Paranormal Phenomenon
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2001 by Paul Phenomenon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Adam Johnson, a teenager, wakes up one morning and discovers that he is delevoping amazing telpathic powers. He not only hears the thoughts of others, he also feels what they feel.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation  

Adam's newfound skill to nudge a person to think about certain subjects advanced his education to new heights, especially his sexual education. One afternoon after school, Janet dropped by the Johnson residence, not knowing Sherry had been delayed at school. Adam's sister had mouthed off to a teacher and now sat in detention. Adam let Janet in and pretended his sister would be home soon and immediately and silently nudged the pretty girl to remember touching him. He sensed her arousal as her thoughts drifted back to the day in study hall when he had placed her hand on his tented trousers so she could feel his erection. When Adam mentally asked the girl whether she had touched another cock besides his, her thoughts surprised him.

'Yes, but Billy's little pecker doesn't count, ' she reminisced. Adam knew that Janet was the Elliott's babysitter because Sherry had substituted for her a few times. Billy was their seven-year-old son. 'Maybe it does count, ' her thoughts contradicted. 'Billy certainly enjoyed it. So did I if the truth were told. Especially when I sucked on it!'

Adam debated about learning more details about Janet and little Billy's sexual shenanigans, or... No, he really wanted to know if Janet wanted to touch him again, that and if she would let him touch her.

'Yes! I not only want to touch it again, I'd like to see it. God, if he wanted me to, I might even suck on it as long as he promised not to come in my mouth. Yuck!'

Adam now knew the ground rules. It was time to play. "I have a neat new computer, Janet. Want to see it?"

She nodded and followed him up the stairs. 'Nice butt, ' she thought and mentally giggled. 'I wonder what he would do if I grabbed it.'

Adam exercised the subterfuge of demonstrating his new computer, but during the process he nudged her frequently with sexual thoughts. It didn't take much prodding because her mindset was already locked on sex. By the time he finished the demonstration, the girl's normally fair complexion had flushed to a glowing pink. He wanted her to make the first move, wanted her to ask to touch him. He got his wish.

"Remember that day in study hall, Adam?" Janet asked.

"How could I forget," Adam replied with a wide grin. "You made an otherwise boring day downright exciting." Adam had joined Janet's arousal and his erection was obvious.

"Can I... I mean... ah," she stammered.

"Would you like to touch me again?" Adam asked.

The girl nodded.

"Okay, but under one condition. I get to touch you, too," Adam negotiated.

Again she nodded, and Adam sat on the edge of his bed and motioned for Janet to join him. When she settled next to him, Adam took her hand and placed it on his erection over his trousers.

'Oh, it's just like I remembered, ' Janet thought. 'Only bigger - much bigger!'

'Take it out, ' Adam silently ordered the girl.

"Can I see it?" Janet asked out loud. When Adam nodded, she fumbled, obviously nervous, but soon managed to expose him. Janet's first sight of his hard cock took her arousal straight up. Adam could sense her juices drenching her panties.

"Nice. That feels really good," Adam said when Janet started to jack him off. "Have you done this before?"

"Not really," she said. 'Except with Billy. It's that dirty movie I watched at Cindy's house. That's how I learned how to do this, but I'm not going to tell him about that night. Cindy was delicious! And, she wasn't stingy like Sherry. She sucked me off, too!'

Adam reached for and touched her breasts on top of her clothes. Because he was joined with her, he could feel the sensations his fondling produced. He was a little too rough at first, so he backed off a little, and then tweaked her nipples just as she would do if she were touching herself. Janet gasped, and Adam suggested silently that she remove her blouse and bra.

"What about Sherry? Won't she be home soon?" Janet asked nervously. Adam knew she wanted to show off her breasts for him. They were almost as big as Sherry's now.

"I fibbed. Sherry was a bad girl today. She's sitting in detention. We're alone and will be for at least another hour."

Surprisingly, this only made Janet more nervous. 'What am I doing, ' she thought. 'This could get out of hand. I'm not ready to fuck anybody yet; I might get pregnant. I just wanted to play - to see his cock and touch it.'

"Janet," Adam said, "I'm a virgin and frankly I'm not ready to go all the way. But, I've got to admit I'm curious. I want to see your breasts and your - ah, your pussy. I want to help you come and have you do the same for me. But, I don't want to go all the way, not yet. Is that all right with you?"

Janet visibly relaxed. "I feel the same way, Adam. Thanks for understanding." She started to unbutton her blouse. Adam helped her. When he reached to her back to undo her bra, he kissed her neck, then her ear, finally her mouth. As he fondled her bare breasts their tongues danced together.

God, that feels good, Adam thought. I like the way my kisses feel. Of course, he was experiencing Janet's feelings, not his. But that soon changed when she wrapped her hand around his cock again. This is good, he decided. Better than a mere joining. I can feel not only everything she feels but also feel the pleasure I'm having myself. Cool!

As his mouth slipped down until his lips encircled a nipple, Adam moved one hand between her thighs. Janet spread her legs a little to give him better access. Soon the palm of his hand covered her panty-covered cunt. He started to rub her pussy, adjusting the pressure of his fingers to maximize the pleasure the girl was feeling.

"That feels so good, Adam. How about you? Have you done this before?"

"No, you're the first."

She groaned when his fingers slipped under the leg band of her panties and slid along the lips of her cunt.

"Let's get naked," Janet said. "But remember, no f... no going all the way."

"If you want to say fuck, go ahead. I have heard the word before. Why use five words when one will do?"

Janet giggled. "Okay." She unzipped her skirt and pushed it to the floor. Her panties quickly followed and she lay back sensuously naked. The delightful fragrance of her arousal wafted back to his nostrils. "Come on, big boy. Chuck those clothes. I want to see that hard cock of yours in all its glory."

Adam hurried. His mother had not raised a stupid child.

'Oh my, ' Janet thought. 'It's more beautiful than I imagined. Better than the monsters on those men in that dirty movie. I want to kiss it, rub it across my face, my breasts.' She sighed. 'But I can't. He'll think I'm a slut.' She reached and wrapped both hands around his cock.

"I've been reading some sex books," Adam said. "Are you familiar with the term 69?"

Janet blushed and nodded.

"Want to try it?"

Janet grinned. "You'll have to tell me what to do."

"Actually, this is the proverbial blind leading the blind, but to start with, just relax. I want to do you first. Then you do me. By then we should be proficient enough to do each other at the same time."

Her grin widened. "Sounds like a good plan, but 'do you' and 'do me' sounds as silly as 'going all the way.' Let's suck each other off. I'll tell you what feels good to me, and you do the same for me. And then we'll get to the 69."

Janet didn't need to direct Adam very much. He quickly discovered the spots in and around her cunt that increased the teen-aged girl's pleasure. As usual during any joining, he climaxed when he took Janet over the edge. I need to learn a little control, Adam thought. I can't come all over the sheets every time I suck a girl off.

Janet was an enthusiastic and adept pupil. Adam nearly forgot about her aversion to having him come in her mouth. But when he announced his pending climax, Janet quickly removed his cock from her mouth and stroked it until he spurted into the air.

'That's amazing, ' she thought, thrilled with the sight. 'He came over a foot into the air with that first spurt.' She rubbed her fingers over a pool of semen that had settled into Adam's belly button. 'Yuck! Slimy. And, it smells a little like paste.'

Adam nudged her, and she tentatively stretched her tongue to a finger drenched in his come. Just a touch, and then her tongue quickly retracted into her mouth. 'Not bad. Not good, but certainly not bad, ' she thought as she felt a sudden urge to taste some more, an urge suggested by Adam. She sucked her finger into her mouth. 'I like it! I'm like Mikey; I like it! This is sexy.' She reached down and scooped up some more and gobbled it down. Finally, she bent and lapped Adam's come from his body. 'And it has a beneficial side effect, ' her thoughts concluded. As she had started to clean his cock with her mouth, the boy's erection had quickly returned to its full size.

"Time to do the 69," she said and scrambled atop Adam.

This could become addictive, Adam decided. Vicarious but essentially solitary sex was fun, but sex with a real live girl was so much better. Adam came at the same instant Janet achieved her orgasm. This time Janet swallowed his semen.

Afterward, they cuddled together.

'Sex with boys is better than with girls, ' Janet thought and giggled inwardly. 'Of course, I'm not giving up Sherry or Cindy. And Adam's come is yummy! I'm glad I conquered that aversion.'

"Adam, can we do this again? I really had fun," she said.

"Not right now. Sherry will be home in a few minutes, but yes, I want to do this again, and again, and again. Speaking of Sherry. Karen, you can't tell anyone about this, including Sherry. Especially Sherry."

"I agree. That goes the same for you, Adam. I'll be happy to do this again with you as long as you don't tell anyone."

'But I can trust Sherry, ' Janet thought. 'I can tell her if she promises to keep it a secret. She'll get so hot when she hears what I did with her brother, she'll probably suck me off!'

"I don't want to be a hard ass about this, Janet, but I'm very serious. I will find out if you tell anyone. You know I will. People just can't help their gossipy nature. If you don't keep this between the two of us, I'll make certain you'll be sorry you blabbed. When I'm finished, your reputation will be completely trashed. Everyone you know will believe you're a complete, unadulterated slut! Do we understand each other?"

'Jesus! He's serious. Sorry Sherry, you or no one else will ever know about this afternoon, ' Janet decided firmly and nodded her understanding.


Psychometry: the divination of facts concerning an object or its owner through contact with or proximity to the object, Adam read from a Web site about paranormal behavior. The electronic page provided the boy the answer he had searched for. The need to know the meaning of psychometry came from an encounter he had experienced earlier that day.

Erica Anderson was older than Adam, a senior while Adam was still a junior. The boy had always deemed her the prettiest girl in school. Considered aloof, even conceited by some, Erica was not a cheerleader, a class officer, voted the most popular, or any of the typical tags usually attached to beautiful girls during their high school years. As Adam was to learn, Erica wasn't conceited at all, but she was reclusive, which made her appear aloof.

Erica's most striking feature was her hair. Nearly black with a little natural curl, it hung thick and shiny to her waist. And legs, Adam thought, her legs are magnificent, long - extra long - and perfectly shaped with luscious curves, emphasizing both the girl's strength and femininity. Her clothing styles were neither provocative nor drab, and she wore little makeup. In truth, Adam believed, makeup would mar her beautiful dark complexion, large brown eyes and full lips. Her eyelashes appeared thick and dark without mascara.

Erica Anderson, the beautiful, unapproachable senior, and Adam Johnson, the somewhat nerdy junior collided as both hurriedly turned a corner from opposite directions shortly after the last school bell had rung. Erica's books and purse flew from her arms as she tried not to stumble to the floor. Adam helped, wrapped his arm around her waist as she was falling. Disaster was averted.

"Sorry, my fault," they both said at the same time, bringing quick, shy smiles to both faces.

Adam quickly bent to help her pick up her books and the scattered items from her purse. As Adam's hand touched what appeared to be a diary, an item that had fallen from her purse, the strangest sensation overwhelmed him. Suddenly, it was as if he were alone in a vast, dark room, but he wasn't standing in the room; he was just there, seemingly occupying no space. Images started to flash on a wall in the room; they moved faster and faster, like strobe lights, as the seconds passed. As quickly as the images started, they stopped, and the sensation that had initiated the weird experience abruptly knifed through Adam again. The lights came on and he found himself back in the hall at school handing the diary and purse to Erica. She thanked him and started to move away.

'Why, ' Adam asked her silently. 'Why don't you report them to the authorities?'

Erica hesitated. 'I did, but no one believed me. Daddy is a judge in juvenile court. He "is" the authority. I ran away, but they found me; they brought me back and now it's worse than before, ' her thoughts answered. She glanced over her shoulder at Adam with a quizzical look. His silent question had been too direct, and Adam knew she was wondering why those particular thoughts had expressed themselves in her mind. Confused and upset, she turned and strode away.

But the memories, the images, remained in Adam's mind. The boy had touched Erica's diary and now knew more about the beautiful, unapproachable girl than he ever wanted to know.

Telepathy, joinings and now psychometry - that's enough, Adam thought feeling a little panicky. There's no question now. I'm a freak. The carnival should have a job for me the next time it's in town. Needing a little comic relief, he teased himself because his discoveries about Erica's plight had frightened him. More terrifying was the fact that he knew he had to help her somehow. But how, he asked himself. I can't ask anyone for help. They wouldn't believe me any more than they believed Erica.

The flashing images had provided Adam with a pictorial history. Erica's father and mother abused her. Abuse was a kind word. They subjected her to both physical and mental torture. Her father had first raped her when Erica was only ten years old. He raped her on her birthday while Erica's mother watched and encouraged the violent man. They're both sadists - sick people, Adam thought. They don't deserve to be loose on this planet.

What's needed is undeniable and unimpeachable proof, Adam decided. Control must be transferred.

At lunch the next day, Adam approached the unapproachable. He found Erica sitting on the grass with her back against a tree.

"May I join you, Erica?" Adam asked.

She looked up at him, smiled shyly and nodded as she nibbled at her sandwich.

Adam unwrapped his sandwich and the pair ate in silence for a minute.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.