Discovery in Chicago - Cover

Discovery in Chicago

Copyright© 2001 by Bogart

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story about a happily married woman who has never experienced sex outside of her marraige. Out of town at a business conference, her world turns upside down as she discovers a new side to her sexuality. First of a series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Voyeurism  

The next morning Cheryl and Audrey packed quickly as their flight home was scheduled to leave at 10:00 am. By unspoken agreement, both women didn't talk about the night before and went about their chores as if nothing had happened.

Cheryl moved about in a daze. She couldn't believe what had happened last night and she was beginning to feel ashamed and guilty about what Frank and Bob had done to her. During the cab ride to the airport, she began to rationalize the event by convincing herself that she was a victim of circumstance and that both men had taken advantage of her.

Taking her seat in the plane, Cheryl began to feel more comfortable as the idea took hold that she was a victim could hardly be held responsible for what took place. After all, she had not gone looking for sex outside of her marriage and she had never cheated on Scott in the past. It would be better to forget that it had ever happened.

Cheryl glanced at Audrey in the next seat and wondered what she was thinking about. Cheryl closed her eyes and the picture of Audrey on her hands and knees sucking Frank's cock flashed in her brain. Audrey, the friend she thought she knew so well, moaning and groaning as Frank fucked her with his thick cock... the first erect cock she had seen outside of her husband's. She remembered the confident look on Frank's face as he looked over at her while Audrey was in the throes of a massive orgasm.

Cheryl began to lose confidence in her "victim" status as she remembered asking Bob to fuck her and make her come. "Face it" she thought to herself " you were fucked by two men and you enjoyed it". She pictured how she must have looked when Bob and Frank filled her mouth and cunt simultaneously. The truth was that she had never been so sexually turned on in her life. "God" she thought " I came at least three times last night... I didn't think I was capable of that". She shifted slightly in her seat and was suddenly aware of the dampness between her legs.

Cheryl's thoughts turned to Scott. "How can I face him?" she wondered. "He'll know something happened just by looking at my face". Scott was always joking with Cheryl about some non-existent man she was seeing on the side. It would not be unusual for him to ask her, in a joking way, if she got lucky while she was away. Although Scott told Cheryl that he often fantasized about her getting fucked by another man, she was positive that he would be hurt and angry if she told him what happened.

The plane began its descent and Cheryl felt the butterflies dance in her stomach. Scott would be right at the gate to pick her up. Could she hide the truth? Could she manage to live with the guilt? Would their marriage be destroyed? All these thoughts whirled through her head as she moved down the corridor toward the exit.

Scott was front and center as Cheryl emerged from the gate. He gave her a quick hug and kiss and told her he missed her. They walked together to claim her baggage and Scott asked Cheryl about her trip. She told him that it was just "ok" and that the seminars were interesting but somewhat boring. On the drive home, Scott asked the question that Cheryl was dreading.

"So babe... anyone try and pick you up while you were away?"

Cheryl froze and tried to answer but she couldn't find the words.

"Hey, is everything alright?" asked Scott. "Did someone really try and get into your pants?" he smiled.

Cheryl still didn't speak. Scott lost his smile in a hurry.

"Oh my god... something did happen" whispered Scott.

Cheryl looked over at him as tears began to form in her eyes.

"Did you get fucked?" Scott asked, his voice straining.

Cheryl just nodded her head yes as Scott gripped the wheel tightly and increased the vehicle's speed. He never said a word but Cheryl was shocked to see that he had an enormous erection tenting his pants.

Scott pulled into their driveway and grabbed Cheryl's hand and pulled her out of the car. She had never seen him so angry... so intense... as he roughly opened the door to their home. Without pause, Scott dragged Cheryl up the stairs and into their bedroom. With frightening speed he tore off her clothes and ripped her panties from her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.