Paranormal Phenomenon - Cover

Paranormal Phenomenon

Copyright© 2001 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Adam Johnson, a teenager, wakes up one morning and discovers that he is delevoping amazing telpathic powers. He not only hears the thoughts of others, he also feels what they feel.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation  

Psychometry is a handy tool, Adam decided after holding Erica's father's pipe and her mother's necklace Erica in his hand.

"Do you remember your mother taking photographs of you when your father raped you the first time?" Adam asked.

"Vaguely. I was so terrified I don't remember much except the pain. I still remember the pain."

'It hurt at first every time he raped me. I was always dry, never prepared for the invasion of his prick. But later, after he had stretched me - I'm so ashamed. After the initial pain went away, it started to feel good. He made me come sometimes. I didn't want to like it, any of it. But when I came I - I just hate myself. I came and I liked it!'

"Your daddy has a cache of photographs and videos starring your parents and the little girls they have molested over the years. His pipe told me where they're hidden. Between conquests your parents watch the videos. That's when he rapes you now, Erica. Watching the videos excites him, and he rapes you because no little girls are available for him to molest. Your mother is more violent than your father. She thrives on pain. Your grandfather first molested your mother at the age of six. I almost felt sorry for her until images of her beating children nearly to death flashed in front of me."

Adam leaned back against the tree. "I need to ask some hard questions now, Erica. Please answer me as truthfully as you can, okay?"

She nodded.

"How do you feel about your parents being arrested and prosecuted for sexually molesting and abusing children, including you? With the videos, we can put them in jail for a long time. But because your dad is a judge, the publicity will be huge, and unfortunately, you will be as infamous as your parents. Is this what you want?"

"What I want Adam is to feel safe, to be free from their abuse. If that's what it takes, somehow I'll handle whatever happens."

"Social Services will separate you from your parents and place you in a foster home. Frankly, I don't believe you'll be safe in foster care. There's no question your parents will be released on bail. If they're determined to exact revenge on you, they'll be able to find you and get at you."

'I'll never be free! Not until I'm dead! Maybe that's the only answer, ' her thoughts cried out.

"Because of the additional pain their arrest and prosecution will cause you," Adam continued, "but mostly because they could harm you while they are free on bail, I don't recommend this approach."

"What do you recommend then?"

'Dear God, I hope he has a solution. If he doesn't I'll kill myself. I'll have no other option.'

"I need to ask another question first. Are you willing to disappear? I don't mean hide out for a little while. You'll need to leave this city and take on an entirely new identity. You will be permanently cutoff from everyone you know. Your new identity will be manufactured, and you will never be able to be Erica Anderson again. Can you live with this or not?"

'Yes!' Adam heard her thoughts exclaim. "Oh yes, Adam, I'd be happy to disappear," she repeated aloud. "I'm so isolated now, disappearing from my current painful existence will cause me no hardships. My parents purposefully cut out all extended family ties. I have no one close to me. I have no close friends, save you. Adam, I've actually dreamed of becoming someone else, someone who enjoyed life, and someone who looked forward to each new day. If you can help me disappear, let's do it. What's the plan?"

Adam grinned. "You're going to be kidnapped."

"What? Kidnapped?"

"Here's my plan," Adam said. "We'll need to crack your father's safe, which will be easy; touching his pipe gave me the combination. We'll need the cash money he's hoarded and keeps in the safe. Discovering the money was the final key to the success of The Project. Your father thinks of it as his 'get away' money should he ever need to disappear to avoid prosecution. We'll use it to help you disappear. There's enough money to take care of you until you can take care of yourself. You must promise you'll get some therapy with some of the money. Your scars aren't just physical. The trauma exacted on your mind will require professional help."

"I couldn't agree more, Adam. I promise." The girl was shaking with excitement. She could see the end of the reign of terror from her sick parents.

"We'll also need the photographs and videos he keeps in the safe. But first, we'll need a vehicle, one that can't be traced. I have an idea about how this can be done. Then we'll..."

Adam laid out his plan over the next fifteen minutes. "What do you think?" he asked Erica when he was finished.

"Yes! I like it. I like it a lot. Adam, I could kiss you."

In fact she did kiss him.

She kissed him just as Janet walked by.

Adam grinned. It was time to bring Sherry into The Project. He and Erica needed some help, and Sherry was a perfect participant for some of the tasks required.


"Well, Adam's a red-blooded, all-American boy, Janet," Sherry said on the telephone. "If Erica Anderson is his girl friend, I think that's a real coup for my brother. Listen, I've got to go. Yes, real soon. Bye."

Sherry turned to her brother. "I see what you mean about Janet, Adam. She's pestering me to be with her again. God, what a gossip she is. Yak, yak, yak. Where were we? Oh yes. Let's see. You feel not only other people's emotions and sensations and hear their thoughts, now you tell me you can see a slide show of the highlights of an individual's life if you touch an object that is personal to them. Is that it? What other tidbits about your amazing talents haven't you told me?"

Adam grinned shyly. "It's just starting, and I'm not very good at it. In fact, I don't know if it will develop any further. Have you heard of psychokinesis?"

"Isn't it the scientific term for bending a spoon with your mind, or something like that?"

"Yes, but I certainly can't bend anything. I did move a pencil across my desk today, but the effort wore me out. If moving an object wipes me out every time I try, I'll probably just quit trying."

"Just call me Lois Lane. I'm in love with Superman."

Adam laughed. "No way. I don't own a cape."

"Good, I'd rather be Adam's Eve, a bawdy broad I hear. The apple was a metaphor for a pussy, you know. The first recorded instance of cunnilingus happened when Adam wrapped his mouth around that apple and destroyed innocence. Speaking of cunnilingus, my cunny needs a little attention; after all it's been nearly an hour."

"You're incorrigible. Well, you know about Erica, and you've heard my plan. Will you help us?"

"Certainly. Wild horses couldn't stop me." 'Silly expression. Wild horses are so rare today they couldn't stop anything. A horse cock, now that's a different matter all together. Oops. Sorry if I got too nasty, Adam. I forgot to say the keywords.'

"You could never get too nasty for me, Sherry. Get dressed. Let's find Mom and have a talk with her. We'll need her help. And Mom is the person to recruit Cousin Eleanor."

"Shucks. I hate clothes. Mom won't mind me in the altogether."

"Get dressed or I'll make your bottom pink."

"Promises, promises."


"Why can't the two of you get involved in small problems, keep life simple?" Karen Johnson asked her children while shaking her head.

"Will you help?" Adam asked. He already knew the answer. Her thoughts beyond her words let the boy know she was proud of him and would help in any way she could.

"Of course. That poor girl deserves a chance at a normal life with all the suffering she has experienced. I do, however, suggest a small change in your plan. I think your father should be recruited to acquire the vehicle. And, you'll need more that one."

"Are you sure, Mom?" Adam asked.

"Yes. Borrowing, as you put it, a van from the Bolton Motors lot is too big a risk. I understand why you need an untraceable vehicle, but why take the risk of being caught with a stolen van. Your father will help us. I don't know anyone who hates the thought of a child being molested more than Steve Johnson."

"Okay. Will you talk to him or do you want me to tell him the story and lay out our plan?"

"I'll talk to him. Consider that element of your plan taken care of. And I'll recruit Eleanor. Hand me the telephone behind you, Sherry."

Eleanor was actually Adam and Sherry's second cousin. She was the youngest child of Karen's mother's sister. The woman lived in Phoenix, Arizona, and ran an underground shelter for battered women and children.

"... Thanks, Eleanor. We'll keep you informed. Adam might call to discuss details instead of me. Just be aware I'm fully involved and approve. Okay. Bye now." Karen smiled. "Eleanor is on board."

Adam had hoped Eleanor would take Erica in without question. Like the A-Team, I love it when a good plan comes together, the boy thought with a grin.


Adam's father drove the black van onto the driveway at the side of Judge Anderson's house. Adam followed Sherry to the back door; each of them carried an overnight bag and wore surgical gloves. Steve and Karen Johnson remained in the van. The back door opened as Adam and Sherry arrived and the pair followed Erica inside.

"I'll open the safe. You two start the blood flowing," Adam said.

The Internet had provided methodology about how blood is taken, and Sherry had actually given blood at the blood bank to make certain she understood the process. While at the blood bank with Sherry, Adam had read a few minds and surreptitiously acquired the paraphernalia needed to take Erica's blood. It would appear that violence had occurred in the Anderson household that night.

Inside the safe Adam found the photographs, videos and money he expected. The addition of an address book was a surprise, probably a recent addition to the safe, Adam deduced. And a good surprise it was. Adam recognized a few of the names. They were members of the S&M club the Anderson's had joined. He left the safe open after it was empty. Erica's blood was needed to make it appear the kidnappers had forced the combination from the girl. Although her parents didn't believe she had the combination, there was no way for them to be certain.

Back in Erica's bedroom, Adam noted the bag was nearly full with Erica's blood when Sherry removed the needle from Erica's arm and pressed a gauze pad over the tiny wound. Erica flexed her arm while holding the pad in place.

"As planned I held out $10,000 to defray expenses and pay for your new identity papers," he said and placed the open suitcase containing the rest of the money - over $50,000 - on Erica's bed. "This should take care of you until you can take care of yourself." He transferred the photographs, videos and address book to the other overnight case, and removed the tire iron. "Get packed, and remember, only one change of clothes and nothing that would be missing if you were truly abducted."

Erica reached for a small pile of clothing she had already set aside and placed it in the bag with the money. She grinned mischievously. "There. I'm packed. What's next?"

"Now, let's have some fun and trash this place," Adam said with a grin.

Erica had asked to splash her blood on the walls and furniture in the room with the safe, but Adam had declined her request. He didn't want any blood on Erica when she arrived at the airport; Sherry was assigned that task. Adam grinned as he watched Erica break up some furniture. Breaking things will dampen the stress she's felling, he thought as he felt her anger dissipate with each swing of the fireplace poker. When the threesome exited the house, Adam ripped into the doorjamb of the rear door with the tire iron, breaking the lock.

Soon the van pulled up at the back of a motel just off the Interstate midway between the Anderson house and the airport. Adam's mother had rented the room earlier in the day, paying cash and using an assumed name. She had purchased the airline ticket the same way. Adam and the two ladies entered the room, and Steve Johnson drove away to return the van to Bolton Motors. His part in The Project was finished.

Karen, Sherry and Erica moved immediately into the bathroom. Adam's plan required Erica to find out if blonds with short hair really do have more fun. She'd also discover if boys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses, albeit the glasses contained clear lenses. Adam had calculated dark glasses at night might attract attention, the opposite effect they desired. He also had insisted Erica travel in baggy, frumpy clothes to hide her outstanding body.

A little under an hour later, the women emerged from the bathroom. Damn, Adam thought. Even as a blond with a pageboy cut she's still gorgeous, but I don't believe anyone will recognize her unless the person knows her well and is up close and personal.

Adam's mother had wanted to drop Erica off at the airport, but Adam felt this was the most dangerous point in the plan and insisted the job was his and his alone.

"Time to go to the airport; do you have your ticket?" He asked Erica.

"Yes," she said and turned to Sherry and Karen. "I don't know how to thank you. I know I'll be grateful to all of you for the rest of my life."

"That's why were here," Sherry said. "So you could have the rest of your life."

"Eleanor will meet you at the airport in Phoenix as you exit the plane," Adam's mother said. "You have Eleanor's photo and Adam emailed one of you to her and described how you planned to alter your appearance. If for some reason the two of you don't connect, you have her phone number. You'll be safe with her, Erica. Helping women and children like you is what Eleanor does."

Sherry and her mother took turns hugging Erica and saying their goodbyes. Bittersweet tears flowed.

Finally Adam guided Erica to another car from Bolton Motors his father had acquired for the night. Sherry and Karen drove off in the family car.

"As planned," Adam said as they traveled down the Interstate, "I won't be able to go into the terminal with you. I'll drop you off at the departure gate for Southwest Airlines. Don't check your bag; carry it onto the plane with you. Check in and get your boarding pass, and then stay in a stall in the ladies room until just before boarding."

"I know what I need to do Adam. We've gone over it enough times I have it memorized."

"Sorry, I guess I'm a little nervous."

"You have a right to be a lot nervous. Tell me, Adam, why did you and your family do this for me? You hardly know me."

"Because I believed it was the right thing to do. That's why my parents and sister helped too, Erica. Don't try to look for ulterior motives. We all helped you merely because it was the right thing to do."

'Should I tell him?' she thought. 'No. I'm in love with him, but... Damn! It's obvious to me he's in love with Sherry, and his sister is in love with him. Society might frown on their relationship, but I don't. I wish them happiness.'

"You're a good friend, Adam Johnson. Will I ever see you again?"

"Of course. Sherry and I are planning a trip to Phoenix this summer," he said as he pulled up to the curb at the departure gate.

"Really? Oh, Adam, you don't know how happy that makes me." She leaned across the seat and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you, Adam Johnson. You're the only person I have ever loved. You're like a brother to me." She kissed him, and no one would consider it a brotherly kiss. It was one of the most thorough, toe-curling kisses Adam had ever experienced.

Erica hopped from the car with her bag, turned and said, "I'll see you this summer. Tell everyone thanks again for me for all they did." She turned and disappeared in the crowd.

Phase One complete, Adam thought. Now to implement Phase Two.


Abbot and Costello, Adam thought as he watched the two detectives enter the living room with his mother. Adam immediately typecast the pair. The tall skinny one must play the good cop; he has a pleasant face. The stubby fat one who looks like a bulldog could play nothing but a bad cop. As it turned out, the boy guessed wrong. The tall one hated his job, his frumpy wife and life in general. The bulldog took everything in stride, happy with his lot in life.

They questioned him about Erica and their relationship. Yes, he knew the girl. Yes, they had been eating lunches together for about a week. Yes, they had kissed, but that was all. No, they had never been on a date. Adam answered their questions truthfully and told them nothing. When they left, Adam didn't believe they would return.

Adam had decided not to send a ransom note. A note would attract the FBI. They might eventually get involved without the note, but their absence during the early stages of Erica's disappearance improved the probability for the ultimate success of The Project.

The newspapers and television made Erica's disappearance news because of her relationship with Judge Anderson. The stories assumed a robbery had gone bad, and Erica had been beaten or more likely murdered by the perpetrator or perpetrators of the crime.

Adam had originally wanted to blackmail the Andersons for every dime they had so they wouldn't have the funds for bail or a shyster defense attorney when they were exposed as child molesters. After watching just part of one video, Adam's father talked the boy out of that approach. He feared for his son's life should Adam attempt a blackmail scheme.

A week later Adam used FedEx to mail Erica the papers needed to prove her new identity. Her new name was Helen Reed. Driver's license, social security card, a usable Visa credit card, and transcripts from a high school in another state so she could enroll and finish her high school education in Phoenix made the package bulge. Mailing new identity papers was the first step in Phase Two. The next step soon followed.

The Johnson family sat with rapt attention in front of the television for the afternoon news broadcasts. The Anderson's had been arrested that afternoon. Adam and Sherry cheered as they watched Erica's sick, perverted parents try to hide their faces from the news media's cameras.

During the week the story became larger. Search warrants for the homes of the membership roll of the S&M club found in the address book Adam had taken from Judge Anderson's safe produced more evidence and more arrests. The authorities added white slavery to the charges when they determined some of the members of the club had adducted children and sold them to pedophiles around the world. The information Adam had gathered and turned over to the news media caused the breakup of the largest child molestation ring in history.

Phase Two was complete. Phase Three - prosecution and imprisonment - would take time, would crawl along at the slow but inevitable pace of the justice system. And as Adam had predicted, the Anderson's were released on bail. Adam knew the pair would search for Erica, but without a trail to follow, the search would be fruitless.

A week after the euphoria caused by the success of The Project, Adam's world took a steep negative downturn.


Sherry can't stop how she looks at me, Adam thought. Hell, I'm sure I appear love struck when I look at her. The loving glances between the pair had initiated Steve Johnson's suspicions. When Adam became aware of his father's assumptions, he had a talk with Sherry about the problem. They even staged a sibling-like argument in front of their father to hopefully reduce his suspicions, but their efforts were laughable. It wasn't long until the man knew his children were lovers; he just couldn't prove it. Nonetheless, he tried. He barged in on them at odd moments trying to catch them in the act, but Adam's telepathy forewarned them. The ability also informed him the man was becoming more and more angry and frustrated. When - and it was when, not if - his father was able to prove his suspicions all hell would break loose. Adam decided to talk with his mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.