Dream State
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2001 by JiMC

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What truly is the "stuff that dreams are made of?" Bogey's description of money aside, this is a tale of self-discovery for Jim when he confronts a rather strange and (hopefully?) unique ability. Or, is he just dreaming? (26 Chapters, 192,350 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

"Big Ol' Jet Airliner..."

I moved out of the bathroom, and carried my delightful Polynesian goddess back into the bedroom. I placed her down like she was a priceless figurine.

I moved the lace curtains on the bed aside, and sat down. Aimee was facing me. I started to unbutton her dress.

The dress was exquisitely made, constructed of lace and silk and gauzy material. It was tailored perfectly to Aimee, which gave me pause. When did Debbie and Aimee have time to prepare this? I had only known them a couple of days. Later on, Debbie would explain it to me: when you have a lot of money and are willing to spend it, you'd be surprised how quickly things can be obtained.

There were many buttons and catches on the dress. I was unbuttoning her back, so she was facing away from me, although she could see me in the mirror in front of her.

I paused in my removal to give her a kiss. She rotated her head to give me access. The kisses were quick but sensual.

When I finally got the entire top unbuttoned (and this was no small feat, I assure you!), I gently parted it and was treated to the sight of her unblemished back.

As I exposed her shoulder blades, I saw that her arms had goose flesh on them. Seeing that, I stood up and kissed her once again, turning her so that she was now facing me.

As we kissed, I continued to pull the top of the gown off until she was standing mostly topless.

I broke off the kiss so I could survey my prize. She blushed once again, as I looked at her lovely breasts.

Her breasts were tiny, but very well proportioned for her height. Like Mary's, they were perfectly round, with very dark brown aureoles. Her nipples, which were quite erect, were light pink points in that sea of brown.

"You're lovely," I said, breathlessly. I reached toward her, and touched the tip of my tongue to her right nipple. I heard her groan slightly as I did so.

I stood up, and commanded her to undress me. She went to remove my tie from my neck, and I silently grabbed her wrists, and placed them on my pants. She got the hint.

Aimee unbuckled my belt, and after releasing the catch in the front, unzipped my slacks and pulled them down. As she did so, she found herself face to face with the seam of my boxers.

"Kiss it," I commanded her the way she had indicated to me in her mind.

Aimee had wanted her deflowering to be an act of submission to her new Master. I couldn't refuse her. It felt a little weird to me to be acting this way, especially the way that I would bristle when Mary or Debbie would call me "Master." However, as I said, with Aimee it was different. This woman had submitted herself to me willingly, by her own choice. I could not and would not deny her that little fantasy that she had of her first time. It may have been play-acting for me, but not completely. As I said, I guess I had a dominant streak in me after all. It definitely wasn't play-acting for Aimee, also.

Aimee silently nuzzled her face closer to my shorts, until my cock, my ever-reliable compass, hit her in the nose. She, as well as I, jumped at the contact, that delicious first contact between Aimee and my penis.

Aimee recovered gracefully. She puckered up, and gave it a kiss, looking up at me for approval. I smiled. Plenty of time for oral sex later.

Without being told, Aimee pushed my pants down over my shoes, keeping her puckered lips in contact with my cock, repositioning her face to maintain contact as I moved to lift my shoes out of my pants.

My cock was oozing a bit of pre-cum by now. Aimee discovered this with a startled "Ooh!" and stuck out her pretty tongue to taste it. She continued alternately licking and kissing the head of my cock, sending waves of joy through my body. A few more minutes of this and I might erupt.

No! That just wouldn't do! My mind left my body, and then descended quickly into it, demanding myself not to come. It was an experiment; this worked for commanding the girls silently. Would it work for myself? I'd know in a few minutes.

Aimee was now untying my shoes, seemingly unaware of the mental exercise that I had just performed, except that my cock jumped away from her lips as my mind made its reentry. She repositioned herself until she was kissing my member again.

Aimee had finally untied both of my shoes. As I went to lift my leg up, my cock jumped away again. She was getting irritated by all the repositioning, and decided to simply take the head of my cock inside her mouth.

I groaned in response, feeling her sucking me. I've written that Mary was an expert cocksucker, who could probably get a statue to reach orgasm. Debbie was similarly talented, but with Debbie, it seemed like you could feel her moods when she got excited. Aimee didn't have Mary's technique or Debbie's emotional connection, but the thought that this lovely woman was teaching herself how to orally satisfy me was very erotic for me.

I managed to get both of my shoes, and then my socks off. If Aimee had been jacking the shaft of my dick, I probably would have shot off by now, but her continued ministrations of my dick set me wild in a way I had never experienced before.

"Stand up," I commanded.

Reluctantly, Aimee let my penis slip out of her mouth, and she stood up. The top of her gown was still folded over her hips.

I put my hand on the top of the portion of the gown that was still on her, and pushed it over her hips.

I saw that she was wearing white lace panties (that had a bit of a wet spot on them), and stocking straps with a single garter, also white.

Pushing her gown down as far as I could reach, Aimee stepped out of her dress, dressed only in panties, stockings, a garter, suspenders, and shoes.

My first reaction was to tear those panties off and drill her right then and there, but I rejected that. I didn't know what of our encounter Aimee might want as a souvenir, but a ripped pair of panties would probably be too kinky for somebody like Aimee. (I would later find that Aimee had her own kinky side, and probably would have enjoyed the ritual ravishing of her panties, but right then, I was only beginning to explore that sexual mystery that was Aimee.)

Anyway, I popped the hooks from her stocking straps, and pushed them down over her panties where she kicked them off. Leaving her garter on, I delicately rolled the top of her stockings down, the way a woman would do it, remembering an encounter with a female before my accident who thought that having a guy do it for her was exciting. I hoped that Aimee would enjoy this little bit of attention.

As I got to the bottom, I removed her shoe, and pulled the stocking off.

Her panties were more obviously soaked by the time I started rolling the second stocking down. My attention did seem to be exciting her.

I looked up at her and smiled. The top half of her body was trembling slightly in anticipation.

Having removed the second stocking and her remaining shoe, I swapped positions with Aimee, sitting her on the bed, with me kneeling in front of her. I lightly brushed my fingers over her thighs from just beneath the bottom of her panties, tickling my way toward the top of her garter belt.

As I grabbed the belt, I continued caressing her thighs as I pulled it down. Now, both of Aimee's legs were shaking with desire.

Once the garter belt was over her knee, I pulled it down and laid it to rest on the top of her perfect little foot, lifting it up and bending my head down to kiss it. Another "Oooh" emanated from her lips.

Aimee was now presented to me, wearing only her panties whose bottoms were nearly transparent now due to the amount of Aimee's excitement.

Once again, I switched positions with Aimee. I commanded her to present herself to me, one of the mental images I received from her when I probed her mind.

Aimee smiled and lifted her arms behind her head, jutting out her tiny breasts for my inspection. I gave each nipple another quick kiss, and then stood up before her.

She looked up at me with love in her eyes, and I bent down and kissed her. She opened her mouth and allowed my invading tongue inside.

As she was concentrating on the kiss, I slowly positioned my left hand and finally brought it in contact with the bottom of her panties, where her cunt lips were still leaking her marvelous fluids.

As my fingers made contact, Aimee's eyes flew open. She looked at me, swooned, and then her eyes closed again, just wanting to experience the sensations. As her eyes closed, I reached out with my mind... softly... and made contact.

Aimee was in a state of enormous arousal. She was enjoying my fingers working her pussy from outside her panties, my tongue playing with hers, even the fact that her hands behind her head were starting to get tired. I pushed my body closer to her breasts to add some more sensations into the mix. Aimee's eyes flew open again, and it was then that she realized that I had made contact with her mentally.

"I will love you forever, Master," Aimee said in her mind.

"I love you, Aimee," I answered.

"You are so good... so gentle..." Her mind's voice faded as she reveled in all the sensations that she was feeling.

SLEEP! I commanded, and Aimee collapsed in my arms. I brought her to the bed, and looked at her.

She was a vision of loveliness, having a "well-fucked" look on her face, even though she probably hadn't reached her first orgasm yet.

I pulled off the rest of my clothes, and then removed Aimee's panties.

Her pubic hair, which I had seen through her panties just before, was dark... jet black. The hairs were kinky and matted near the bottom where her arousal had slicked them.

The lips to her cunt were quite engorged. Her clit, which had emerged from its hood when my fingers had been probing her, was once again covered. I'd fix that in a bit, of course.

I walked into the bathroom and started the bath. I set the temperature of the water from the faucets to the way I liked it, wondering idly if Aimee might prefer it warmer or cooler than I did.

I had my cock in my hand, and wanted to relieve some of the pressure that I had built up myself, but decided that to be fair to Aimee, I shouldn't do any solo work for now.

I picked up Aimee's unconscious form, and deposited her on top of some towels that were laying on a padded bench that was next to the tub, which was, by now, almost full. I turned off the water, and stuck my arm inside the water. The temperature was perfect.

On the side where Aimee was laying there was a seat/shelf built into the bath tub. I picked up Aimee, and had her recline on this seat, making sure that her face was well above the water line.

I started fondling Aimee again, now directly touching her privates. In a few moments, her clit once again extended. I moved two fingers near it.

I then covered her mouth with mine and kissed her again, entering her mind and commanding her to wake up. As her eyes fluttered open, I saw her confusion about her location, and the feel of warm water surrounding her. At that moment, my fingers found her magic spot and started rubbing hard.

Aimee's eyes once again closed, and I could tell that she was on her way. I tried to maneuver one of my fingers into her opening, but she was extremely tight.

Suddenly, Aimee pulled my body to hers. She shook, and started a low moan. She was now on the throes of her first orgasm.

Her body started convulsing. I could feel her nipples rubbing against my chest. Her legs began bucking against my hand. I continued to kiss her, and her mouth sucked my tongue hungrily. We started splashing water onto the floor, but neither one of us cared at that moment.

After about a minute, it began to subside. I started to pull my hand away, but she tightened her legs around my hands, forbidding me to leave. I continued to kiss her, and she continued to kiss me, although not as urgently as before.

Another minute passed.

"That was... wonderful," Aimee said.

I smiled at her.

"Are we going to... ?" Aimee left the rest of the question unsaid.

"Do you want to?" I asked, still smiling.

"Um... yeah..."

"There's no rush," I assured her.

Aimee smiled back.

We stared at each other for a minute, and then I said, "Well, at least you could at least wash your Master's body. Right?"

Aimee's face turned to glee. "Yes, Master." She took a large bar of soap from a soap dish, and started to rub my chest, taking delight as the hairs on my chest caused the soap to lather.

Aimee got a mischievous look in her eyes, and moved closer on me, forcing her breasts in contact with the lather on my chest. This reminded me distinctively of the time I had my two other lovelies wash me the previous day. I wondered if the girls had been talking.

The contact was having its effect on Aimee. Her nipples were once again hard. I yearned to touch them, but wanted Aimee to go at her own pace.

She moved her face toward my left ear. "Jim... can we... now?"

"You can... whenever, Aimee," I said. "You'll find that I'm hard enough."

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"Why don't we put you on top?" I suggested. "I'm laying here on this seat. Can you position yourself so that you are sitting on my lap and we're face to face?"

"You mean, you want me to..."

"Yes. Do it at your own pace. If you feel any pain, stop. If it feels good, find a good speed."

"This will feel good to you?" she asked.

"Just about anything you do that makes you feel good will make me feel good as well," I promised her.

I sat up in my seat, opening my legs just a little. Aimee positioned herself a couple of ways, and then found herself kneeling between my hips, her pussy an inch or so above me.

I guided her hand to my crotch under the water, and she quickly caught on how to position herself best.

As my penis touched her cunt lips, she froze. I entered her mind, and saw the fear. CALM DOWN, I commanded to her silently. She eased up, a bit. I PROMISE I WON'T HURT YOU.

She was a little more confident at this point. She moved the head of my cock up and down her slit, shuddering slightly when my dick touched her clit. As she did so, I twisted very slightly so that I was now positioned at the entrance to her love tunnel.

"Oooh," she said as she pushed down very slowly. I felt her pussy open up and slowly... agonizingly slowly to me... accept my girth. After a couple of minutes, she stopped.

I let her stay there, allowing her to govern the pace as her body adjusted to accomodate my invading cock. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I guess this is it!"

I tried to give her my most reassuring smile. She closed her eyes and started to descend again. I felt the resistance, and waited for her to stop once again. Aimee surprised me, however, by continuing to press down.

I felt her resistance give way, and Aimee grunted. "That wasn't so bad..." she said, half to herself.

After another minute, she was impaled on me completely.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I think the word is 'fucked, '" Aimee responded. I looked at her face, and saw either a tear in her eye, or some of the bathwater might have splashed onto her face. She was smiling, however and I laughed. "I guess that's a good description," I agreed.

After a few seconds, Aimee started to move up. My cock enjoyed the warm friction that her body was giving me. Her pussy was amazingly tight; much tighter than either Mary's or Debbie's. I moved my hands to her waist. After she moved up, she moved down again, slowly once more.

There was no resistance, nor did I see any painful reaction from her.

By the third stroke, Aimee started to pick up speed. I could feel the stiffness of her clit as it slid down the top of my penis. She started to grind to me, and her rhythm picked up even more.

After a minute or two, Aimee had gotten into a great tempo, and she moaning on every down stroke. Her eyes were closed, but her expression was that of pure joy.

I wondered if my mental command to myself not to come would prevent me from having an orgasm here in the bath. I didn't want that to happen.

All of a sudden, Aimee's body grew rigid and she emitted a low groan. I had remembered this as a sign of her first orgasm. I pushed myself into her as her movements went more and more frantic. She clamped her mouth onto mine, and we kissed as she rubbed her nipples in my chest hair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.