Kathy Carlson - Cover

Kathy Carlson

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

On Wednesday morning of the following week, after her wake-up lovemaking with Ken, Kathy noticed a particularly wistful expression on Marie's face and she asked the girl about it. With a sad shake of her head Marie replied, "Lady Kathy, it is the way you make love with Sir Ken. It's ... It's so lovely. You give each other so much pleasure."

"I hope that's true, Marie," Kathy responded, "But so what? Why does that make you look so wistful? Are you jealous or something?"

The girls were genuinely shocked. "Good grief! Of course not. It's just ... just..." They couldn't finish their thought.

"Just what?" Kathy demanded. "You two know damned well I hate mystery stories."

"We can't cum!" Marie blurted out.

Then she explained that it all went back to that terrible day in the town square. She told them in even more graphic detail what the beating was like and then finished by saying, "My Lady, something died inside us that day. We ... we so much want to marry and give birth to children. And yet ... yet ... what man would have us? We could give no more enjoyment to him than he could get by wrapping his cock in a piece of meat."

Having confessed it, the two girls began to cry like their hearts would break.

Kathy had an immediate thought. Over the weeks they had been on the island, Ken, who had always had a very sensitive touch where she was concerned, had become even more sensitive.

Without saying a word to him, she said, "Girls, I will make you a little bet. The bet is this: Ken will have you both begging for release.

"If he does — if you both beg him to give you sexual release — you become our true slaves for the rest of our stay. If he does not, we become yours." With a wry grin she asked, "Fair?"

The girls were so amazed they didn't believe what they had heard, so Kathy repeated it. When they decided she was serious, they accepted the challenge immediately. Kathy ordered them to kneel on each side of Ken facing him on the bed with their knees spread wide to give him access to their virginal slits. They instantly did as she asked.

Marie didn't know what to expect. All she did know was that she and her sister had been essentially dead from the waist down ever since that terrible day. Although she had told Lady Kathy that she and Celeste had never taken Sir Ken because he was too big, the real reason was that they were certain that he would obtain no pleasure at all from trying to have sex with them. After all, if he had ripped them in two they would not have minded a bit — as long as he derived pleasure from using their bodies.

It was this certainty that he would not and could not that had stopped them in the past. Now she could feel Sir Ken's fingers slowly playing over her body with particular attention to her tits. At least, she thought, with the exercise Lady Kathy has insisted we get, they're nice and firm now. Glancing down at her chest, she was surprised to see that her nipples were now fully engorged. It was only the second time it had happened; the first was the night of the cocktail party with the Conroys.

While Sir Ken and Lady Kathy were talking about various personal things, Marie idly wondered what it was going to be like to have Sir Ken and Lady Kathy as their slaves. Curiously, the idea wasn't terribly attractive because of their lack of sexual response. There were many things that would have been fun, but they all required her sister and herself to be capable of at least a minimal sexual reaction.

Then she realized that something very strange was happening. She discovered her eyes were closed as she just savored the feeling of Sir Ken's fingers exploring her body. His touch was so delicate — and he was only using his left hand on her — that it was like a feather lightly passing over her skin. He had been moving his hands all around her body concentrating on her breasts and her inner thighs. So far he had not even touched her slit.

The next time his fingers came back to her nipples, Marie let out an involuntary scream — her tits were now so sensitive they hurt. Moreover, she both felt the same sensation coming from her twin and heard her scream at the same time. Now she realized that it was as if Ken were taking her up a mountainside. She kept going higher and higher... What is at the top? she wondered. She was just ... about ... there...

Then Ken stopped. Her eyes opened and she just looked into Kathy's beautiful brown eyes and saw ... great love and ... sympathy! Sympathy? Marie wondered. Now she realized that she was breathing deeply to recover... Recover from what? she wondered.

When she was semi-relaxed, Sir Ken began again. This time he took her up the mountain faster ... And stopped. Again, she caught her breath, and he started again. This time it was faster still. Now, she realized she was screaming — and so was Celeste. Now all her feeling was in her cunt. To her utter astonishment, she found her fingers at her labia. She was bent over backwards, and was spreading her labia wide and begging Sir Ken to play with her clit! Marie could not believe it!

She jerked up straight when she heard Kathy say sternly, "Don't you dare touch your clits! Any touching will be done by Sir Ken. Understand?" Now tears were pouring from her eyes, but she nodded and said she understood.

Now Marie realized that she was completely out of control. As many times as she had seen Lady Kathy and Sir Ken make love — as well as watching Hank and Jim on numerous occasions — neither Marie nor Celeste had any idea what it would feel like. Except, judging from the reactions of the participants, it must feel wonderful.

Now, she was finding that it was very painful. She had long since lost track of how many times Sir Ken had taken her up ... and stopped. Finally, when he stopped yet again, her whole body was a mass of shattered nerve endings, screaming for some release. The girl screamed — and could hear her sister echo, "Sir Ken, please! Release me! Oh God! Please!"

"I don't think you're sincere," Ken replied quietly. Then he thought for a moment and said, "I'll tell you what, though. Lady Kathy has not had a chance to shower after our lovemaking ... And, in fact, her cunt is still loaded with her juices and my spend. Marie, I want you to clean her out completely with your tongue. And while she's doing that, Celeste, I want you to give her a bath all over with your tongue. When Marie finishes, she can help you. If you do a very good job, we'll see about your release."

Then he looked thoughtful and just shook his head saying, "Of course, we know you can't possibly cum, so I just don't know..."

Hearing his words, Marie dove between Lady Kathy's legs and began to work on her slit with her tongue as if her life depended on it. Suddenly she realized that it did! He was killing her. No! she thought. He's making me destroy myself.

When she began, she heard Ken say to use tongues only — no hands, which must be held behind the girl's backs. At the same time, she could see her sister beginning to lick Lady Kathy's forehead. Both girls were still crying so hard, their tears were dripping on Kathy's body, while at the same time, Ken continued to caress their bodies, again taking them up the great mountain.

For the two girls it was utter agony. Ken didn't let up, so their tears were flowing in such quantities that they seemed to spend most of their time licking up their own salty tears. Somehow, Marie cleaned Kathy's cunt — she found the love juices tasted wonderful but she knew that from before. Then she started at the woman's feet and began to lick her way up one leg and then did the other. In the meantime, Celeste had licked off Kathy's face and had moved down to her hands and worked up her arms, even licking her armpits.

Both girls were screaming incoherently when they began to work on Kathy's torso from opposite ends, finally ending with each licking off one of Kathy's tits.

When she finally raised her head, Marie realized that she must look like a fright. When she glanced at Sir Ken, she was scared when she saw he was just shaking his head sadly. She asked him what the problem was and he replied that they couldn't leave Kathy's body wet. She must be carefully dried using their long hair as towels.

Both girls dove back down and did as he asked. Finally Ken asked Kathy how she felt.

"It was ... adequate," she replied. Then looking at Ken with a puzzled expression on her face she said, "But darling, there's something I don't understand: For some reason the twins seemed ... distracted. Yes! That's it! They both seemed to be distracted by something. Ken, whatever could it be, do you suppose?"

He grinned and asked if the job the girls did was adequate enough to earn them release. In the meantime, Ken continued to play his fingers over their bodies. Yet he had never touched their cunts in all the time he had been working on them.

Marie was utterly beside herself at this point. Suddenly she was struck with the realization that the torture in the square had been child's play compared to what she was now going through. She prostrated herself on the bed and begged, "Lady Kathy, please! Have mercy! Oh God, please."

Then Ken shook his head and said, "I don't know ... Girls, are you really sure? I mean, you will be our abject slaves. Are you sure you can take it?"

Then he shook his head and said, "Kath, I really don't think it's fair. I mean ... Slavery was abolished by the 13th amendment to the constitution..."

When they heard his words, the two girls utterly came apart. It seemed that they would not get the release that they needed. Suddenly, Marie realized that the word was exact. The release was necessary for her very survival. She began to babble incoherently about selling them to a sheik ... Anything!

With a small smile, Ken began to work on the two again. This time they just screamed with pain as he took them up the mountain. Suddenly, for the first time his fingers touched their clits. Instantly the girls had intense orgasms that were mutually reinforcing because of the girl's ability to feel intense sensations being felt by her twin.

Now Ken used the same sensitivity that he had shown in bringing them to the edge of release time after time, to keep them in orgasm. The girls just wordlessly screamed as their loins were in constant spasm. Marie could take it no more and pitched forward face down on the bed, although her knees were still spread wide under her. She realized that her love juices — juices she didn't even know she had — were pouring in a steady stream from her cunt. Their orgasms went on and on and on.

Finally, Kathy nodded at Ken and winked. He winked back and firmly pinched their two clits. The sensation was so utterly overwhelming, the two girls instantly fainted from a sensory overload.

When Marie recovered consciousness, she was aware of the most remarkable feeling in her loins. Looking down, she saw Kathy feasting at her cunt. Raising her head, she looked over at Ken who was licking at Celeste's. Then the two quickly exchanged and finally agreed that the two girls tasted exactly the same.

Kneeling up on the bed Kathy grinned at Ken and said, "Darling, isn't this wonderful! When was the last time you got to drink at a virgin cunt?" Ken just grinned back and shook his head.

Seeing that the two girls were both awake, she said, "Slaves, I enjoyed the bath you gave me. On the other hand, it was Sir Ken who was doing all the work. As your first task, give him the same kind of bath you gave me ... But remember to dry off each section with your hair before going on to the next."

The girls dragged themselves off the bed and began to work on Ken. Although he was much larger, it was so much easier now without the constant torment they had suffered while doing Kathy. At the end, it was Kathy who settled an argument between the twins ruling that Marie would clean Ken's cock while her sister would lick his balls. "Next time, you switch," she concluded.

While Kathy and Ken took showers, the girls went back to their room and cleaned up also, after first ordering breakfast from room service.

When the Carlsons came out to the sitting room, the table was set for them. They saw that the girls were wearing large white bows on the back of their heads and, of course, nothing else. Kathy noticed a huge change in the girls' attitude, as well. Their eyes were gleaming brightly and their smiles were vivid. For the first time, she realized, the girls appeared to be genuinely happy. Moreover, they even sang while they served them in the beautiful voices that the Carlson's had earlier discovered they had. Finally, while they were having their second cups of coffee, she ordered the girls to sit at the table.

"You look ... genuinely happy this morning," Kathy commented.

"Lady Kathy," Marie replied, "There is nothing more we can say. First, you saved us from death. Today, you restored us to life." Then she shook her head and asked, "Please, though, in the future, please be merciful: Just beat us with whips. That was the most excruciating torture I could imagine!"

Then she looked thoughtful and added, "It was even worse, though. In a real way, Sir Ken made us torture ourselves." But then she smiled the brightest smile Kathy had ever seen on the girl — it lit up her face and the whole room as well. She realized that the girls were truly beautiful. Marie said, "Do you realize what Sir Ken did to us? He forced us down to the nether reaches of hell — I could not imagine a more horrible torture — but then in an instant raised us to the highest reaches of heaven! It was utterly glorious! But beyond that, the experience he created brought us back to life. It really did. Now, perhaps..."

"Slaves, on your feet!" Kathy commanded. The girls jumped to their feet, startled by her tone of voice. Then she said, "Marie, come over here. Celeste, stand behind your sister." They did as they were asked. "Bend your head down to me," Kathy then said in a much softer tone of voice. When the girl did, Kathy melted her lips to the girl's.

Although initially startled, Marie returned the kiss with all the love at her command — and that turned out to be a great deal. When Kathy eased away, she told Marie to thank Sir Ken by kissing him the same way, while Kathy repeated the kiss with her twin. Finally, they all concluded that it was already a very eventful day although it was not yet even nine o'clock.

Kathy went into the bedroom and changed into a golf outfit. For some reason, Hank had stressed that she should try to look her best that morning. Ken put on Bermuda shorts and a golf shirt, then they left to meet Hank at the pro shop. When they arrived, there was all the paraphernalia of a major tournament all around.

Kathy was standing looking puzzled when Hank came up and said, "Come on, turkey. You're going to be late for our tee time." Kathy looked at Ken who seemed to be taking it all in stride. She suspected that he knew a great deal more about what was going on than she did. They were going to play that day on the Village Course again.

When they arrived on the tee, it turned out that they were in the regular pro-am tournament that precedes almost all professional golf tour events. It was only then that Kathy remembered seeing signs for the LPGA Kapalua Open, a major big-money event on the women's tour.

Now that she realized that Jim Conroy was the host pro for the event, it was easy to see why he wasn't playing with them. Because it was also a practice round for the pros, as well as being a mini-tournament, the professional golfer in their group was playing off the men's white tees.

Kathy was startled to find that she and Hank were, too. The pro was Judy Rankin who, Hank told her, was one of the top-ranked pros on the tour. Her eyes popped as she watched Ken's drive go off the tee like a rocket and land over 300 yards out. After Hank drove off — her usual 180 yards or so — Kathy stepped up to the tee. Her ball carried over 230 yards and provoked a quiet whistle from Rankin. The pro's own drive didn't travel nearly as far as Kathy's.

For Rankin, the day turned into a humbling experience. Usually, in the pro-am it was all she could do to stay awake while her amateur playing partners looked for their balls all over the course. She had found that it was a rare amateur who could play close to his handicap in the setting of such a tournament.

That day was very different. First, it was obvious that the Carlsons were very much in love. They were constantly teasing each other, but more importantly, touching each other. Judy recognized it as a shared physical need. Hank Conroy, whom she had met on previous trips out to play in the event, behaved like she was Kathy's sister. Beyond that, though, the quality of golf was utterly spectacular. Judy knew that Hank was the Hawaiian women's amateur champion — she was very good. Ken Carlson was continuing to power the ball and in the intervening ten days or so had started to get some control of his short game. He was now playing in the low eighties.

But Kathy Carlson was the amazing one. Rankin could not understand it. Obviously, she was an incredibly beautiful woman. But when she hit the ball — particularly from the tee — Judy thought she caught a glimpse of incredible muscles that seemed to bulge for in instant and then disappear.

What she did know, though, was that Kathy Carlson was an incredibly talented golfer. The course had been manicured to tour conditions and the greens were lightning fast. Nevertheless, Kathy might as well have been playing on a miniature golf layout for all the problems the fast greens caused her. Rankin watched as she lined up a forty-foot putt. She took one look from behind her ball, took her stance and struck it firmly. The professional watched from behind in utter amazement as the ball followed an 'S' track, curving first to the right and then back to the left and finally dropped right into the center of the cup. For Kathy, it was another birdie.

When they got to the long signature hole, it was Ken's turn to shine. He replicated what he had done the first time he played the course: A drive and a long iron put him on the green and he sank his putt for another eagle three. Kathy also repeated, putting her ball on the green in two, and two-putting for a bird. Rankin was on in three and barely saved par, holing out a fifteen-foot second putt.

As they completed the round, Judy Rankin was shaking her head. Instead of giving pointers on golf, she was picking up some. What utterly baffled her, though, was Kathy's completely casual approach to the game. It was as if she was just playing a weekday round with friends.

When they finished out, Kathy led the group with a 7-under-par 65. Judy Rankin shot a 71, while Hank had a 75 and Ken finished with a 78. After he made his putt on eighteen, Kathy launched herself into his arms and melted him with a kiss, completely ignoring the spectators who surrounded the green.

When he asked what the occasion was, she replied it was to congratulate him on the very first time he ever broke 80. She was totally unconcerned about her own sub-par round. Hank disappeared to turn in their cards after first insisting that Kathy sign hers, while Judy and Kathy went on into the ladies locker room. When Kathy was naked, it was all Judy could do to control a whistle of appreciation. The woman's body was utterly perfect. As they padded towards the showers, they met the Trang sisters who were waiting for Kathy.

Judy was surprised because first, the girls were also naked; second, they were absolutely identical in appearance; but third, even though they addressed Kathy as Mistress, their eyes lit up when they saw her.

When they reached the exercise room, Kathy excused herself, saying that she was now at the point where she didn't feel right if she didn't work out for at least a short time each day. Because of the tantalizing glimpses of muscle Rankin thought she had seen, she asked to stay and watch. As a professional athlete, Rankin was familiar with exercise machines.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.