Fifteen Forever - Girls from Outer Space
Chapter 13: Skater Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Daydreamz

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Skater Girl - Grace is feeling rootless and a little vulnerable as she starts a new school in yet another new country. Small, emotional and young for her age, it doesn't help when on Day 1 a pushy older boy is after her - and not just because she's pretty. He seems to think she might know about 'some weird animals that have arrived'. From space?? Just because her mum is a rocket scientist...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Safe Sex   Violence  

After dinner they were all tired again, and only Claude was allowed in the bar, so they were all retiring to their rooms. Grace had wondered about inviting the others to watch TV in their room, but Mia wasn’t showing any sign of doing that, so she didn’t. She suspected Mia would be wanting her to try on her new pyjamas, since she’d actually said how she was looking forward to it!

They were shorts and a short-sleeved jacket; plain sky blue, but in a faux silk that was very thin and soft. On a child they’d have been fine, probably, but now, on a girl with tits and a bit of shape, they probably looked provoking. Not that her tits were even a full B yet, but they did stick out and the material seemed determined to cling to them. And the shorts were short and such a loose fit that anyone could see up the legs, if you weren’t standing up.

“Oh gorgeous! I knew they’d suit you. What shall we watch? We can cast...” Mia, in her own skin-tight P-J shorts and vest, was plugging a Chromecast into the TV, then fiddling with her phone as she settled onto the bed.

“You brought a Chromecast with you?” Grace settled next to her and arranged her pillow to watch.

“MMmmm, we didn’t want to get stuck with broadcast American TV: it’s all adverts and politically correct moralising.”

“Haha so you don’t want any moralising? How did I guess!”

“Haha,” Mia laughed with her, “how moral do you want me to be?” She was looking Grace in the eye.

Grace tried to think what to say. She certainly wanted Mia to be more ‘moral’ than going and having group sex with two boys at once! Though that wasn’t really immoral of course. And her objection was in fact just herself being jealous, which wasn’t really moral. She could keep Mia here by letting her seduce her, which would be underage lesbian sex and how moral was that? Well ... perhaps the most moral thing was simply to say the truth.

“I want to be with you,” she confessed, “but not with anything like ... intense. Cos we’re on a mission and we have to succeed not get distracted.”

“I think,” Mia smiled, rolling all the way over to her, “it’s going to be intense anyway. For me at least. I’m thinking about you all the time.”

“Oh. Well, me too,” Grace admitted. “But we’ve got to get the login. Nothing else is even on the same scale.” Mia’s fragrance was all over her, like the gaze from those green eyes.

“But we can’t do anything until Cyan’s ready for the DDOS attack. That might not even be tomorrow. And what we could do is get over the first step, which is the most intense, and then be more relaxed and just together, afterwards.” Mia was touching Grace’s bare arm by this time, with sensual fingers.

Grace smiled at the rationalising. “We still need to work out how to get the login out of the admins, once we’ve identified them.”

“Your mind will be working better, once we’ve been lovers. Once you’ve admitted we’re lovers and not being distracted wondering about it.” Mia’s left hand was working its way up her arm.

“Being lovers might make it worse,” Grace had to argue, while not moving.

“Your mind will be full of positive thoughts and more awesome than ever.” Mia’s fingertips traced lightly across from the top of Grace’s arm, over the thin jacket on her chest, and onto her tit! The material seemed to transmit every nuance of the tactile message. A zing of sensation flowed round her body and into her brain.

“It’s not especially awesome.” Her nipple had come up. God!

“It’s way more awesome than mine.” Mia had rolled over a bit more and her hand was moving across ... and started on the top button of Grace’s top!!

“You’re easily clever enough. And people listen to you.”

Mia wasn’t replying, she was undoing! On the third button already, so Grace’s pyjama top was coming open.

“Mia...” Grace started a feeble protest.

“Yes?” Mia was already on the fifth and last button. She’d leaned over further, so the breath that went with the musical voice flowed intimately into Grace’s ear: “You have gorgeous ears. Did you realise?”

“Ears?” For some reason the weird compliment had an effect. She turned, and was promptly kissed on the lips! At the same time Mia’s left hand was sliding up the bared skin of her chest, and onto her bare right tit! Mia was shuffling and pushing her right hand under Grace, inside the top, as well. So now Grace was half stripped, and captive, and being fondled and kissed!

Her right hand, the only one that was free, had slid automatically onto the warm, smooth skin of Mia’s waist - that was down such a sexual, feminine dip between her hip and chest. Grace’s lips opened, and her tongue was met by Mia’s.

Now Mia’s left hand was gliding, tantalisingly, down her chest, over her stomach, and ... under her waistband! Grace rolled partly away and opened her legs, to make room!

“That gap under your waistband...” purred Mia, “is too much. So slim. So lean.”

“Ohhhh!” Grace could only gasp, as the deft fingers slid through her bush - that was embarrassingly thin and immature, but if Mia was obsessing over her ears even, that might not really matter - and down onto her clit!!

The fingertips were barely touching her labia as they slid caressingly over; down, then back up. Grace thrust her pelvis up to welcome them, but they eased away to maintain the tantalising light touch, gliding down, up, down, very slowly. They were fingers that knew exactly how to tease!

After a minute Grace couldn’t stand it any more. She grabbed the hand and pushed it down, hard, to rub against!! But Mia rolled over, pulling her arm out from under, and grabbing Grace’s wrist. In a moment both her slim wrists were gripped in Mia’s right hand and hoisted over her head, leaving her pussy undefended.

“AAaaah!” Grace squeaked, feeling a finger slide in!

“No membrane?” Mia was smiling, ferreting about inside!

“No ... uuuhhh!”

“When did you get rid of it?”

“Before ... we left.”

“So who were you getting ready for?”

“Claude!” Grace gasped.

“Liar,” Mia grinned. “And are you on protection?”

“Not ... saying.”

“Hahaha. You’re not are you? It’s been there between us from the first second.”

“Oh no it hasn’t.”

“All those tables with seats free and you came right the way across, looking at me. And I saw you and I was staring back. Because you are the most beautiful and amazing.”

“It was just ... uuhhh ... random.”

“You’re close to cumming already.”

“Never...”

Mia was leaning over ... kissing Grace’s left tit! Then her right! The long, glossy hair was all over her, tickling yet caressing. The fingers were stirring her pussy - now squishing, now rubbing, it was hard to tell what it was ... just a maelstrom of sensation, and feeling ... as she was cumming!! Cumming and cumming, out of her skull, desperately clutching Mia’s head while her pelvis thrashed around and her brain melted, for several sense-searing seconds.

“There,” Mia gloated, rolling onto her back and pulling Grace on top of her. “God that was even better than I’d been waiting for.” She stroked savouringly over Grace’s back and ass. Her fingers slipped into the shorts, to fondle the asscheeks skin to skin. “Such a cum. And this ass is so hard.”

“God,” Grace panted, collapsing onto Mia. “God.”

“Not too intense?” Mia teased.

“Way too intense!”

“But you’re mine now.”

“Yes.”

“Time to be naked together.” Mia was easing Grace’s thin jacket off her shoulders and down her arms, then starting on her shorts. Grace finished them off down her legs and pushed them off her feet. She grabbed Mia’s waistband and pulled her shorts off, while Mia writhed fluidly to let them slide. Mia sat up so Grace could pull her top off, and they were naked. Together. Bushes, tits, nipples, clits - everything.

“I never imagined I could feel like that.” Grace sagged down onto Mia.

“You can feel like that every day now.”

“You’ll have to show me how to make you feel like that.”


“Hi, morning!” Grace sat down with her pancakes and coffee and juice, next to Mia. She grinned round at the others.

“Morning, morning,” said everyone.

“So what shall we do today?” asked Mia. “A plan?”

“What to do when we’ve identified the admins?” said Paul.

“We have to persuade them to tell us the passwords,” suggested Mo. “Get them talking, and then somehow get them to tell us. With, I don’t know, a bribe or something, or a trick.”

“A password ... well we know it’s complicated,” reasoned Grace, “cos you’ve said haven’t you Claude? That’s why we can’t crack it. So it’s not like something a guy would mumble accidentally, or you could ask innocently, is it? And we’d need loads of money to bribe them and they might report us. We have to blackmail them, obviously.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.