My Sister, Kelly - Cover

My Sister, Kelly

Copyright© 2001 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John runs across an x-rated photo on the Internet that uses his sister's living room as a setting, although his sister didn't appear in the picture. Should he inform Kelly?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Fisting  

John spent most of the next day in his apartment surfing the Internet, searching for pictures and videotapes that included Kelly or her painting as a backdrop. His sister used the computer in her home to research incest; at least that's what he hoped she was doing. After spending the night with her, he wanted nothing less than a full, loving relationship in spite of the incest taboo. He had loved Kelly for most of his life and hoped his strong feelings, which he'd ultimately need to express, wouldn't frighten her away. He had honored her wish, and they had not fully consummated the attraction they felt for each other. The oral sex, the touching, the passionate kisses thrilled him, gave him more pleasure than he had ever had with any woman before, but he needed to be inside her, needed her in every way a man could have a woman.

When Kelly had calmed down last night after she had remembered her no-good husband had videotaped her while she masturbated, Kelly found the video in her ex's collection of tapes and was momentarily relieved until John told her Jim could have made copies. John convinced his sister to allow him to take the tape and put it away for safekeeping. Some of Jim's stuff still remained in the house, and he would return to remove everything at some time in the future. At John's suggestion, the siblings searched the house thoroughly for any other videos or pictures. Frankly, John didn't think they would find anything, but he noticed something behind an air-conditioning vent in the spare bedroom. Using a screwdriver, he had removed the vent and found two videos and more pictures with negatives. A few of the photographs showed Kelly nude in unflattering positions. The pictures had obviously been taken without her knowledge. According to the label, one of the videos featured Mary and Peter. John slipped the videotape into the VCR and soon recognized the frame identical to the picture he had retrieved from the Internet. In the video, another man joined the couple. The additional man was careful to never show his face, but Kelly recognized him.

"That's his puny prick, John," she quipped. "Jim shoved it at my face enough times, I'd recognize it anywhere, anytime. And that's his birthmark on his fat, hairy, worthless butt!"

As they watched the video, John began to suspect Mary was drugged during the taping. Her eyes looked unfocused, and the men had to help her change positions. Oh, she reacted, but her reactions were slow, sort of out of sync. Kelly agreed with his assessment, so they decided to do more research before approaching the woman. If Mary had consented to star in the videotape, she would run to Jim and Peter, and John and Kelly's knowledge of the porn producers' immoral and possibly illegal activities would be prematurely exposed.

Kelly reluctantly agreed to allow her brother to view the video Jim had taped with Kelly masturbating, and the uncut version they found in the air conditioning vent displayed not only Kelly playing with herself but also Jim's torso coming into the viewfinder when Kelly sucked him off, which embarrassed Kelly. That part had been edited from the tape she had seen. She told her brother she didn't mind him watching her play with herself, but hated his eyes on an image of her while she sucked her ex's cock. Again, the tape never showed Jim's ugly face. If the vile man sold the video to an amateur sex site, John suspected it would be the uncut version, which included his puny cock, as Kelly called it.

As John surfed the amateur video and picture sites on the net, spending a small fortune becoming a member of many of them, he started to think the task might be too large to be successful, and he found nothing until about 4:00 pm that afternoon when he got lucky. He could have searched for weeks, he had decided, before finding them, maybe longer, but the same amateur sex site featured both videos.

Kelly, he knew, would be devastated. He checked the WHOIS database and made notes about the domain ownership and technical support details, called a lawyer friend of his and asked him to check them out. He dreaded telling Kelly what he had found.

When she answered the door and saw his face, she knew what she feared most had come to pass. Tears welled in her eyes and finally overflowed and ran down her cheeks. John took her in his arms and tried to console her. She sobbed for a few minutes but finally stiffened her back and wiped away her tears.

"Show me," she said.

"Don't torture yourself, Sis. You've seen both videos."

"Show me, damn it!"

At her computer, he pulled up the site and using his login name and password navigated to the video of the threesome.

"No, pull up the one that shows the world how I play with myself," Kelly demanded bitterly. "The cockroach! I'll cut his balls off and feed them to the pigeons. The no good son of a bitch! Lowlife cock sucker! Lice are better than he is! He doesn't deserve to be on the same planet with me."

Kelly's potty mouth amazed her brother. He tried not to laugh, but a snicker escaped.

"What's so fucking funny," she asked with fire in her eyes as the video with her in the starring role slowly downloaded.

"You. You cuss better than I do."

She smiled and looked embarrassed. "Yeah, sometimes I get carried away."

Finally, the video started. Kelly's computer had a slow modem connection, unlike the broadband connection John enjoyed with his computer, so the video jerked, stopping occasionally for the feed to catch up, which only made the film even more distasteful to his sister. She started another round of cussing, calling her ex more names than John could ever dream up.

"I take it you're pissed," he said with a grin when she finished her vitriolic rendition of Jim's character.

"You're very astute. Yeah, I'm pissed, and I'm not going to just get even. I'm going to get ahead. Any ideas?"

"Maybe. We could use his perversion against him, give him some of his own medicine, but more so."

"Cool. Speaking of perversions. I don't consider incest with you a perversion anymore." She grinned. "I had a long chat with Claire on the computer this afternoon, you know, the woman you told me about in a long-term relationship with her brother. That gal has it together, Bro."

He chuckled and his mood soared. "Yeah, she does. How about a real date tonight? Our first. I'll take you to dinner, maybe a little dancing. And, then..."

"I like the sound of the 'and, then' part," Kelly said and kissed him until his toes curled.

John went home to change for their date and stopped on the way to pick up a dozen yellow roses, Kelly's favorite flower. At his apartment, he made reservations at the swankiest restaurant he knew, called a limo service he had used before, and then showered and shaved again. He had told Kelly to dress up. He did the same and put on his best dark suit, a starched white shirt, and selected a red striped tie. He wanted to look good because he knew Kelly would look stunning, but when she opened her door to him, his anticipated vision paled in comparison to the dream standing before him.

"Wow! You're gorgeous, Sis! Absolutely stunning!" he exclaimed. She wore a white knit dress that molded her body, emphasizing all her exceptional features and curves. The short dress stopped about four inches above her knees, and part of the dress was a turtleneck with a wide gap in the front that offered a tantalizing view of her cleavage. Her sexy shoulders peeked out from two more gaps in the dress, and when she turned, her entire back was bare, but long white sleeves covered her arms to her wrists. He guessed she wore nothing under the dress. No panty line or bra straps were in evidence. Her thick, shiny hair cascaded around her bare shoulders, and the high-heeled, open-toed shoes enhanced the look of her shapely legs. She wore no hose; her tanned, trim legs didn't need the enhancement. The white dress contrasted beautifully with her dark complexion and auburn hair.

"And you're very handsome." She sidled next to him for a kiss, so he kissed her, but he couldn't put his arms around her because he held the box with the roses. She compensated and her lithe body molded against his. His first erection of the evening complimented her effort. "I love your dark, liquid eyes, John. They grow larger when you get excited, when you gaze at me."

He gave her the roses, and she put them in water and quickly and expertly arranged them in a cut crystal vase before they left for dinner. The limo surprised her, and she kissed her brother again as soon as they settled inside. This time his hands were free, and he occupied them with Kelly's curves and soft places. When the kiss ended, he splashed some exceptional scotch into glasses, and they toasted the evening and each other. After asking, the driver pushed a button somewhere, and a moon roof opened above them. A warm summer breeze washed over them, and stars shined, but they could see no moon. John closed the privacy window between them and the driver.

"So far, it's the best date I've ever had, John," Kelly gushed and cuddled close to him.

"And, it's just getting started," he stated.

"I love your gentle touch; all afternoon I trembled thinking about how you touch me, how your hands feel as they move over my body. Yes, just like that," she whispered as he tested his theory that she wore nothing under the dress.

His hand on the inside of her thigh slipped over silky, warm skin as it traveled up to her wet vulva. Her trim legs separated, giving him access. She moaned and kissed him with passion, and en route to the restaurant, he gave her a small orgasm with his fingers.

The dinner was delicious - a rousing success, but not as successful as Kelly. She turned a few heads that night in the restaurant, both men and women, and when they arrived at the club to dance, John felt like the luckiest guy in the nightclub. He certainly had the most beautiful woman on his arm. He couldn't think of a place he'd rather be or a person he'd rather be with. They danced during a slow song. The loveliest woman he knew was in my arms, flashing him warm smiles, and the wonderful curves of her body pressed his up and down his length. He wanted to suspend time, to hold her like this forever, but the song ended, and she stepped back away from him, furtively glancing down to eye the erection she had created and maintained for so long. He enjoyed her body next to his, moving against him, but he wanted to watch Kelly really move, so they stepped out for a fast tune. The beautiful woman and the music became one as she undulated, twisted and turned and swayed so rhythmically and gracefully he had to stop to watch her, and he wasn't the only one to pause and watch. She oozed grace and sex, a strange combination not easily achieved, as she moved around the dance floor.

During one slow song, she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him, a kiss that surpassed all her previous efforts, which he didn't think possible until she proved otherwise. She pulled away from the embrace and gazed up at him with her beautiful, dark eyes - needy eyes filled with yearning and love and lust, all at the same time.

"I'm in love with you, John," she whispered and joy washed over him. He had wanted to hear those words for so very long. The fingers of both of her hands moved through his hair as she continued, "I've been in love with you since I was twelve years old, maybe before, but I felt guilty about my feelings for you and tried to ignore them, tried to love other men, lesser men, worthless men, like Jim. I considered what happened with Jim punishment for loving you. I've known for years you were the love of my life. I cursed my perversion. I could never have you, I believed. Incest was wrong, frowned upon by society, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop loving you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.