Paranormal Phenomenon
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2001 by Paul Phenomenon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Adam Johnson, a teenager, wakes up one morning and discovers that he is delevoping amazing telpathic powers. He not only hears the thoughts of others, he also feels what they feel.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation  

"She's late and very upset," Adam said to his sister as the plane touched down at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix, Arizona. "Car trouble. Helen won't be meeting us at the gate as she planned. Damn! She's so angry, she's crying."

"That's terrible. We'll need to cuddle her, make her feel loved and happy. When did you connect with her," Sherry asked.

Adam hesitated because he understood his sister's real question. She wanted to know if the range of his telepathic abilities had increased. "The first time happened about a week ago."

"Jeez! You mean..."

"She was thinking about me, and my second mind, the one that listens in the background and sorts the noise, let me know a thought existed out there with my name attached, so I focused on the tendril of a thought, which I discovered was emanating from Phoenix. Once I made a connection I was able to sort of amplify the reception - I say sort of, because amplify is not quite the right word to explain the process. Now I can connect with her at will as if she were in the same room with me. I don't believe my empathic and telepathic talents are affected by distance anymore, Sherry."

"Why didn't you tell me?" she said and slugged him on his shoulder.

"Because I didn't want to be slugged," he remarked, chuckling.

"I can't help you, secretive stud, if you don't keep me informed."

"I'm sorry. I'm also sad because Helen is sad, and not merely because I'm connected with her and feel what she's feeling. Our trip to Phoenix is all out of proportion in her mind. It's the second most important event in her life - the first when we saved her from the clutches of her vile parents. She's been in therapy, and those sessions helped, but I'm concerned, very concerned."

"Then our job, Big Boy, is to help her heal herself."

Adam nodded, but he had not informed Sherry why he was so concerned. The young man knew Helen's childhood environment had conditioned her to be submissive, and by reading her thoughts the past week, Adam knew the young woman not only loved him but also considered him her authority figure; in her mind Adam had become the dominant male her conditioning required. She was a submissive female whose only purpose was to please her dominant male.

After Adam and Sherry deplaned and gathered their luggage, they sat in relative privacy inside a coffee shop.

"When we see her," Adam said, "she'll be afraid she has disappointed me, failed me somehow. Car trouble caused her delay, something beyond her control, but her reasoning ability is skewed. She'll beg me - us to forgive..."

Adam then informed his sister all he knew and had inferred about Helen Reed's submissive personality.

"... I don't want to be a master to a slave, Sherry," Adam said. "I prefer equality, neither dominance nor submissiveness. I'm going to need your help with this problem."

"Do you have a plan?"

"Not a clue. Ah, she's arrived. Let's see, yes. Help me with the luggage and we'll meet her."


"This is your bedroom," Helen said apologetically. "I know it's small, but..."

"It's not small; it's bigger than my bedroom at home," Sherry said. "Adam, go watch TV, take a walk, have a nap, whatever. Helen and I need to talk without your male logic getting in the way."

Adam grinned. "I do need to stretch my legs."

"Sit here, Helen," Sherry said patting the bed next to her after Adam had exited the apartment. Adam felt Sherry take both of Helen's hands in her hands.

"Pretend I'm your loving sister, because that's what I feel I am for you. Why are you so upset? You've done nothing but apologize since our arrival."

Helen's chin quivered. "I could hardly wait for your visit, and everything has gone wrong. I missed you at the airport. The goddamn car broke down again, and we had to take a taxi. It's hotter than Hades; my underarms have soaked my blouse, and I'm..."

"Stop it, just stop feeling badly about everything. Stop it right now, Helen Reed," Sherry demanded. "Can't you see those silly problems don't matter a wit? What matters is the three of us are together again." Sherry snickered. "Except you. You need to get it together, nervous lady."

The chin quivering transformed immediately into full-blown sobs, and Sherry took Helen into her arms. "It's okay. You deserve a good cry. You're all alone in a strange city, and the man you love comes to visit. Then all the welcome plans you made for him go to hell in a hand basket. You deserve a cry."

"Adam is your man, not mine," Helen managed to say between sobs.

"Yes, but you love him. Love is fickle that way - it ignores situations, just happens."

"You must hate me."

"Why? Adam is easy to love. Do you want him enough to take him from me?"

"Oh, no. I'd never do that."

"Good, then we have no problem. Now, get out of your wet blouse. That's right. Wow! Your tits are magnificent! Here, let me shuck my clothes, too. We both need a shower. I'm stinky from the flight, and if I can sniff the whiff of your nervousness, so can Adam. Let's get squeaky clean and become the sweet smelling, eminently huggable girls we really are and greet Adam in the altogether when he returns. That is, if you don't mind. I don't wear clothes unless needed for propriety, and around that horny hunk you know as my brother we won't need to wear anything but our skins."

Smooth, Adam thought. His sister had taken a nearly disastrous situation and turned it into a fun experience.

The ladies giggled and scrubbed each other with slick, soap-covered hands. Nipples puckered, and pussy juices flowed. The girls dried each other with thick towels, laughing together and talking - planning how to trip Adam so he fell between Helen's long legs. Sherry had decided to share.

Once again, I don't have a chance, the young man thought.


The ladies grabbed him at the door and hustled him to the shower. Without real knowledge of how it happened, he suddenly wore the attire of the day - nothing. The girls soaped him, rubbed against him, fondled him and teased until finally he couldn't resist any longer. He lifted Helen to his waist, and his excited cock slipped easily into her wet and ready cunt. Helen climaxed as he entered her, taking Adam with her, and his come splashed inside her each time her orgasm constricted her cunt. Valiantly, Adam remained standing, trying successfully not to drop the girl as she continued to hump against him as she reached for another climax.

"Let's take this to the bed," Sherry said after she had kissed Adam, the kiss awkward because Adam still held Helen on his cock. Then Sherry turned to Helen and buzzed her with an equally clumsy but satisfying kiss.

Adam knew it was Sherry's turn with Helen as they hurriedly dried each other. Except for touches and kisses, his sister had withstood her urge to make love with the exquisite young woman they were visiting. Sherry knew Helen needed to experience Adam's love first, and the wait had increased Sherry's need. Sherry had not decided to share Adam unselfishly. She, too, wanted the beautiful girl.

When the ladies tumbled onto the bed, Adam stayed back and watched. He could feel Helen's hot breath in Sherry's ear when Sherry took Helen into her arms. Legs entwined, and breast rubbed against breast. Sherry kissed Helen again, and this time no awkwardness existed, and Adam felt Helen release all reticence and flow into the embrace. Soft lips touched soft lips, and Sherry's tongue intruded and was accepted. Tongues entwined; Helen shivered. Sherry cupped the bottom of one of Helen's breasts with her hand, lifted it as if to weigh it and softly turned her palm to cover the nipple.

The love emanating from Helen thrilled the young man. He had felt her love when he was inside her in the shower, but now her love was directed at his sister. As the kiss continued, the ladies started to grind their bodies slowly against each other. One of Helen's thighs slipped between Sherry's lovely legs, and she rubbed her wet pussy against Sherry's thigh. Sherry did the same to Helen. The touching of pussy to leg wasn't fast or hard, but very slow and performed without volition on the part of either participant.

Thighs became wet.

The romantic kiss finally ended and the girls gazed into each other's eyes. Sherry emanated lust; Helen's love superceded her lust, but lust existed and was building, Adam knew. He could feel it deep inside the woman, like a charley horse, a knot of lust and need becoming larger and larger.

Sherry slid down on the bed and admired Helen's magnificent breasts before she leaned forward and kissed each turgid nipple. Adam felt his sister's labia swell with need, and her clitoris screamed for attention, but Sherry ignored her own needs as she left wet marks from small kisses while descending down toward Helen's wet center. Sherry surprised both Helen and Adam when she skipped over Helen's cunt and raised Helen's legs to explore the back of her knees with her mouth and tongue. Helen gasped and the lust that had been building exploded, infusing her entire body.

Sherry kissed the soft inner skin of Helen's thighs, alternating kisses by rubbing her soft cheeks against the silky smooth skin, and moving inexorably closer and closer to Helen's vulva. Helen's aroused scent combined with the acrid odor of Adam's semen assaulted Sherry's nostrils, and Sherry turned her gaze to Helen's open flower. Adam's come was puddled at the entrance to Helen's vagina and had run down to cover the soft fold of her buns and onto the sheets. Sherry leaned down and licked, starting low and working up toward the center, cleaning as she went. Helen squirmed with pleasure and anticipation. Sherry ignored Helen's throbbing clitoris while she lapped at Adam's come.

"After Adam fills me with his come, you can do the same for me," Sherry said.

"Oh, yes! Yes!" Helen exclaimed.

Adam tasted his semen on his sister's tongue and was amazed at the softness, the tenderness, Sherry used with each kiss, each lick, each touch. His cock had become rock hard again, but he had no urge to move to either of the women. He didn't want to intrude, not yet. They were making love, had forgotten about him completely, which pleased him immensely.

Finally, Sherry had eaten all of Adam's semen she could find and moved her lips and tongue up to Helen's throbbing clitoris.

Adam connected with Helen to experience the feel of Sherry's tongue on her most sensitive bundle of nerves. He gasped when Sherry encircled Helen's clitoris with her tongue and sucked it into her mouth. 'She's close, Lover. You'll come when she comes on my mouth, ' Sherry said silently while she continued to roll her tongue over Helen's clit. 'Come inside me, not in the air.'

Adam smiled and moved to the foot of the bed. He grasped his sister's narrow hips and raised her slightly as his cock slipped between her legs. Moving back a little, the head of his cock sensed Sherry's opening and he pushed slowly into her.

'Nice, ' Sherry muttered with a thought. 'I love you, Adam, but I love Helen, too. She's so utterly beautiful she takes my breath away, and her need is so very, very great.'

Adam, still connected with Helen, felt her orgasm start to overtake her as Sherry sucked her clit into her mouth and lashed it with her tongue. Helen's orgasmic sensations grew, becoming stronger and stronger. Her body quivered and started to stiffen. Helen's eyes had remained closed, but suddenly they snapped open, and she gazed at Adam as exquisite feelings overwhelmed her. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and her hips reached for the ceiling, taking Sherry up with her with Sherry's mouth still connected with her cunt. Helen's eyes remained fixed on Adam.

'I love you, Adam. I love you! I love you! I love you!' Helen screamed silently. Her gaze dropped and her eyes widened as she took in the sight of Sherry's mouth covering her cunt. 'And I love you, too, Sherry! I love you! I love both of you!'

Helen's mouth closed and a beautiful grimace twisted her face as the first contraction of her orgasm jerked her body. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her silent scream became verbal. Her wail of pleasure reverberated off the walls, and Adam joined her with a roar of his own as he shared her orgasm with her.

The young man collapsed first, but his body jerked with each contraction that wracked Helen's beautiful body. He took her into his arms and kissed her. Her silent expressions of love continued, but finally she vocalized them. Sherry moved up on the other side of her, and Helen turned and kissed her. The two of them cuddled, once again ignoring Adam, and he didn't mind in the least. He basked in the love the two of them felt for each other, and smiled because he knew the cuddling wouldn't continue much longer.

Sherry had not yet had an orgasm.

Somehow, Helen sensed Sherry's need, and the Sapphic embrace started all over again, as Helen explored Sherry's body with her mouth and the soft touches of her hands. Sherry had waited long enough. She didn't want or need a slow buildup of passion and pushed Helen's mouth to her cunt. Connected with Sherry, Adam's cock regained its strength, and he moved behind Helen to repeat the sexy dance he had just enjoyed inside Sherry, only this time, Helen's lively cunt massaged his throbbing cock.

Sherry climaxed quickly, and Adam joined her. Curiously, Helen came again, too, and Adam sensed Helen empathic abilities were above average. As they cuddled again, Helen thanked them again and again.

"Now I know love," she said. "Now I understand why everyone enjoys sex. I love sex. I love you, both of you. Thank you. Thank you for helping me understand. Thank you."


The threesome explored the city and surrounding communities during the day and made love each evening and morning - or when the mood hit otherwise and a private place could be found. But as the days slipped by, Sherry and Adam noticed Helen became more frantic as the departure date loomed closer.

"No doubt she's submissive; that's her personality, Adam. We can't change that," Sherry said to her brother.

They lay in the sun next to a dazzling blue pool. Helen lounged in the shallow end and waved to them when she noticed them looking at her.

"And I know how you feel. She relates to you as her master, and by extension, I'm her mistress. She's submissive to both of us. Actually, I kind of like it; it's nice to be waited on hand and foot. And fuck! She can suck pussy better than anyone, even you, empathic lover boy. You know what I'm feeling and give me what I want. Helen surprises me, gives me pleasures I didn't know existed so I couldn't ask for them."

"I don't want a sex slave, Sherry."

"Well, you have one whether you want one or not. The question is what are you going to do about it?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.