Kathy Carlson
Chapter 5

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Ken Carlson's first thought that day had been just to go away and never come back; he would lose himself among the street people. Then he realized that it would take Kathy seven years or more to have him declared legally dead, so he rejected that idea. Suicide was a more attractive alternative until he realized it would be far too easy on himself. He would not suffer nearly as much as he knew he should for having failed totally in his responsibilities as a husband. One more time he would have to see the look of revulsion in Kathy's eyes as he explained what it was he intended to do.

First, of course, he was signing over everything that he owned to her. After making a list of all his possessions and seeing how meager the list was, he had chuckled bitterly. Nevertheless, it was all he had to give her. Then he had neatly written out the name of his new employer, Higgins Construction Company. Eighty-five percent of what he earned would be sent directly to her. He had arranged it and had also resigned from the law firm that had hired him as a summer associate.

At Higgins, he would be a laborer, working with his muscles instead of his mind. Some mind! he thought bitterly. Perhaps he could become so tired as a result of physical labor he might even be able to sleep. In spite of pretending to be asleep when Kathy got up to go to work that morning, he had slept scarcely a wink in the last two days.

If he lived to be one hundred, he would never forget the sound of her tortured crying when he had told her she would have to get a job. The fact that she refused to sleep in the same room with him that night had not surprised him at all; indeed, any other behavior on her part would have amazed him. He was still kicking himself for not having the good grace to sleep in the living room himself the previous night. Clearly, Kathy needed to get some rest and couldn't do it on the sofa. Her need was particularly great because she had to get up so early to go to work.

At the door of the apartment he took out his key, then patted his breast pocket to be sure the list of things to go over with Kathy was still in place. Squaring his shoulders, he unlocked the door.

Hearing the key turn in the lock, Kathy leaped to her feet and ran to the door. When it opened and she saw Ken's face, she wanted to die. He is dead! His eyes are dead! My God! she thought, I did it. All by myself, I did it. I destroyed one of our heros with my own selfishness and greed. I destroyed the love of my life!

With that she threw herself into his arms, wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him. In spite of all her tears during the day, she sobbed, "My darling! Please forgive me. Ken, I don't deserve forgiveness. I've been a horrible selfish bitch. But, darling, I promise I'll change. There's no way I'll ever be worthy of your love, but I want to become the best wife for you I'm capable of being. Darling, please! There's no reason for you to do it, my darling, but please give me another chance ... Oh, please..."

She was incapable of further talk so she just tried to cover his face with kisses. When he raised his head, she stood on tiptoe and fused her lips to his. She felt his lips part, giving her the opening she needed. Her tongue darted out like a little snake to search in his mouth.

Then she felt the contact of his tongue on hers. Trying to transmit the intense love for him that she felt, she could feel electricity flow between them and heard the wonderful bells. Suddenly she realized it was the sensation she had last felt when Ken was in the hospital. As she did, she realized that once again Ginger had been right. The realization hit her that on that day so long ago, she had been trying to express her love for Ken in her kiss. It was probably that which had caused him to ask her to marry him. And that was nearly two years ago, she realized with dismay.

Wrapping her arms more tightly around him, she just squeezed as hard as she could as she tried to fuse her body to his. Remarkably, she could feel him hugging her back. Then she realized there was wetness on her cheek that was not her own. Opening her eyes, she looked at Ken and realized he was crying, too.

When he unlocked the door, the subsequent events were the only ones for which he was totally unprepared. Scarcely had he taken the key out of the lock when Kathy was in his arms — or trying to be. She wrapped her arms around his neck and, in spite of her crying, was trying to kiss him. Reflexively, he put his arms around her body and held her. To his utter astonishment, she was kissing any part of him that her mouth could reach, while saying she was so sorry and asking his forgiveness. Sorry? Forgiveness? What could she possibly be sorry for, except for marrying me in the first place? he thought. Forgiveness? The concept did not compute. It was utterly baffling.

Just then he felt her lips on his in the warmest, most loving kiss he had ever had. In surprise, his lips parted slightly and he felt her lovely tongue dart into his mouth. Without conscious volition, his tongue met hers and he felt an incredible jolt of electricity through his body — and those wonderful bells he had last heard in the hospital. In the meantime he could feel her trying to crush her body against his. It was too much. He began to weep uncontrollably. As he did, he could feel Kathy relax her grip slightly and move away.

The next thing he knew, Kathy had him by the hand and was leading him to the sofa. When she backed him into it, there was nothing he could do but sit. The edge of the sofa was at the back of his legs, so he had no choice. No sooner was he on the sofa than Kathy was on his lap with her fingers moving quickly over him. In no time, his tie was off and his shirt was unbuttoned to the waist. Spreading his shirt wide, Kathy used her finger tips and her lips to caress and kiss every inch of his body that she could reach.

Suddenly she stopped. His eyes which had been closed as he savored the magnificent sensations, opened. To his astonishment, he saw Kathy virtually ripping her clothes from her body leaving only her panties. Then she dove back towards him and began to kiss him again, while her hand pulled his to her breast. He didn't know what to do, so he touched her lightly.

Then he heard her whisper fiercely, "Squeeze my tit, damn it! Please, darling ... It's not much, I know, but it's all I have now. Oh please, darling, squeeze it ... bite it ... Oh, God, do something with it! Please..."

Ken was utterly dumbstruck — he didn't know what to do. Kathy was wriggling on his lap trying to get into a position where she could put her nipple into his mouth. He lowered his head and took the beautiful object into his mouth and lightly bit it. Instantly, he could feel it harden like a little pebble.

Now Kathy had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck and he heard her moan and whisper, "Darling, that feels so good! Bite it! Oh, God! Bite it off..." Very lightly he took it between his teeth and bit lightly. Instantly, he heard a gasp, then Kathy saying even louder, "Oh, yes! Oh, Ken, yes. Harder ... Bite it harder ... Bite it off..." Meanwhile she was moving her body on his like a woman possessed.

Then he heard her whisper intently, "Take me, Ken, please? I'm washing away. Darling, I'm so wet and I need you so much ... Please, darling? Take your worthless wife to bed..." He made a move to get up.

When she felt it, Kathy was off his lap in a flash. She took an instant to rip off her pants, then ran into the bedroom where she ripped the covers from the bed. Ken was following her in. When he looked at the bed, he saw his wife on her back with her thighs spread wide exposing her slit. He took off the last articles of his clothing and was on the bed with her. By now he had the biggest erection of his life.

Although he wanted to be slow and gentle, as soon as he was on the bed Kathy grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her gaping cavern. When it made contact, he realized it was already flowing with her juices. As soon as the head of his cock contacted her opening, she wrapped her legs around his hips and squeezed as hard as she could, pulling him in to his root with a single thrust. "Oh, Ken, you feel so good!"

Then she glared at him and said, "Don't just kneel there. Do something!"

As gently as he could he started to withdraw. As he did, he could see her eyes widen with fear. Then he began his first thrust and she relaxed with a look of bliss on her face. After only a few strokes, when he pulled back, Kathy whipped her legs out wide, then put them on his shoulders and crossed her ankles behind his head. When he went in, he stopped half way. He was already deeper in her than he had ever been; her new position allowed a degree of penetration he had never achieved before.

Her eyes had been closed as she savored the marvelous sensation. When he stopped, she opened them suddenly, looked hurt, and started to cry. "Please, Ken, don't torture me! Why did you stop? Why didn't you drive your huge cock into me as far as you can? I want to feel your balls bounce off my fat ass. Please don't stop..."

Although he was scared, Ken did as she demanded. At the same time he was astonished at how wet she was inside — she was both very tight and very slippery at the same time. He drove into her and was rewarded with the most beautiful smile as she felt his heavy balls bang into her ass. Now she started to move in counterpoint to him. When he moved in, she drove her hips up to meet him while he felt the wet collision of his pubic hair against hers. At the same time, she began to rotate her hips, creating the most indescribably wonderful sensation he had ever felt.

They were moving together in a frenzy of passion. Suddenly she screamed as her pelvis shook uncontrollably in the first orgasm of her life. Before she could recover, he had withdrawn and was kneeling beside her. Kissing her lips he cried, "Darling Kathy, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you ... I never want to hurt you."

Again, her response astonished him. Her eyes opened with a pop and she glared at him. "Look, mister, she demanded. "I just felt the most exquisite sensation I have ever felt in my life. But it's just a start. Now will you please get that huge piece of steel pipe back where it belongs, this instant? That's in my sloppy cunt, if you need directions. And if you're not sure what it is you're doing, you're fucking my ass off!" she cried. "Now do it!"

Poor Ken was utterly baffled. He had never in his life heard Kathy use language like this and he didn't know what to do except to do what she asked.

Again he was amazed at how easily he slid into her soaking wet quim and picked up the motions. As he moved in and out, he could feel her reach climax after climax, yet whenever he came close to releasing himself, she would change tempo so that he was held back. Continuing to move in and out of his beautiful wife, now she screamed in ecstasy each time he buried his cock inside her. Her pelvis was gyrating as if it had taken on a life of its own. Finally, he could hold back no longer. He buried his weapon inside her and released what seemed like gallons of accumulated cum.

When she felt the warm flood, she screamed. Finally, she could no longer take the incredible stimulation and passed out.

Minutes later her eyes blinked open and she found Ken kneeling over her, crying as if his heart would break. She heard him murmur over and over, "I killed her! Oh my God, I killed her. Oh God, what can I do?"

With a lascivious grin that astounded him, she whispered throatily, "The hell you did! In answer to your second question, could you do it again?"

Ken's tears instantly changed to tears of joy. He held her tightly and started kissing her all over her face and body. She held him as tightly and kissed any part of him within reach of her lips.

"But darling," he protested, "don't you want to wash, or douche, or ... or something?"

She pulled his mouth down on hers, but before their lips made contact, he was almost certain he heard her whisper wickedly, "What in hell for? You're not nearly empty, and I can hold a lot of your spend."

Then he took her again. After their second bout of lovemaking, Ken was overcome by sheer exhaustion and just fell face down on the bed. He was asleep before his face even hit the pillow.

Ken was awakened later by the sensation of feathers moving lightly on his body. When he opened his eyes, he saw Kathy on the bed beside him caressing his body. Seeing his eyes open, she asked softly, "Darling, are you ready to eat now? I know I'm hungry enough to eat a horse."

At the mention of food, Ken's stomach growled. He grinned and nodded quickly. Only then did he realize Kathy was wearing a terry-cloth bathrobe. She grinned, threw his bathrobe at him and left the room. Putting on the robe, Ken padded out after her.

Although he was headed for the kitchen, she headed him off in the living room, insisting he sit in his favorite chair. Not understanding the first thing that was going on — nor, indeed, the first thing about anything that had happened since he opened the door — he sat down.

In an instant Kathy was back with a tray and served him scotch on the rocks and left a plate of beautiful canapés beside him. She winked and said, "Darling, there's just enough there to keep you from starving while I finish the dinner."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.