Magic 101 - Cover

Magic 101

Copyright© 2020 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mages and Wizards and Warlocks, Oh My! What could go wrong when a Georgia boy finds out magic is real? A whole lot, it turns out, but a whole lot of good comes with it. (Codes exist for squick warning purposes, and refer to easily skipped, minor action that are not plot points. There is some violence but it is not sexual in nature.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex  

The next three weeks were painful. I tried everything I could think of, trying every variation of every idea I had already tried, and failed with and still managed to accomplish nothing at all.

There had to be a way to draw in the energy I could see all around me!

It had been a month since I discovered the monocle, and I had spent all that time cataloging different types of energy, all tantalizingly out of reach. I had taken to almost obsessively reading that textbook as well, sure that the next paragraph, the next page, the next chapter would reveal the secret to me.

Much of what I read made absolutely no sense to me and the further I got in the book, the more it read like pure gibberish.

Page 312, “The use of Pentagrams, or other limiting constructs, in summoning Elementals

The must concented by the Mage Mage must conscious mind those points. The cardinal points representagram, keeping in his or her conscious mind the type of the shape of enerated by the shape of energy generated by the points and the must conscious mind the pentagram, keeping in his or her concentagram, keeping in his or her conscious mind the cardinal points and the type of enerate of the elements and those pentrated by the cardinal points represented by the must concentagram, keeping in his or her.

It was maddening!

I was sure that I was trying to push beyond my ability level and hoped that the later chapters would become clearer. But only, I was certain, if I could actually perform some of the magic in the beginning chapters.

It was Saturday morning again, and I had become a shut-in. I was only leaving my room when forced to, for school, meals, and bathroom breaks. A knock on my door usually had me snarling, at least mentally, at the interruption.

Today, I had gone back to the beginning again, trying for the fifth or sixth time to find something I missed. I had a headache, and I had stopped reading to rub my eyes when there was a knock on the bedroom door.

“Yes?” I groaned, trying to be civil. Actually growling at my parents rarely turned out well.

“Hank?” A soft voice called.

That sounded like Carrie! I hadn’t seen her for more than a minute or two, or a glimpse in the hallways at school, since the swimming hole.

“It’s open.” I called.

Carrie came in and I saw Maggie peering around the doorframe behind her.

“Maggie says you have been a real grump lately, but I was wondering if you wouldn’t like to go swimming with us. She told me I had to be the one to ask!” she said, grinning at me.

Told you my sister was smart.

“Maggie...” I called, and she stepped in behind Carrie, pretending to be afraid. “Maggie, I am sorry if I have been a jerk. It has nothing to do with you, honest.” I told her, feeling bad that I was letting my frustration leak out.

“Then come swimming with us, stud!” Maggie chirped, ducking behind Carrie again and sneaking a peek past her shoulder with a grin.

“I think I would love to do that. I need to get out of my room for a while anyway, all this studying is giving me a headache.” I admitted, closing the book.

“I still don’t get why you are even bothering with that, Hank.” Maggie said, coming closer and looking down at the book she thought was about geology.

“I have an idea about a science project for the big science fair, but I don’t know if it will work. I’ve been a bit obsessed about it.” I lied smoothly.

“Come on, let’s go swimming. Forget about rocks, think about... “ she paused and vamped a bit, one hand behind her head and one hip jutting forward, “softer things.” she finished with a giggle.

I gave her a wolf whistle and pretended to chase the two screaming girls through the house and out the front door.

Maggie had already packed a small cooler with lunch and had a towel for me as well, so off we went.

Maggie and Carrie weren’t riding, but I grabbed my bike anyway, balancing the heavy cooler on the center bar and pushing it along. Much easier than carrying it.

We made the trek to the creek, and as always, I looked around but didn’t see any signs of others having been there.

I laid out our towels, all in a row, on the large, flat rock at the top of the waterfall. The cooler I left in the deeper shade at the base of a tree.

When I turned back towards the pool, I saw both Maggie and Carrie standing there, posing as naked as the day they were born. When they saw my slack-jawed expression, they both laughed and dived into the water.

Maggie had trimmed! Her thick, dark bush was now a little tuft at the top of her slit, the rest was smooth. Carrie had thinner, more sparse hair, and I couldn’t tell from that distance if she had trimmed or not, but I looked forward to finding out.

I refused to cower and hide this time, and I didn’t have a hard on, so I just stripped down as they watched from the pool. Without looking at them, afraid I would get excited, I paused and stood there for a moment so they could get a look too, then dove in with them.

It was more relaxed this time, with more laughter and playing around. More than once I felt a hand brush my cock, and I had hands on four, immensely exciting breasts at one point or another. I had become hard again quickly, but they didn’t seem to mind at all.

When we got hungry, we all climbed out, and as if we had each thought of it at the same time, we faced each other. Each of us looked closely at the others, not embarrassed, not saying anything, just looking.

We ate lunch on the towels. Maggie had made ham and cheese sandwiches and potato salad. Then she had added a bag of chips and some sodas.

As we ate, we chatted about school, the classes we were taking, and the teachers, and I felt, probably for the first time, like we were all friends. My sister had been a mysterious creature, a girl, for most of my life. Eventually she turned into a bit of an object of desire, but was no less mysterious. Now, she was Maggie. I could finally see what others saw, and I liked the feeling.

After we were all finished, Carrie sat tailor style, and once I could pull my eyes away from what the position revealed, she smiled at me.

“Hank, I have some questions, and I thought, since you are a guy, maybe you could answer them for me.”

“Things Maggie doesn’t know? She’s dated a bit and she probably knows more about ... um ... stuff, than I do.”

“Hank!” Maggie looked at me with a hurt expression on her face. “I am not some slut or something! I have kissed four guys in my life, other than dad, of course. I have only seen one penis, and I just gave him a hand job.” She said, blushing furiously.

“Maggie, I didn’t mean like that! I don’t think you are a slut, I just thought you had, you know, done more than that. Hell, these are the first breasts I have ever seen, what would I know?” I said, flustered.

“It’s more about how guys think.” Carrie interrupted, holding up her hands. “Like, why are guys so fascinated with boobs?” she asked, reaching up and cupping her own. She hefted them, kneaded them with her fingers and let them fall again.

She wasn’t big breasted, just a nice half a cantaloupe size with small, pink nipples. They sat high and firm on her chest, with almost no sag or drop at all.

“I don’t know about other guys.” I stalled. “But I think it is partly because of instinct and partly because of society.”

“Wait, I guess I get the instinct. Women with bigger breasts could, conceivably, either be more fertile or feed more babies or something, but I don’t know what you mean about society,” Maggie said, hefting her own breasts. She was looking down at them and I damn near drooled on myself when she grabbed her own nipples, teasing and pulling on them until they were hard.

I swallowed and tried to explain. “Look, they make a big deal about women covering them up for modesty, claiming women who display themselves are loose or immoral, yet every ad in every magazine for guys focuses on displaying as much cleavage as possible. What is forbidden is desired.” I said, shrugging. “We are told that touching them makes a girl feel good, and so if we can touch them, and the girl feels good, maybe we can do other things too.” I added.

“I’ve been touching them every day since I got them.” Carrie said dismissively, “and I don’t get the fascination.” She paused, then blushed at what she said, shaking her head at our grins. “I mean like in the shower and putting on a bra and stuff.” she huffed.

“It’s different when a guy you like touches them.” Maggie said softly, her expression far away for a moment. When she came back, she smiled softly. “It’s like there is a directly line from my nipples to my...” she glanced at me, “to my pussy.” she finished, blushing but not looking away.

I filed that away for future consideration!

Carrie got to her hands and knees, crawling over next to me and sat down tailor style again, her knees touching mine. I couldn’t help but look down, and I could see that she hadn’t dried completely, looking a little wet ... down there.

“Hank, would you touch my boobs? You know, just so I can see?” she asked softly, her eyes almost pleading. She had the softest, most vulnerable expression on her face.

“I don’t know how, I mean, I don’t want to do it wrong. I don’t want to hurt you or anything.” I admitted. It seemed like I was having a hard time catching my breath.

“Just be soft, Hank. Don’t mash them, they are sensitive. Just rub them softly, caress them. Nipples are especially sensitive, so be very soft at first.” Maggie said, her eyes glued to the pair of us.

Carrie nodded, leaning forward.

I reached out one hand, just letting the tips of my fingers trace around the base of her breast. I started at the top of her chest, and as I moved around the side, I saw that she was flushed. As I moved underneath, the skin felt even softer and I let the weight of her breast register in my palm.

Carrie’s breath caught and she had a strange expression on her face, but she nodded at me.

I covered her breast with my hand, squeezed gently, and felt her nipple against the center of my palm. It seemed to be getting firmer, so I pulled my hand back slowly, my fingers trailing along her breast, getting closer and closer until all of my fingertips were surrounding her nipple.

Carrie was biting her lip, her eyes half closed, and she pushed her chest closer to me, pressing her nipple against my fingers.

Using my thumb and forefinger, I circled her nipple, even pulled just a little and let it snap back again. Carrie shivered, smiling.

I used both hands to start over again, one on each breast, and by the time I got to her nipples again, her flush had spread down to her stomach, and I could smell something. It was an earthy, musky odor, and when I glanced down, her pussy was even wetter. I could see a drop of fluid just beading on one of her lips.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. She liked it; she was aroused by it!

When I pulled my hands back, Carrie whined a bit, her breathing much heavier than it had been. I looked over at Maggie; she looked a little flushed herself; and I could see her pulling, tugging on her own nipples. She was rubbing her thighs together too, and I could tell she was as aroused as Carrie.

Taking a chance, I moved closer and lowered my head, sucking one of Carrie’s nipples into my mouth. I sucked softly on it, letting my tongue explore it, feeling the pebbled texture, and tasting Carrie.

She groaned, her hands coming up and pulling my face tighter against her breast. I used my right hand to toy with her other breast as I sucked harder on her nipple. When my teeth grazed it lightly, Carrie shuddered and squealed, falling backward and pulling me with her.

Afraid I had hurt her, I pulled my mouth off and looked down at her. She looked dazed but she had a huge smile on her face. I lay halfway on top of her, and the feeling of her skin against mine was almost overwhelming. My cock was throbbing, and I knew it wouldn’t take much before I shot all over her side.

Her pussy was pink and swollen. It had opened up a bit, and I could see how wet it was inside. When I looked over at Maggie, my sister had spread her legs and had one hand down there, rubbing furiously at the top of her slit, the other hand still mauling her own breast. Her eyes were closed, and she was biting her lip with a look on her face that I didn’t recognize, almost as if she was in pain.

I put my hand on Carrie’s stomach, stroking, petting, and rubbing, slowly making my way closer to her swollen pussy. She had a little thing, kind of a protrusion at the top of her slit, and a flap of skin covered it. Her clitoris! Looking at Maggie, that was right where my sister was rubbing, so I did the same.

Softly at first, I let my fingertip rub the protrusion. Carrie stiffened beneath me, and I stopped.

“No! Do that, Hank. Don’t stop, do it again! Not on it though, but kind of around it, like on the sides and top,” she asked breathlessly.

I rubbed again, a little faster, following her directions. Carrie moaned and started lifting her hips, pushing against my fingers. I rubbed a bit harder, a bit faster, and it seemed like she went crazy, humping her pussy again and again, then grabbing my head and dragging my mouth back to her nipples.

I bit down lightly, using my tongue to lash the tip, and Carrie screamed. I mean, not a little ‘Eeek!’ type scream, but a full-throated, scare the neighbors three blocks away, glass-shattering scream.

Her hips came up off the rock leaving just her heels and shoulders touching, and her whole body shook. I could feel a rush of wetness on my fingers, then she collapsed, sobbing and clutching me to her.

“Oh Hank ... Hank ... fuck ... that ... oh my god!” she sobbed, then started kissing my forehead, my eyes, and finally my lips.

When she caught her breath, I looked over and Maggie was flat on her back, her legs splayed open. I could see her pussy was just as swollen, red, and actually dripping!

“Hank, that was the most wonderful thing I have ever felt in my entire life!” Carrie gushed, squeezing me to her.

Maggie lifted her head, a smile on her face. “I swear, that was the hottest thing ever. I came so damn hard I almost passed out!”

She turned her body and rolled towards us, ending up on her side next to Carrie.

“Carrie, you’ve never cum before?” she asked wonderingly.

“I thought I had, you know, in the bath.” she said, blushing, “but not like that! That was a hundred times, a thousand times better!”

Maggie looked at me speculatively. When she looked down at my crotch, I looked down too. I had rolled halfway on my side, pulling my cock away from Carrie’s soft, wonderful skin, afraid I would make a mess.

“Jesus, Hank! I think it is even bigger. That looks painful.” Maggie gasped. My cock was more swollen than usual, and the head was almost purple. It hurt too, but I wasn’t going to say anything. It was embarrassing!

“Carrie, you’ve never seen a guy shoot, right?” Maggie asked, her eyes still on my cock.

Carrie shook her head, and then, realizing Maggie wasn’t paying attention, struggled to sit up. She followed Maggie’s line of sight and gasped, her own eyes locked on my erection. I tried to sit up to cover it, but Carrie grabbed my hand, a pleading look in her eye.

“I want to see, Hank. Please?”

I nodded, laying back and resting my head on my arm. Carrie and Maggie actually moved closer! They were staring at it, their heads only a few inches from my cock. It throbbed, bouncing a bit, and both of them squealed, giggling.

“Hank, I want to show her.” Maggie said. She turned to Carrie. “See? This clear stuff, I read that it is like what we make in our pussies to make it slippery, so it will fit inside of us. The stuff that spurts out, the stuff that can get you pregnant, is kind of milky white.”

Her finger moved, pointing lower. “Tom really liked it when I touched this part. I rubbed my thumb over it, and he was squirming.” She moved her hand down, pointing at my balls. “These are real sensitive, but Tom told me that he liked it when I touched there.”

I propped myself up on my elbows, watching her teach Carrie. The discussion had become almost clinical, and as my heartbeat returned to normal, my cock began to droop a bit.

“Awww! Hank, make it hard again” Maggie whined, smiling up at me teasingly.

“Um...” I didn’t know how to respond to that.

When Carrie reached down and laid her warm palm against my shaft, I swear it was like releasing the catch on a mousetrap. My cock sprang back to full hardness so quickly it seemed to push her hand away.

“Wow!” Carrie said softly. She looked up at me. “Can I, Hank? I mean, touch it more?”

“Carrie, you can do anything you want to.” I said truthfully, smiling at her.

She smiled back, then reached out and wrapped her small hand around the shaft. Her fingers almost touched when she squeezed, but I must have flinched because she let off a little bit. Good thing too, ‘cause that hurt!

She let her grip loosen a bit more and slid her hand up my shaft, stopping with her fingers right underneath the head. She stroked that spot with her thumb, capturing and spreading my pre-cum around the head, making it slippery. I just groaned and felt my cock throb even more.

When Carrie pulled her hand away, sniffing first, then, with a look at me, tasting, I was sure I was going to spray all over them. How I didn’t, I have no idea. It was so erotic!

Our eyes were still locked when I felt a hand on my balls. Touching, lifting, fondling. Maggie had her bottom lip between her teeth and was bending lower, watching what she was doing to me.

“I want to make you cum as hard as I did, Hank.” Carrie said, reaching back for my cock again. She repeated what she did last time, stroking me from the base to the tip and rubbing over the head, reversing back to the bottom, and when she stretched the skin tight at the bottom of her stroke, I grunted a warning.

“Gonna ... aarrgh!” My hips pushed upwards against her grip, and I came hard. The first spurt arced up, landing with a splash on my chest with some at the base of my throat. The second followed and pooled just an inch or two lower. The third hit midway on my stomach, and the last barely cleared her hand. Carrie watched, fascinated while Maggie groaned a bit, her hand back between her legs.

I got the biggest shock of all when Carrie giggled, then leaned down and kissed the head of my cock. When she pulled back, there was a little stringer of cum that connected us for a second before snapping. She looked right into my eyes and licked her lips. I damn near came again.

What followed, once we had recovered, was probably the most important talk of my young life. Hell, it was one of the most important talks I ever had.

We had a very involved and frank discussion of men and women, of sex and love, and about the very real difference between how both sexes respond to different stimuli and situations.

All of that, as astonishing and pleasurable as it was, came second to the real discovery I made by the waterfall later that afternoon - that first time I buried my cock in Carrie’s wet and very willing pussy.

I could feel the power! It came to me in a flash that my virginity had been a barrier between me and the power all around me!

As I slid inside of her the very first time, the ley line’s power from under the creek seemed to fill my body, making me feel like I was expanding and growing. It overflowed, cascading over Carrie, seeming to fill her too, and when Maggie reached out to move a strand of hair out of the thrashing Carrie’s face, it jumped to her as well.

The pleasure of that first time with Carrie became inexplicably and unalterably mixed with the feeling of pure joy that the power brought to me.

It also led to several weekends in a row of experimentation between us. I ended up having sex with Carrie multiple times those first weeks, exploring every position we could conceive of, and a few we thought we invented on the spot. Since we all decided that vaginal intercourse between brother and sister was a little too risky, and none of us was old enough to buy condoms in Georgia (it was the 70s), I got to learn the mysteries of cunnilingus first with Maggie.

That turned into Maggie and Carrie learning to please each other, on the one Saturday when I was sick, and they agreed that it was fun, but not as much fun as it was when I participated. Carrie hinted that she had taught her little sister a few things, but never elaborated, and I wasn’t about to ask!

Something about having me involved, even if it was to stroke Maggie’s back as she buried her face between Carrie’s willing thighs, made the experience much more pleasurable for all three of us.

I knew why. Not exactly how, but why was clear. It was the power. Since that first time, I could freely tap any power source around me, and when we made love, I felt it join with my lover, or lovers, and fill them as well.

Of course, the power was available from all living things, but I could also pull power from electricity, from the wind, and even the sun, though none of these were as strong or as pure as that from the ley lines. And sex, well, sex seemed to allow me to pull it easier and faster than just absorbing it indirectly.

Oh! I can’t forget the book! That glorious, knowledge filled book. For the very first time, I truly understood what it had tried to teach me.

From kindling a simple flame over a candlewick to calling a book to me from across the room, I began to practice, to use the power I had collected. The spells worked, and it took very little practice before they became second nature. By the end of the first week, I could call a flame without even speaking the words. By the end of the month, I could lift my father’s car and move it easily, though I felt drained afterwards.

At each step, after each spell, the next section would unlock. Those words and phrases that had sounded like gibberish rearranged themselves into easily understood instructions.

Instead of nonsense like “The must conscious mind the pentagram, keeping in his or her concentagram, keeping in his or her conscious mind the cardinal points and the type of enerate of the elements and those pentrated by the cardinal points represented by the must concentagram, keeping in his or her.

Now page 312, the spell about elementals read, “The Mage must concentrate on the shape of the pentagram, keeping in his or her conscious mind the cardinal points and the type of energy generated by the elements represented by those points.

Don’t get me wrong; I didn’t turn into Merlin the Magician overnight. By the end of my summer break though, there were a whole lot of things I could do that would have shocked most of the world, if they knew.

Some of the most dangerous were spells used against others. I could fog minds and walk through a crowd unnoticed. That could get tiring after a bit, since it took a lot of power and the larger the crowd, the more power it took. All bets were off if I bumped someone though, a not-at-all rare event in a crowd!

I could convince people that what I wanted was what they wanted too, and that made me uneasy, most of the time. To do the convincing I would simply walk them through the steps they would need to see in order to change their opinion, pressing with the spell each time.

It could not be a sudden change, for that would not hold more than an instant. I could not make you suddenly like Brussels sprouts if they previously made you gag. I would have, say, make you like lettuce, then realize that cabbage wasn’t far off from lettuce, so you liked that too. Then I would move on to Brussels sprouts as being nothing more than small cabbages and voila!

Of course, that is an overly simplistic example. It took a lot more mental gymnastics to change a white racist into someone who found black people beautiful and admirable, and vice versa. At every step, I had to repeat the spell, burning that step into their psyche. The more involved the change the more power it took and the more tiring it was for me.

My biggest problems with the whole thing was that it was both permanent and it sometimes had unintended consequences. I imagine that it was easier with more experience, or that there were other ways of doing it, but that just made it even more dangerous!

A perfect example was when I convinced Maggie that she didn’t want to wear a bra one day and she decided to forego them ever after. It got her suspended from school when she spilled water on her shirt at lunch, as it was readily apparent to all that she was in violation of the school policy. Public schools frown on that type of display!

It took me twice as long to change her back to a sensible schedule of bra versus non-bra.

Shut up. Sensible is as sensible does and I was fifteen.

Much to my disgust, my time of carefree discovery and play that we call summer, was almost over. It would be over in a couple more weeks, and we were scheduled to go to the school for registration. We would get class schedules and take care of the other clerical tasks that had to be completed before school started.

I woke to the alarm clock, set a half hour earlier than it needed to be so I could shoo Maggie back to her own bed. She had begun sneaking into my room at night. At first, it was once in a while, then a couple of nights a week. Now, if I didn’t specifically forbid it, she would be in my bed as soon as my parents were asleep.

What triggered the change was the spell I found that would prevent a pregnancy. I could turn my fertility, or that of a woman I was with, on and off like a light switch. That led to us having vaginal intercourse for the very first time. I say it like that, even though it sounds overly clinical, because we had been making love for about eight months. Mostly oral, but we had discovered the joys of anal sex as well. Maggie was almost as fond of anal sex as it turned out as she was of regular sex.

After that first time making love, Maggie was relentless, and I admit that I was not doing anything to slow her down. She wasn’t alone as Carrie spent almost every day of the summer with us. She would also spend an unusual number of ‘sleep-overs’ on the weekends and planned on continuing during the school year because she was just as bad! Good? Whichever, it was, I was happy!

I did worry that it was addictive, this power that flowed to them during sex. I even mentioned it to them and they both looked guilty, admitting that they had been talking about other men, wondering. If it was so good with a fifteen-year-old, how much better would it be with an older, more experienced man?

Okay, I was pissed off, and more than a little jealous, but I really cared for them and refused to let my insecurities sour things. I even told them that they could take another lover if they wanted to, and we would stay friends, but that would be the end of ‘us‘ as lovers. Their tearful proclamations of eternal loyalty were heady stuff, even if I wasn’t all that convinced the promises were honestly given. Little did I know!

So, I woke up the morning of school registration and made Maggie go back to her own room to shower and get ready. I was sure Mom would be in soon to be sure we were ‘up and at ‘em’, and there was no sense letting our folks catch us together. We left about an hour later and headed out. Maggie was a senior this year, and I was a sophomore.

Registration was a zoo, with everyone trying to get in and get done at the same time. There were lines in front of almost every table as students chose the courses they wished to take that year, making sure they fit within the narrowly defined categories set by the school district.

I had my heart set on Auto shop as my elective and was waiting patiently in line when someone called my name.

“Hi, Hank!”

I turned to see Alicia Burrows standing in the adjacent line looking as beautiful as ever and waving to me. Alicia was the best looking girl in my grade and one of the top five best looking in the whole school. She was also bright, vivacious, and seemed to be friends with just about everyone.

She didn’t date, rebuffing all advances from the guys who followed her around like lost puppies, even turning down the upperclassmen with as much aplomb as she did the boys her own age.

She was best friends with Carrie’s little sister, Lynn, and another girl named Bernice “Bernie” Langston. Both Lynn and Bernie were cute, but not on the same level as Alicia. They were known variously as the three Mouseketeers or the Ice Princesses, depending on your point of view. Most of the guys were of the opinion that the latter was the more accurate.

To the best of my knowledge, Alicia had never addressed me directly outside of class, and we had only one class together last year. Even in class, the one time I remembered hearing her talk to me, it was to borrow a pencil.

Of course, standing behind her in line were Lynn and Bernie, and they smiled and waved too. I was tempted to look behind me to see if there was another Hank in town, but I waved vaguely in their direction and faced forward again, shuffling a few steps to catch up with the moving line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.