Kate and Lyn - Cover

Kate and Lyn

Copyright© 1999 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 1: At the Movies

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: At the Movies - Two teens experiment with lesbianism for the first time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

I looked at Bill Shearer with a weary expression on my face. He was talking at length about his latest Nintendo victory and I was about bored out of my skull with it. I didn't go out on many dates; I thought to myself, and it certainly showed up in the quality of the date I go on. Before Bill it had been Randall; he'd wanted to get in the back seat and neck. If that had been all that he wanted, we might have had a good time. At least Bill was more or less harmless that way. Dull, though. For the millionth time I wondered how you met someone who was interesting?

Suddenly Bill was waving, and I saw someone across the movie theater wave back. I turned my head to get a better look, as Bill was saying, "There's the friend I was telling you about, Donny Wilder." Donny was short, a trifle pudgy and he was trailed by a girl about my own age. She was petite, about five feet two, thin, with long brown hair, down past her shoulder blades. "Kate," Bill said introducing us, "This is Donny Wilder, he's in physics with me, Donny, this is Kate Hanson."

I nodded at him and he nodded back. "This is Marilyn Swain, except she likes to be called Lyn." The two boys sat down next to each other, and immediately started talking about some new Nintendo game Donny had gotten.

Lyn smiled at me and held out her hand. "Nice to meet you, Kate."

I lightly shook her hand. Her grip was firm. Did she squeeze back? It was hard to say. I was a little intrigued. "Nice meeting you, Lyn. Looks like we're losing out to a machine."

She laughed, a pretty sound. I found myself watching her every move. After a minute or so I realized she wasn't wearing a bra; I found the idea oddly exciting. "Yeah. Donny can be a real bore sometimes. Particularly when he's talking about his damn Nintendo games."

I couldn't say why, but I kept glancing at Lyn as the two of us sat by ourselves, talking, deserted by our dates. Lyn was wearing jeans and print blouse, the top two buttons of which were undone. Just before the lights went out, Lyn leaned down to get some gum out of her purse. My eyes were drawn to the last undone button and I found I could see one of her breasts; small and conical, mostly nipple, down the front of her blouse. It was strangely thrilling, more so when she straightened back up and I saw her expression. She'd done it on purpose! She'd wanted me to peek! I felt tingly in my middle.

The lights flickered and to my surprise Bill made no move to get up from his seat and join me; so I stayed where I was, while Lyn at least was sitting next to Donny. It seemed like during the entire movie Bill and Donnie kept talking to each other.

At one very dramatic point in the movie I felt Lyn reach over and squeeze my hand, just for a second. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye and saw she was looking at me. I gave a little squeeze back, surprising myself. I could see a smile on Lyn's face while her hand tarried on mine another second, then moved away. Later, Lyn was digging in her purse for a kleenex and when she straightened up her fingers brushed my bare leg. I found I was more thrilled than if Bill had done it; not that he would. I wasn't sure if Lyn was interested in me, but I decided that I wanted to find out. At one juncture during the movie I reached out and put my hands on my leg, but such that the back of my hand was brushing Lyn's thigh. Lyn's leg seemed to press more firmly against mine.

After the movie Bill wanted to go over to Donny's house to try out the new game. I didn't particularly want to, but Lyn pleaded with me to come along. The drive over to Donny's house was fairly short and in a few minutes the two boys were lost in the damned machine. Donny's parents were out someplace and the four of us were alone in their big house. Lyn and I watched for a few minutes as they turned on the computer game and played, ignoring us.

Lyn announced she wanted to go freshen up. They hardly noticed and Lyn and I went to the main bathroom. It reminded more of a public bath; there was a long counter in front of a mirror and a smaller alcove for the tub and toilet. We stood primping in front of the mirror talking about inconsequential things. I'd been wondering about what I thought were certain signals coming from Lyn at the movie theater and felt a little thrill every time I glanced at Lyn, my mouth dry.

Lyn took a small vial of perfume from her purse, and unbuttoned another button of her blouse, dabbed some of the rose-scented liquid on her fingers and rubbed some between her breasts. As I had seen earlier Lyn's breasts were quite small, mainly nipple and again I caught several glimpses of them. I saw Lyn watching my image in the mirror. My eyes were drawn back to her breasts. "I sure wish these were bigger," Lyn murmured.

I nodded, and added before she could take it wrong. "Yeah, I have the same problem!" I ran my hand down the front of my blouse over one of my AAA nothings. One thing I noticed though, my AAA nothing nipples were erect. And my own touch made them stiffer, if anything, along with a pleasant sensation that suffused through me. If Lyn hadn't been there, I'd probably have touched them again.

"You know," Lyn said, "maybe we ought to try a little trick on the guys. You're wearing a skirt, I'm wearing jeans. I think we're close enough to the same size to swap."

I giggled. "To see if they notice?" I asked. Lyn nodded and I said, "Sure! Let's do it!" I unzipped my skirt and handed it to Lyn, while she handed me her jeans. I found myself aroused looking at Lyn standing in her panties, I noticed her eyes were on me as well. For a brief moment we stood looking at each other's bodies, before we hurriedly dressed and went out to where the guys were still playing with the damn game.

It would have been funny if it wasn't funny at all. For half an hour we tried to talk to them, but the machine kept winning the battle. If either of them noticed the change they didn't figure it was worth comment. Finally I got really pissed and told Bill that I had to be home soon.

Lyn spoke up. "Well, I gotta be going too. Look, I've got a car. Maybe I could drop Kate off?" I'd wondered about how we were going to handle the logistics of changing back. Now I was really surprised; the last two times we'd gone out Bill had taken me home and we'd necked for a while in the family room; my parents were good about not coming down to check up on us. Bill was shy and we'd never passed the heavy smooching stage, but I've always liked being cuddled. Now, when he agreed with Lyn's suggestion, I was upset. Poor guy didn't know it, but in my head where there was a list of people I wanted to go out with, his name got rubbed off the second he agreed. I wanted to go with Lyn, which maybe wasn't fair to him, but tough! Lyn and I gathered up our stuff silently and went outside.

"What a pair of jerks!" Lyn said as we got into her car.

"Yeah, I don't believe it! To be dumped for a damn video game!" We grinned at each. I was tense, unsure what was going to happen. I knew I wanted something, but I was afraid to think about what.

Lyn let out a gusty sigh and I looked at her curiously. "What are you thinking?" I asked finally.

She shook her head. "You'd be shocked." Lyn replied, still looking straight ahead.

"No I wouldn't!" I replied stoutly.

"Well..." her voice trailed off. "Scoot over here next to me and I'll whisper a secret in your ear." I thought it was a little odd; who could hear us in the car? But, I did as bid. Lyn leaned close, her mouth right next to my ear. "I want to kiss you, Kate" Her voice was barely audible. She pulled back a little and said in a more normal voice, "Are you shocked?"

I shook my head. Suddenly her hand was on my chin, turning my head to face her. Her lips pressed down firmly on mine, and I kissing her back, almost from the first moment. The kiss went on for some time, before both of us mutually broke apart to catch our breath.

"Did you like that?" Lyn asked softly.

I nodded and this time I leaned close to Lyn to kiss her. One of Lyn's arms went around my waist and this time it was a very long kiss. It was Lyn who broke this time, sighing softly. "I could do that all night."

"That sounds nice," I murmured back.

Lyn looked around "We should go, before the guys notice and wonder what we are doing sitting here with the windows all fogged up!" I looked, and sure enough, the interior of the windows were misted over.

Lyn started her car, and we sat quietly for a few seconds while the engine warmed up. She turned to me and reached out for my hand. "Kate, would you really like to do it some more?" She rushed her next words a bit, "We could go somewhere and park."

I was unsure, I'd never thought about doing anything remotely like this with another girl. Lyn kissed me again, quickly this time. I felt the faint tip of her tongue between her lips. "Please?" She pleaded quietly, squeezing my hand gently. I nodded, and Lyn smiled, and put the car into gear. I continued to sit next to her in the middle of the seat, holding her hand.

We drove a few minutes, just a few, and I saw we were at the outskirts of the shopping mall parking lot. Lyn pulled into a space well away from anything, and shut off the motor. For a couple of moments we looked at each other then she was pulling me closer to kiss again.

After a second I sort of let my mouth come open, and Lyn's tongue came into it. I really hadn't had all that much practice, and Lyn seemed to have not a whole lot either; in any case enthusiasm carried the day. We made out for a very long time, it seemed. Sometimes Lyn would kiss my neck and throat, another time she kissed and licked my ear; even putting her tongue in it and gently blowing into it. It was strange at first to be kissing another girl, weird, but I liked the way it felt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.