Kathy Carlson
Chapter 8

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Now that Ken was working for Higgins Construction, their life together established a pattern, but it was one quite different from the way it had been before. In the beginning, Ken was arriving home first, since construction work normally ended at four o'clock. Kathy would usually arrive home while Ken was in the shower. As soon as he came out to the bedroom, Kathy would insist that he lie on the bed while she massaged his aching muscles. She would always begin on his back, shoulders and upper arms, and would always end with him on his back while she worked on his massive thigh muscles. Normally she would take the opportunity to caress his prick and balls with fingers that were feather-light, in contrast to her fingers of steel that she used on his heavy muscles.

Invariably, Ken would be asleep before she finished. After kissing him softly, she would pull the covers up to his neck, turn out the light and go to the kitchen to make dinner. This was another change. Although Ken had never spoken of it, it was clear to her that he took on himself much of the blame for her never having cooked. Realizing that he should have answered her questions regarding what he liked and disliked far more honestly than he had, he vowed it would never happen again. After all, it was only because he had raved about atrocious canned chili that she served it to him.

As a result, although it was all he could do to fry an egg himself, he quickly developed a gastronome's palate. Kathy insisted on serving him each dish while on her knees beside him. He would take a small bite and just savor it. Now, though, he would ask if it could be a bit spicier, or a touch milder, or modified in some other way. When she brought out her own food, they would debate the pros and cons of recipe modifications. When they finished dinner — and so far, Kathy had never made the same dish twice — it was her turn to take a nap on the sofa while Ken did the dishes and cleaned up.

When he finished, he would go into the living room, turn out all the lights and then pick Kathy up from the sofa as if she were a feather. After gently laying her on the bed, he would undress her, slip off his bathrobe, and then begin caressing her body. After the first few times, Kathy tried to pretend to still be sleeping. It was fun for both of them to see how much stimulation she could take before her eyes would pop open, and she would jump into his arms.

Their sex life was now wild and wonderful for them both. Ken could not get over the way in which Kathy could move her body while he had her impaled on his rigid cock. Her behavior was not like anything he had ever heard of, least of all experienced.

After a couple of weeks of work, the project — the foundation and related work on a massive high-rise office building — began falling behind schedule. This resulted in heavy overtime being scheduled, so for the first time Kathy arrived home before Ken did. When he opened the door the first night, Kathy almost cried. Poor Ken looked utterly exhausted as well as being filthy. With a cry she ran to his arms and mashed her body against his, completely ignoring the filth.

Then she took him into the kitchen to undress him so as not to get the filth all over everything. Only then did she realize she had done no washing for him since he had started his construction job. Obviously, he had come home, put his filthy clothes in the washing machine and then taken a shower, all before she got home.

When she had him undressed, she took him by the hand into the bathroom. In seconds she had stripped off her own clothes and turned on the shower, getting in it with him. This was something they had never done before, either. They had never shared the bathroom, let alone shared a shower. By this point Ken was so groggy with fatigue he allowed himself to be led. The first thing Kathy did was to ask him to kneel so she could wash his hair and then carefully wash his face and scrub his neck. When that was completed to her satisfaction, she asked him to stand and began to soap his body.

For Kathy, it was a wonderful new experience as she ran her hands over his powerfully-muscled upper body, scrubbing as she went. Because of his body hair, she was thrilled to see the soap lather up on him as she just worked lower. Carefully she lathered his massive sex and then rinsed him off. Now, as she got down to his legs, she was kneeling and running her hands over his hard-muscled thighs and buttocks.

Doing it brought her face close to his sex which was now quiescent. Kathy stopped and just looked. It was the first time she had ever seen the male sex organ in anything other than its fully erect state. Leaning forward, she kissed the tip, then just looked at it. It is like a pink-headed ice-cream cone, she thought.

While she continued to look, it began to increase in size in reaction to her tender kiss. Now she was very interested. With one hand she tenderly cupped his balls — or tried too; they were too large for only one hand. Then she began to run her tongue over it as if it were the ice-cream cone it reminded her of. Meanwhile, the shower water continued to pour over them both. When she glanced up she saw that Ken's eyes were closed while he leaned against the corner of the enclosure and just enjoyed the exquisite sensation she was creating.

She remembered Ginger talking of taking Charley, and Ali, of taking Bill. If they can do it, she thought, I sure can! With that, she took the head fully into her mouth. Only then did she realize that she didn't know what she was supposed to be doing. Thinking about it for a moment, she quickly realized that her mouth was substituting for her cunt so she behaved accordingly, moving it in and out while running her tongue over as much of it as she could reach when it was inside her. As Ken's cock continued to expand in size, she realized she could scarcely get its head in her mouth; clearly, there must be something more.

Then Kathy realized that the only way she could possibly take his full length was to take him in her throat. Lining up her throat, she took him in. Astonishingly, it worked. Then she used the same slow strokes on him that he usually used on her.

Now Ken's eyes were open again and he watched in utter amazement as his wife took his massive organ into her mouth for its entire length. He couldn't figure out how she could. Moreover, when it was fully inside, somehow she even managed to get her tongue past his massive organ to lick his balls. At the same time, she was using both hands gently to knead his sac.

When he could feel his release coming and started to withdraw, Kathy would have none of it. Clamping her lips around his base, she sucked with all her might and at the same time squeezed his balls. Ken exploded. Kathy swallowed as fast as she could while holding her breath. Actually, she had no choice; Ken's cock was blocking her air passage. It was only then that she realized there was no taste sensation because the head of his cock was so far past the flavor sensors in her mouth and tongue. Finally, his spasms subsided and she gently withdrew her mouth, sucking as she did.

With its head now in her mouth, she gently ran her tongue over its pink tip and tasted the syrup for the first time. Taking it out completely while gasping for breath, she just looked and then daintily licked off the last drop forming on it.

Only then did she look up at him, with the water now pouring directly on her face. "Did you like it, darling?" she asked tremulously. "I realized I don't have the foggiest idea of what I was doing, but did you like it?"

"It was utterly spectacular!" he exclaimed. Then, with his concern audible in his voice, he asked, "But why, on earth, did you do it? You could have choked to death."

"Because I thought it might give you pleasure, my husband," she answered simply. "I'm very glad that it did, too."

Then Ken took her under her armpits and lifted her up. He wrapped his arms around her and melted his lips to hers. When he extended his tongue to enter her mouth, he realized she was resisting. He forced her mouth open and explored it with his tongue, tasting, as he did, his own cum that was still there. As he tasted it, he just squeezed her harder to show her that he loved it. With that reassurance, she began to probe his mouth with her tongue at the same time.

Finally, their mouths parted, and Ken whispered, "Wife, why should you have all the fun? Give me your soap." When she did, he repeated on her what she had done to him. For the first time he realized the extent to which Kathy now had an overall tan and looked utterly gorgeous. Moreover, when he soaped her tits he realized how firm they were now — anything but the soft whipped cream they had been.

Then he made her kneel in the tub while he shampooed her lovely hair. As he did, he realized that there was a natural wave that just became more pronounced with her hair wet. Finally, he had her stand up while he went to his knees in the tub. For the first time he realized there was no fat anymore. When he squeezed her buns, her pelvis involuntarily thrust forward, putting her crotch in his face.

Ken took advantage of the opportunity. Using his fingers, he gently spread her labia revealing what he thought was probably her clitoris. He was amused thinking that Kathy's lessons hadn't gotten that far, yet. He stuck out his tongue and began to lick it, then moved closer and gently bit it.

When he did, Kathy let out an involuntary scream and immediately had an orgasmic seizure. The result was that when his tongue began to penetrate up her vagina, he encountered the wonderful taste of her love juices flowing. When Ken realized that he could create a similar sensation with his tongue and teeth as he could with his cock, his fatigue disappeared. Now he concentrated on bringing Kathy to a similar orgasmic peak. After minutes, he succeeded. He realized he had to hold her tight — he was gripping her buns with both hands — to keep her from either slipping away or falling. Finally, with a wordless shriek, she came in a flood. As fast as he could, he sucked and licked up all of her succulent love juices. Remarkably, again Kathy passed out and fell limply over his shoulder.

Grinning to himself, he shut off the water and lifted Kathy out. Holding her up with one arm, he used the other carefully to towel off her body. On his knees in the bathroom, now out from behind the light diffusion created by the shower glass, he saw her body in bright light and realized how truly beautiful she had made herself. When she was reasonably dry, he carried her into the bedroom and carefully laid her on the bed. Returning to the bathroom, he found a box of bath powder he had given her the preceding Christmas that she had never even opened. He opened it and gently powdered what he thought to be the most appropriate places on her body. Then he got a towel, quickly dried himself, and joined her in bed. Putting her head on his shoulder, he cupped her now-firm tit in his big hand and turned off the light.

It was almost midnight when Kathy awakened. Fortunately, the lights were still on in the living rooms of the apartment so she was not completely in the dark. She stretched and then snuggled even closer to Ken. Only then did she get a whiff of the perfumed powder on her body and smiled, realizing what he had done. Carefully extracting herself from his hand, she slipped out to the kitchen to make dinner. Fortunately, she was serving beef bourguignonne. As she expected, by the time it was ready, its aroma had penetrated Ken's sleep and he appeared in the kitchen looking like a bear just awakening after its hibernation — and as hungry as one.

She had made plenty and delighted in the way Ken went through seconds and then thirds. Kathy decided there were few things as gratifying to her personally as feeding a hungry man. Because of the late hour — it was already after one — she did not make coffee.

Rather, she just poured a second round of burgundy wine, then smiled at him and asked, "Do you approve?"

"Darling, it was utterly spectacular," he exclaimed, but then said, "Of course, it's not up to the standard of the appetizer you served."

For an instant Kathy was puzzled, but then grinned and said, "Fool! That was my cunt."

"I know," he replied happily. "Do you ever serve it as a main course? How about spices? It's lovely, but a bit on the bland side ... What could be done to add piquancy, I wonder... ?" Then he brightened and exclaimed, "Tabasco! That's it. That would make it perfect: just a few drops of Tabasco." They continued to chat and later agreed that in view of the hour, the dishes could wait until the next day.

When they were back in bed, Kathy was on her back with her legs spread wide. To his utter shock, she gave him a bottle of Tabasco pepper sauce and used her long fingers to part her labia, exposing her clit. "A drop or two on my clit?" she asked. "If that works, I'll lift my pelvis so you can pour some into my vagina."

Ken started to laugh and then stopped short. My God! he thought, she's serious. She's fully prepared for me to pour vinegar and the hottest pepper on the most sensitive spot in her entire body! Suddenly it penetrated that everything she had been telling him for weeks was literally true: She would do absolutely anything to him, with him, or — in this case — to herself, as long as she thought it might increase his pleasure. Ken found it the most humbling thought that had ever crossed his mind.

He looked into her eyes and found an expression of intense love as she waited for him to sear her cunt. Then Ken had an idea. He shook his head and said, "Honey, not at this time of night. I have a better idea."

Jumping out of bed he took the bottle of Tabasco out of Kathy's hand and went out to the kitchen. Looking in the refrigerator he found what he had remembered seeing: a pressurized container of whipped cream. Grinning, he grabbed it and a bottle of cocktail cherries and returned to the bedroom. With the containers behind his back he looked at his wife lying on her back with her legs still spread wide. Looking at her, he realized how incredibly beautiful she was as she just waited patiently for his return.

"Darling, the timing's all wrong. Let's face it: We just had a marvelous dinner — thank you again, darling. What did I miss? Dessert! Woman, I am eating you for dessert. Now part those lower lips."

Kathy was puzzled but immediately did as he asked. Then he sat on the bed beside her and shook the can of whipped cream. The instant he did, Kathy knew what he was planning to do and began to giggle. Nevertheless, she held her labia spread wide with the tips of her long fingers. With as much delicacy as he could manage, Ken squirted the whipped cream the length of her slit, then built it up in twin mounds. Kathy's giggles had given way to laughter, but still she didn't move.

In spite of screaming, "Ken! It's so cold," she didn't move a muscle. He sat back and admired his artistry, then uncapped the jar of cherries and carefully put one on top of each whipped-cream mound.

"Woman," he declared, "you may not like cherries, but I do! Now hold still, although you can move your hands away now." He knelt between her widespread legs and picked up one cherry between his teeth and then the other. Each time he did, he straightened so Kathy could see him crush the cherry with his teeth. As he savored them, he just looked at his wife and realized how incredibly lucky he was. She was lying back on two pillows, laughing and giggling, yet at the same time not moving a muscle in her lower body that could disturb his "dessert".

With the cherries gone, Ken focused his attention on the whipped cream which he ate first with his lips, then with his tongue. As he got down in the mound, he lifted his head and said, "Now I get to the ice cream!" Sure enough, the taste of whipped cream was now flavored with her love juices. Guessing where her clit was — it was still covered with whipped cream — he bit down at what proved to be the right spot. The instant his teeth made contact, Kathy shuddered in orgasm, yet still tried to keep her loins as still as possible. Then Ken began to chase the remains of the whipped cream in all of her crevices, carefully licking behind her lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.