The Book - Cover

The Book

Copyright© 1999 by Blackie

Follow Up by Blackie

Mind Control Sex Story: Follow Up by Blackie - John finds the book to unlock man's most ancient dream, to snoop around other people's minds.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Author's note...

I've been told some of the sex scenes seem tacked on to the plot. ( :) <== note smiley ) In some cases this is true. Some scenes get written because they seem like fun, then lay to the side waiting for opportunities to be shoved into the story.

However, the lengthier than expected sex scene in this episode was deliberately planned to provide at least one secluded plot point for the 'climatic' <wicked grin> moment. Even though it seems a little like an intermission. So if you failed to read it, too bad.

Of course the embedded book pun was irresistible. For the totally clueless, I will drag the shaggy dog out. Ready? Okay, I'll give you another moment and a form feed.


A Tree Grows In Brooklyn

Sorrrrry, I just couldn't help myself, it was so very apropos for a shaggy dog. Those of you who genuinely saw it coming, please feel free to grumble amongst yourselves.

Well, I didn't need to beg help to post this anonymously after all. In the event the anonymous server dies, I will probably cease posting The Book pending another anonymous method of dissemination.

"Gosh and Golly Batman! What will we do if Blackie stops writing?!" "It will be a sad day for Gotham City, Boy Wonder." "Great Green Gizzards! But what will we do!?" "Oh for Pete's sake, get a grip on yourself, it's not that bad. It's not as if people didn't get by without him before." (Damn actor playing Robin had an eidetic memory too, memorized the script entirely in one reading.)

If you've something nice to say, please say it email while the anon server is working. If you've nothing nice to say, well, thank you for sharing and we must do lunch some time.

-Blackie

"Nothing could be fine-ah
than the smell of her vagina in the mooooorning,
Nothing could be bettah
than to taste her sweet clitora in the mooooorning,
I wanna jump in deeply every time that I rise,
Humping away madly, looking into her eyes..."

-I keep thinking this was Dirty John Volpe? (the only man I ever heard perform 'Barnacle Bill the Sailor') 1960's bar room ditty?, upstate NY


This little tidbit is for those reading the Book who think something is missing in episode 7 and 8.

This story shows how one story begets another... The following is from the "Biltmor Rehabiliatation Institute's" files. The Institute is a entity within the universe of The Book. If you've been reading The Book you'll have the background...

The story is a mind control short piece, non-consensual m/f, contains a minor, although about 17.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.