Next Door - Cover

Next Door

Copyright© 2000 by Looney

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It just happened... I grabbed the opportunity... a wild tale...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

OK, Like I fantasize and all, but for one of them to happen, to me, well...

I went home during my lunch hour to smoke a joint. It makes for better fantasies when I read stories in the afternoon. Pretty sad huh! Well, As I was saying, when I got home, sitting on my bed toking up, I looked out my window and noticed that the house next door had the blinds up. What I saw was incredible!

Now, for a little history. About 3 weeks ago, the old neighbors had to move. He had to leave for job reasons and I have not met the new neighbors, but my wife has seen them and commented that they were younger than we were. The window I was looking through is on the side of the house, so I was not suprised that the house next to me had the blinds open. You could only see in if you were walking between the houses. There were arms and legs and struggling between a man and a woman. I would have never noticed it, but they just happen to run by the open window, right when I looked. Obviously intrigued, I waited by the window to see what was going on. When they couple made it in front of the window again, there were definitely boobs, naked boobs. This went on for a few laps, and when he finally caught her, he threw her onto the kitchen table.

As I opened the window a crack to exhale the pot smoke, I could hear some serious female moaning. He had her bent over the table and was fucking her doggie style. As he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, it brought her chest up and her tits were flopping all over. She was telling him to slap her ass and he wouldn't do it. He just kept fucking her.

At this point I decided, well., my dick decided for me (typical), to get closer. I carefully put out my joint and grabbed my camera. I have a digital camera that doesn't get good resolution, but at this point no one would believe me if I told them, thus proof was called for. As I rounded the back fence, I noticed a delivery truck parked in back. Hmmm, So this isn't her husband? Interesting!

I slowly walked up to the side of the window and peeked inside. I could sure hear the sex sounds now. She was saying, "fuck me, fuck me" over and over. As soon as I could see into the window at a safe angle, I could see his uniform. He had turned her over and she was on her back on the table. She had her knees pulled up to her chest and he was plowing into her something good.

Shit!, I thought, pictures. So I started snapping away. Thanks to the designers of digital cameras, no sound. I got many pictures, which included both of their faces, and plenty of naked body parts. About now, the guy was about to cum. I could hear him grunting louder and louder. She started telling him not too, she wasn't ready. "No, not yet, please!" He just groaned loudly and squirted cum all over her belly.

He looked pretty weak in the legs, but walked around the table and made her clean his dick with her mouth. When she was done he just pulled up his pants and said "see ya." She jumped up and started begging him to stay. He just looked at her and said "I only deliver the furniture, and I have more on my route. Why should I stay and fuck a whore like you again?" She got a sad, pouty look on her face and started trying to seduce him into staying. Rubbing her pussy on his leg and rubbing his hands on her tits. As he turned to leave, I thought, what an idiot! Since he could have seen me as he got into his truck, I decided to move out. I snapped a few pictures over the fence of him getting into his truck, insurance I guess. I am not sure why I did.

Alone in my room again, I lit up the rest of my joint and stared at the open window for about an hour. I never saw her again, but I had pictures. Sitting at my computer I was glad to see that the pictures came out so well. You could see every detail, although the angle cut off some of the action.

Accordingly, I went home every day for lunch. Just because it was myself, nothing else happened next door (haha). If it were someone else spying, she would have fucked someone every day. Now my fantasy life was in full swing. Because of what happened looking at the pictures and jacking off became a daily occurrence (like it wasn't already). She was about 5' 5" and certainly not overweight. Her tits were about 36 or 38C. She had a very tight ass and a full puffy pussy. Of course, the puffy pussy was from just being fucked. Brown hair and pinpoint nipples. I was not noticing much else.

A few days later, I was poking around her kitchen window hoping to get a glimpse of something going on. She came out from behind the pantry door and saw me kneeling down looking in. Immediately she came out thru the garage and confronted me. I acted innocent enough and bullshitted my out of it by saying I was fixing her screen. I explained that it had fallen out and I was just being a nice guy. She apologized and said she was upset because her husband was gone on business so much. (Go figure) She asked if I would like to come inside for a coke, and inside I went. We talked for about 30 minutes and I learned her name was Sandy, and she was a teacher looking for a job. Reluctantly I decided to leave. I was getting some evil thoughts about the situation and had to think about them further.

Another day passed and I spent most of my time designing a plan to blackmail her with the pictures I had. As I checked and double-checked my alibis, my concerns about getting caught were diminishing. I talked to my boss and took a few afternoons off of work.

The first day I went home and changed into some work in the yard clothes. I smoked some pot and got my nerve up. "Confidence, be forceful," I told myself, as I walked to her house. Her garage door was open, so I tucked the pictures under my arm and just walked right in. Wandering around the inside of the house, she was no where in sight. I kept looking and finally found her upstairs, getting out of the shower. She was dripping wet and her nipples were rock hard. I watched her dry off and was unsure how to proceed. I decided to go back downstairs, sitting on the couch, waiting for her. It scared the shit out of her when she got downstairs and saw me. I immediately stood up and she backed away. I assured her that I was just there to talk to her. With a dominant tone in my voice I told her to sit down. She looked at me funny, but decided to sit on the couch where my finger was pointed. I was trying to keep the situation from turning hostile. I sat beside her and set the packet of pictures on the coffee table. She was dressed in a small top that showed her tits. Her nipples were still hard. Funny, I wasn't cold.

"Sandy, I am certain that you love your husband, right?"

"Well of course" she quickly said.

"You said you have been married for 4 years, Sandy. Have you gotten the itch yet? Have you messed around on your husband yet?"

She jumped up and told me to go to hell. I just laughed and softly told her to sit back down. With a real look of concern on her face she sat. She still did not know why I was there.

I laughed and said, "I" would certainly not be a concern." I looked straight into her eyes and said "Don't worry, you will soon be asking me for everything."

Before she could react, I turned to the packet and put it on my lap. As I spoke to her, she slowly turned white. I told her that I had photographed her little sexual fuck with the deliveryman. She started shaking her head back and forth, "no, NO NO" she said.

I leaned over to her and grinned. The pictures fell into her lap and as she turned them over, she started to cry. She lowered her head and asked me what my intentions were. I asked her if she felt that she should be punished for cheating on her husband. She looked at me a little confused and said, "Just what kind of sleezeball thing is that to say!" Grinning, "A little punishment would be good for you!" She stood up and started walking away. "Get out!" "Get OUT!" I smiled and picked up the pictures. "These are yours. Your husband will get his own copies."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.