Chloe
Part 2

Copyright© 2001 by California Dreamer

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Generous Mom shares nervous boy friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First  

Chapter 10: Chloe Checks in With Mom

"You were right, Mom!" Chloe announced gayly as she came skipping into her mother's bedroom.

Jean looked closely at her beaming daughter. She seemed relaxed and happy, rather pleased with herself.

"So, you had a good time? Did you get what you expected?"

"More, Mom. A lot more. I think I know why parents don't talk about sex. If kids knew how good it was." She stopped and hid a big giggle behind her hands.

"Okay, enough. Don't say any more or I'll get jealous."

"We talked about that." Chloe's voice was calm and serious. "And lots of other stuff too."

"Be sure you send him a nice thank you note." Jean held her face quiet, smiling slightly.

"Thank you note? Why, mom?" Chloe's expression clearly showed she thought her mother was suddenly deranged.

"He gave you a nice gift, didn't he? Think you'll ever forget this afternoon?"

"No, I sure wont. But it's weird, isn't it? I mean, what do I say? Thank you very much for three wonderful ff..." Chloe stopped abruptly, realizing what she was about to say to her mother. "Fun filled hours."

"No, dear. Tell him you had a wonderful afternoon. Don't be specific. Tell him your feelings and that you know he loves me too and you wont jeopordize our relationship. Tell him that you understand that your mother has priority. Got it?"

"You're telling me all I get is leftovers?" Chloe made a big pout.

"I wouldn't say it just that way. I call it relationship management. You have to establish boundaries. You have to figure out your terms and conditions and state them clearly to him. Then you negotiate until you both are in balance. There's more to this than just having sex with him."

"This is more complicated than I thought."

"That it is, dear."

"Damn! I hate it when it takes me this long to figure out you're in parenting mode."

"Don't feel bad. I snuck up on you," Jean laughed gently.

"Now we should discuss how we arrange a schedule for two demanding women."

"Three, Mom. Francine asked me to share him with her."

"I don't think the Jamesons would like that very much, Chloe." Jeans voice was sharp. "I don't either."

Chloe's face reflected her shock at her mother's intensity.

"It's going to be tricky but we'll figure something out, wont we?" Chloe gave her mother her most plaintive look.

"Like how to keep Burt out of jail if she informs her parents?"

"But she's my best friend, mom. We do everything together! How can I leave her out? She wont say a word about Burt."

"Invite Francine to come discuss it tonight. Call and see if she can join us for dinner. We'll see what we can do. But no guarantees. Okay? You have to accept my veto if it comes to that. You know Burt will cut you off if you put him in jeopardy. What he's doing with you is illegal, remember?"

"Okay, mom. I can't do anything that will get Burt in trouble. Ever."

"Good. Now, how much have you told Francine?"

"Not much, really. Just that he helped me the other night to have a nice orgasm. She wont know about what happened today if it might cause trouble."

"Good. Let's leave it at that for now. Go call Francine."

Jean thoughtfully watched her daughter's back as she half ran out her bedroom door. She nodded her head and grinned, remembering her escapades with her own 'best friend in the whole world' when she had been her daughter's age.


Chapter 11: Jean Checks in With Burt

"Burt, we have to talk."

The most frightening words a man can hear.

But Jean's voice was sweet and musical in my ear.

"We sure do, dear one. Things got a little out of hand today. How's Chloe?"

"She is one happy little girl, love. You did just fine, apparently. She had that special glow of a well loved woman, thanks to you."

"I still feel very guilty, Jean. I'm really not too sure about all this."

"Don't you dare. You spoil it for her and I'll have to be cross with you."

"But, Jean..."

"No buts. Just love her. I know you do, so give her your love freely and honestly."

"How can you do this, Jean? What's going to happen to us? That's my next concern."

"Nothing's going to happen to us. We'll be just fine. You're our man now. You've got a harem to contend with so just relax and deal with it. You know any man would love to be in your position."

"But I'm not any man, I'm..."

"That's why we love you, silly," Jean interupted forcefully. "We have two problems. Your guilt and arranging a schedule. We need to agree on when it's Chloe time, my time and three of us time."

"Three of us?"

"Not that way, silly.

"Thank the gods, Jean. You scared me.


Chapter 12: Jean makes her decision.

"Hi, Mrs. Jameson? Can I speak with Francine, please? Oh, would it be okay if she had spaghetti with us tonight?"

"I think she'd enjoy that, Chloe. I'm sure she'd prefer your mother's dinner to my leftovers. I'll find her for you."

"Hey, Chlo-jo. You want me to come over now or wait for dinner time?"

"Now, if you can. We have to talk about stuff. You know what."

"Him, right? Okay, about a half hour and I'll be knockin' on your door."

Chloe informed her mother that Francine would be joining them for dinner.

Jean nodded. "Good. I want to find out if she's as 'cool' as you say she is. A bit of duress might tell us a lot."

Chloe heard a double rap on her bedroom door as Francine entered with her usual bouncy, self confident step. She was smiling so big her cheek muscles must have hurt.

"Hey," Francine said with a cheery chirp, "what's cookin', good lookin'? Any more adventures with Burt, funny girl?"

"No, not really," Chloe sighed sadly, trying to sound disinterested. She didn't want to lie to her friend, and tried to mask her face, but a big blink and small quick smile gave her away.

Francine's face took on a knowing look.

"I don't believe you." Francine's voice a playful warning sing song. "You're holding out on me." Her slit eyed smirk held askance.

Chloe's head dipped. "We had a talk." She said, her voice low, forcing herself to sound as if she were unhappy.

"About what? Sex?" Francine was excited again, and started bouncing on her toes.

"Oh, Francine," Chloe wailed, "he could go to jail!"

"What? What happened? Did something bad happen?"

"Nothing baad happened. I went over to his house and started crying as soon as I saw him. I felt like such a dweeb, but I couldn't help it. I felt so unhappy."

"Why? You were all alone with him. That was an opportunity!" Francine didn't have to elaborate. She gave her friend a melodramatic look of disgust.

"Yeah, and I messed it up, big time. I'm bawling like a baby, blubbering how much I love him, and he feeds me baby talk. Gaah! He probably thinks I still wear diapers to bed."

"He knows better. You're acting so weird. You goofed it acting like an idiot. Man, oh man, that sucks. I would have been on him like an octopus. He would've thought I had four arms and four legs." Francine giggled.

"Yeah, maybe, but you don't love him. You're only thinking with your crotch. You've spent what, twenty minutes with him? I have feelings, you don't."

"Well, maybe you're right. I'm not all bent and twisted about him. But, remember, you talk about him all the time. You keep telling me how sweet he is to you. Doesn't talk down to you, but like you're an adult and all. I may not have spent much time with him, but I like what you say so I want some of him too. If you can play with him, why can't I?"

"Francine, you just don't get it, do you? I'm 'in love' with Burt. Jeez, if he asked me to make a baby, my legs would come up so fast I'd backwards summersault right off the bed. He's not just a play toy. Am I getting through to you? Can you think about something besides waving your legs in the air?"

Chloe's face showed such glaring anger that Francine stepped back as if fearing a physical attack.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. Help me set the table."

Chloe ushered Francine into the kitchen. Behind her back, she gave her mother a thumbs up.

"Hey, Ms. Houston. Something smells really good, and I'm hungry enough to eat road kill." Francine inhaled deeply.

"Sorry, Francine. This is vegetarian Sunday so no road kill available. Glad to hear your appetite is good 'cause we have a mile of spaghetti and a heap o' garlic bread." Jean spoke with controlled enthusiasm.

Chloe pulled plates out of the cupboard. "Do you want me to put the plates in the oven, mom?"

"No, just put them on the table. Francine, there's a salad in the fridge. Would you, please?"

"Sure, Ms. H."

Chloe carried the plates to the table as Francine bent into the refrigerator.

"Here comes the spaghetti. Hot stuff, comin' through." Jean sang.

Jean forked big piles of noodles and sauce onto each plate.

The table was set, the hot garlic bread piled in a basket, three women began twirling their spaghetti with fork and spoon.

"Let's say a little prayer, girls."

Both young women looked up, blurting in unison, "What?" An odd request in this secular household.

"Let's give thanks for having good noodles and a good man in our lives."

Francine blushed and fidgeted, reacting to the inclusion. Chloe just watched her mother, feeling a detached calm, not really surprised she was mounting the attack so quickly.

"Francine, you've met Burt. Well, I think he's going to ask me to marry him." Jean shivered and hugged her elbows against her sides. "Isn't that wonderful?"

"How do you know, Ms. Houston?" Francine looked and sounded distressed, as if sensing a possible lost opportunity.

"Well, he's been so attentive to Chloe..." Jean stopped to bite into a garlic bread slice.

Francine's eyes popped open. If she could open her eyelids any wider she'd have eyeball garnish on her spaghetti.

"And me," Jean continued. "If I even hiccup, he sends me flowers. My office is full of 'em. Sometimes he doesn't wait for an excuse, he just sends them. Whenever he gets the urge, he says." Jean took a little breath and let it out slowly between pursed, slightly smiling lips.

Francine was starting to relax when Jean spoke again.

"If Chloe asks him for something, anything, he gives in to her."

Poor Francine. Jean hasn't given her time for a single bite.

"In fact, he seems almost eager now," she stressed the word, "to give in to her."

Chloe so quickly stuffed her mouth with spaghetti that half the strands draped past her chin.

"Eat your spaghetti, dear. I thought you were hungry."

Francine stared at Jean for a moment then dropped her eyes to her plate. She seemed surprised, as if the plate had appeared by magic. She lifted a fork full to her mouth as Jean upped the ante.

"Are you sexually active, Francine?" Jean spoke lightly, as if she were asking an equal, not a thirteen year old young woman.

Chloe couldn't help but grin big at the expression on her friend's face. Francine had her first bite of spaghetti halfway into her mouth when her bulging eyes had snapped hard left to Jean's face.

"Chloe and I have been discussing sexual issues, and I'm curious if your mother has brought it up yet."

Jean faced Francine directly and lifted her eyebrows, smiling slightly.

Francine removed the untasted noodles from between her lips. Preceding her words with a gulp, "My mother would..."

"Eat, dear. Eat. We'll hear your answer after you've put a noodle in your tummy." Jean's tone now slightly suggestive.

Chloe's eyes narrowed. She wondered if her mother were alluding to a different kind of noodle. She made an unconscious head shake.

Francine dutifully found her mouth with her fork with her eyes locked on Jean's face.

Jean turned to her daughter and asked gently, "Are you paying attention, Chloe? You haven't said a word."

"Yes, mother," she drawled. "I've been listening, but you haven't left an opening for me to say anything."

Chloe watched her mother squint ever so slightly and twitch an eyebrow. She understood the non-verbal communication instantly. Jean was telling her, "That's how you do it." Chloe nodded her head several times and turned to her meal. She was lifting her fork when a question occurred to her.

"Mom, how old were you when you first had sex? I haven't met a freshman boy yet that isn't half putrid. The upper class boys don't seem to know I exist." She stuck out her lower lip in a cute frowning pout.

Jean smiled at her daughter's exaggeration.

"In high school. I understand, it is difficult find a decent boy. I chose a nice boy, smart and a little shy. The shy ones are very trainable."

Jean turned her attention back to Francine.

"Have you had a talk with your mother, Franny?"

"No, she wont talk much about sex. She gave me a broad hint that 'nice girls' don't masturbate or even think about sex. I don't think she enjoys it like... like..." Francine stuttered when she realized she was about to say, "Like you do." She continued with, "Most women." Her eyes dropping to her plate as if she were embarrassed to be so open.

"So, Franny. Tell me. Do you like it?"

"I've never done anything except with..." Her mouth didn't close as she glanced at Chloe.

Jean waited just a short moment.

"Have you two been, um," Jean paused again, "practicing together?"

Francine's face was instantly blood red.

"Nn, no!" she half shouted, her eyes wide with shock and embarrassment

Jean ignored her discomfort.

"Many young girls do. I did when I was your age. I had a 'best girl friend in the whole world'. We talked about everything and tried most of it together. Let me tell you, we enjoyed ourselves immensely. You needn't be embarrassed."

Chloe's head swung back and forth between the two a few times. She was amused by her usually cool friend's extreme flush, and her mother's cheerful offhand delivery. I've got such a cool mom, she decided.

"If you decide it's time, just tell your mother you need a Gyno appointment. You don't have to explain why in this state. Then ask for a 90 day shot." Jean smiled and gave Francine a hint. "Do you cramp?"

Francine shook her head. The light in her eyes showing she understood.

"Chloe and I had our little visit not long ago. Now she can make choices and not worry about pregnancy. I've advised her against, but I believe she's very mature for her age. It's her decision."

Chloe unconsciously rubbed her upper arm. That needle had stung.

"More noodles?" Jean asked and stood. Both girls nodded so she went and brought the pan of spaghetti to the table. Behind Francine's back she made the thumbs down gesture to Chloe, and put an exaggerated 'I'm sorry' expression on her face.

As Jean forked spaghetti, she smiled at Francine.

"I'm very pleased that you and Chloe are best friends. You are such a sweet young lady, Franny."

Jean looked at Chloe with a "Do you understand?" expression.

Chloe nodded her head and sighed softly. She studied her friend's still flushed face thinking, "There's got to be a way."


Chapter 13: Chloe explains her position

The young ladies were a little more sedate after dinner was finished and cleared. Francine's usually bouncy walk and bubbling laughter weren't in evidence. It could have been the two helpings of spaghetti, the salad and bowl of Rocky Road ice cream. Not to mention a half dozen pieces of garlic bread the growing girls had consumed.

They assumed the classic position; Sideways across Chloe's bed, belly down, stockinged feet in the air.

"I'm going to ask my mother to take me to our Gyno. She's a nice lady. I'm sure she'll fix me up."

Chloe gave her friend a sad look while shaking her head.

"I'm not going to fix you up so you wont be needing that shot. Mom told me that if anyone saw us, he'd be in jail, I'd be in Juvi, and she could be disbarred. I'm not going to 'mess around' with him."

A bit of a lie in one sense. She felt so seriously in love with Burt for the relationship to be merely a 'mess around'.

"Oh," Francine moaned. "This sucks. Sucks big time. Shit, shit, shit." She looked steadily at her friend for a long moment, her face twisted into a major thoughtful scowl.

"I've a little tickle that you're not telling me everything. You look different tonight. You act different."

Chloe sucked in a slow deep breath and shrugged.

"When mom said he could go to jail, that was a pretty good whack to the head. Then she hit me again with disbarment. I can't screw it up for two of the three people I love most. Maybe that's why I seem a little different." Chloe's voice was calm, sounding firm and confident.

Francine leaned her head on Chloe's shoulder. "Ohh, that's so nice. I love you too, but you know, I'm really disappointed. Wait, you told your mother? About Burt?"

"We share everything, Franny. You know that."

Francine missed the fleeting grin.

"When I came back from Burt's this afternoon, I went straight to her bedroom, and told her everything. Not every detail, but, you know."

"No, I don't know. If I told my mother I'd like to do the deed, she'd lock me in the closet or kill me or both. I can't talk to her about sex stuff. She freezes up. Your mom is the coolest. Oh, it's late. I'm outta here."

Francine crawled off the bed and found her shoes. As she slipped them on, she looked up at Chloe with a sweet smile.

"Thanks for saying you love me. That made me feel really good. You know I love you too."

Chloe leaned down to peck at her dearest friend's cheek.

"It's just you and me, pal." And Mom and Burt, she realized.

A few minutes after Francine left for home, Chloe found her mother.

"Mom, that was so neato. You had Francine so flummoxed. She's usually the coolest, but you had her stumbling in seconds. I almost feel sorry for her."

"Don't be, dear. It's for the best. If she lost her composure when her mother questions her, we'd all lose. We have to protect Burt and ourselves. Besides, he's not our toy to pass around like a party favor."

"I thought for a second that she was on to me. She's very intuitive."

"Adds stress to your life, doesn't it, hiding your feelings from her. You handling it?"

"Yeah, so far. Do you plan to ask Burt to move in with us? Any time soon?"

"Haven't given it a thought, but it's an interesting idea, though. Why do you ask?"

"I'm worried that his neighbors will see me, um, visiting. They all have those Neighborhood Watch decals on their doors. Somebody might get suspicious. God, why is this so complicated?" Chloe delivered that last statement with peevish annoyance.

Jean gazed thoughtfully at her daughter. "Chloe, broken rules and lies are heavy weights. Each one a stone in your backpack. Soon, you become so weighted down that all you can see is the dirt in front of your feet. You strain so hard that you can't lift your head, and revel in the beauty around you. One of life's lessons, dear."

Chloe's response was a nod and a big sigh.


Chapter 14: Chloe, the seductress.

"Mom, I'd like to make dinner here tonight for Burt." She raised her eyebrows at her mother.

Jean glanced at her daughter over the rim of her coffee cup. They were in the kitchen, dressed to start their day.

"Fine, dear. Remember, I'm flying south this morning. Probably wont be back until eight or nine tonight. You can have him all to yourself for a few hours." She watched her daughter's face light up.

"Oh, goody. I'll save some dinner for you if you want a snack when you get home."

"Don't bother. I'll have eaten." Jean took a last sip of her coffee before upending the mug in the sink.

"Okay. Bye, mom."

"Bye, dear."

Chloe was reaching for the phone as Jean left. She punched the memory dialer, and waited, a lazy little smile of anticipation warming her face. She heard his cheery hello, and a little shiver ran through her body.

"Morning, Burt. How's it going?" She spoke with such warmth, the refrigerator she was leaning against should have started its cooling cycle.

"I'm good. Would you like to have dinner here with me tonight? I'll feed you blackened catfish, New Orleans style."

"She'll be home late, probably eight or nine, so it'll be just us."

"Six is good but come a little earlier if you can, and please call first."

"Great. Love you. Bye."

Chloe had her chore list to take care of. She sang and danced the vacuum around the living room and dining room. She skipped from room to room collecting the debris of daily living. When she was satisfied with the neatness level, she went shopping for her man's dinner, feeling so grown up, so adult. One very happy young woman.

Chloe glanced at the clock. 4 P.M. She had gazpacho and Greek salad cooling in the fridge. The catfish was peppered and ready.

"Now, time to get the dessert ready to serve," she spoke to her reflection in the kitchen window, smiling brightly.

She ran to her shower, stripping clothes on the way. She shampooed twice, scrubbing her body with a loofa as the conditioner did its magic. She paid special attention to her 'personal' place, of course. Probing gently to check for any soreness.

She stood naked in front of the mirror, drying her hair. After pinning it up in a tight swirl behind her head, she appraised her body with a critical eye. Her belly was flat, her thighs almost muscular. She nodded her satisfaction and twisted to check her butt. A nice ass, but maybe a little too much of a good thing. She frowned slightly and grimaced. The bad news had been saved for last.

"I don't have any tits," she pouted. She covered her protruding nipples with her palms, and glowered at her face in the mirror.

"Come on. Grow, dammit!" she demanded, pulling on her nipples so hard she winced.

She turned sideways, and stuck her chest out, hands on hips.

"Well, at least I've a little something there." She wrinkled her nose and danced to her room to dress.

She selected high cut, white cotton briefs, didn't even think about a bra, a knee length, navy blue full skirt and a sleeveless white silk button front blouse. She knew exactly what kind of impression she wanted to make; Woman, not girl.

Before the mirror, she held her mother's single strand pearl necklace to her throat. She nodded thoughtfully, and, after a momentary fumble, fastened the clasp behind her neck. She toed into black high heeled pumps, also her mothers so had much higher heels than her usual. She was ready to cook for her man.

Her phone rang just before 5:30. She was so startled she almost leapt from her chair. She'd been reviewing and editing her 'thank you' note to Burt. It had to be perfect before she shared it with him.

"Hello," she said into the instrument, a little breathless, aware of her heartbeat.

"Hi, Burt. Are you early?"

"Good. Everything is ready. Come now." A tingle of anticipation tickled her.

"Oh, yes. I love you. Bye."

She clicked the printer icon and set two copies. When the first page ejected, she rolled it into a tight cylinder and tied it with a red ribbon.

She checked her appearance in the mirror, smoothing her skirt over her hips. She pursed her lips and frowned.

"I don't think I need these," she said to her reflection. She slid her panties down her thighs and tossed them onto her bed.


Chapter 15: Burt comes to terms.

Let's listen in on his thoughts.

I am staring at my phone like it's an alien invention, an artifact from a far away planet.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I asked it. The phone did not respond. Annoying.

Chloe and Jean. Jean and Chloe. My mind was bouncing back and forth as fast as a tennis ball at a Wimbeldon doubles final. We need to have another talk, Chloe and I. A very serious one. We can't make love again. I mean have sex. Shit, I had it right the first time. I love that little girl. Sorry, Chloe. Woman.

I've been ready for dinner with Chloe since mid afternoon. It has been impossible to focus on anything but her as I felt the anticipation grow stronger. All I need is flowers. Why do I need to bring her flowers? Need? Yes. Shit! Jean said accept it. She didn't realize how difficult it would be. How meandering the path.

Christ, I'm not living my choices. I'm letting society's lowest common denominator rules direct my life. That's not me. Or is it? Shit! Jean is my sea anchor. She keeps me steady, pointed in the right direction. Chloe is... ? A delight, an unexpected gift from her mother? A gift that's diverting me from... What? Ah! An ordinary existence. Like the nice guy next door. He mows his lawns, drinks his beer, watches his sports. What does he have in his life? A nice job, a nice family, maybe contentment. And he's a major boor. No, that's too harsh. Make that just a bore, a pot bellied lump in his hammock. Is that our destiny?

Shit! What's that Latin phrase. "Seize the day?" Yeah, carpe diem. You don't seize the day between thumb and forefinger. You wrap your arms around it. Grab it by the tail. Scream out your joys, your fears. You only die once. Flip that. You only live once. Do not go quietly...

I love that little girl. Why? What's the difference between her and her mother. Physically, very little. Jean is calm, contemplative, cerebral - to use someone else's descriptor. Chloe is... ? A joy. No, she is joyous. She says wow. Her eyes quickly widen with excitement when... Whenever she trips over something new in her world. And that's happening more and more often. That's her beauty, her appeal. She's coming out of her cloistered child world with eager wide eyes. No fear. Damn, how'd she learn to do that? Her momma, of course. Got it. It's her self confidence, her high self esteem. When she wants something, she goes for it. Damn, Momma. You're good. Damn, Burt. You are one lucky bastard.


Chapter 16: Burt and Chloe come into balance

I had to hesitate for a moment at the entrance to Jean and Chloe's house. I straightened my tie and checked that the flowers were not in disarray. Taking a deep breath, I poked at the doorbell button. Missed. Poked again, and heard chimes from within the house. The door swung wide immediately. I didn't recognize the tall woman dimmed by the screen door.

"Um, hi there. Is Chloe... ?" The woman's wide smile took away my words. She pushed the screen door open slightly. As I pulled the screen open, the woman turned and walked away. I followed her, feeling nervous, disoriented. Who was she? Were there other guests? I hadn't considered that there would be others.

I stared at the woman's slim neck as I followed her into the living room where dozens of candles warmed with flickering light. The woman turned to face me.

"Are those for me?"

"Chloe? My god! I didn't..."

She interrupted. "Red roses? No one has ever given me flowers before. And you bring me red roses. A lover's bouquet. Ah, I like that message. Very much."

She stepped close, and took my face into her hands. Her kisses soft, sweet, loving.

"Mmmm," someone sighed as my arms tightened around her.

Chloe pulled her head back, and bent her neck to rest her forehead on my shoulder. I put little kisses on her neck, just under her ear. She trembled and made a little gasp.

"You goose bump me," she whispered. "I don't want to stop but..."

I silenced her with a soft little kiss.

"I love you, Chloe. It feels like a warm, golden glow of joy inside of me."

"I love you, my sweet Burty. I'm feeling like a meltdown is happening. My legs are so weak I'd fall if you weren't holding me."

"I'll hold you forever," I breathed into her ear. Or for as long as you want me to, whichever comes first.

"Kiss me again then I have something for you to read."

I kissed her deeply, almost getting lost in the feel of her slim warmth in my arms, her warm soft lips. We both ummed a soft moan. Was that her heart I could feel pounding against my chest, or my own?

"Here, read this now while I finish dinner." She pushed away from me and presented a white cylinder. The red ribbon caught my attention. This document is significant, I felt immediately. I took it from her hand carefully as if it might sear my flesh. I felt her pull the roses from my hand.

"May I bring you a drink, Burt. I have Scotch whiskey and White Zinfandel."

"The Zin will be fine." I could use a scotch about now, but didn't want to scramble my brain. Any more than it already was.

"Okay, sit and read. I'll be right back."

When she returned, I'd read most of her words. As I finished the last few sentences, Chloe moved close, and paused for a moment. I was so absorbed, I ignored her as she knelt in front of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.