Kathy Carlson - Cover

Kathy Carlson

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

When Ken opened the door, he was grateful that Kathy had been able to warn him through Ali. There were two naked girls kneeling by the door waiting for him. After closing the door, the auburn-haired girl said, "Good evening, Master. I am Slave Kimberly and this is Slave Kristin. We are here to serve you in any way you may wish." Looking up into his eyes she asked, "Would you like to discipline us now?"

He saw the girls were looking up at him with expressions on their faces that he couldn't read. Sensing there was more to her question than there seemed, he said he would. At that Kim reached down to the floor beside her and picked up an object which she handed to him. "It's a cat-o'-nine-tails," she said softly. "I think I made it properly. You will see, Master, that the ends have been knotted to provide more bite."

Looking at the object, Ken realized it was made from a length of heavy rope which was still intact as it formed the handle. Beyond the handle, it had been carefully unwoven to provide nine separate strands, each over three feet long. Where the strands came together into the original rope, they had been spliced to ensure that they did not unravel farther. As she had said, there were small knots tied at the end of each strand which would cut their bodies to pieces.

Although he was utterly appalled at what he was holding, he decided to continue the act a bit longer and said, "Kimberly, I want you to bend over backward and hold on to your ankles. Kris, kneel as close to Kimberly as you can so your back parallels her chest and belly. That way I won't have to swing this thing so many times."

Kimberly immediately did what she was told, but Kris looked up at him and asked, "Master, I would like to accept discipline for both of us. My body cuts easier, but it heals faster, too." Looking at him, he could see tears in the corners of her eyes. "Please, Master?" she pleaded.

"Don't you dare... !" Kim exclaimed, then quickly added, "I'm so sorry, Master! But please, don't listen to her. I'm much stronger than she is and should accept the discipline for us both. I'm sorry I didn't offer to do so in the beginning..."

She stopped slowly as Ken went down on one knee. Having just returned from law school, he was wearing khaki pants, a white button-down shirt and a sports jacket. He looked at Kim and said, "Bend down over my knee."

Her eyes widened but she immediately did as he said. She lay over his knee facing to his left and he spanked her right cheek ten times hard. Then he motioned for her to get up and bend over the other way, and he spanked her ten more times on the left. Each time his hand came down he could hear a muffled gasp of pain but she didn't cry out.

When he finished, he said that she could get off his knee but then told her to kneel again where she had been. When she did, he saw a trickle of blood flowing from her mouth where she had bitten her lip hard to keep from screaming. Motioning to Kris, he repeated the spanking with her.

When he finished her spanking, Kris knelt down in front of him and took his right hand in both of hers. Looking up at him, he could see tears streaming from her eyes, but she kissed his hand and licked his palm saying, "Thank you, Master, for disciplining me. I hope you didn't hurt your hand."

As she spoke, blood began to stream from her mouth. Like Kim, Kris had not made a sound except an involuntary gasp each time he struck her. Kneeling down in front of her, Ken took the girl in his arms and hugged her naked body.

The instant he did the girl broke down and began to cry. He held her tightly and could hear her sobbing, "Oh God, it hurts so much!"

At that Ken lifted her head from his shoulder and moved her lips to his. He kissed her, and the girl could feel pure love flowing from him to her although it was completely devoid of any passion. As he kissed her he could taste the salty blood in her mouth. When he relaxed his hold, the girl sank back on her heels in spite of the intense pain she felt as much of her weight rested on her bruised buns. She just looked at him with her hand in front of her mouth. Then motioning to Kimberly, he did the same thing to her. As he was about to release her, Kathy came into the hallway and grinned at him.

Ken looked up at her and his jaw dropped. Kathy was wearing a red bodice with gold chains around her neck and gold bracelets on both arms. Heavy gold earrings hung from her ears and, to his utter astonishment she was wearing eye shadow along with lipstick in the same shade of red as her bodice. However, the bodice rose to just below her nipples which had been reddened with the same shade, as were her cunt lips which were also fully revealed. The bodice ended at the flare of her hips and she was wearing nothing else.

He jumped to his feet, swept her into his arms and melted his lips to hers. Their intense love and passion flowed between them as Ken realized that, having been apart since breakfast, it was their longest separation in weeks. Then he realized that Kathy's lipstick was cherry flavored. When he mentioned it, she grinned and told him that that had been the biggest problem. "I could easily find the correct shade in strawberry," she said, "But I know you like cherry."

Then she pulled back and asked, "How do you like my dress? Now that we have a pair of house slaves I can take the time to dress for dinner. Aren't you pleased?"

Meanwhile, the girls had been watching the intense love flow between the young couple. When Kathy and Ken parted, he looked down at his trousers and saw that his right pants leg was wet where the girl's cunts had been in contact with it. "Are you sure these two girls are housebroken?" he asked Kathy with a grin. She just shrugged and led him to the living room while the girls got to their feet.

Following earlier instructions from Kathy, they went to the kitchen while Kathy sat Ken in the most comfortable chair and then sat down across his lap. Grinning at her he asked, "Aren't you a bit ... overdressed?"

She repeated what she had said earlier that the house-slaves made a difference.

In the meantime, the girls had carried out drinks and then knelt on the floor holding trays of canapés in easy reach. In spite of their obvious pain, the girls rested their buns on the backs of their legs. "Why did you want to be beaten?" Ken asked the girls quietly.

Holding her head up straight, Kris replied simply, "Because we are evil."

At that Kathy interjected, "Ken, there's something you should know. The two girls are here to try to become as much like me as they can so they can become Jim and Mike's mistresses. The evil that Kris referred to consisted of sleeping with men twice in their lives. They had more sexual experience in a single night with Jim and Mike than they had the rest of their lives combined." With a small grin she added, "Don't believe everything they try to sell you."

Turning to the girls she said, "Kris, the only man that ever picked you from the lineup at the whorehouse was Mike, right?"

The girl nodded affirmatively.

"And yet you and Kim had to be the most beautiful girls there. Why?"

Then with a warm smile she answered her own question, "I'll bet you ten dollars to ten cents it's because, until Mike appeared, you didn't like any of the men. I'll bet your cunt was as dry as a desert. You say you urged men to put their fingers into your vagina. I'll bet they couldn't, could they?"

"But that's not the point," Kris protested. "I was really trying to sell my body to them."

"The hell you were!" Kathy exclaimed. "You are two of the nicest, sweetest, warmest women alive. You couldn't possibly have done it. Right?" When the girl looked like she was about to temporize again, Kathy insisted. "Right?"

Reluctantly Kris nodded her head.

Later, the girls served the magnificent dinner that Kathy had prepared. When they were finished, Ken carried Kathy up to the bedroom while the girls took care of the dishes and cleaned up. Later when they came into the bedroom, they found Kathy in continuous orgasm. They just watched in utter amazement. This time, though, with an intense effort of will Kathy retained consciousness.

After Ken ate out her cunt, she was resting with her head on his shoulder and just looking at the girls. Remembering the punishment they had suffered, she got out of bed and, overcoming their protests, insisted that they take turns on the massage table while she carefully put a painkilling ointment on their terribly bruised buttocks. Calling Ken over while she gently worked on Kris she asked, "What were you trying to do? Kill them?" Then with a wry grin she added, "I guess I'll have to handle the discipline around here myself."

When she finished, the girls started back to their own room but Kathy stopped them. "Come back here, you two!" she ordered. Then she told them that she and Ken had become used to having supple warm bodies on both sides of them each night. She told Kris to warm her while Kim would sleep on Ken's left side. When Kris got in beside her, Kathy leaned over and kissed the girl softly. As she did, she realized how sweet the girl's lips were and how clean and fresh her body was. In moments they were all asleep.

The next morning, rather than going directly to the office, Kathy drove to the construction site where she and Ken had been working. As usual, she and the girls were wearing Levi's and work shirts. They found that the collapsed sewer had been repaired and the construction work had resumed. She also found Tony Rossi there, along with his daughter-in-law, Mickey.

Although he was supposed to be in a wheelchair, he was hobbling around on crutches despite Mickey's protests, claiming the wheelchair couldn't handle the rough ground at a construction site. After introducing Kris and Kim to Mike, he was interrupted by a worker complaining about a particular four-wheel-drive pickup truck. The truck in question looked new and was painted yellow with the new green Pacific/Higgins logo on each door.

When he heard what the man had to say, Tony exclaimed, "Call a towing company and tell them to take that piece of shit on four wheels to the nearest crusher! I never want to see that... that... !" Words failed him in a search for a sufficiently terrible noun to describe the truck.

At that point Kimberly spoke up. "Mr. Rossi, if you're serious about getting rid of it, could I have it? At the very least I'll take the responsibility of getting it off the job myself."

Tony quickly agreed, then turned his attention back to Kathy. He looked at her and pronounced her the most beautiful girl in the world. Looking at his daughter-in-law he said, "I'm sorry, Mickey, but I cannot tell a lie. She really is even more beautiful than you are. And you know I think you are one of God's most perfect creations!"

Mickey kissed him softly full on the lips and said, "Dad, you're right." But then, with the most loving smile Kathy had ever seen, she added, "But remember, Dad, we all owe our very lives to her ... And I owe her all my future happiness. Without her..."

Tears began to flow from Tony's eyes as he looked at Kathy and said, "She's absolutely right, you know. Madonna, not only did you save my life but you introduced me to one of the most perfect people in the world, my own daughter." Tears were flowing from his eyes in twin streams as he continued, "You wouldn't believe what this girl has done for me. She is a superb cook, a loving wife, and soon to be a world-class mother — making me a grandfather." He took Kathy's hand and kissed her fingers saying, "And we owe it all to you."

Looking around, they didn't see the girls. Then Kathy saw them coming out of the portable toilets and called them over. It turned out that they had just finished cleaning them all.

Kris pointed out that one of the first things they had learned about Kathy was how she had worked up to her elbows in shit. "If you could do it, Mistress, as pure as you are, Kimberly and I can certainly do it, as filthy as we are."

The girls then went over to the truck that Tony had given Kim. Kathy went over to watch. Kimberly borrowed some tools and began to work on the vehicle. She learned that it was almost impossible to start, but even when it finally did start, it was prone to stalling at the worst possible moments. Kathy watched in amazement as the girl sat behind the wheel and it started up for her instantly. Getting out of the cab she opened the hood and listened to the engine for a few moments, then took some tools and dove into the engine compartment. After making a few adjustments, the engine which had been running very rough began to purr. The girl spent an hour on the vehicle working on the brakes, the transmission and the transfer case. Finally she borrowed a hose and carefully washed it.

When she finished, it was shining and running better than it ever had since the day it was built. With a smile Kimberly told Kathy that now she could reclaim her own tools which were in a cargo-bed tool box stored at a friend's. Kathy learned that the girl had owned a pickup but had sold it when they liquidated all of their assets to raise the money for their training.

Kathy told the girls she was going back to the office since they now had their own transportation. That afternoon, she received a phone call from Tony. He told her that Kimberly was a mechanical wonder-woman. She had gone from one piece of machinery to another making slight adjustments on each one. By the time she left, every piece of equipment was running better than brand new. Moreover, he reported, while Kimberly was working on the machinery, Kristin was going over the books and records. After only a few hours she gave him a list of things to change and do, including keeping an eye on two subcontractors she suspected were ripping off the company.

Each day thereafter, Kris and Kim would spend the morning on a different Pacific/Higgins job site. They would begin by cleaning the toilets and then Kim tuned up the equipment while Kris went over the books and records. Nevertheless, the girls were always back at the office in time to help prepare lunch and serve it. In the afternoon, they worked out under the watchful eyes of Judy and usually Kathy, too.

At home, Kathy and Ken came to love the two girls. They were physically developing at a truly astonishing rate. After just a few days, they found that the girls were both expert card players so they began to play Bridge after dinner. Late in the first week, Kim asked if Kathy and Ken played Poker. The couple looked at each other and shook their heads. Kris grinned and said that she and Kim would be delighted to teach them. Afterward, they alternated between Bridge and Poker played for matches. After two weeks of that, one Thursday night, Kris suggested they play for something else. That night, all three women were naked while Ken was wearing his khaki pants and a shirt. Kris suggested Strip Poker.

Looking down at her nude body, Kathy asked with a wry grin, "And what, exactly, am I supposed to strip? My skin?"

"No, Mistress," Kris replied. "If you lose, you must do something the winner demands. It will be easy and painless. If Kim or I lose, we will be beaten by our master." Looking at Ken she added, "Master, you haven't yet used the cat-o'-nine-tails that we so carefully made that first day."

Ken just shook his head, but they agreed to play. They already knew that the two girls were very good. It came as no surprise to Kathy when she and Ken lost badly. Previously, they had agreed to stop playing at eleven. When the time came, Kathy looked at them and said, "We lost. Now what did we lose?"

Kris grinned at her lasciviously and replied, "Mistress, you are going to go down on our master. You will knead his beautiful balls and make him cum as much as he possibly can, but you cannot drink it. Instead, you must shoot it all over your body: your face, your breasts, your belly..."

"I don't understand," Kathy protested. "It will be such a waste! What happens then?"

"Then Kris and I get to lick it off your glorious body, Mistress," Kim replied.

Kathy frowned, raised an eyebrow and shook her head resignedly. Then she undressed Ken, knelt in front of him, and began to work on his now fully-erect cock. In just a few minutes of manipulation she could feel he was about to spend. Taking the cock out of her mouth, she used it like a hose and aimed it at her face and then down her body, while at the same time she manipulated his balls to maximize his cuming. Finally, his spurts of semen ended.

Rather than lying flat on the carpet, Kathy just bent over backward, while her lower legs were still jack-knifed beneath her, until her head and upper back were on the floor. The girls shook their heads at the obviously self-inflicted pain, but then began carefully to lick off every succulent drop. When they were finished, Kris asked, "Why did you do that, Mistress? Why didn't you just lay out flat?"

"It was the least I could do in recognition of all the pain you and Kim have voluntarily suffered." Then she took each of the girls in her arms, kissed them lovingly and said, "You two are really very special people. I hope you know that."

"We sure are," Kris replied with a grin. "We're probably only the second and third people alive to get to drink our master's wonderful cum ... And being able to get it by licking it off your glorious body ... Yum!" Kathy and Ken just grinned and shook their heads.


On the fourth Friday, Ken received a call from Tony asking if he could come down to the job site the next morning. There was a problem that he might have an idea about. The following morning Ken drove down with Kathy sitting beside him in the Mazda RX-7 turbo that was the replacement for the junker that they formerly drove. Ken utterly adored his new toy and handled it as if he was born to it. For her part, Kathy just delighted in his pleasure. As powerful as it had been a few weeks earlier, it was now putting out far more power as a result of some modifications to the turbocharger that Kimberly had made.

Reaching the job site, they found out what the problem was. Although Higgins had originally only been handling the site work and foundation, now as a part of Pacific/Higgins, former Higgins people had on-site responsibility for the whole project. When completed, it was to be twin office towers, each thirty-five stories high, with a common base that would house shops and restaurants. Construction had already proceeded on the tower steelwork which, unfortunately, was already over 100 feet above the base — about ten stories.

But the architect had forgotten to join the two buildings with a required walkway at the second level of the towers. Pacific/Higgins was working on a special basis with the insurance company that wrote the architect's Professional Errors & Omissions policy. They had agreed to pay Pacific/Higgins five million dollars if the company could connect the two towers to form the walkway without having to dismantle the steelwork, the cost of which would otherwise have to be paid by the insurance company.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.