Kate and Lyn - Cover

Kate and Lyn

Copyright© 1999 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 2: First Date

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Date - Two teens experiment with lesbianism for the first time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

Normally I hop out of bed early and do any chores that I had to do; this Saturday I lay in bed, dreamily remembering the night before; half in shock, half in anticipation of what tonight was going to be like. I liked what I'd felt the night before and frankly I didn't care if the person who made me feel like that was another girl. I started rubbing myself between my legs, wishing it was Lyn making love to me, wishing I was making love to her. Looking at Lyn turned me on and I thought that Lyn was excited by me. I'd seen her last night in her panties; and I fantasized about it, not only did I think about rubbing her like I liked to be rubbed, but kissing her... there... as well. My fingers moved inside of me faster and faster and in my mind when I took her clit in my mouth, I came.

Finally I got up and got a shower, then spent the rest of the day piddling around, waiting for the phone to ring. It finally rang for me a little after one in the afternoon.

"Hi, Kate, this is Lyn."

"Lyn!" I said, "Give me a minute to take the phone up to my room." I passed my mom in the hall.

"Boyfriend again? Don't be too long!"

I shook my head. "It's a girl I met last night. Can we go shopping tonight at the mall?"

"Hanging out at the mall? I thought you were going with Bill, what's his name."

"Not tonight." Something in the way I said it made her head turn my way.

"Have a fight, did you?"

I shook my head. "No, he had a new Nintendo game he was playing with his friend Donnie. Lyn and I would rather be at the mall, than stuck watching them play their stupid game."

Mom laughed. My parents had told me that they would not tell me who to go out with if I was careful to go out with guys they approved of. Pop had let it be known that he thought Bill had the IQ of a the jersey number of a quarterback in the NFL. Now she added, "well, it's fine with me, just be home by eleven."

I sat down in my room and Lyn and I talked for half an hour before she mentioned tonight. "Can you come over tonight, Kate?" she asked. I noticed her voice was a little hesitant. I thought it was neat that she had a few butterflies too.

"Yes. I told my mom we were going to go shopping at the mall. I get a clothes allowance every month; today was the day. I want to get a new pair of shoes, maybe a dress."

"Oh, that sounds like a good idea! You want to meet me there at 7?"

"In front of Nordies." I added. "I like to start there when I have money."

Lyn giggled. "I know, but their prices are so high!"

We chatted for another couple of minutes and I told Lyn I had to go. Lyn was quiet for a moment. "Kate, I liked last night. I liked kissing you and I liked it when you kissed me. I, I want to do it some more."

"I liked it too, Lyn" I reassured her. I noticed my nipples were stiff again. "And I want to do more of what we were doing last night." I decided to be bold, "My titties are hard, I wish you were here kissing them right now."

"Oh, Katie!" She whispered, "I miss you too! Tonight will be very special, I promise!"

My mother called then for me to get off the phone, so I hung up and took the phone downstairs again. When I went back up to my room I had a funny smile. I knew just the dress and blouse combination to wear. The blouse was very sheer; I often wore it under a regular sweater. And I had this skirt that had a ghastly wide belt. The skirt had an elastic waist, and when I wore it low on my hips, it was a demure knee length. When I pulled the waist up to near the top of the belt, it was a good four inches shorter, but you couldn't tell it was high up under the belt. Once, with Bill, I'd gone to the length of rolling the waistband up a couple of times to bring it to mid-thigh. He'd stared at my legs all evening, but when we made out later it was no different than before. I thought it was a sad comment on Bill that Lyn was likely going to appreciate it more than he had and much more likely to take the hint.

Mom dropped me off at the mall a little before seven and I made a bee-line for the ladies room to adjust my dress. I also undid the top three buttons of my blouse, underneath the sweater, too. When I walked up Lyn was standing in front of the store, looking the other way. I got up close and I said, "Boo!" but softly. Lyn jumped anyway, but only a little. She turned and smiled. Lyn was wearing a plush blue jumpsuit that looked really fetching. I stopped myself at the thought; time to say it like it was. It made Lyn look very sexy and looking at her made me horny. From the expression on her face, Lyn felt the same, she kept staring at my legs.

We spent a little time shopping, but my heart wasn't into it. We were standing in front of a dress rack, both of us going through the motions. Lyn looked at me for a moment and I shrugged. "Want to leave?" She said simply. Just as simply, I nodded.

With that I followed her out to the parking lot and we got into her car. When I got in, I slid across the seat to sit next to Lyn. Lyn sat at the wheel without starting the car for a bit. "I've been afraid all day you weren't going to come."

I ran my fingers along the sleeve of her jump suit. The fabric felt nice and I said so. "I really like you, Lyn. I liked being with you last night. And I really wanted to be with you tonight."

She smiled at me. "Kate, I'm so glad." Her gaze raked over my body and down to my legs. "You are really sexy. I thought so last night when I first saw you." She leaned over and gave me a dainty kiss, which I returned. There was still a little daylight left and people were everywhere in the parking lot, putting a damper on things. Lyn went on to say, "I really liked kissing you and I liked it when you kissed me." A short pause, "every place you kissed me."

We sat looking at each other steadily for a moment. I reached out finally and put my hand gently on her arm. "Dearest Lyn, I want to kiss you all over." My fingers moved the barest amount on her arm, closer to her breasts. "Every place." I repeated.

Lyn sighed and I moved my hand, and slid my sweater over my head. Lyn's eyes darted to my chest, and I heard her gasp. "Oh Kate, you are so beautiful! I want you so very much! I want to hold you in my arms and make sweet love to you!" Then she grinned, and started the car.

We drove to Lyn's house, both of us sneaking touches and caresses whenever we figured no one could see us. I decided to be bold and brazen and moved so that the short skirt hiked way up, and I knew that Lyn could see my panties. Lyn stared for a second at a traffic light, then as we started to move, she reached out, and ran her fingers over the skin of my leg, over my inner thigh nearly to my crotch. "I can hardly wait until we're alone!" Lyn murmured.

I laughed softly. "I couldn't wait." We pulled into her driveway, her house dark except for a porch light.

Lyn led me in to a nice den, softly lit and put on some light music. "I've got an older brother who calls this room 'The Passion Pit.'" Lyn told me as we stood in the middle of the room, holding hands. "He's away in the Navy now."

We kissed, this time more like we'd kissed the night before, and after a moment I was the one who sent my tongue looking for hers. For some time the two of us stood, merged together. When we stopped, it was because Lyn was tugging on my hand to sit down on a big sofa. Lyn reached out and put her hand inside my blouse finding my bare breast underneath. "I've been wanting to touch you since last night!" She murmured, as her hand found one of my erect nipples. For several minutes Lyn was busy with making love to my nipples, as she'd done before. I reached up and tugged the outsize zipper than ran down her front, pulling it down a bit to get at her breasts.

For nearly an hour we kissed and licked and sucked each other, as we had the night before. Both of us were very hot and Lyn had brought me to one climax and nearly to another; I was sure that she'd come at least once. We'd reached a plateau though and Lyn was idly nibbling on one of my ears, which sent pleasant shivers through my body. I was, in turn, making little circles with my fingertips around her breasts. Both of us were wondering, I knew, who would be first to go beyond what we'd done up to then.

Lyn's kisses move to my lips and our tongues joined hotly. This time Lyn sort of half-reclined on the couch, pulling me on top of her. My blouse had long since been unbuttoned to the waist and I'd tugged the outsize zipper on her jump suit down low. Laying as we were, our breasts crushed against each other and I moved mine so as to drag my erect nipple tips against hers. Lyn moaned, her hands roved over my back, then down to brush my bottom.

I felt her fumbling with the button on the back of my skirt and then she was tugging the zipper down. It was a longish zipper on a short skirt, and when she got it to the bottom of the track, the skirt easily slid out of the way. Then her hands were running over the outside of my panties, bringing me to a fever pitch I'd never known before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.