Claudette of the North

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2000 by Katie McN

Erotica Sex Story: This is the third story in the series. Katie R meets up with Claudette of the North and things really start happening. These girls sure do get lucky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Humor   .

NOTICE - This story is written for adults. If the total corruption, degradation, humiliation and sexual exploitation of an innocent Canadian girl is something you might find offensive, please stop reading now. There's a bunch of other stuff just as bad so consider yourself warned.

You should also keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and certainly has nothing to do with my life or the life of anyone I know.

This story is © copyrighted by Katie McN, 1999, but feel free to post it unchanged anywhere on the Internet in places where people are interested in this sort of thing.

With a dedication to Polecat who's turning out to be a good friend.


Hi, I'm Katie Richardson, and do I have a problem!

Even though I'm just 14 years old, my parents think I'm just too worldly. I could say I'm shocked, but really, they don't know the half of it. Ha, ha, ha!

It started about three months ago when my daddy said he was going to invite the daughter of one of his business associates to stay for the summer.

You can bet I got suspicious right away. I sure did.

Daddy told me her name is Claudette. Yep, Claudette de Pardieu.

She lives with her family in some dinky little town in Canada called Foleyet. Can you believe there are only two hundred people living there? Damn, we have that many ranch hands working out on our West Texas spread north of Stanton. Why, I can't imagine anyone wanting to live in such a nothing place.

Well, it was pretty obvious to me that the parental units were playing another one of their silly little games, again. Sure wish I could do something to end this crap once and for all.

I knew what they had in mind all right and it was the same old shit. Yep, they want me to associate with the *right* kind of girl, and they figure the right role model is all it will take to get me to change my ways.

Can you imagine them thinking some Mother Fucking Theresa type can set me straight? <LOL> No fucking way!


Daddy told me to meet his Canuck friend at the Airport. He said she was coming in at Dallas-Fort Worth on Thursday around noon time on American Airlines.

Shit, it's an 8 hour drive from Big Spring to DFW over some of the most boring roads in the world!

It would have been nice if she landed at Midland which is only a few miles away from Big Spring, but no. I had to get up in the middle of the fucking night and pick her up in Dallas.

Really sucks, let me tell you.

Normally I'd come up with a cool reason why I couldn't waste my time running errands for my parents. I really know how to play the part of the beautiful, spoiled, rich child - to the max!

Something told me I better get involved right away on this one. I can't have the girl running loose, screwing everything up for me all summer.

Thought that maybe, I could derail my parents' plans before the train leaves the station and runs me over. I've been able to wipe 'em out in the past, and I was sure as shit gonna try to get 'em again.


I asked Mike, our chauffeur, to give me a lift to DFW.

He's a cool guy and, wow, has he been around. Heard he starred in a porno movie a few years back with all kinds of big name stars. Can you fucking believe it?

Anyhow, Mike said he would be willing to drive me as long as we stopped off at a couple of bars along the way.

Hell yes, and off we went.

Usually, a studly guy like Mike is just what this girl needs to spice up a long trip. Kind of cute in a rugged, pervert sort of way, if you know what I mean.

Must say, fooling around with that big boy did cross my mind once or twice, but I just couldn't fit him this trip.

No, not today.

I've got to come up with a killer plan to turn the tables on my parents and can't have any dalliances screwing up my thinking. Work comes before pleasure, at least this time.

Pretty sure I'll come up with a plan to destroy this girl and I know I'll have a lot of fun doing it.

Ain't no way my folks can mess with me and get away with it.

That's for damn sure!


Well, we finally arrived at DFW and parked the limo. Just hate this fucking airport!

Who was the wise ass that figured people would want to ride around for hours in these dumb little tram cars. Asshole should've put the parking lot way closer to where the planes land.

Seemed like it took us hours to get to the American Airlines gate. Oh well, we finally made it so...

"Let the games begin."


"Wow, look at all the people standing around with nothing better to do than meet people from Canada."

Mike and I were jammed in a crowd of really weird people who were waiting to meet the plane. "How many people live in Canada, anyway?"

Mike and I were trying to watch the passengers as they got off the plane. We didn't know what she looked like and thought we might have trouble finding her in this big old crowd.

Shouldn't of fucking worried about it...Nope.

It was pretty damn easy figuring out which one of the passengers was the chick from Canada. Shit.

Just so you know, it was a typical Texas summer day. It was about 105 in the shade except there wasn't any shade to speak of at high noon.

The damn heat is so bad here in Texas, a person would just pass out in the street if she stayed in the sun too long. Everyone was wearing shorts or something cool like the mini skirt I had on. Wasn't wearing any panties so I was extra comfortable, if you know what I mean.

I was watching everybody get off the plane when along came this girl carrying a brown bag full of sausages and other crap. She had a great big old camera wrapped around her neck like she's trying to win a prize for photography or something. Holy shit! She was carrying some kind of weird Eskimo doll under her arm, too.

Well fuck me. The girl looked just like the "Ugly Canadian", that's for damn sure.

Hey, don't start laughing just yet, partner. No, no. I haven't told you the worst part. Not by a long shot.

Must say, she was dressed just a *little* different from the folks around here.

First thing you'd notice was the wool skirt that hung on her just like an old potato sack. Couldn't believe the damn thing was almost dragging the ground. My, my. Never saw that exact color of drab gray before.

She was also wearing a black, bulky knit sweater. Yep, bulky fucking knit sweater. Yah, and it was buttoned up all the way from her waist to her chin.

There was a great big old crucifix hanging around her neck on some sort of chain. Well, I guess it did sort of fit in with everything else she was wearing.

"Is that a bible in her hand?" Oh, shit, a prude and a religious fanatic.

Never saw anything like her, before or since.

As you might guess, most of the people waiting at the gate were kind of looking at her dumbstruck. Wow.

Yes sir, Claudette must be a real modest little girl, close as I can tell!

And, just in case there was a chance someone could see any part of her goods through all those clothes, she was also wearing a shawl and some sort of fur hat.

Holy shit!


For some stupid reason, she was surprised when I walked right up to her and said, "Hi Claudette. How you doing girl?"

She just sort of looked at me like maybe no one ever talked to her before. Wow. It was real hard to believe we were the exact same age.

I could see right away why my parents figured they had a winner in this girl. She was going to ruin my whole fucking summer vacation if I didn't do something real fast.

Why, the girl probably spends half her life on her knees praying, while I spend half my life on my knees...well, I really don't have time to go into that just now.

I decided right then and there just what I needed to do. You know me, I just couldn't let my parents get the best of me. And of course, you know they won't.

Think I'll let Claudette tell you the rest.


I'm Claudette de Pardieu and I am so happy to be visiting America. What a wonderful place!

The trip to Dallas, Texas, USA was my very first flight on an airplane. To tell you the truth, I never traveled more than 100 miles from home in Canada in my whole life and certainly never thought I'd get a chance to visit America. I was so happy when Mr. Richardson invited me to visit his family in Terxas.

My mother and I made several trips to the big city to purchase a complete new wardrobe for my trip. I wanted so much to look just like an American and tried to pick out clothes to fit my image of you wonderful people.

Oh, yes, the big city I referred to is Timmins, Ontario, of course. You must have heard of Timmins. It's way up north in Ontario, and literally thousands of people live there.

Timmins is just over 50 miles away from my home and it takes two days by dog sled to get there from Foleyet. It sure was worth it. Just look at all these wonderful new clothes!

As you may know, Timmins is the fashion capital of Ontario, at least for French speaking people. I such a lucky girl.


Well, I guess I can't call Timmins a big city any more! The whole trip from Foleyet to Dallas was such a revelation!

I just never realized what a real big city was until I flew over Toronto, Chicago and now Dallas. My goodness. How can people live in those places?


I must say, I was certainly surprised when a girl walked right up to me in the Airport and said,

"Hello, Claudette!"

Amazing. How did she know it was me?

Oh, I recognized her all right. It was Katie Richardson and she looked just like the picture her father sent along with my ticket.

Well, maybe the clothes were a little different.

Hmmm. Katie certainly was not dressed like the girls back home. That's for sure.

A very short red mini-skirt that revealed some extremely attractive legs.

Her legs looked even more interesting because of the 5 inch heels she was wearing. Why, I never saw a young girl wear such shoes. Mon Dieu.

She was wearing a tee shirt that stopped about two inches above her belt. It moved provocatively up and down over her very flat tummy as she strolled through the airport. It seemed that every one of her steps revealed just a little more skin. Why, every man in the place was staring at her. She sure was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.

I guess I was staring, too.

Her gorgeous blonde hair was silky and thick. It was draped over her shoulders in rippling waves that cried out to be touched.

It was hard for me to know just how tall she was at first. The high heels added quite a bit to her height. I finally guessed she was around 1.7 m in her bare feet.

Her body was quite nice to look at, too. She was slender and couldn't weigh more than 53 kg at the very most.

<Translator's Note: Katie would be 5' 7" and 117 lbs. which, of course, is the average height and weight for all adult women in Texas>

Her well rounded breasts and butt looked sooo "adult" on her rangy frame. I never saw such an incredible body on a girl her age and can't really remember seeing one that good on anyone.

I was so shocked when I noticed she was not wearing a bra! Her boobs bounced and jiggled under her loose tee shirt in a very provocative way as she walked toward me.

Everyone was watching her and no wonder.

At the time, I thought she had to be very embarrassed by this faux pas. Later, though, I found out the truth.

Her body was so easy to observe in her skimpy little outfit. She certainly was so nice to look at, even if she was wearing vulgar clothes.

I knew she was my age, but she seemed so much older from the neck down.

She seemed so self assured and confident. I wished I could be just like her. Maybe I will be some day.

Her face was simply angelic.

A bright red color made her lips stand out just so. I had never seen such a perfectly shaped nose, and her large brown eyes looked so amazing, set off by her long blonde hair.

I never saw such a beautiful girl.


"Okay, Claudie, just give Mike your ticket and all this other stuff. He'll take care of your luggage and get all your crap out to the limo."

Her voice. Deep and throaty. Why, she seemed so much older when she talked. Her language was a little coarse, but this was Texas after all.

A limo! I couldn't believe it. There are so few cars where I live that I hardly ever get a chance to ride anyplace. I just knew we would have so much fun together.

As we walked to the airport tram, Katie told me that it would take 8 hours to get to her home in Big Spring, Texas. Oh how wonderful, I will learn so much about America as we drive through the beautiful and exciting countryside.

I live for this sort of thing!

She told me we would stay overnight at the Adolphus Hotel in downtown Dallas because she didn't want to travel late at night. I like her cautious attitude and knew right away that she and I would get along so well.

She told me her daddy owned the hotel so we would be staying for free. I so appreciate economical people and was very impressed at her thriftiness.

But, best of all, we could go shopping right now, in Dallas!

She told me not to worry about spending money because she had her Neiman Marcus Gold Card and it was just like getting everything for free. All the bills went to her father's accountant and he automatically paid everything without a question.

Katie thought I needed a few little things to flesh out my wardrobe. Or, so she said.

I didn't really *need* anything, but thought it would be so wonderful to have a few American things to show all my girl friends back in Foleyet. They will be so jealous!

Mike dropped us off at the big department store on his way to check us in at the hotel. I felt so very important being helped out of the limo by a driver in uniform.

Katie and I were laughing and giggling and just couldn't wait to go shopping.

Neiman Marcus is without a doubt the most wonderful store I've ever seen.

You can find just anything you want there. The selection is so fabulous.

Katie said she would help me get everything I needed. I wondered what she meant, but kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to look silly.

The women's department is right there on the ground floor. We didn't really look at anything before she dragged me into the changing room where she looked at my clothes and said, "Claudette, I hope you noticed how hot it is outside. The weather is going to be like this all summer long, and, while your outfits are quite cute, they just won't do here in Texas. Not in this summer heat."

I could see that. The heat was oppressive and perhaps a little more informal attire would be all right under the circumstances.

First, she had me take off my fur hat and shawl.

She said that my sweater would have to go, too.

I got quite embarrassed when she told me to take off my wool skirt. She just shook her head and said, "We're girls, Claudie. What's wrong with you?"

She was right, so I decided it would be okay to remove it.

She just wouldn't stop!

I had to take off my blouse, slip, petticoats, long underwear, wool stockings and almost everything else that I was wearing.

I was standing there in nothing but my white cotton bra and matching panties!

She looked at me and told me that I was wearing the ugliest underwear she ever saw. Next thing I knew, she had me take them off, too.

I was completely naked! I couldn't believe it!!

She grabbed all my clothes and started to leave. On the way out of the room she looked back and said she was going to burn this crap and get me some real clothes to wear.

I was so shocked!

Oh my god! I was in Texas for less than two hours and here I was standing totally nude in a strange little room. All my clothes were gone, and what was I going to do?

The changing room had mirrors on three of the walls so people could get a good look at what they were trying on. I couldn't help but notice my body in those mirrors.

My goodness! It seemed to be almost as nice as Katie's.

I normally wear so many clothes that I don't ever get a chance to see what I look like and I certainly don't spend all my time looking in mirrors.

I didn't have anything else to do so I had to look at the three Claudettes looking back at me. Kind of interesting in a carnal sort of way.

I'm 5' 5" and weigh about 115 pounds.

My boobs are a real embarrassment.

They are getting so large and stick out so much, I just don't know what to do. I can't seem to hide them anymore no matter what kind of clothes I buy. And it's so difficult finding bras with cups big enough for my boobs. Why, maybe that's why Katie doesn't wear a bra?

My body is slender with nice muscle tone. I have very long brown hair with red highlights that stand out in sunlight.

I *never* wear anything revealing in the sun, so my skin is very smooth and white. I like to slide my hand over my skin sometimes when I'm in bed at night because it feels just like silk.

I secretly like how I look, but it is sinful to lust after my own body so I try real hard to ignore these thoughts, as much as I can.


I stood naked in the changing room for a real long nervous time.

Suddenly, the door exploded open and in came Katie with a pile of clothes.

OH NO! She left the door open!!

A whole lot of people were looking in, but she didn't seem to notice.

I tried to cover up and couldn't quite get to the door with Katie in the way. I was so embarrassed and didn't know what to do next.

Finally, I did manage to get the door closed somehow. Thank goodness.

Oh, I'll never forget the crowd of people standing outside the door, looking at me and saying all those things. Ohh my.

Katie held up something for me to look at. I'd never seen anything like it, and when I asked her what it was, she told me it was a garter belt. She said all the women around here wore them to keep their stockings up.

Hmmm.

An interesting concept, but not very practical as close as I could tell.

The little red item didn't look too sturdy at all. Almost looked like it would rip right off if it got snagged on a tree or something. Well, I really did want to fit in so I decided I should dress like a typical American girl.

She showed my how to put the garter belt on, and then handed me a pair of black stockings to put on next.

The stockings had seams going all the way up the back. She said that I had to get the seams perfectly straight or I would look so tacky. I didn't know what that meant, but thought it must be important so I paid close attention.

Well, I tried and tried, but couldn't get the seams to line up the way she wanted. Good thing for me that Katie was willing to help me out.

She smoothed out the wrinkles and brushed the stockings around until they were just right.

It took her quite awhile to get things the way she wanted. I could tell she was a perfectionist, just like me.

When her hands rubbed on my legs, they started an interesting feeling in my tummy which got even more intense when she moved her hands up and down the inside of my legs above the tops of my stockings. It was really intense when her hands moved slowly up my inner thighs and almost touched my private area.

I never had feelings like that before and just didn't know what to make of it.

Ummm.

I really do like feeling this way for some reason.

Next, she showed me how to attach the stockings to the garter belt. I should really say she attached them. Katie worked so hard to get everything just right.

Pulling, smoothing, pushing, rubbing.

Ohh, what's happening to me.

Oooo. She accidentally touched me *down there*. She didn't seem to notice, so I didn't say anything.

Oo, she did it again. Again. Oooo. What's happening between my legs. Such an amazing feeling.

Glad she didn't notice, I don't want to embarrass her.

Once I had the stockings on, she gave me something she called a thong. It was red and matched the color of the garter belt.

It was soooo small!

I put it on and my butt was hanging out all exposed. Katie didn't seem to notice so I guessed it was okay. Hmmm. American girls dress so differently from us.

Next, she gave me a matching red bra to wear.

It was just a little snug and so it pushed my boobies up and out in a suggestive way.

My goodness.

I told her that it was too just too small and didn't think I should wear something so provocative.

She just said all the girls were wearing their bras this way and I'd just have to get used to it.

Well, it was not very me, that's sure, but I went along with her because I didn't want to make a scene.

After I put on the sexy bra, she had me put on a black leather skirt and see through white blouse.

My, my.

I told her I couldn't wear a blouse that let everyone see my underwear, specially when I was wearing a bright red bra underneath the blouse. It was disgraceful!

"Look a here Claudie. You can hardly see your nipples through that bra. And, besides, people would have to be real rude to look at you that close. I just don't understand your attitude, girl, when you look so nice in these new clothes."

I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I just shut up.

She gave me a pair of shoes to put on after that. The heels were very, very high, but not quite as narrow as hers. Thank goodness for that.

I tried real hard to walk, but it wasn't easy at first.

Practiced for a little bit and started to get better walking around. After awhile, I was able to walk okay, I guess. Seemed real funny, though.

"Baby, you are so beautiful! Just look at yourself. Styling at Neiman Marcus. Who would have thought."

Her enthusiasm got the best of me so I decided to wear the outfit. Now that I think of it, I didn't have much of a choice since my other clothes were gone. Guess she did burn them or something.

"Now, I just knew that these clothes would fit you perfectly and so I ordered bunches more. Everything is being sent to the hotel. Mike knows just what to do and will take care of putting everything away for you."

She looked at me in that strange way of hers. It made me real nervous.

"Claudie, you look real peaked, darlin. Need to give you just a little bit of color, girl."

Don't know how she was able to put so much makeup in her purse. Before you could say Oh Canada!, she painted my face just like hers.

Kind of interesting, but very strange for me.

I never wore lipstick or any other sort of makeup before that day. Why, I looked like some sort of fashion model. How amazing!

When she finished with my makeup, she jumped up and said, "Now it's time for us to play, baby!"

I was so very excited, and I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next. I just knew it would be so wonderful.

We caught a cab outside the store and drove to a place she knew.

I thought I heard her wrong when she said we were going to a "tittie" bar. Was I surprised when the cab pulled up in front of this horrible place.

Well, I didn't really want to go in, but couldn't very well stay outside either. So, I went along with her thinking she must know what she is doing.

What a scary place! As soon as we walked in the door, a large gentleman stopped us and said, "You babes got any ID."

Well, I knew that we would be quickly thrown out being that we were both 14 and all. Thank goodness, and what a relief.

I guess I underestimated Katie, though. She looked right at the big guy, gave him a great big smile and said,

"Damn straight partner, here's our ID!"

She handed him a large denomination bill and another great big smile. Well, it was American money so it was worth something, and so, instead of just throwing us out, he just grinned and said,

"Right this way ladies! Any seating preference?"

"Hell, yes! Right down front big boy. Want to see them titties fly."

I was shocked!

I'd never heard anyone talk like that before. Certainly, not a 14 year old girl. Well, I'd never been in a place like this before either. America is a very interesting place.

In no time at all, we were seated down front, right next to the stage.

Just as soon as we sat down, an attractive young woman came up to our table and said, "Six drink minimum, ladies."

Where were her clothes?

Couldn't believe she didn't realize she had almost nothing covering her body. My goodness, I could almost see *everything*.

Katie told me that we had to drink a certain amount since it was house rules or something like that. Of course, we had to go along just to be nice. It's the Canadian way. Club rules and all.

Katie ordered three double shots of tequila and three Lone Stars for both of us.

"No use trying to keep track, girl. Let's just order up now and get it over with right away."

Well, it seemed like a good idea to me, at the time.

She told me to drink the double shot of tequila in one gulp. I did what she said, but it sure burned my throat going down. Yeeeps.

Katie said I was doing it all wrong, and it was easy to tell she was right from the fire in my throat.

"Rub this lime on the back of your cute little hand, Claudie. Okay, now shake a little of this salt on your hand, too. Good now, lick the back of your hand and pound down another double shot, girl."

She was right.

The shot of tequila didn't burn as much the second time. Why, it was kind of tasty, in fact.

She encouraged me to try another shot since I was starting to get the hang of it. Well, it did seem like a good idea at the time.

Next shot went down *real* smooth, I must say.

Katie really wanted me to learn this new American custom so she gave me all of her shots to drink for practice. It sure was fun learning something new and so American.

I started feeling dizzy after awhile and thought I might get sick. Shouldn't have worried. Katie told me the funny feelings were from wearing all those wool clothes in this hot weather.

Yes, yes that seemed right, and it sure was a good thing she got me these new Texas clothes. I was feeling real aired out and comfortable.

She told me to drink a beer to clear my head.

Somehow a beer did seem like a good idea. I drank one down real fast because it tasted so cool and good. Finished the second one real fast, too, and then sipped on the third one. Didn't want to overdo it, that was for sure.

About that time, a real nice looking girl came out on the stage.

Oh dear, couldn't believe how big her boobs were.

She didn't seem embarrassed by them or anything. Very brave of her.

She started dancing on the stage all by herself. How nice. She was dancing by herself just like we do at home.

I'm not allowed to dance with boys back home in Foleyet, so I learned to dance watching myself in my bedroom mirror, just like the girl is doing. Well, not *just* like the girl is doing, I guess.

The dancer started out wearing underwear of some sort. She didn't have it on for long, though.

She took off her clothes real slow, one item at a time. She was dancing all around the stage, talking to the guys sitting in the front row and just having a good time while she took off her clothes in time to the music.

I couldn't believe it when she ended up wearing absolutely nothing, but her high, high heels. She just really couldn't know all these people!

I was so shocked until Katie explained it to me.

Katie pointed out that all museums and art books had nude studies, and this was really the same thing.

Instead of picture art, the nude dancer was performance art. At the time, she seemed to make a lot of sense. I was still real dizzy from the heat, so maybe I wasn't thinking too straight.

Apparently, the patrons of this establishment liked art.

They were screaming and yelling and gave the girl money and everything. I thought it was quite nice that they stuck all those bills into her garter belt and stockings so she wouldn't lose them.

I told Katie how all the girls in Canada have to dance by themselves because no one is allowed to dance with a person of the opposite sex. Some sort of law, I guessed.

She looked at me said, "Why not dance by yourself right now?"

Well, I just couldn't dance in front of all these strange people. Why, it just wouldn't be right.

Really don't know how it happened, but I somehow ended up on the stage. Katie was pushing, the nude girl was pulling and I was just moving along. Seemed as though things were a little blurry right about then.

I perked right up and was so excited when I heard "Taking Care of Business" by Bachman Turner Overdrive blast out of the speakers. This song is considered to be the height of culture in Canada. I felt it was so marvelous dancing to such a patriotic piece of music.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.