit me and overtook me. Bill looked stunned and concerned as I struggled to breath. My clit became so hard and sensitive I could no longer touch it, it was electric. I was incredibly wet and little drops of water were on my hand (Maybe I had squirted a little) as I brought it up meet my other hand cross clasped on my chest as the orgasm ebbed and I began to draw air. I vibrated and my legs spasmed straight out and up off the couch in 3 rapid-fire jolts. I was still drawing the same breath, deep and rasping, and then I let everything go, the breath, and all my muscles. I lay there, a limp rag, like a washcloth dropped in the shower.

"Ohhhhhh", I exclaimed, "that was awesome. Bill, do you see what you do to me?"

Bill was almost catatonic. He was looking at me as if I had just had an elephant fly out of my nose.

"Incredible", he said. "Just incredible. No, Wonderful! To see you in such ecstasy almost made me, uh... you know... do it in my pants. You really lose it. Did it feel as good as it looked?"

"Better", I whispered. "Better because you were here with me. It was you touching me, filling me that made me so crazy."

With that, I pulled myself up to a sitting position, Indian style in the corner next to the arm of the couch. I reached down and grasped my knees with my forearms and pulled myself in a tight ball. I knew my pussy and butthole were right out there as Billy stared.

"Now, YOU have some business to take care off before you burst out of your pants."

I sprang to my feet on the couch and stepped off. I gathered my clothes and went towards the bathroom.

"I need the bathroom and will get dressed. There should only be one of us nude at a time here in case someone comes home. One of us can run to the bathroom to dress while the other goes to the table to,... HA... study!"

As I sat on the john I was aware that I was wetter than ever and it was different than usual. I really did think I squirted a bit.

As I remembered, this sort of ejaculation came from a G-spot orgasm. I would have to get to the library again. But, I had more important things at hand (no pun intended). I wanted to see Bill and that beautiful penis I have been imagining. I wanted to see it work. Geez, I was probably going to have get off again after his show. Oh well...

"Carree!!" Bill called me just as was about to open the bathroom door.

"I'm right here, Bill. Is everything alright?" I said.

"Yes, no ones coming or anything I just thought you would be sooner than that", Bill said.

"Oh, I said with a sly grin, "can't wait to put on a show for me?"

"No, just nervous as hell. You knew how to push my buttons as well as yours. I don't know if I can be as much of a turn on as you are."

"You have to be kidding me, Bill", I said. "You will be just fine. The reason for this is to see what we do to relieve the sexual tensions we raise in each other, and to become better acquainted with each others bodies."

All the while throughout this little conversation I was backing him into the living room to the back of the sofa. When we reached it I fell into his arms and we embraced and kissed, deeply. He broke the kiss and held his lips close to my ear. He whispered to me, "You are a truly incredible female to have that much passion within yourself. To know that it is for me is overwhelming. I love you so much."

"Oh, I love you so much too, Bill. Do you think I could ever do that with anyone else? We are each other's soul mate. I have been so mad at you twice this week, and each time I just needed one look at you to ease my anger and look at the situation differently. I loved putting on a little show for you. I've always wanted to make the first time you saw me 'au natural' to be special, and not in a car, or hiding someplace.'

"But, now... I want to see you."

As I finished that sentence I pulled back to look in Bills eyes, and he was tearing up once again.

"What is it with you Bill? I've never known you to be so emotional. I've seen you cry, or come close to it 4 times in the last 2 days", I queried.

With that, the water works opened and Bill spoke through his tears. "Carree, please understand how much I love you and how helpless I felt knowing I was going to lose you. Seemingly, there was nothing I could do about it. Now, in the matter of a few days I am living the dream I thought could not possibly come true. I used to fantasize about what life would be like when we were alone, and maybe someday even married, with children. Those fantasies would always crash. Now, they don't seem like fantasies and I am full of emotion at that thought. Sorry, but I just love you so."

"Bill, don't worry". I said. "I'm here, you are here, and we are here. If we work at it, all of our dreams will come true." I said as I moved from Bills embrace and went to the spot he occupied when I showed him myself.

"Bill, show me how you do it. Show me your body. Show me what I do to you", I pleaded with him.

"OK, here goes", he said as he began unbuttoning his shirt. "I guess the same rules apply to you, you can't touch me or yourself... WAIT, you can touch me if you want. It's up to you. Your hand might be nice."

With that Bill stripped off his shirt, and then made muscleman poses. "Bill", I asked, "are you stalling?"

"No Carree, I've never done this before. If you know a better way, maybe you should help", he said.

"Bill, I've never seen a man in the altogether before. Well, in pictures I have but..." I started but was stopped by the snap of Bills jeans being undone. He looked right at me and drew down his zipper and said "Well, little lady you're about to see a man in the 'altogether' "

With that, his jeans fell to the floor. He stepped out of them and turned to me. Did you guess boxers or briefs?"

"Stalling", I said with a little faux irritation implied.

With that he reached into his boxers to protect himself and peeled the waistband past his penis and balls, and then down his legs. He stood there for a moment, and I waited for a pose, as I looked at his penis, standing at attention before me. He didn't pose, but said, "Your pirouette", and turned slowly around.

"You like my ass, Bill. But, you also have a spectacular ass, although much harrier than mine", I giggled.

He wiggled his butt effeminately for effect and turned around.

His penis was erect and standing away from his body.

"How do you walk with those things?", I asked.

"When they are in this state we usually aren't walking. But, if I should (he took a few steps) it bobs like a roosters head when he's pecking. That's why they call them peckers or cocks. I prefer dick or cock. How 'bout you?"

"I usually say penis or dick, not that I spend a lot of time talking about them, and... uhh, stalling", I said.

"Stop the stalling comments." he laughed. "I'm nervous, and why would I stall with this thing hurting more and more?"

With that he sat on the couch and swung his legs up and slouched to a lounging position.

"Hurting?", I asked.

"After it's been hard for awhile with no relief it begins to hurt from being full of blood and the natural function of the body is to send more blood, causing it to ache. That's when I squeeze the head here. To relieve that pressure."

He put his hand around the base of if and began to move it up and down over the length. His hand covered about three quarters of the length; I estimated it was about 8 inches long. It looked big and fat to me.

"Why is the skin moving like that", I asked never seeing that before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.