Fifteen Forever - Girls from Outer Space
Chapter 1: New Here

Copyright© 2020 by Daydreamz

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: New Here - Grace is feeling rootless and a little vulnerable as she starts a new school in yet another new country. Small, emotional and young for her age, it doesn't help when on Day 1 a pushy older boy is after her - and not just because she's pretty. He seems to think she might know about 'some weird animals that have arrived'. From space?? Just because her mum is a rocket scientist...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Safe Sex   Violence  

“Is anyone sitting here?” Grace couldn’t think of a less stupid way of asking. There weren’t any empty tables though.

“No, please...” luckily the girl smiled and waved her hand invitingly at the empty chair opposite her. She seemed friendly, and about fifteen too, or sixteen possibly. “I’m new here as well.” Her accent was Italian. The ‘R’s were rolled and it had sounded like ‘newa here asa wellla’, unlike Grace’s own over-crisp, overcorrect English. Her voice was quite deep and had a husky resonance.

“Thanks,” Grace sat down, “I’m Grace.” She smiled back at the girl, who was a good size, like five-seven or -eight, with athletic broad shoulders, and the confidence to go with it. Dark-green jacket over some band tee, matching her eyes.

“I am Mia.” She made being Mia sound like a perfect thing to be, holding Grace’s gaze momentarily with her arresting eyes, while her classy perfume wafted over the table. Long straight brown hair flowed glossily over those shoulders, and her makeup was perfect, like her teeth. It had to be her first day too, or she’d have been in the middle of a crowd.

“Hey girls,” the guy who’d been eyeing up Grace’s legs in her stripey leggings, the whole time she’d been queueing at the food counter, was standing there grinning. Asian, a year or two older, and cocky.

Without asking he set out his lunch, pulled out the chair next to Grace and sat down. Another boy, taller and skinnier, took the seat next to Mia, smiling at the other three but not saying anything.

“Hi ... boys,” the Italian girl’s melodic voice had a hint of mockery in it.

“First day? I’m Mohammad.”

“I am Mia, yes.”

“I’m Grace, me too.” She had to say something, even though guys like this one loved to treat her like a little girl they could patronise. Her being small was like a red rag to some of them. But at least she could feel Mia giving this boy nothing too, even with him being perhaps sixteen or even seventeen.

“I’m Paul, hi, just started too.” The second boy, blond with a hint of ginger, smiled amiably round the table. American, skinny and attractive. Grace’s own age by the look of it.

“So what brings you to ISL?” Mohammad asked. The International School Luxembourg is a place for the kids of people who come from abroad to work in the tax haven.

“My mother’s started working here,” Grace carefully under-informed him, “how about you?”

Mohammad smiled as though amused. “My dad works in SES, I’ve been here a couple of years.”

SES was where her mum worked. Crap.

“PayPal, and eBay,” grinned Mia. She looked like her family had money. Though Grace reckoned her own mum did okay too, being literally a rocket scientist with the satellite company. Luxembourg is like that. In fact there was probably not a single poor kid in the entire school.

“RTL,” offered Paul.

The rest of the meal was spent swapping backgrounds and courses, and all the time Grace was feeling pressure from Mohammad, or Mo as he liked to be called by his friends apparently. She so nearly called him Mohammad on purpose, but couldn’t quite make herself be rude. She avoided using his name at all. She kept her age quiet too: he was being superior enough without knowing for sure that she was younger.

But she couldn’t stop him dancing attention on her, even though she thought she was making it pretty obvious she wasn’t interested. Then when she stood up to leave, Mohammad had to be standing up too and asking what she was doing now. She never lied - well hardly ever - and so she was stuck with admitting she had a free period. Mia and Paul each had a class, leaving Grace with this pushy guy acting all senior.

“Let me show you around,” he said.

Grace looked at him. He was very handsome, with that coffee-coloured skin, the dark, deep-set eyes and the most perfect nose ever; but ridiculously egocentric and insensitive. She couldn’t think of an excuse in time anyway, though she just knew she’d think of a great one as soon as it was too late...

“Okay,” she made herself not thank him, at least. If he thought he was doing her a favour he could think that on his own.

“Alright, we’ll start at the southern end and we can work our way up to the plaza,” he informed her.

Grace found herself tagging along, being lectured on all kinds of irrelevant stuff about the school. Why couldn’t she just be rude and walk off? He was exploiting her good manners! Alright exploiting her manners AND her difficulty with asserting herself, which she blamed on her stupid tiny size of barely five feet.

She wasn’t meek inside, so why did she act meek? It really pissed her off. Well okay she wasn’t meek with her friends, or people who really knew her. In fact she could be quite feisty.

“I have a class at three,” she made an effort and told him eventually, when it seemed he might go on all afternoon.

“Okay,” Mo was surprisingly agreeable, making her wish she’d said something earlier, “what does your mother do, by the way?”

“She’s a propulsion engineer.”

“At SES? ... Yes obviously.” He was working out she’d avoided mentioning that link between them, she could hear in his voice. Cool. Perhaps he’d even take the hint.

“How about your dad?”

“My dad is in Canada now.” She wasn’t going to go into detail. Anyway it was a year since her mum had caught him with that girl.

“Oh.” Mohammad didn’t seem to know what to say for a moment. “Has your mother ever...” he hesitated, uncharacteristically, “ ... you know, mentioned anything, like ... arriving, kind of thing?”

“Arriving? Where from? What kind of thing?”

“Well, you know, I don’t know, anything weird, like, an experimental animal or something...”

“Why would they have an animal? And experimental? Oh, like, that’s arrived from outer space?” she smiled.

“I just said anything weird,” he snapped.

“A weird thing that arrived,” she corrected him, still smiling. He was sensitive after all, at least where his ego was concerned.

Mo wished he hadn’t said anything about it. Now she thought he was someone to poke fun at, instead of look up to. But it had just been too tempting to see if she knew anything. His dad couldn’t be the only one trying to communicate with this Group A, could he? There’d be a team.

“I didn’t say anything about space,” he tried to regain his authority, “I was just wondering if your mum and my dad might be in the same department, or something like that.”

“She’s only just started, from Arianespace,” the girl seemed to think he ought to have realised this. “Does your dad work in the Payload and Delivery Section? She does all launch requirements and stuff. Envelope, mass, launchability.”

Mo didn’t want to admit he didn’t know what his father did exactly. His father never said much about what he did.

“It’s classified,” he improvised hastily.

“Oh it would be, of course,” she was smiling still, those blue eyes shining, in amongst the mass of fluffy brown curls.

“Well anyway,” he had to get this back on track, “is there anything I can get you?” Shit that didn’t sound right. His brothers said find one that was insecure, flatter them, buy them things, then they’d think of you as a friend, become dependent, call you their boyfriend, and after a while you could do whatever you wanted with them. She was the right age, like thirteen or fourteen. Why wasn’t it working?

He was sixteen-and-a-half now, it was time he got some action before it became embarrassing. And this little girl was such a looker, even by ISL standards. The newbie Yank and the big Italian seemed to have something going already ... she’d more or less ignored him, just because he wasn’t taller than her, or not white enough quite likely...

“Get me?” Grace wondered what this guy was talking about. Why couldn’t he just be straightforward like Paul had sounded? Paul whom Mia had taken already, by the look of it.

“Well, anything I can help you with?” Mohammad asked.

“No thanks,” Grace pulled her phone out and checked the time ... thank God. “I have to get to my class now. Thanks for showing me round.” Crap, she’d thanked him after all. She gave him a smile as she turned away, too. Crap again! It was just so hard not to. Anyway she’d ask someone else where the room was, after she’d walked confidently off. “See you.”

She ran into Mia in her Physics class. Mia saw her come in, and stopped a boy who’d been about to sit next to her, with a confident open palm and such an assured smile that it was the boy who apologised. She smiled and waved Grace over, and Grace walked across the polished wooden floor and sat gratefully at the two-place table in the front row.

“It’s good to see you Grace,” Mia really did seem pleased to see her.

“You too, Mia,” Grace sighed in relief.

“Sorry I left you with that guy,” Mia touched her arm, “I didn’t realise he was quite so sticky.” Her English was perfect, just with that delicious accent. Her classy scent wafted into Grace’s nostrils.

“It’s okay, he’s gone now.” Grace knew Mia wouldn’t have had any trouble getting rid of Mohammad; the thing that Mia hadn’t realised was that Grace was such a wimp.

At the end of the class Mia suggested they went for a coffee, with no mention of Paul, and by the time Grace got back to her apartment and her mum got in from work Grace was able to tell her mum cheerfully that she’d had a good first day, not been behind in her subjects, and made a new friend.

“That’s great Darling,” her mum kissed her forehead, “I knew you’d fit in.”

“Yes she’s really cool, Italian. I met a couple of guys too.” Grace told her mum all about her day. She and her mum were so close. Then there was the thing she HAD to mention: “ ... and a funny thing, hahaha,” she presented it as a joke, “was one of them asking if I knew anything about some animal from space! Because his dad works at SES too.”

“What?” her mum stiffened. “Hahahaha.” Her mouth had opened and widened but the laugh didn’t quite come off - didn’t sound right and didn’t reach her eyes completely. It was forced.

“Well it was just him being silly I expect.” Grace was trying NOT to believe her mum’s reaction!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.