The Book - Cover

The Book

Copyright© 1999 by Blackie

Chapter 5: Illeteracy Subdued

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Illeteracy Subdued - John finds the book to unlock man's most ancient dream, to snoop around other people's minds.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

The book was in the box stored down the basement.

Bob dug it up again from amongst the books stored by the furnace. The basement was only visited occasionally, and none of the boxes had been disturbed since he last took it out.

His increase in sensitivity caused an interesting problem.

He was reclining, enjoying a few moments of quiet when he realized he could sense another presence. No, it wasn't Betty, who was displaying her assets for him, and Randi was out shopping.

The probe he searched the house and neighborhood with turned up nothing. There was still a nagging sense, a feeling, some little tickle at the back of his mind.

A roiling feeling stuck with him. After walking from the top of the house to the bottom, he was drawn, almost pulled to the book. There was a throbbing mental attraction he could not seem to ignore.

The book was its' same small size. The pages, cover to cover, filled with the symbology Bob now understood almost perfectly, possibly better than the original author. It remained as he remembered it.

Climbing the stairs, Bob fingered the book's folded clothe cover. A brief few steps had him back in the living room. There, book in hand, he dropped into his chair and turned on a reading light.

Running his fingers along the pages as if it were braille. He was able to spot some slight errors in the delicately written script. And still no sign of why he had to collect it from concealment.

Holding each individual page to the light, he looked for watermarks. Some hint of the origin, any clue to the cause of his odd discomfort would help. None of the pages yielded any new information.

Flipping through the pages proved nothing, but then... His fingernail, even cut short as it was, traced the seams of the clothe and paper binding on the rear cover. A crackle of ancient dried glue popped the edges, much to his surprise. The binding held tight for the other seams.

He peeled back the loose seam, separating the paper as best he could. A cardboard stiffener slid free with difficulty. Along with it dropped a sheet of paper, and a thin red coin.

The coin, made of some bizarre plastic or gem stone, bore a face on one side with a triangle superimposed, while on the back was a sharp bolt of lightning. It was wafer thin, and still thick enough for the relief work on either side. He slid the coin into his pocket.

The paper contained more symbols. New ones, he couldn't immediately place. He finally set the sheet aside, resolving that like the other symbols, these too would become clear to him with time.

The coin continued to draw his attention. Once again, he pulled it out and stared at it. For a time he seemed to duel pulling urges from the coin, and realized he was watching symbols within the coin itself.

The idea the coin produced symbols like a person stunned him. Slowly he built a shield over the coin, like the one he used to hide his own mind. He was able to draw power from the device itself to run the shield. The draw he'd felt was gone.

He wrapped the coin in paper, placed it within an envelope and locked it away in the documents fire safe he owned. The mysteries of the book and mind control drew his curiosity, but he wanted to control the time he devoted to each element of this art.

Peace at last settled over Bob. He devoted some time to Betty.


None of Bob's women were around. He had carefully avoided interfering with the professional lives of his bevy of women. Their income was adding to the household wealth, and allowed him to send them out to buy new sexy outfits from time to time.

Besides, transferring their property to his name might attract the wrong kind of attention. They both had separate meetings tonight, hobby interests or such keeping them away. He had intended to have some quiet time for reading, just to practice some other entertainment, but changed his mind.

He'd called Kim, er Bambi, and expected her at any moment. He hadn't seen her for two weeks. That was the day she'd introduced herself and explained her experience with the Institute.

He hadn't tracked down the other telepath, the one he'd save from the telepath radar team the Institute operated. Sooner or later he'd find the woman behind the mind trace. Meanwhile he intended to explore the threat a little more.

Lightning flashed, and after silently counting to five, he heard the collision of thunder. A deep crash, bringing about a strong feeling of peace in Bob. He allowed the drumming sound of the pummelling rain to drone through his ears, a lure to sleep if he'd ever heard one.

The doorbell rang over the symphony of the storm. He stood to answer it. His habit had become to sense the visitor on the other side, and there was one person, Kim.

He could tell it was her, her poorly shielded mind leaked light streams of thought, probing her surroundings.

Opening the door, he was immediately rewarded with a view of the tall, slender, overly busty woman. She was dressed more stylishly this time, not in the business outfit she had on last time. Her skirt was a side button down affair, and ended at her knees. Her boots rose up her calf half way to her knees. The red rain jacket she wore concealed a lot, but failed to disguise the size of her wondrous chest. And her hair had grown back in a little more, seeming somewhat like a thick monk's cut, than any particular salon style. Her head was framed nicely before a large umbrella she carried.

Bob motioned her in.

As she passed him, she slipped her expression into a lecherous grin.

"Sluts out for the night?" she said peering around.

She seemed to know he was a little embarrassed to have someone know about the use he put his toys to. It seemed a little odd, considering she used men the way he was using the telepathically mute women. Of course, her case might be a direct result of programming she'd received at the hands of her original telepathic master. Yet, he still turned somewhat pink at her implied disapproval.

"They have duties."

She sat in one of the lounge chairs he had in the living room. He went to the kitchen, filled a couple mugs with caf, and returned. She was courteous as she accepted it, her 'thank you' polite after her catty remark at the door.

He took a chair opposite her, admiring the round curves she couldn't help display, having removed the concealing coat. The blouse she wore only strained the view, no buttons visible at its limits, allowing the tiny hint of flesh. He could however, make out the barest outline of bra.

"You know, the strain of hiding wouldn't be so bad if you didn't emit so much noise."

She retrieved calm, after a brief look of fear. "So you've gotten much more control than I have."

"Why did you seek me out in the first place," he inquired.

"So you could help me hide better."

"I don't believe you. You thought I was inexperienced. Unable to protect myself. Surprise, you were wrong, fess up."

"I figured to get control of you, and use you as a shield if they found me again."

"And when that didn't work?"

"I figured something would break for me." She lashed out a testing probe again, trying to grip on something in his mind. It resembled a boa constrictor trying to get a good grip on a basketball. His phony personality, displayed above shielding he'd developed to protect him from the onslaught of normals, completely mystified her. "How the fuck do you do that?" she asked.

"It seemed likely to me the Institute guys wouldn't be looking for a normal set of thought processes, so I simulate them."

"I tried copying your pretend self, I haven't managed."

"How do you keep out the voices, all the other minds?" he asked.

She just stared at him, as though he were nuts.

"What other minds?"

"All the noise the people not like us make."

"I don't hear any such noise."

"Oh."

Disturbed, and curious, he wondered if she was naturally immune to the problem. He stared at the wall for a time. She was reluctant to break into his musing. She broke the silence first though.

"Listen, I need a good fuck," she said. "I tried to capture one of the night watchmen the other night, but there's no safe hideaway in the store I hide in."

Stunned at the straight forward request, he found himself grinning.


They adjourned to the bedroom. Shedding only their shoes, they lay across the bed together. He felt kind of like a teenager. He hadn't done pretty much straight sexual exploration since the night with Mary. And that was a power trip for him. He liked having the control over her a little bit of bribery had gained.

This was completely out of his control. He almost couldn't remember what it was like to bed someone without using his talent at least a little.

He started by trying to caress her hair. It was still too short for him to actually grasp a handful. He rubbed her bumpy scalp, feeling for the base of the hair follicals. The silky touch of her hair was sweet. She left her eyes wide open, watching his face to gauge his behavior. She couldn't read his mind, as she could most men.

Being in bed with her was a sensual experience at arms length. He began forefinger touches in completely different places. He touched her elbow, he touched her shoulder, he gently reached out at her belly button, but just hovered the finger above her taut tummy.

She joined in. Her palms traced the air, about a quarter inch from his skin or clothes. She kissed into space, no more than a breath away from his lips. He watched her pink tongue lick above his arm, the humidity of her breath raising goose pimples along his skin.

The magic of shadow dancing was upon them. For almost an hour they flowed around each other's body parts. He could see the nipples of her breasts pop to erection as his hand passed above without making physical contact. She could see his cock straining for freedom, each time she waved her hand close to his crotch.

Eventually, as it always does with the shadow dance, the stress of keeping the gap between one body and another leads to loss of control. The invisible barrier gave way to feather light touches.

His hand accidentally brushed the underside of her chin. She moaned lightly, excited contact had occurred. Her finger slipped and traced a short 3-4 inch line along his shoulder blade. His tongue licked the backside of her earlobe.

Finally, they had pulled together, enraptured by the undaunted effort to build up to their lust. Her mouth no longer avoiding the touch of his lips, they dueled with their tongues. He could feel the smooth lushness of her hard white teeth. She could suck in the flesh of his upper lip.

His hands wandered to the expansive chest she virtually thrust at him. They were very soft, not as firm as he had grown accustomed to. He felt the nipples hardening again as he touched them this time. Those nipples were large enough to require his palm to cover them completely. Her moaning to his touch was low and guttural.

Her hand, by now, was rubbing his cock through the fabric of his jeans. Every now and then she would strive to squeeze the tip. His lust rose with each grasping hold she gained. The heat in the room was beginning to drive them from their clothes.

Bob realized the blouse she wore unbuttoned in the back. He began to take the buttons apart from the respective button holes. Imagination took over, he found it odd that in order to thread her, he had to unthread her clothing.

She wriggled in his arms as he worked the blouse off her. The brassiere she wore barely covered her tits, so it took very little effort to get them free of their bindings. Once free, they were like a sea of warm soft flesh. He sank between them, sliding from one to the other nipple, trying to suck them sharply to erection.

She let out a few light moans, nothing dramatic. Her nipples responded somewhat to his lighter suction, so he began to attack them vigorously, with more force, more violence. She began moaning more sincerely.

Her short hair had no bounce to it as her head bobbed from side to side. Her ears showed, flushed red from exertion.

He eased back and sat up. She paused in her reactions, sweat had built a thin glossy cover over her skin. She began yanking the buttons through his shirt holes. Her hands would clench and grip at either side of the button slit and pull. Most of the buttons remained on the shirt when she finished, oddly enough.

Raking short, but sharp nails across his chest, she gave him goose bumps. She begin sucking and nibbling at his nipples. They hardened mildly as the pink red tongue made rough work of them.

She traced spirals on his chest and stomach with her tongue, and as she did, her enormous mammaries rolled against him. The pillow softness undulated with motion every time she shifted. The palm sized nipples fading in and out of erection as he tried to snatch at them, causing momentary surges of stimulation.

He slipped his hands around the large boobs, trying to actually grasp without snatching love handle fistfulls of flesh. But she responded more to the clenched pinches than the teasing caresses.

Finally he traced down her side, feeling the ribs bumping against his fingers. His hand reached the buttons on the side of her skirt, and slipped them from their moorings. It came loose, to be pushed aside by her feet after, leaving a fine display; her girlish little bottom.

He immediately peeled away her panties, leaving her naked at his side.

A black curly covering of fine hair was framed between her legs. It seemed damp, but he could be mistaken. Handling her crack proved he was right. She jumped a bit, being touched, but settled in promptly to having the little knob of flesh at the top of her slit rubbed.

By now she was prying him free from his pants. As the pants and underwear pulled away, his dick popped to attention, and then they both were naked. He embraced her full length, intertwining his legs and hers. The pillowy 'bazooms', as Harry had described them, rolling with waves every time either Bob or Kim moved.

They returned to necking, his cock sliding between her legs, but not in her cunt. His hands forcefully rubbed her back, exploring the cheeks of her ass at times. Her hands combing through his hair, pulling his neck closer, reaching down to cup his balls at times.

Sounds came from the door, he quickly sensed it was Randi. He knew she'd heard the sounds, but simply watched excitedly from the door.

He rolled Kim to her back, lifting her legs at the knees up. Spreading them apart, he began to enter her certainly wet opening. She was loose, he felt. There was plenty of room in her cunt for his cock and more. But it squeezed down on him, just the same.

Kim began to shudder. An orgasm came to her in clenching little fits. She moaned a bit and he pumped at her cunt in a workman like way. He was enjoying the sensualistic activities, but no real deep heat had come yet.

Suddenly she lurched out a mind probe at him. Shot like a blast, she was trying to seize control of his body! Her control commands demanded more brutal and mindless treatment. She wanted him to hit her breasts. She was building a lust filled control directed at him, and he wasn't sure he really could stop it.

The shadow mind he created to hide behind was torn to shreds. Then she invaded through his mind shield in several places.

His struggle against her control built to a lurch, reacting to a punch of mind power. He pressed back at her but only held her at bay. Then he slowly began to work his own controls around the edges of her battering thought tendrils. He slipped into her mind, hooking little control centers here, then there. Soon he was able to turn off her attack on him and control her mind completely.

Pissed, he began to look about inside her. She couldn't pull that crap on Bob. Now he would use her as she meant to use him.

From inside her head he could feel the welling flesh of her breasts. They demanded sensation. The sensation they wanted, well, there was a brutal demand for hard forceful pain, as a pleasure sense within her.

He used his newly learned personal controls. Sending electric jolts of sensual sex arousal along those channels of her nervous system, a real heat began to build within the bitch. He could now control her in deep detail, and he would. He was angry, she tried to make him a toy of hers!

He realized the entire struggle occurred in the space of one thrust into her wet chamber. He now found himself taking her in more heated plunges. The power he used enflaming his desire.

She received a series of commanding lust sensations. He added to the physical sensations she received by violently clamping his teeth into one of her nipples. He could tell it would leave a mark. Her moan was deep and equally brutal in its intensity.

Her crotch received waves of signals from him to bring white heat through her lower abdomen. He paid special attention to controlling the charge coming up from the clitoris. This swollen red nerve bundle was giving off a range of hot flashing charges, she was ready to scream.

He could sense her muscles twittering within her cunt. He commanded them to clamp down on his cock. Suddenly he felt his cock gripped by her velvet glove. It tightened enough to almost prevent him from making the in/out strokes. Her entire body moved along with him as he pulled and pushed his groin.

The panting and moaning sounds she was making were enough to make the bed vibrate. His own animalistic grunting grew until he surged with the lava hot semen which pumped out his prick. A second and third surge of the liquid pumped into her fist tight cunt.

She had been screaming! He didn't really notice while he was getting off. His ears rang with a primal scream she hadn't stopped since he had taken her body from her. He kept her in the orgasm, hard and furious, as long as he could maintain the output of energy.

He had no idea how long. When he let her stop, she immediately dropped into unconsciousness.

He pulled out and sat up at the edge of the bed. Randi was sitting propped against the wall. Her pants off, she was drenched in sweat too. She seemed to have recovered already from her orgasm. She was fingering herself lightly, trying to arouse herself again.

"God, that was remarkable."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I think she went into a screaming orgasm for almost twenty minutes."

"It can't have been that long."

"I know, but I came early when she started. I've already got my wind back."

"Okay. Maybe it was long, but no twenty minutes."

"Who is she? She's got the biggest tits I've ever seen. They look real too."

"Real? Of course they're real."

"No. I mean, she hasn't had, like you know, silicone implants or something."

"Oh. Well, I guess not. This," and he slapped Kim's thighs like she was a hunting prize, "is Bambi. Anyway, that will be her name around here. I guess she'll have to move in now. I can't just let her wander around loose."

"Master, may I?" Randi asked with anticipation. Her desire was growing for the new conquest he'd brought home.

"Right now?, no. But since she's conked out, you might as well cop a feel."

Randi walked over and began to feel Kim, now Bambi again, at her breasts, and at her now soaked snatch. Randi let out slight guttural groans at the contact with the formerly free telepath. Her hands ran over the breasts she'd been admiring.

After watching Randi's face glow from the desire she obviously couldn't conceal, he stood and dressed. Taking the awake woman by the hand he led her from the room.


He sat in the living room. The duel for control, brief though it was, had left him with some new fears.

She had been less than candid about her escape from the Institute. Well, she thought she'd told the truth, but now he new different.

He had replaced controls someone else had planted. Not the clumsy heavy handed touch of Harry, but some unknown master. Someone who had concealed her memory of being released, but couldn't erase it.

And there was no way of knowing how much she'd reported about him...

He sat and contemplated his options while Randi knelt before him, the head of his prick popping back and forth through her lips. He would use her for a while, then try to work more from Bambi's mind.


Bambi remembered nothing of their struggle when she awoke. Bob had seen to that. But he had her settled in by night and the other two women didn't really mind.

Randi was biding her time to get at Bambi, Betty devoted herself to reorganizing the household to accommodate the new comer. Betty was rapidly becoming the household administrator.


Bob's growing harem bothered him a little. He started to think about whether he should cut the numbers back, to avoid problems.

Janet had been dropping in from time to time too.

Although he hadn't let her join in the other games, he'd had her every way he could imagine otherwise. They were all entertaining.

The day after Bambi's conversion, he'd gone to visit Mary. Patty had become a delightful playmate, providing the milk supplement to coffee during his visit. She seemed to like her new role as lover.

He believed his talent unraveled some of the fantasies the women he collected had. His control and ownership fulfilled his fantasies, but the more recent women were adjusted to permit their own secret desires to be fulfilled.

It had astounded him to discover Bambi deeply wanted the physical abuse, even before Harry had 'changed' her. He was able to trace the clumsy efforts of the, possibly dead, prior master easily. The newer controls from the mystery master were far more delicate, he still hadn't the patience to sift through the seamless construction of control he'd uncovered. He had however superseded it with his own.

Fear of this other unknown master ran high, since he really couldn't find a real memory of how she had escaped the Institute. His nightmares were pretty severe lately.

He also realized the risk of being caught by the Institute called for extreme caution on his part.


Tuesday afternoon he went out to find someone new, a different pretty face. He had decided to throw caution to the wind for the day. The fear and tension were beginning to wear him down, and he needed some kind of fun.

Everything was under control, so to speak, for now. Now he was walking through the crowded mall, eavesdropping on the thoughts of total strangers.

Some were concentrating on finding bargains for the items they needed. The teenage boys were fun, they were deep in fantasies about the women in skimpy clothing or the teenage girls wandering the mall. It boosted his horniness, and he intended to satisfy this desire soon.

He wanted to play first. He looked about for an interesting woman to use. Particularly one who was strong enough to enjoy the experience he would give her. He was seeking a girl with a suppressed desire to be owned, to experience embarrassing sexual adventure.

He had liked controlling the women that were deeply suppressing their need for domination. It became extremely fun to watch as they resisted destiny, a destiny they longed for underneath.

He walked the length of the mall twice, without finding a suitable toy to use. He was disappointed and about to leave when his luck changed.

An attractive college student was walking into the bookstore. She was dressed in a mini-skirt, a white summer blouse, and black high heals. Her blond hair was in a braid to her waist, a thin flat waist. Her face had sharp but attractive features. Almost as if the sculptor had failed to smooth out all the edges. Her lips were thin and expressive, colored red but not heavily. Her figure was a shapely 36-24?26?-34, not large busted, but well curved. He guessed from the smoothness of her face and absence of wrinkles at her eyes that she could not be any older than 20. Okay, maybe about 21.

He followed her into the book store. She was the one for today, certainly fitting the profile. He sensed a deep rooted desire within her meeting his desires today.

Finding her in amongst the books on gardening, he made an initial move.

"Hello, I'm Bob."

She looked him over as though he was a mugger. He smiled in a friendly manner. She appraised him and dismissed him in her mind as small fish in the pond.

"What do you want?"

"Well, your name for starters."

"Tough shit spud, beat it before I call the manager." she snapped.

"Now is that any way to talk to me?" He twisted her thoughts a little and inserted an instruction to fulfill one of his voyueristic plans. "Why don't you, just because of that little snippet of hostility, how about you take off your bra, right now?"

"What kind of little pervert are you?" she replied, forgetting the threat to call the manager. Her tone took on a strong level of hostility. She began to rattle of a series of personal insults.

But while she spoke she put down her purse and began to remove her blouse. Her pale white skin was relatively unblemished, and he admired the small but lush tits as she exposed them to him while removing the bra. Her large round nipples swelled immediately in the cool air, coming to sharp little points with pencil width tips.

She put the blouse back on, speaking all the while about his lack of tact, politeness and anything else she could throw in. He smiled, his own protrusion raising the clothe of his pants. "So you might as well drop dead," she ended.

Finally, she draped the bra over her arm and went back to looking at the books on the shelf.

"Thank you, that was very erotic," he said. She turned to stare at him as though he hadn't heard a word of her diatribe. He pointed to the bra on her arm.

She leapt in surprise. Turning pink with deep embarrassment, she clenched her shoulders in, and her hand flew up between her breasts to check that this was, in fact, her bra. She gasped.

"When did I do that?" mystified at her own loss of the memory.

"While you were running down my family history. Very educational explanation of my origins by the way. Imagine my surprise, hearing all the family ties to snakes. Shall we go have lunch?"

"No way little man." She turned to stomp away, only to find herself standing before him again. "How do you do this crap?!?"

"You will finish up here. We will then walk down to the steak place at the end of the mall, arm in arm." She shook her head, and turned to the cash register with her selections. Bob merely stepped into the hallway to wait.

A moment later she slipped her arm in his and they began to walk down the hall. Her bra still hanging across her arm, it was obvious to everyone her breasts were not encumbered by the additional undergarment. She pinked up in embarrassment as teenaged boys turned to stare at her protruding nipples shape, outlined in the fabric of her blouse. Yet she did nothing to put the bra in a less obvious location.

"You can't make me do this! You can't!" as they wandered past gaggles of even younger girls staring at them. "I don't seem able to stop myself, but that's impossible!"

Bob knew her predicament was startling her. She could no more stop him now than walk on the moon. He just walked into the restaurant with her on his arm, still bemoaning her lack of control.

"Table for two, back in the corner," he directed the hostess. She sat them in a booth, concealed somewhat, but not completely from the rest of the restaurant.

"Now then," he said, "Let's try introductions again. I'm Bob. And you are?"

"Emily, Emily Sandhill" his victim replied.

"That's better, see how easy it is when you cooperate?" she nodded fearfully. She didn't speak another word, however.

"So we're going to have lunch, well maybe a bit more than lunch" He looked the menu over.

"Why don't you just let me go?, I won't tell anybody, I promise. Just leave me alone." she suddenly began pleading.

"Oh you won't tell anyone. You'll find that you can't. Tell you what, you try telling the waiter what you think I'm doing."

She began to think. What would she tell anyone. He hadn't touched her. She had taken her bra off, apparently at his request in the book store. She accompanied him to the restaurant, arm in arm, at his request, no physical force at all. She was sitting with him, not screaming for help. Who would believe her? She tried to get up, but found instead she picked up her menu.

The waiter came to take their order. He was a college age young fellow with heavy eyebrows and a pleasant demeanor. When he left, Bob had placed steak orders for both of them.

"I don't eat meat!"

"You will today," he answered, "why don't you go to the ladies room and take your panties off for me?"

"Or what, you'll make me?"

"You want to find out?"

"No! I'll do it." She got up and wandered to the restroom.

When she came back to the table, she held her panties tucked in her arms, trying to conceal them. She went to put them in her shopping bags, but Bob reached out a hand. Reluctantly she dropped them into his hand. He placed them conspicuously on the table where the waiter wouldn't miss seeing them. She blanched.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.