Emily's Lessons - Cover

Emily's Lessons

Copyright© 2002 by Jay Cantrell

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - A man finds himself torn between falling in love with his neighbor's niece or staying true to his beliefs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

Chapter 11: Poolside Adventure

As with so many things in my life, there was no way this could be as easy as it seemed it was going to be. For all of her maturity, Emily was still a teenager. For all my good intentions, I was still a man with little or no direction in my life. And with all of the other, Susan was, of course, still Susan.

The revelation that I was waiting for her to realize I was the guy for her seemed to open her eyes to me. Or, maybe Susan thought she could show Emily just what I jerk I could be if she seduced me. Whatever the motivation, for the next three weeks, I was the object of Susan's attention whether Emily was around or not.

In the year we'd known each other, about the only times Susan and I had touched was when she was crying on my shoulder. Now, it seemed I couldn't be within four feet of her without her feeling compelled to lay her hand on my arm or leg or to brush up against me with her impressive chest. Susan still visited almost daily, but instead of sitting across from as before, she now sat as close to me as possible on the couch.

I'm not as stupid as I appear (thank God!), so I was pretty quick to pick up on Susan's actions, even if I couldn't pinpoint their underlying motivation. But because she also began to spend more time with Emily away from the apartment, I surmised perhaps she was just trying to be nice and didn't really know how to accomplish it without flirting.

The next three weeks passed entirely too quickly for Emily or me. We still spent time at the pool. But we also went to dinner on occasion and spent time out and about, as it were.

Our physical relationship still continued to revolve around kissing and cuddling. I rationalized keeping things slow by reminding myself she would be leaving in a little while and nothing we'd done so far could be imagined as anything outside of the norm of a teenage girl's first romance.

Of course, it had been almost 20 years since my first date (hell, it had been almost 10 years since my last date with someone who wasn't my ex-wife), and it appears that much has changed during that time.

Although I'd promised to allow Emily to set the pace, I'd had to rethink that promise on more than one occasion when it became obvious that Emily's body was ready for things physically I wasn't convinced she (or I, for that matter) was ready for emotionally. It's fortunate I've always been a take-things-slow kind of guy. Although it wasn't easy on either of us, I began to see it was more difficult for Emily than me.

About a week before she was scheduled to leave, Susan's actions and Emily's frustration reached a boiling point. We were playing around in the pool like we normally did. Nothing overtly sexual, just maybe letting our hands wander or linger a little longer than absolutely necessary. Mostly, we were acting as though we just a normal girl and guardian.

Susan, on the other hand, wasn't being as discreet. Although the first summer I lived here (and really until about the last two weeks) I'd never seen her actually in the pool, now she went into water whenever we did. All last summer, she'd put on her fire-engine red micro-bikini and come down to have all the men and boys (and maybe a few of the woman and girls, too) drooling over the way she filled it out. I'd asked her why she wouldn't swim and she told me her suit was for show, not for use. Now, she still wore a small bikini but it was fully functional. She joined our games, too. She'd try to dunk one or the other of us and we tried to dunk her right back. But some of her touches weren't as innocent as they appeared. She would jump on my back and mold her body to me. Once, she jumped on my front and did the same thing grinding her bikini-clad pussy right on my cock. When we wrestled in the water, she almost always managed to find my pecker. Granted, wrestling with two beautiful women in the water had me more than a little excited, but I'm not exactly John Holmes so it still took a little groping to find it. But she always found it. Then she'd giggle and swim away.

Emily had traded in her green one-piece suit for a tankini — a two-piece suit with a modest bra and full, though tight, boy-like shorts as the bottom. Many of the teenaged girls in the complex wore them, though none as well as Emily, I should admit. The girls always rolled the top of the shorts down to their butt cracks for maximum exposure, I guess. While we were in the pool, Emily started to roll hers down, but didn't stop at her butt crack. She kept going and going until the top of her pubic hair showed at the top (Yes, it was as red as her hair, but not as sun bleached).

I admit it. I was excited, but also embarrassed. There were other kids around, some a lot younger than Emily, along with other adults and Emily was practically showing her twat to the neighborhood.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at her. "Your ass is hanging out and you're looking like the complex tramp!"

Emily just smiled, but didn't move to roll her suit back up.

"The complex tramp is laying in the sun over there," she said, motioning to where Susan was laying on a lounge chair with her butt in our direction and her legs parted just enough so I (or anyone else around) could see what treasures lay between.

"I just wanted to show you I've got the same equipment as she does. I'll keep rolling 'em down if you don't believe me. In fact, give me your hand and I'll prove to you I've got everything in the right place down there."

Emily was smiling, but there was a look in her eyes I'd never seen from her. Sure, I'd seen it before from other women, but not from Emily. It was a mixture of sexual frustration and jealousy.

"Oh, believe me, I know what's down there," I said. "And you should know that Susan has nothing on you anywhere. You're beautiful, and I swear you have nothing to worry about from your aunt. Roll your pants up and we'll find a private spot to talk."

Emily gave me a kiss on the cheek and put her shorts back to almost normal. I had to wait a minute or two before I could follow her out of the pool, though. I followed her up the stairs to my apartment and about halfway, she rolled her shorts down again, this time to the bottom of her ass cheeks. I couldn't help it. I grabbed her hips and playfully bit her on the butt.

"That's a good look for you," I told her, not fully joking.

By the time we reached my door, her pants were back up and her playfulness had turned 180 degrees.

"What are we going to do about Aunt Sue?"


Chapter 12: What About Sue

I had no ready answers, but I understood where Emily was coming from. The relationship between Susan and I had gone from having no sexual overtones on her part to having nothing but sexual overtures from her almost overnight. Although I hate to admit it I was enjoying the attention. Emily had everything Susan had, of that I'm sure. But she also had goodness and a positive outlook Susan either never had or had lost over the years. In short, Emily was everything Susan was and more.

This was the first thing I told her, and it earned me a warm, if fleeting, kiss.

"She won't give up, you know," Emily told me. "The reason Sue moved here was because she'd busted up all the marriages she could in our hometown. There were no more prizes left to win. She sees you as her next prize."

I can assure you, I'm no prize. That much is certain. But, again, I had noticed Susan become more aggressive each time I pulled away.

"It's not like we can just sit her down and tell her I'm off-limits," I told Emily. "She already knows how I feel about you and it's not making any difference."

Emily cocked her head to side.

"Does she know how you feel about me? Do you even know how you feel about me," she asked. "I used hang out some while you worked or laze around watching TV. Now, when we see each other, it's a production. We have to go somewhere or be doing something. I see you less now than before we started dating. I used to spend most nights over here. I had half my clothes here. I don't think I showered at Sue's more than five times the whole summer."

I was tempted to make a smart-assed comment about the showering thing but figured I'd better not.

Emily must have read my mind because she answered, "Good choice."

But she was right. Although not all of it was my doing.

"Em, things were bound to change some once we came out the closet, so to speak," I told her. "Susan is still worried you're going to end up hurt in some way. So am I. I don't have a real good track record with women. But I do miss you being around. I don't see why we can't go back to spending more time doing the things we used to."

"Don't bet on it," Emily replied cryptically.

As if on cue, Susan opened my door and came in. I swear I've got to start locking that damned thing!

"Aunt Sue, what a surprise," Emily said, sarcasm dripping with each word. "I was just wondering how I'd managed 10 minutes alone with Joe."

Susan reddened, but brushed it off.

"Hey, a lot can happen in 10 minutes if you play your card right," Susan said. Then, looking for a co-conspirator, added with a smirk, "Isn't that right, Joe."

I was suddenly very tired and I was done with games.

"Susan, it's obvious you've been going out the wrong guys. It's no wonder you come home crying after every date if 10 minutes is all it takes," I told her. "But, I can assure you, with Emily and me, it takes much longer than 10 minutes. I mean, I spend 10 minutes just kissing each ear."

Susan stiffened, but recovered quickly.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice you earlier," she said. "I could have saved myself a lot of heartache."

I'm pretty sure she was sincere, but it didn't matter.

"Susan, all you're doing now is creating heartache," I told her. "Unnecessary heartache for Emily and for me because what's done is done. I'm willing to a friend to you — the kind of friend I've always tried to be to you. But not like this. It's really a better thing we didn't connect romantically because I've never been very good with drama and you seem to need drama to exist. Emily and I've tried to come up with a way to say this and not hurt your feelings, but I'm too tired for that and you're too oblivious for that so here it is: If you want me as a friend, then I'll be your friend. Hell, you're about the only friend I have here. But, if you want to try me as boyfriend or fuck buddy or whatever, then I can't be a friend to you. I'm not even going to try. I thought it was only me so it wasn't a big deal, but now I see your actions are hurting someone I love. So it IS a big deal and it's going to stop. Now. Either you tuck your tits away and we can all go forward together. Or you keep acting like you've been acting the past couple of weeks and you can't be a part of my life anymore. At this point, I really don't care which one you choose. But you've got to choose immediately."

Thunderstruck, Susan looked at Emily who was gazing at me with what I thought was pure adoration.

"Is that how you feel, too," she asked Emily.

Emily thought for a moment and answered.

"No, not entirely," she said. "I want to scratch your fucking eyes out. You've done everything but pop naked out of Joe's refrigerator. You walk into his house uninvited. You rub up on him like you're his cat. I thought today at the pool you were going to try to hump him in the water when you wrapped your arms and legs around him. He's my boyfriend. If I thought he wanted to be with you, I'd let him go to you. Hell, I'd walk him to your bedroom if I thought that would make him happy. He's right. Things have to go back to the way they were. I'm going to change clothes then come back over here and lie around and watch TV. Susan, if you have anything you'd like to discuss with Joe, I'd prefer you go back to the pool and wait until I come back. I know Joe loves me — and I think you do, too — but I don't trust you. And I know you don't take no for an answer and I know you don't care who you hurt to get what you want. There I think that about covers it."

Then she stood, took her Aunt Susan by the arm and guided them both through the door.


Chapter 13: Lesson One

I took a shower to try to clear my head. What did Emily mean when she said we needed to go back to the way things were? Did she mean completely back or just to recreate the tension-free environment we used to live in?

I dried off and stepped from the shower to find my answer.

Emily was lying on my bed, still in her swimwear. Well mostly in her swimwear. She had rolled the bottoms down again. This time they rested across the tops of her thighs. Her pussy was free from its Lycra constraints.

Since I was naked, she didn't have to even ask if I liked the view. My cock sprang to life like it used to when I was a teenager.

"Emily, my God, you're beautiful," I stammered as I made my way to the bed. I kneeled before her kissing her moist mouth. I felt her tongue lick my lips, so I opened them to accommodate her. I had to touch her. And when I ran my hands over her stomach, down to her pussy, she whimpered into my mouth.

God she was wet. I gently stroked her mound eliciting more responses as her hand made its way down my chest. I held her hand, ending its journey.

"This is all about you this time, my love," I whispered.

I reluctantly removed my hand from her red-haired treasure trove but only to free her young breasts from her top. As my lips traced their way down her neck my hand found its way back to its warm goal between her legs. I circled her nipples with my tongue and I repeated the circles with my finger on her clit.

Emily was about to jump out her skin. But before she did that I had her sit up to remove her swimsuit. She lay before me, naked in all her glory as I burned the image into my brain. I couldn't speak, but luckily words weren't needed. I began to rain kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders. I couldn't believe this goddess was naked in my bed and I wanted to pay the proper homage.

I nibbled across her shoulders, down her side and across her tummy before working my way back to her breasts. My fingers had been lightly teasing her tiny nipples and they stood up like eraser tips. Emily let out all the breath in her body when I gently clasped her nipple between my teeth and let my tongue play over it. I repeated the gesture on her other small breast, but I couldn't wait any longer. I had to taste my Emily.

As I slid my tongue down her tummy, her aroma was intoxicating. I could smell the chlorine from the pool, but it didn't matter. I had to slip my tongue into her folds to taste her.

"Joe, honey. I haven't showered yet. You had the bathroom door locked," she whimpered.

"It's OK. Believe me. It's OK," I mumbled. There's no way I could stop now. Not so close.

When I was between her thighs, I gazed upon glory itself. I've never seen anything nicer in my life. I wanted to make this the most special moment in her life so far, so I composed myself and took my time. I started by letting my tongue catch some of her nectar that had begun to ooze down her slit. The flavor was like ambrosia, making my composure waver again.

While my tongue traced the contours of her pussy, my thumb found its way past the lips and I gently began stoking her clit. At my touch, Emily let out a gasp and tried to slide herself closer to produce more contact.

But I wouldn't let her. Time and again she tried, only to have my thumb ride with her, keeping the contact to just a teasing minimum. Finally, I relented, but when she pushed forward, she didn't meet my finger. She met my tongue waiting to drive her to pleasure heretofore unknown to her.

And drive her I did. Minute after minute, I lap and suck and her clit, driving her closer and closer, only to pull back. I watched as she began to circle her nipples with her thumb, increasing her stimulation. I inched the first knuckle of my finger into her tight pussy before I met resistance, so I went no farther, but I didn't retreat. I kept her on the edge for what seemed like hours. I was so aroused I could feel the pile of precum I'd left on the sheets below me.

At last, I felt she could take no more and I dove in for real. She was so ready, it took only a few seconds before Emily grasped the back of my head, let a string of "Oh, Gods," and treated me to first orgasm she'd ever had that didn't come from her own hand.

Then my angel collapsed on the bed like a dishtowel. Her body limp and her eyes glassy, Emily looked at me and just said, "Oh, my God!"

But her dreamy smile took my breath away.


Chapter 14: Dirty Girl

I held Emily for a few minutes as she regained her strength. I'm sure I didn't help her by continually nibbling her neck and teasing her nipples.

"Did you enjoy that," I asked coyly. "I really couldn't tell since you didn't seem to get into that much."

She knew I was joking, though, and rolled on top of me, plastering her mouth to mine and probing my molars with her tongue.

Her slit was still drenched and, as she rubbed her clit against my hard cock, I felt another small tremor go through her body.

She sat up, still straddling my waist, the head of cock nestled inside her pussy lips. I was sure with one push, I'd be inside her. The thought was driving me insane. She looked so gorgeous sitting there. Her perfect breasts and tiny nipples jutting forward. I glanced down to where she sat across me and I could see her swollen lips through her sparse red hair. Jesus, I wanted to be inside this angel. I let out a deep sigh and smiled up at her.

"You look amazing," I told her. "I want more than anything to make love to you. Right here, right now."

She smiled, the lowered her lips to mine and gave me a kiss that almost curled my toes.

"I want to," she said. "But I think we should wait."

I knew she was right, and I'm sure I hid my disappointment. It was easier to hide when she said, "But there're other things I can do to make my man feel good. Come take a shower with me."

OK, a half hour ago, I'd already showered pretty thoroughly. But I was pretty sure this one would be even better. I couldn't have been more right.

I watched my sweet girl walk to the bathroom and I noticed her thighs still glistened from a mixture of our secretions. If anything, my dick got harder.

"Do you want a shower or a bath," I asked when I finally left the bed.

"A shower definitely," she replied. "I'd probably drown in a bath."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.