Dream State - Cover

Dream State

Copyright© 2001 by JiMC

Chapter 23

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - What truly is the "stuff that dreams are made of?" Bogey's description of money aside, this is a tale of self-discovery for Jim when he confronts a rather strange and (hopefully?) unique ability. Or, is he just dreaming? (26 Chapters, 192,350 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

"All I want is to see you smile, if it takes just a little while."

The next morning, I woke up with my morning erection and a powerful urge to pee.

While Debbie had managed to roll off me last night, June was still very much on top of me, and every once in a while, she was still humping my leg.

I groaned. I knew that I was responsible for my situation.

Carefully, I pushed June slightly until she rolled onto her side. I edged out of the bed between the two women, and went to take care of my morning routine. The cold winter air made my urge to pee more insistent.

Looking back as I left the bedroom, I saw the two women were a bit closer together, nearly touching. I noticed with some amusement that June was still dry humping a rolled-up bunch of comforter on the bed occasionally.

Once I got out of the bathroom, I looked for and finally found the thermostat and set it to a more reasonable temperature. I then went into the kitchen and found, much to my relief, a can of Coca Cola. On the way back into the bedroom, I put my hand on the radiator, and felt the start of warmth there. Back in the bedroom, I went to Debbie's side of the bed. I figured that June was a pretty heavy sleeper, especially if she allowed me to crawl out from underneath her without her waking up at all. I knew Debbie's predilection for deep sleep, so I took the cold can and touched Debbie's exposed rib cage with it.

Startled, Debbie sprung up. "Hey!"

"Shh," I said, putting my finger to my lips. "June's still asleep. Drink this."

"What? Coke?"

"Yeah. It should kill any sperm cells that might still be camping out in your mouth."

"Huh?"

"Simple chemistry, or is it biology? I'm pretty sure that sperm cells cannot survive in saliva too long--too acid. However, in Coke, there's even more acid that may kill any that might still be left. In addition, there's more sugar in Coke than there is in the cells. I think that makes the sperm cells explode, or something like that. I remember somebody once told me that girls used to sometimes use Coca Cola as cheap spermicidal douches. Even if it's just folklore, it will help clean out your mouth just by rinsing it out."

Debbie made a face. "Couldn't you have found Diet Coke?"

I shook my head. "No sugar in it, Radio."

"Scope?" Debbie asked, hopefully.

"Come on, Debbie. I already have this open!"

Debbie giggled and took another swallow. The other thing I had hoped was that the caffeine in Coke would be enough to wake Debbie up. She was a notorious for wanting to sleep late. It was about a half hour before sunrise, and I knew that June wanted to jog in the park this morning.

"Swish it in your mouth, darling."

Debbie did so.

After she swallowed her mouthful, she whispered, "I hope you don't want me to gargle with it."

I giggled, and had her take another large sip.

Finally, I pointed to June. "Attack!"

Debbie did so--with gusto.

I watched the two go at a good sixty-nine before leaving them to get us some breakfast.


I jogged with June in Central Park that morning. She had purchased a map of the park the previous day, and mapped out a track that must have been close to twenty kilometers, about twice as much as I had been doing when I was in Maui. I knew that June constantly ran, sometimes the 10-K course I mapped out with Mary, and a lot of time on the lava sand of the beaches near our compound.

I got winded early, and decided to take a breather at a place near a playground that had statues representing characters from the story "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland." June continued to jog. I noticed, however, that while she did so, she was now jogging in a loop that made sure that I was never out of her sight for more than a few seconds.

I sighed, understanding her intentions, and studied the statues. There were a few other people around, but nobody was paying me any particular attention.

After a half hour, June jogged back toward me, and we decided to stroll back on a roundabout path back to the point where we entered the park.

"Jim?" June asked me as we were walking.

"Yes?"

"Why wouldn't you allow Debbie to do me last night? I know you were watching us this morning."

I stopped walking and decided to talk with her. I had anticipated this particular talk. "June, you are young and you are trusting. Up until now, sex has been playful for you, and that's perfectly fine. However, you are now doing sexual things with me--a male. There are repercussions of such things. For instance, when you were sucking me, Debbie told you to share my semen with her, remember?"

"Yes..."

"Well, that was a mistake on her part. I had no way to know if you were on the pill. If she were to 'do you, ' as you put it, then there would have been danger of my semen impregnating you."

"Oh..." June said, not knowing what to say.

"You haven't had sex with a boy," I continued. "You've never lost any sleep about a missed period, June. Mary and Debbie and most heterosexual girls have had that experience."

"I do know that feeling, Jim," June said. "Believe me. I had plenty of girl friends and I knew that worry. So are you suggesting that I go on the pill?"

"It would just be safer if you did."

"When I'm training or exercising regularly, I usually miss periods," June commented.

"Huh?" This was a phenomenon that I wasn't familiar with.

"When I really push myself, like when I'm practicing for a marathon, I skip periods like crazy. It's normal, and it never bothered me before. You don't see too many highly competitive woman athletes getting pregnant, at least when they are in training."

I shrugged, but continued my train of thought. "There's always a chance you might not be fertile, but it's usually better to be safe than sorry. Remember the old adage about what they call women that use the rhythm method? Mothers."

"I guess you're right," June said, smiling. "Do you suggest I find a gynecologist in the city?"

I smiled. There were probably quite a few. "Find one that you'd be comfortable with."

"Oh, Daddy!" June said, exasperated. She gave me a playful punch on the shoulder. "I've had a gynecologist before!"

I laughed. "I'm sorry, June. You're about Debbie's age, but I think of you as being naive, at least with men. You're not a teenager--not at all. Sometimes, I just think of you that way. Please forgive me."

"OK," June said, nodding. "Just remember that I'm not a kid."

I leered at June's delectable body in her shorts and body shirt and said to myself, "You've got that right, sister!" Out loud, however, I changed the subject, "How can you wear just that when it's twenty degrees out?"

"Running actually makes me sweat, although just standing here does get me a bit cold."

I could now see the points of June's small breasts pushing against her shirt. June finally saw where my attention was and shook her head. "You men are all alike!"

"Is that so?" I asked.

June laughed. "No, Jim," she said, giving me a kiss on my cheek. "You're one in a trillion!"

We started walking again. "That many, huh?" A few seconds past, and I said, "You said that you've trained for a marathon?"

"Yes," June answered. "I did Boston and New York City before I started working for Debbie."

"How did you do?" I asked.

"I don't have the endurance of a true marathon runner," June admitted. "I can do well for about thirty kilometers, but marathons are usually forty or so. I'm really more of a sprinter. My coach thought that running marathons could help, but I still didn't qualify for the Olympics."

"The reason I was asking was that I think there are a couple of marathons in Hawaii," I said. "I remember hearing about one in Maui last year, and I think there's also one in Honolulu."

I could see the gears turning in June's head. "I'd imagine that it would be kind of hot for a marathon in Hawaii. Forty kilometers and change in Hawaii?"

"It still might be worth looking into."

We made small talk on the way back to Debbie's.

Back at the brownstone, I called Makena.

"Aloha kakahiaka nui! Malen/Montgomery family compound," Aimee's voice answered after a few rings. Aimee's voice sounded sleepy.

From the three word salutation, I realized that I had forgotten about the time differential. I think she said, "Good early morning."

"Ooh!" I said, immediately apologetic. "Sorry for the early call, Aimee. I wasn't thinking time zones."

"It's all right, Master," Aimee replied. "I had to get up to answer the phone anyway."

I frowned. I was calling about the marathon thing, which wasn't anything earth-shaking at the moment.

Aimee noticed the pause. "Please, Master. What's up?"

I sighed. "Do you know anything about the Maui marathon?"

Aimee answered immediately. "It's next month. Are you thinking of running, or are you asking for June?"

"June, actually," I answered. "She thought the climate may be too hot for a long run. She's not really an endurance runner."

"The marathon starts in the morning. A little later than now, maybe four or five in the morning."

I sighed again when Aimee reminded me about the time.

"That's basically the reason why I called. How is everybody at the shack?"

"Dawn and Mary were sleeping when I left the Orchid Room just now. We all miss the three of you terribly."

"I'll let you get back to sleep, Aimee. We'll call later at a more decent hour when we can talk to everybody." I searched my memory, trying to come up with the proper phrase. "Aloha kaua?"

Aimee giggled. "Your pronunciation needs work!"

I tried the one I had been saving for a special occasion. "A'ohe loa'a i ka hana a ke aloha!"

"Kamaha'o!" exclaimed Aimee, quite surprised. "Where did you learn that?" Aimee sounded very impressed.

I was happy that Aimee appreciated the effort I put in. "I asked the stewardess on the flight from Oahu for something that might impress you."

"Do you know what it means?" Aimee asked.

"I asked her for something that was like 'I will love you forever.'"

"It's close," Aimee said, softly giggling. "What you said was 'love ignores distance' and refers to being miles away. It's a phrase that a flight attendant might learn. It's a very good alternative."

I shrugged. At least I tried. "It's still appropriate, then?"

"It's perfect, Master."

"Mahalo!" I said, thanking Aimee. I wasn't totally ignorant of conversational Hawaiian. It's that I only knew stock phrases.

"'A'ole pilikia," Aimee answered, saying "you're welcome" in return. Aimee spoke the language nearly fluently.

As I said, I only picked up conversational fragments of the language in the year or so that I had been on the islands. The notable exception to that was the "love ignores distance" phrase that I had practiced.

"Aloha wau ia 'oe, Precious!" I said, telling Aimee I loved her.

"I've told you many times, 'precious' is 'mea makamae.'"

"Aloha wau ia 'oe, Mea makamae!" I repeated.

Aimee laughed heartily and answered, "Mau loa aloha au ia' oe, E ku'u haku!"

Aimee hung up the phone before I could ask her what her last phrase meant, but I had a pretty good idea what she said. There was one phrase that Aimee told me over and over in English, and I figured this was the same one in Hawaiian. The fact that "aloha" and "ia' oe" were both part of the phrase meant that I had a pretty good chance that I was correct, except that "aloha" had so many meanings in that lovely language.

I hung up the phone as Debbie entered the room. "Who were you talking to?"

"Aimee," I said.

"What's 'Mea makamae' mean?" Debbie asked, having heard the tail end of the conversation.

"'Precious, '" I translated. "Aimee gave me that word. I call her 'Precious' all the time, and she finally gave me the translation." I truly hoped that I'd remember that.

Debbie suddenly realized, "It's just after three in the morning there!"

"Yeah," I said, sighing. "Aimee reminded me. I didn't think."

"Aimee probably took it with good humor," Debbie said.

"Actually, I gave her that phrase that I had practiced."

"Did she like it?"

I nodded. "It means 'love ignores distance.' It wasn't what I intended, but it's still great. It shocked Aimee."

"That's definitely a first. I didn't think anybody could shock Aimee."

"Oh yeah?" I said, shaking my head. "Remember Falls Church?"

Debbie winced again. "Oh, yeah."

June entered the room and I told her about the marathon information I got from Aimee.

"It's three thirty in Hawaii, Jim!" June scolded me.

I sighed. "Love ignores distance," I quoted.

"It seems to also ignore the time," Debbie pointed out.

I laughed. "That was what I had been hoping for that phrase to mean, actually. 'A'ohe loa'a i ka hana a ke aloha, ' indeed."

Debbie told us that she had called some old friends and got information on a cruise around Manhattan called the Circle Line Cruise. It was a three-hour cruise that would depart around noon, with all the tourist sites pointed out to us.

We did that cruise. We all learned about the typical sights that the tourists usually come to Manhattan to see, including the Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center, Chrysler Building (one of the most beautiful buildings I'd seen), as well as a strange skyscraper that had no windows at all.


That night was June's first time solo with me. She was an obedient submissive, and we did a sixty-nine where she sucked me to a very pleasing orgasm, while my tongue and fingers brought her to a nice one as well.

As I was working toward her second orgasm, June made her usual request to me. "Master, may I come?"

I got a wicked idea when I wondered what would happen if I denied her request. "Um... no," I said, continuing to thrust my fingers in an out of her cunt while licking mercilessly around her clit.

After another couple of minutes, June's squirming increased. "Master... please... may I come?"

Once again, I denied June's request.

June took my spent cock into her mouth and started sucking with vigor. I could feel her grunting as she attempted to hold back her release.

After another couple minutes where I could actually feel June's torture, she repeated her request.

"OK," I finally answered. "You may come."

June came.

Actually, that was an understatement. June CAME. All capital letters. She hit the big one.

Even though her mouth was still sucking me, she nearly screamed her release. She continued to go off, sucking, sucking...

By this time, I was erect again. June was coming down from her tumultuous high, and took her mouth off my cock, breathing heavily.

"I thought... I thought... guys only do it once," June said.

"Huh?" I didn't understand June's reference.

"You're hard again," June said.

"A lovely and wholesome beauty like yours has an effect on a guy. Plus, you moan like a porn star."

"It's like you might have another orgasm," June said, still in awe.

"I can. It depends on the amount of stimulation I receive."

"I thought... guys could only do it, maybe once a day, usually less."

"You've been misinformed," I said, smiling again at June's naivete.

"May I suck you, Master? I'd like to taste your sperm again."

How could I refuse such a request?


After our oral acrobatics that evening, I had June put on her panties again. I watched her dress and there was absolutely no shyness from her as she did so. I decided that she had a trace of exhibitionist in her.

June mounted my right leg as she did the previous night.

I was going to teach her a new position tonight.

"June, move your body further up mine," I whispered.

"Like this?" June moved her body a few inches up.

"No, straddle my groin, but keep my cock behind you."

June adjusted herself so that she was sitting on my lower belly.

"Now, lay down on top of me, and move back down until my cock is touching your ass."

"Like this?" June asked.

"Yeah, that should be safe," I reassured the lovely girl.

June scooched down until she got into the position I wanted.

"Now, get to sleep," I ordered.

"Hmmm," June said, moving her crotch up and down, and enjoying the feeling of my cock, which was now once again getting erect, rubbing against her slit.

I remembered that Aimee slept with me in this position recently, and nothing had ever erupted, so to speak. However, June was more of a grinder than Aimee.

Despite my reassurances to June, something could have happened. I prayed to whatever deity that Aimee prays to that this wouldn't happen tonight.


June kept me erect all night. However, her movements weren't constant, and I hoped that I would be able to avoid the one thing I didn't want to happen.

At one point in the middle of the night, however, her motions were making me feel terribly amorous. I kissed June, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. Instinctively, she sucked my tongue in, and I cupped my hands on her ass, squeezing her as her ass moved up and down every two or three minutes.

My desire was increasing, and June continued kissing me. I was very sure that she wasn't quite awake.

One of my weaknesses is kissing somebody while I was fucking her. It was almost as intense as a full emotional connection with my partner. I wasn't actually fucking June, but the sensations were pretty close.

I realized that my actions were now putting June in danger.

I thought I saw June's eyes flutter, and her hips started moving up and down more often.

I moved my lips away from June. "Are you awake?" I whispered.

"Yes," June answered.

"If you keep that up, it's going to go off."

"Three times?" June seemed incredulous. Apparently, I was changing her whole world view of males. She moved her hips even faster.

"Yes," I said, clenching my teeth.

"Let me know when you're about to go off."

"I'm about to go off!" I warned her.

June laughed. "I mean, within a few seconds."

"I mean, within a few seconds!"

"Really?"

"Are you going to stay there?" I was holding myself back, and it was a nearly impossible situation for me.

"You're about to go off?" June repeated, continuing her agonizing friction.

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to stop rubbing you?"

"Yes!"

"Do you really want me to stop rubbing you?"

This was sheer torture. "YES! YES! FUCK YES!"

June gave me a quick peck, and then rolled off me. She quickly took her hand and started pumping my cock.

I finally let go, and I released a torrent of sperm. I shot again, and again... it was like I could hardly stop shooting.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity while June continued pumping my still-erect cock, I had no more to give. That didn't stop my cock from continuing to jerk spasmodically in June's hands.

I was breathing heavily from the exertion.

"Are you all right?" June asked, innocently.

"Um... yeah..."

"Next time, you'll think twice before telling me that I cannot orgasm!"

Huh? Was this June's way of getting even with me?

"You fucking bitch!" I said, not feeling a smidgen of animosity.

June giggled. "Nope. I don't fuck, remember?"

"The bed is a mess, you cock tease!"

June hesitated a few moments. "You're not angry, are you?"

"No, June," I said, slowly. "I'm sorry I called you names. I guess I deserved that."

"I told you the other night, I like somebody whose bossy, but nice. Not allowing me an orgasm isn't nice."

"I'll remember that. That was fucking intense, June."

"Really? When you wouldn't let me get off, it was intense for me, also!"

"Really. I never felt it that strongly before. It was like all my nerves were centered on your fingers moving up and down my shaft. It was almost torture."

There was a pause. "I'm sorry."

"No, June. It was... educational."

"I'm teaching you something?" June giggled.

"I guess."

"Well, you just behave yourself, Mister," June said. "Or I'll tell your other three companions your weakness."

I shook my head. "It won't work with them," I said. "The reason I was holding it in was because I didn't want to have an orgasm so close to your pussy."

This struck June as funny. She laughed!

"What's so funny?" I demanded.

June's only response was more laughter.

It took nearly ten minutes before June finally settled down.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"You! You..." June started laughing again.

I waited. I don't like people laughing at me, but June was so cute that I couldn't really get angry at her.

"I... I... Oh, shit!" June laughed a bit more.

I waited. Patience is my middle name.

Finally, June caught her breath. "When you explained the dangers of sex with you, I got to thinking. I talked with Debbie, and she and I agreed..." June started laughing again.

"Agreed to what?" I said.

"I have on a maxi-pad. Even if you came, you'd probably need a drill attachment to get through it!"

My jaw dropped. Here I was, trying to protect sweet, innocent June, and she had already been more prepared than I had thought!

The humor of the situation finally hit me. I started laughing, which triggered June again.

About five minutes later, Debbie came into the room. Apparently, our levity had aroused Debbie from her deep slumber. "What's up, you guys?" she demanded, her voice dripping of sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.