Dream State
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2001 by JiMC

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - What truly is the "stuff that dreams are made of?" Bogey's description of money aside, this is a tale of self-discovery for Jim when he confronts a rather strange and (hopefully?) unique ability. Or, is he just dreaming? (26 Chapters, 192,350 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

"Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high. And the dreams that you dream of once in a lullabye... !"

The next day, June drove us all out to the airport to wait for Debbie and Aimee to arrive. Their flight was expected to arrive at 4:50 PM, and, wonder of wonders, the flight was actually going to be on time.

Unfortunately, Dawn was a little ahead of time, and demanded an early dinner from Mary just as the flight arrived at the gate. Mary and June went to find a private place where Mary could feed our precious little bundle of joy. Meanwhile, Mely and I waited at the gate for the two women to arrive.

Aimee and Debbie were among the first passengers to come in through the jet way, being that they had flown first class. They saw the two of us, and gave us big hugs.

In my mind, I heard Aimee ask, "Master, has everything been fine?"

"Of course," I answered Aimee in the same way. "Everything is perfect."

"I will love you forever, Master."

I cannot tell you how often Aimee repeated those words to me. I didn't know if she ever said the same thing to any of the other women in our life. I do know for a fact that those words came from deep inside her, part of her that I knew could never lie to me. It was a simple phrase that made me feel completely and utterly loved. I earnestly hoped that I would be able to communicate love in a manner so completely and effectively as Aimee seemed to find so effortless.

I smiled at the two passengers. "How many bags?"

"Just three," Debbie replied. "Aimee sent everything else via courier to Maui directly."

"Great thinking," I said.

"Aimee's idea," Debbie said.

"Then give me a better reason to kiss the sexiest playgirl in the airport."

"You need a reason?" Debbie asked, mischievously, moving over to me and giving me a kiss on the lips that left no uncertainty that I was loved fully from that direction as well. That kiss did not go unnoticed by the other passengers disembarking the plane.

The four of us had long ago given up keeping any pretense of our affections for one another in front of Mely and June. Even before the official wedding, Aimee had talked with them and told them whatever she thought that they should know, and also counseled them about discussing what happens with us with any people outside our tiny family. This had been another one of Aimee's excellent ideas, and it afforded us greater freedom in expressing our fondness for the people to whom we had promised to devote our lives.

Neither Debbie nor Aimee asked where Mary and Dawn were. I was about to explain when Debbie moved out of my arms and ran toward the other end of the gate.

"Mary... June... Dawn!" Debbie yelled, eager to see the missing members of her family.

Luckily, June had Dawn in a stroller, because the closest I can describe how Debbie and Mary met would be to think about body checks in ice hockey. The two girls met, almost at a run. People all around watched the two girls collide, expecting either one of them or both to end up on the floor. Of course, that scenario didn't happen. Instead, the two girls met at full force, wrapping their arms around each other, hugging each other tightly.

I had seen Debbie and Mary do this before, usually in the privacy of our own home. I laughed quietly as tourists stared at the two beautiful women embracing.

Debbie pulled away, and said, "It's been too long, sister!" She turned to Dawn and said, "And let me see my darling niece!"

In a matter of seconds, Debbie pulled Dawn out of her stroller and up into the air over her head.

Dawn looked down on her aunt and squealed, having the courageous resolve of somebody who hasn't yet learned fear.

Debbie hugged my daughter carefully and said, "Dawn! You've grown!" A bit of a pause, and then, "Well, it looks like somebody needs changing!"

"I just changed her two minutes ago!" June said.

"I hope we have more diapers," Debbie said, looking behind the stroller and pulling out a new diaper with a plastic laundry bag for the old one. She looked back in the direction that Mary and June had arrived and found the Ladies room. Without another word, Debbie spirited my daughter away to change her.

"And I thought I had a lot of excess energy," June commented wryly.

I smiled at June and she smiled shyly back. I thought her action was strange, but I figured it was just June reacting to Debbie's exuberance.

Aimee, Mely, and I were now with June and Mary. Aimee hugged Mary and June quietly, saying nothing, although I imagine that Aimee had sent a mental message to Mary in a similar way that she had done with me.

"How was your trip, Aimee?" I asked.

"Tiring. We had a two hour layover in Los Angeles, but the flights were long."

Debbie bounded out of the ladies room with Dawn over her shoulder. "All fixed!"

"You seem chipper for a person who has just been flying for nine hours," I said, noticing Debbie's exuberant energy.

"Slept on the plane," Debbie said.

That was weird. "I thought you told me that you can never sleep on a plane," I said.

"On the way in to New York, Aimee taught me some relaxation techniques," Debbie explained. "I slept like a baby... like Dawn, in fact! I woke up a half hour before we touched down."

Mary said, "Maybe Aimee can teach me them, too."

"I already did," Aimee said quietly.

"Huh?" Mary asked, confused.

"It's the same principles that I taught you when I helped you prepare for childbirth."

"Oh!" Mary said, surprised.

We all laughed.

"Mely and June picked out a great place nearby that has great Thai food," I said.

"Yummy!" Debbie sighed, putting a giggling Dawn back in her stroller.

We walked down the hallway toward baggage claim. Debbie, Aimee, Mary, and Mely went down the escalators, while June, Dawn, and I waited for the elevator.

As we got down to the lower level, I saw that Dawn was fast asleep. Apparently the excitement of having Debbie having her do acrobatics was tiring for the little tyke.

The Thai food was great. I loved the way that ginger and chicken could combine to make something truly remarkable. Debbie's selections were a bit spicier than mine, but still delicious. Everybody seemed happy. Dawn slept during most of the meal.


I took June's advice and took flying lessons. Mely recommended a flight school that was nearby, and June came along for the first lesson mostly for moral support. She found out that the school had a course for people that wanted to teach flying, so June enrolled in that, meaning that June would be staying with us on Maui at least through Dawn's first birthday.

Our lessons were private, meaning that we weren't part of a class, which allowed the teachers to tailor the courses specifically for each of us.

It turned out that being close to forty years old, my reflexes weren't as quick as those of a person half my age. However, I persevered. The things that I couldn't commit to memory, like pre-flight check lists, I simply wrote down. The more important things, like rudder control and the actual mechanics of flight, I was determined to learn correctly.

I was by no means a quick student, but the instructors were very patient. They saw in me a determination, and soon realized that I wasn't just a rich person wanting to learn a new hobby. I had learned discipline in the service, and I also had an innate sense of not doing anything just halfway. I enjoyed being behind the controls and the exhilaration of flying, but I never allowed myself to daydream while I was behind the controls.

One positive result from my flying classes was that I seemed to become a much better driver in the car, when June would allow me behind the wheel. I found that my senses had been sharpened, and I was slowly learning to pay more attention to things that might go wrong, even in such a (relatively) mundane environment as the roads of Maui.


Meanwhile, back in Makena, life had slipped back into its familiar patterns, making changes for slightly different circumstances.

Dawn was growing up, and was approaching six months. She had outgrown her cradle, and now always slept with Mary at night, no matter who Mary's bed partner was. Being that they were a matched set, they both took over the master bedroom. Debbie had installed safety rails on that bed so the little one, who loved to roll, didn't fall onto the floor accidentally.

One day, a week or so before Christmas, Dawn was awake and on her back, her hands having gotten free of the mummy wrap that one of the girls usually placed on Dawn. She was happily sucking her thumb when I saw her, which made me smile. When she heard me, her head turned, looking at me, smiling in apparent recognition.

A few months earlier, I had tried to enter her mind. It was the strangest experience I had ever had--even stranger than the disconnect I felt when I was in my coma. Instead of thoughts being there, all I could feel were raw emotions. And I do mean raw. It was like a light switch; either an emotion would be present in full force, or it wouldn't be there at all. Whatever emotion she was experiencing at the time was all-consuming to her. I almost immediately disconnected, and even so, I had headaches for nearly a week afterward, worrying Aimee no end as to what happened. I think she may have suspected, but if she did, she never said anything about it. I did make myself a promise to not do this again for a while.

Now, I was starting to see a bit of personality in Dawn. Her eyes always seemed to be inquisitive, wondering what was going on around her. She had a little rattle that she really seemed to like, as well as a stuffed pink flamingo that Aimee had bought for her when she was born. Those two things were Dawn's prized possessions, and they absolutely had to be in the bed with her; otherwise, Dawn would pout and cry. The rattle was about the only thing Dawn could keep in her tiny hands for more than a few seconds. I don't think she managed yet to get the hang of actively rattling it, but I knew that would come in time.

I unwrapped Dawn from her blanket and tickled her a bit. She laughed, instinctively--this was one of her favorite games with me. She had on pajamas that made her look like one of Santa's elves (a present that Debbie had purchased for her when she and June visited Mely on the big island a few weeks earlier), and I straightened Dawn's elongated cap.

With the Christmas season upon us, the entire house was starting to get into a festive mood for Dawn's first special holiday. The motif of the master bedroom had been subtly changed from light purple (it was the Orchid Room, after all) to red and green, and we started to jokingly refer to their room as the Christmas Room.

In the room was Dawn's own personal Christmas Tree. It was on a table, and all the ornaments on it were large and unbreakable with no tiny parts... completely childproofed. The tree itself was artificial, which had been looked down upon when I was younger, but apparently in the twelve years that I had missed, they started looking more realistic.

I picked up Dawn and pulled her to my face and gave her a big kiss. As I did so, I saw a flash go off to my left. I turned slowly, as I was still holding Dawn, and saw Debbie with a camera. "That's so cute, Daddy kissing his little elf!"

Smiling at Debbie, I kissed Dawn again, giving Debbie a better pose, and she fired off another picture. I noticed Dawn blinking after that second one, and realized that she probably had enough. I sat Dawn down on the bed, and she toppled over after a few seconds.

"Who is cooking today?" I asked Debbie, while putting Dawn into a laying position next to her prized pink flamingo.

"You are," Debbie laughed.

"Steaks and potatoes?" I asked.

"Pork chops and asparagus spears," Debbie said.

"I don't cook asparagus!"

"Aimee said it's about time you learned. At Mary's last physical, the doctor recommended she eat higher potassium foods."

"I know, but papaya also has a lot of potassium."

"Papaya isn't a vegetable."

I sighed. I don't think I ever win any arguments with the girls. "Fine, if Aimee will teach me. I wonder if she can teach me to like asparagus."

Debbie laughed, and moved over to the bed.

Dawn immediately shifted her attention from me to the sexy blonde that was now next to me. I was used to this, but normally, that kind of reaction usually comes from men.

I left Debbie and Dawn and went downstairs to learn to cook asparagus.


On Christmas day, 1989, our extended family celebrated Dawn's first Christmas.

The only person missing was Mely, who was taking a month off to visit her own family in Maine. We all wished her a truly white Christmas as she left, and as a family, we sent Mely and her family a certificate good for first class accommodations on a cruise line that served the Caribbean.

Unlike most children on Christmas morning, Dawn didn't seem to notice anything different. She slept in the crook of Mary's arm, in between Mary and me.

After waking up, I quietly disengaged myself from Mary and Dawn, but my little girl noticed and started crying, waking Mary up. I hated doing this to Mary, but she automatically pulled Dawn up and started nursing her. During this process, Mary's eyes did not even open.

I watched the mother and daughter for a few moments, and then continued out of the bed.

As I passed the orange Sunrise room, Aimee padded out. "Merry Christmas, Master!"

"Merry Christmas, Precious!" I whispered. The two of us shared a brief kiss.

Aimee headed for the bathroom as I tiptoed downstairs.

The main tree was about sixteen feet in height, dominating the atrium. It looked surprisingly realistic, and there was some incense that would later be lit to give the room a more realistic smell.

I sat on my favorite recliner wearing nothing but my robe. It was seven in the morning, and I knew that neither Debbie nor Mary would be up before eight, and June didn't usually arrive from the guest house until nine.

Aimee descended the stairs, and I called out to her in my mind. Immediately, Aimee reversed her direction from the kitchen into the atrium where I was sitting. She saw that I was sitting in my recliner, and she smiled at me.

Without a word, Aimee dropped to her knees between my legs. "Is my little harem slave having fun this morning?" I asked.

"Umm, hmm," Aimee answered, sending vibrations up and down my cock as she had intended.

This was one of our little submission games that Aimee and I loved playing. She would enter my mind, and adjust her technique to maximize my pleasure while keeping me erect for a long period of time. On one memorable occasion, she had me going for nearly two hours before she allowed me to shoot a mammoth-sized hot load into her mouth.

I allowed Aimee to suck me for about ten minutes before I gave her an actual command. "You are wearing too much clothing."

Aimee removed her hands from my cock, leaving it entirely in her mouth. She continued to move her head up and down as she quickly attempted to remove all of her clothing. The trickiest part for her was her panties, which required her to move from her knees without her mouth coming off my prick.

I enjoyed watching Aimee squirm around in submission, and I decided to see her squirm even more.

As soon as Aimee was naked and her hands returned to my cock, I reached down underneath her armpits and pulled her upwards.

My cock exited Aimee's mouth with a pop.

I continued lifting the petite Polynesian until I had her as far as I could lift her, and then deposited her slowly down onto my erect penis.

Aimee widened her legs, anticipating entry, and I felt her warmth engulf first the head and then the shaft of my cock.

"Pleasure yourself on my cock, my sexy harem slave!"

Aimee did so, using her legs to move her body up and down my shaft. I could feel her erect clitoris when it touched the base of my shaft, nestled in my pubic hairs before she started her upward motion again.

I moved my lips to one of Aimee's pert breasts, and started licking her erect nipple. I could feel our passion growing and growing until...

Aimee suddenly froze, completely surprising me.

I opened my eyes, and saw Aimee's attention wasn't on me, but was to my left. I followed her gaze and saw June Smythe staring at the two of us.

"How long has she been here?" I quickly asked Aimee mentally.

"I don't know. I hadn't been paying attention."

"Hello, June," I said aloud.

June had already noticed that she had been caught spying, and looked a bit embarrassed, but she seemed frozen and didn't move.

"Come here," Aimee said, her voice totally lacking any trace of the submissive that had just been riding my cock.

As if she were an automaton, June moved over to us, a very uncertain look on her face.

Aimee moved her body slowly down so my cock was deep within her cunt.

When June was a few feet away, Aimee said, "Don't I get a good morning kiss?"

Continuing to move as if she was not in complete control of the situation, June approached Aimee and kissed her on the cheek.

"That's not satisfactory, June," Aimee chided. "I saw the look of passion in your eyes. Now kiss me!"

June moved ever so slowly toward Aimee, until her lips reached Aimee's. The two girls kissed, and I saw Aimee's lips open, drawing June deeper. As she did this, Aimee resumed her up and down riding of my cock, making June move up and down in order to continue kissing Aimee.

I watched, transfixed, as Aimee and June made out while Aimee continued fucking me. I noticed June's hand move upward until it was touching Aimee's breast, and then her fingers started to rub Aimee lightly.

Aimee sighed at June's touch, and continued riding me.

This was one of my few experiences with sex with multiple partners since the birth of my daughter, although I knew that Debbie, Aimee, and Mary occasionally participated in threesomes. Usually, any threesomes I had usually involved Aimee being a part of the activity, and with her, the sex was always a warm, relaxing experience.

This morning, however, was much different, reaching levels of sexual heat that I usually associated only with times that I was alone with Debbie. I had thought that I had experienced every sexual combination possible before, and that I preferred the intimacy of one on one sex, but this new development was very exciting to me.

It was also, to my mind, kind of dangerous.

I sent a message to Aimee. "Is this a good idea?"

"Trust me, Master," was Aimee's simple response.

Aimee's hand now moved up under June's blouse, and I could see her rubbing June the way that June was rubbing Aimee.

My balls were already overtaxed. I started shooting into Aimee.

It seemed that Aimee's orgasm was triggered just a few moments after mine. She moaned her ecstasy into June's mouth.

I was amazed at what had just happened.

Aimee pulled her hand out of June's blouse. "Now, kiss my Master," Aimee ordered.

June looked confused, but did as she was told. I had thought Aimee was a submissive, but June's submissiveness seemed to be an order of magnitude greater than Aimee's. June's lips approached mine, and she kissed me, open mouthed, as Aimee had desired.

June's kiss was slow, but exciting. Our tongues touched and she sucked mine into her mouth.

Aimee moved off my cock, and then bent down to clean off our combined juices. She said in her dominating voice to June, "Continue kissing him until I return." She headed off to the downstairs bathroom to clean up.

I was tempted to rub June's breast as Aimee had done, but decided not to do so. I simply kissed her as she kissed me, now sucking her tongue into my mouth.

After a minute or two, Aimee returned from the bathroom. She saw the two of us kissing, and quietly put on her clothes.

"You can break off the kiss now," Aimee ordered. "And wish each other a Merry Christmas!"

We broke off the kiss and did as we were told. June sounded very embarrassed. I probably looked embarrassed as well.

Aimee turned to me and said, "June will wait for us in the kitchen."

June once again looked surprised, and glanced at me before she left us as Aimee ordered.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"This is not the first time June has spied on you. I know she saw the two of us making love once down here. I didn't mention anything at the time, but when I saw that she was spying on the two of us this morning, I knew that it was not going to be a one time thing."

"This isn't good," I said.

"It is good," Aimee said. "There will be times when Mary, Debbie, or I won't be around. You are never to sleep alone."

"I will not sleep with June!" I said, adamantly.

"If what you mean is, you will not fuck June, I will agree with you," Aimee stated, looking deeply into my eyes. "You most definitely will sleep with her, though."

"No." I was adamant.

Aimee looked at me and pulled my robe back together. "Sometimes, you are the most exasperating man in the whole world, Jim. I don't want you to make the same kind of mistake you almost made with Mary. A mistake like this can cost you your life, and that will have repercussions that I will not tolerate."

"I'm not marrying June. That's final."

"I didn't ask that."

"June is Debbie's employee. It's not proper. I learned a long time ago that such behavior is harassment."

"I'm Debbie's employee as well," Aimee responded. "You just enjoyed making love with me, didn't you?"

I didn't have an answer to that.

Aimee wasn't finished. "You will not spend a night in bed without having Mary, Debbie, June, or I with you. That is final."

I knew that it was useless arguing with Aimee. She somehow knew that she was right, although I couldn't see how.

"All right," I said, finally. "Explain."

"The only time you are in danger, Jim, is when you sleep," my precious Aimee explained. "Don't you remember what brought us to Virginia last year? I still don't know what happened, but something worse would have happened if we hadn't been with you when it happened."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I just know. You have to accept that."

"Why June?"

"Do I have to explain that?"

"Do you mean to tell me she's one of us?" I asked. I never had any clue.

"She seems to be as weak as Debbie is, maybe more so, since Debbie still manages to affect others."

"June?"

"She has the gift," Aimee said. "Mr. Voder called it psi-potential. It's the same thing, except he was categorizing something general where it should be more specific."

Aimee wasn't making any sense to me. I gave her a confused look.

"Jim, you know as well as I do that there are variations of the gift. You experience it in a different way than I do. You don't get feelings when something will happen. You don't get an immediate sense whether somebody is good or bad. However, you are still stronger than me when we communicate without words."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.