Roberta's Revenge
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Inosolan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sequel to "Roberta Rossum"; Gort has tried to find ROberta since their weekend of passion but there's no record of such a student at ESU.<br>You should read "Roberta Rossum" before this story, because it contains spoilers for the earlier story<br> Recommended Musical Accompaniment for this story:<br> Miss Clarke and the Computer (Roy Wood)<br> Got No Strings (Pinocchio)<br> We're Not Gonna Take It (Twisted Sister)<br> Celluloid Heroes (the Kinks)<br> Those Were the Days (Mary Hopkin)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

"Ummm. Well." He looked around again. The huge waterbed on which they lay was the only furniture in the small room. The room's walls were featureless, a pleasant warm grey in tone. No lamps were visible, but the room was well lighted in a smooth and even manner that cast no dark shadows or unpleasant glaring highlights. The ceiling was just high enough that the images in the big mirror were easily watchable, if you happened to be looking that way and weren't otherwise too busy to look. On one wall was what appeared to be a closet door, on another a door, partly open, that showed what looked like a similar room fitted out as a bathroom, with hints of gleaming porcelain and golden fittings. No windows.

And, unless it were through the bathroom or through the closet or there was a secret panel he couldn't see in one of the walls, no way out of the room, either.

"Do you like my little hideaway, cutey?" Roberta purred.

"Errr." He was still too shaken by the sudden transition to say anything. She giggled and reached out and grasped him in a decidely familiar fashion. As she began to stroke his member with her warm hand, she grinned conspiraorially and said "Dr Capek doesn't know I built it, you know. He thinks I'm hard at work all the time when actually I come here and play a lot."

"Errrmmmm... 'play'?" he asked.

"Mmmmhmmm. I've been experimenting. I've found out that there are all sorts of things that I like. Some of them might surprise you."

Slipping her thigh from under his head, she stretched out alongside him on the slightly undulating waterbed, still stroking his recovering cock with her hand as she leaned forward and kissed him, long and deeply, letting him taste his own semen on her lips and tongue.

"Oh, really? Surprise more than suddenly finding myself here? Wherever here is..." he said.

"Oh, yes," she said. "Remember the weekend I spent at your place?"

"If I said 'No', you'd rip that off, I'm sure, so, even if I didn't, I'd say 'Yes, of course, it was wonderful.'," he answered.

"Well, I read a bunch of your comic books while you were sleeping..."

"You mean, lieing in a total comatose stupor, recuperating from the excessive demands of an insatiable nymphomaniac, don't you?"

"Well, whatever... Anyway, I found a new role model in one of them, a woman who lives her life to the fullest and has fun whatever she does..."

"Ummm, I hate to ask, who -- Wonder Woman?"

"No."

"Catwoman -- back when Devin Grayson wrote it, she had a lot of fun..."

"Nope."

"Supergirl."

"No."

"I have this nasty feeling we're getting into villain territory. Not Mighty Endowed, I hope."

"No, and not White Lightning, either."

"Okay, he said, suspecting that he wasn't going to be thrilled with the answer," he said, "who?"

With a huge grin, she let go of his half-erect cock, spun around on the bed, somersaulted off of it, did an incredibly erotic cartwheel into the closet, and, before she could possibly have changed clothing, came out in a blurrng series of handsprings, winding up balanced on one to in a sort of ballet/acrobatic pose on the end of the bedframe.

Her joyous "Ta-Daaah!" and his "Oh, no -- I guessed it! Anybody but her!" sort of collided in midair.

"Wat's'a mattah, sweetie? Don'cha like the new me?" she asked in a chirping voice and accent straight out of a Thirties screwball comedy. She wore an even-closer-fitting-than-spandex leotard quartered in red and black, and adorned with red and black designs, red and black jester's shoes and hood, and a black eyemask.

She popped her gum.

"Ha-harley QUINN!?!" he exclaimed.

"Well, yah. Goil's gotta have a little fun in her life, ya know, an' Harl here has a lotta fun. 'Course, my version of Harley doesn't give a shit about Mistah J, so she's not crazy like the one in the comic..." she said as she did a backflip and would up in a handstand on the foot of the bed.

What the acrobatics did for her figure was fascinating.

He was fascinated.

It was pretty obvious that the painted-on-looking leotard contained absolutely nothing but 100% girl.

"Well, look at that!" she cooed, as she made a move that was half piroutte and half roll, to land solidly but lightly next to him, setting up waves in the waterbed. "I do believe the nice man has a thing for spandex!"

She reached out to his hard and erect penis and tickled along the underside with the sharp red nails he was pretty sure she hadn't had before she put on the costume. The position she was lieing in pressed her firm tits against his arm; with a breathy giggle, as she stroked his cockhead and one fingertip scooped up the drop of precum from its tip., she wiggled against him in a way that proved that, indeed, there was nothing but all of Roberta under that thin elastic fabric and also called attention to the fact that her nipples were already erect, pressing into his arm like little pebbles.

He rolled toward her, one hand reaching to caress her pretty tits, as her own hand stopped its teasing and closed firmly on his dick, stroking it along its full length, bringing it to absolute maximum erection. Their lips met, and her tongue slipped past his lips, meeting his own on its own ground, duelling like two erotic monsters.

His other hand reached downward, stroking her mound through the leotard... nothing under it, there, either; he could feel the outline of her lips. Stroking along her pussylips through the fabric, he could feel the wet warmth increasing; he could even feel the bump of her clitoris, which he also gently caressed through the fabric.

Stroking her slowly, he was rather startled to suddenly feel the material seem to melt away as his finger slipped smoothly into her hot wet depths.

He almost yanked his hand away, but she stopped her own hand work, and reached down to hold his to her mound. Breaking the kiss, she said "Don't worry about how -- just go on, pleeeeze." So he did.

He stroked her depths with first one finger, and then added another, plunging into her hot wet hole as far as he could manage, then slipping them out to tickle her fully-erect clit, then back in again, then out and up and down the lips of her hungry cunt, then down to tease her anus, then back up to her opening to plunge deeply inside of her again, stroking strongly until she suddenly went limp, then stiff, arching her back and closing her eyes as her internal muscles clamped on his fingers and she moaned out a climax.

She stayed that way, motionless except for the fingers that still caressed his straining cock, until her orgasm had exhausted itself. Then she rolled and jacknifed, and engulfed his straining cockhead with her hot wet lips.

Teasing the entire length of his big dick with her tongue and fingers, stroking his testicles with her other hand's sharp nails, she pumped her head up and down over him, taking all of his cock, letting it slide into her throat like a professional. Then she raised her head, keeping just the head in her mouth, stroking it with her hot wet tongue, as both her hand stroked the rest of the shaft firmly, then plunged her head down again, taking his full length in again, sucking firmly and rhymthmically as her nails caressed his balls, the skin directly under them, and down along his crack to his anus, teasing the puckered opening, then slipping one gently inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.