Kathy Carlson - Cover

Kathy Carlson

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Hank smiled warmly at her daughter and replied, "I was wondering if you were ever going to stop your monologue long enough to pretend to be civilized. Samantha Conroy, I am very happy to introduce our host and hostess at luncheon today, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Carlson."

When the girl heard the name, her jaw dropped and she slid off the sideboard. Suddenly, she was embarrassed by her appearance and was obviously torn between fleeing the room and meeting the people she had heard about all her life. She asked very softly, "Mommy, is this the Kenneth Carlson who saved Daddy's life?"

"He sure is, darling. And his wife's name is Kathy. Remember hearing about Kathy-grams?"

Moving swiftly, Sam darted around to table to where Ken was sitting. She stood in front of him for a moment, then sat down across his lap. Then she held his face in her two hands while staring into his eyes. Moving slowly, she tipped his head to one side and placed her lips on his.

It was the most unbelievable kiss Ken had ever experienced in his life. Her lips were soft and the girl was a vibrant presence on his lap. At the same time her kiss was a mixture of the childlike and the womanly, but totally devoid of passion while loaded with pure love. When her lips were glued to his, she put her arms around his neck, hugged him tightly and just continued the kiss.

For his part, Ken was initially taken aback, but feeling the love flowing from her lips, when she put her arms around his neck, he put his around her slim body and just held her tight. Kathy could see the girl's lips moving on Ken's and could feel the love flowing from her to him.

Finally, she eased away slowly just far enough to be able to study Ken's eyes. Then she said with all the love she could manage in her voice, "Thank you, Captain Carlson. Thank you for saving my daddy's life!"

There was nothing Ken could think to say as she jumped off his lap and went to Kathy.

Kathy didn't know what to expect as the girl dropped to her knees and just stared into her eyes. Then, moving almost as if in a trance, she rose and sat across Kathy's lap. She repeated almost exactly what she had done with Ken. When the girl held Kathy's face in her hands, she was immediately struck by the smoothness of her skin. Then she tipped Kathy's head and fused her lips to hers. Her arms went around Kathy's neck while Kathy held the slim girl tightly around her waist. Almost automatically, Kathy's hands ran lightly over the girl's back.

Kathy was totally unaware of what her hands were doing because of the impact of the girl's kiss. It was a kiss of the purest love that just flowed between the women. Finally, Sam eased away but remained in the circle of Kathy's arms. Then she continued to stare into Kathy's eyes while Kathy just looked steadily back into the girl's brilliant blue ones. Sam was breathing hard when she ended her kiss, but now her respiration was back to normal.

While still looking into Kathy's eyes the girl said, "Mom, you know how all human characteristics are distributed on a normal curve? The bell curve?"

Hank knew what a normal curve was but had no idea what her daughter was driving at, so she replied with a very noncommittal, "Yes, dear."

"Well, Mom, all the action in a bell curve — all the studies — are focused on the center, plus or minus a deviation or two, right?"

"I guess so, dear," Hank replied with her voice still noncommittal. The behavior she was seeing was totally different from anything she had ever seen in Sam before.

Still staring into Kathy eyes, Sam continued, "But, Mom, what about the ends? The completely off-standard behavior, the strange physical characteristics." This time, Hank said nothing, but Sam just continued, "How about good and evil? Why shouldn't that also be normally distributed? Let's face it: We're told in church that we are all sinners. We try to get our good elements to control our bad. But there are extremes: Charles Manson, for example, is pure evil incarnate; he is a walking, talking argument for the death penalty. As the personification of evil, you want to destroy him.

"But Mom, that's one far end of the spectrum. If Manson is the personification of evil, Mrs. Carlson is the personification of goodness and love."

When she said it, Kathy's jaw dropped and she released her hold on the girl.

Unconcerned, Sam rose from Kathy's lap and then dropped to her knees in front of her. Sitting back on her heels with her back up straight, her shoulders back, and her immature tits thrusting proudly upward, she continued, "You are, you know."

Then she turned to look at her mother and said, "Mom, I love you more than anyone alive. The reason I know that what I am saying about Mrs. Carlson is true is you. She has everything you have but in limitless quantities. The kiss she just gave me was the purest love that exists. I look through her eyes to her soul, and all I see is goodness."

As she said it, she popped to her feet and began to pace. Her face was strangely solemn.

Then wheeling on her mother, she brightened like a light coming on and exclaimed, "I got it! Oh God, Mom, I got it! Now I know how the Kathy-grams worked." She went to her mother and just reached out to take Hank's hands in hers.

Sam said, "Mom, what did Dad tell us? He told us — and he saw this with his own eyes, it's not just some story — how Captain Carlson came out of the jungle dead tired and beaten after I-don't-know-how-many days of misery and danger. After receiving a stack of Kathy-grams, what happened? He sat down on his pack and began to read. Dad has told us dozens of times how the captain just came back to life. His words were, 'It was like watching a battery being recharged.'"

Squeezing her mother's hands she exclaimed, "That's it, Mom! That's exactly what happened but we never understood it."

Hank had been stunned by her daughter's behavior. Yet she couldn't dismiss it because the girl was making so much sense. Nevertheless, she did not fully understand it. Shaking her head, Hank said softly, "Sam, I heard what you said, sweetheart, but honestly, I still don't understand. Could you explain it?" she asked with her eyes locked on her daughter's.

"Mom, it's Mrs. Carlson and her power of love and her goodness. You see, she has so much, that even what little there is on a piece of paper is enough. It recharged the Captain. What else? There was a residual action: It wasn't used up, you see. It still worked weeks and months later when he reread them."

Wheeling on Ken, she demanded, "You always carried them with you and reread them when you were deep behind enemy lines on a mission, didn't you?"

Ken was stunned. What this young girl was saying was exactly what happened. Everyone knew he saved Kathy's letters, but not even his men knew how many of them he always carried with him to reread for inspiration when the unit was in the greatest danger.

He looked up at Sam and just slowly nodded his head and replied very softly, "Yes, Sam, I did. But how could you possibly know? No one knew! Not even Kathy."

Sam went to him, took his hands in hers, and then stared into his eyes. Ken looked back into hers and realized he was doing what she had been talking about with Kathy: he was looking into her soul and seeing nothing but purity and goodness. He swallowed hard, feeling humble in the presence of this remarkable young woman. He could say nothing more.

Samantha continued staring into his eyes, but then grinned and quickly shook her head saying, "Captain Carlson, I don't know if I envy you or if I feel sorry for you."

Ken recoiled in surprise, dropping her hands.

Her grin just broadened as she continued, "I guess I should explain that comment, shouldn't I? It's simple, really. The envy is obvious: You are the beneficiary of all of the love of the most remarkable woman on the face of the earth, Kathy Carlson. She just drowns you in it."

Then her grin became a smile as she continued, "The pity, I guess, is not so obvious. You see, she will drive you ... No! Never that! She will inspire you to do things and achieve things that will amaze you as well as everybody else.

"In the Middle Ages when knighthood was in flower, the knights set out to do great deeds for their ladies fair. Captain, that's exactly what you do." When Ken shook his head in denial, she insisted.

"Don't deny it, Captain. It's true and you can't deny it. You see, your entire record in Vietnam supports what I just said."

Now she was again on her knees in front of him, holding his hands and looking into his eyes. With a wonderfully warm smile on her beautiful face she continued, "Now just think! If Mrs. Carlson could do that at a distance of 6,000 miles before you were married, how much more will she inspire you with your cock inside her wonderfully inviting sheath, where her love is communicated so much more strongly and directly."

This time Ken's jaw did drop as Sam gracefully rose to her feet and began to pace the floor again. Then she smiled the warmest smile he had ever seen and said, "Captain, I apologize for upsetting you. It is the very last thing I ever want to do. The reason is, you see, when you saved my father's life, to a very significant degree, you saved mine, too."

Kathy's eyes were locked on the beautiful girl's. Unconsciously, she reached out and took Ken's hand and just held it as the girl continued, "I owe you an explanation."

Then she smiled broadly and said, "I'm not a mystic or a mind-reader or anything. You see, all I'm doing is comparing my mother's incredible degree of love for my father with her capacity to give love. You see, you two are exactly like my parents. For example, Mrs. Carlson is holding your hand, but I don't think she even knows it. Why? Because she needs to, in the same way my parents do. Just look!"

Hank Conroy jerked up with a start, realizing that she was gripping Jim's hand hard. My God! Sam's right. I do need to hold him. She was going to self-consciously let go of it, but instead went to him and sat down across his lap. Jim gave her a hug around the waist as she just snuggled as close to him as she could.

"I guess this is as good a place to start as any," Sam began. "You see my mother on my father's lap and you see her snuggling as close to him as she can get. Why? Because as I said earlier, she needs to. On the top of her priority scale — the very top — is having Dad's raging cock in her wet cunt, emptying his love juices into her uterus."

She grinned and interjected, "Since I'm a product of those juices joined with one of her perfect eggs, I can't complain too much.

"Next on the scale is taking him anywhere else: in her mouth, in her ass, between her tits ... Anywhere. Below that is having him eat her cunt. Then there's his caressing her body — the more intimately, the better; then kissing ... But you get the idea. Why does she do it?"

The girl's smile was like sunshine as she answered her own question: "To live, is the simple answer. Mom needs Dad's physical expression of his love for her in exactly the same way and to the same degree that she needs air to breathe. I think my comparison is exact. She needs his physical love more than she needs food, for example." Again she grinned and said, "In fact, I think Mom could live for weeks on just Dad's spend."

Then her face grew serious. "But back to what you did and how you saved her life — and mine. If that man had pulled the trigger, Dad would have been dead. And Mom would have been dead within a month — two, at the outside. Why? Can a clock continue to run if it's never wound? Of course not. Well, Captain, Mom is the mainspring of our family while Dad is the winding key. You see, she absorbs his love for her and then somehow rebroadcasts that love, amplified manyfold, to everyone else in the family. There's more, though. Mom provides the family with its direction. She is our guiding light."

Then she shook her head. It appeared to Kathy that Sam was not happy with the explanation she was giving. She said, "Let me try it a little differently: Let me tell you how my family works and how we relate to Mom's scale of values. At the very top, in a class totally by himself, is Dad. To say that, to Mom, the sun rises and sets in him is true but not nearly enough.

"You see, he is her life. I said she would be dead if anything happened to him. Why? Because do you know what heaven is? For myself, I sure don't, but I know what it is and will be for them: It is spending eternity in each other's arms naked and making love. That's all there is: They will be making love through all eternity. So if Dad had been killed, Mom would have joined him in heaven as soon as she could, to be coupled with him forever."

The look on the girl's face was one of the warmest love as she amplified her remarks one more level. "You see, it is an indisputable fact that my parents will go straight to Heaven. Why? Because their overwhelming goodness dominates everything. They are as morally pure as humans can ever be. Their eternal salvation is assured."

Hank slowly shook her head. She was hearing things from her young daughter that utterly amazed her and yet everything she said — except for the goodness, of course, which Hank couldn't accept — was true. Certainly her feeling for Jim and her scale of happiness was exactly right.

Sam continued, "Let me illustrate my mother's love for Dad by telling a story. I swore to her I would never tell a soul, but that was almost two years ago, so I'll consider the statute of limitations to have run out."

Sam had stopped her pacing and was again sitting on the sideboard. Everyone else in the room was totally silent, just hanging on her words. "First, I guess you need to know that Mom and Dad are naked at home far more than they are dressed. They make love in every imaginable way, everywhere."

She grinned and interjected, "It's really kind of funny, I guess, when you think about it. Can you imagine a kid coming home from school having to walk around the bodies of her parents while her Dad is fucking the ass off her mother? That's happened to me more times than I can count."

She sighed and shook her head, then continued her story. "Anyway, we had just sat down to dinner one night and we started with soup. Dad kidded Mom by asking, 'Why can't I ever get what I really like to eat?' When Mom bit and asked him what that was, he grinned and replied, 'Your cunt, of course.'

"Well, Mom would normally have replied something like, 'It's too rich for you, ' or 'Please, darling, not in front of the children, ' or some similar bullshit. That night, though, all she did was strip off all her clothes — Mom is so practiced that it only takes about three seconds."

Sam shook her head and smiled to herself, remembering. "Anyway, then she goes to Dad's end of the table and carefully removes, not only his soup plate, but all his silverware, too. Dad is sitting there with his mouth open, not knowing what to say. Then she comes back and sits on the table in front of him with her hands braced behind her. Then she puts her legs on his shoulders and uses one of her hands to spread her cunt lips.

"Then, just as Dad's head is coming forward to start to feast on her glorious cunt, she takes her feet off him and sits up, appearing the think. Then she says, 'Jim, it's not right. It needs some preparation ... Something... ' Then she snaps her fingers and reaches behind her for the salt and pepper shakers. Then, using incredible muscle control, she leans backward, spreads her legs, uses one hand to spread her labia while with the other she sprinkles salt and pepper the length of her cunt.

"Dad is dumbstruck! He doesn't know what to do. Finally he asks her what, in hell, she's doing.? She replies as sweetly as possible, 'But darling, you put salt and pepper on everything, and this is part of your dinner, so... '

"Then she snaps her fingers, exclaims, 'That's it!' and asks me to get the ketchup from the kitchen. I bring back the bottle, again she spread her legs and lips, then carefully pours ketchup the full length of her slit. Then she braces herself with one hand back on the table, puts her legs on his shoulders, and uses the other hand to pull Dad's head toward her cunt. As she does she says, 'Now we're there! Jim, you put ketchup on everything, so why not in my cunt?'

"Well, Dad spends the next twenty minutes feasting on her cunt. Can you imagine? Here I am trying to eat my soup while less than a foot away my mom is being eaten and constantly cuming, too." The girl slowly shook her head and interjected, "Every damned time she came, it shook the table. Once, it even spilled my milk. It was like a series of earthquakes, so every time I saw she was about to cum, I would lift my plate and glass off the table. Is this any way to act around impressionable children? I ask you? Is it?"

She smiled and said, "Well, back to the story. Finally, Dad finishes and Mom casually gets off the table and serves the rest of the dinner. Then she excuses herself while the rest of us start to eat. I excused myself, too, and followed her. But first, I went to the kitchen and, being sure not to make any noise Dad could hear, I got a bowl of ice cubes and went up to my parents' bedroom.

"I find Mom writhing in agony on the bed with a wooden stacking ring in her mouth. Later, when I looked at it, I found that she had damned near bitten the thing in two. Why? Because the hot spices spread in the most sensitive part of her body were nearly killing her.

"Well, I get on the bed and she spreads her legs. When I put the first ice cube in her slit she said, 'Oh, Sam! Thank you, my darling, but why aren't you eating your dinner?' That's a point I'll come back to later. Anyway, I use the cubes to ease the pain, then I go down on her, working much more carefully than Dad did to get rid of the last of the salt, but particularly the pepper.

"I can still remember Mom's hand lightly stroking my hair as I lapped at her cunt while she made the most loving noises I have ever heard. I teased her clit and made her cum myself. When I finished licking up her succulent juices, she took me in her arms and kissed me in a way she never had before. Her tongue darted into mine and she tried to take back all of her love juices that were in my mouth.

"Is this story over? Almost. Then I got some painkilling ointment to spread in her cunt. But before she would allow me to apply it, though, I had to convince her that there would be no way of Dad ever knowing she used any. Why? Because he might not fuck her that night if he knew how painful her cunt was, and nothing was going to permit that to happen." Samantha shook her head and said, "That's my mom."

Then she added, "I almost forgot: The message of this story. You see, Mom knew damned well that the spices would hurt like hell. Well, why did she do it then? Is she a masochist? Not hardly. It was because she thought Dad would derive some amusement from it — and he sure did. He laughed about it for days. Was it important to him? Hell, no!

"But to Mom, that's not the point. The point is she will do anything — anything! — to increase Dad's enjoyment. What it may cost her to do it has nothing to do with anything. You see the night was a smashing success from Mom's point of view, too. She had increased his fun. The price she paid in agonizing pain just did not get on the scale."

She looked at her parents and asked, "Do you remember, Dad?"

Jim replied, "I sure do, pumpkin. And thank you, darling, for helping your mother even if I was too damned dumb to know she needed it." Hank turned and utterly melted him with a loving kiss.

Then Sam said, "I'll talk about one thing more: physical appearance. I think my mother is a magnificently beautiful woman. Do you think she cares? Not really — and certainly not in the way one would normally think. Why does she remain so young, so vibrant and so incredibly beautiful? Two reasons: First, she thinks Dad likes her this way, and she certainly has that right. Second, because she thinks Dad gets a thrill when he introduces a friend or acquaintance to Mom.

"Inevitably, their jaws drop, their tongues hang out and they tell Dad he's the luckiest man alive. Dad loves it! He wooed and won one of the most beautiful women in the world. It makes him feel good about himself. That's why Mom does it: Because it makes Dad feel good."

She shook her head and said, "Thank God! Because if Dad thought 300-pound women were beautiful, you could bet your last cent that Mom would be at least 325!" Everyone giggled at Sam's wisecrack which relieved the tension that had been building in the room.

Then she said, "Let me talk about rôles for a moment. Dad is the provider. He is also Mom's passion, inspiration, and both driving and motivating force. Then, as I said before, she takes his love, amplifies it and extends it to everyone else. To Dad, she is his best friend, his confidante, his mistress, his whore, his playmate, his nurse, his accountant, his financial counselor ... She is his everything.

"Most of all, though, she is his direction and moderation. When Dad is down, she lifts him up. If he's euphoric, she gently brings him back down to earth. If he's mad, she calms him, but if he's being walked over, she stiffens his backbone. What is Henrietta Conroy to James Conroy? Not much. Just his whole life in the same way he is the whole of hers. She is his helpmate — a term that's fallen into desuetude.

"Damn it, Hank Conroy is Jim's wife! That says it all."

Sam had been pacing but was now just standing defiantly with her legs spread. While she was finishing her speech, the door opened and a boy of about twelve had come in silently. Kathy saw that he was going to be the image of his father, Jim Conroy, but with his mother's brilliant blue eyes. When she stopped speaking, the boy's hand reached out and he pinched Sam's ass.

Without turning or moving, Sam said, "Damn it, Tommy, that's not the way you pinch a girl's ass. You should know better by now!"

To Kathy's amazement, the girl unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them, along with her bikini, to the floor. It didn't surprise Kathy at all to see that the girl's golden tan was over every inch of her body. Her pubic patch was fully developed and was golden-blonde, dense and curly. Then the girl added — to Kathy's utter amazement, "Besides, Tommy, you have to tell me so I can soften my buns as much as possible. You know damned well by now that not many girls are as tight as Mom and I."

So saying, she relaxed her ass cheeks as much as possible, and the boy did try again ... And again ... And again. Finally, Sam said, "Okay. That last one was pretty good." When his hand went up to her tit, Sam just slipped off the tank-top, now fully revealing her golden body. Using her own hand, she positioned his on her breast and reminded him how to tweak her nipple. Kathy watched as the girl's nipples quickly hardened. Her tits were already perfectly formed, but not yet completely filled out.

After rubbing her back against her brother who was standing behind her, she spun around kissed him lightly and said, "You're getting better, Brother. It really felt good today." So saying, she slipped her tank top over her head, and then lifted up her bikini and shorts as if nothing had happened.

While she was dressing, the boy said, "I suppose Sam's been holding forth. If she has, I'm sure she referred to herself as Mom's first mistake. If so, I'm Tommy. I'm her second. And I guess I owe an explanation for that action a moment ago. You see, one day I came up behind Mom and tried to cup her tits in my hands the way Dad always does. She just gently removed my hands and said, 'Tom, you know very well that my tits belong to your father; you only get the nipples.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.