The Way of War - Cover

The Way of War

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Lane

Chapter 21

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The Way of War The sequel to the Tides of War. The year is 1940 and David Ramage's grandson is posted to North Africa. There Shaun Ramage locks horns with the desert fox, Rommel. He meets an enigmatic girl and falls in love

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War  

She arrived at 7:55. Anxiously scanning around the room she saw him and her face lit up in a beautiful smile as he made his way towards her.

She was carrying a small bag along with her handbag. He took it from her and led her by the arm back to the table.

He ordered her a drink and then sat back to look at her. She was wearing a white shirt front blouse with a black skirt and her hair was brushed back, hanging behind her neck. She had applied a little makeup which made her look stunning.

He smiled. “Did you change at work?” he said, indicating the bag on the floor.

She shook her head, “No, it’s an overnight bag,” she hesitated, “I thought I’d stay here tonight with you.”

He looked at her seeing the sparkle in her eyes. “Are you sure about it?” he mumbled his mouth suddenly dry.

She reached across the table taking his hand in hers, “Only if you want me to. Do you?”

He nodded, not daring to use his voice.

He finally took control of his emotions. “Are you hungry?” he stammered.

She was looking deep into his eyes, “Yes, but not for food.” She finished her drink then picked up his room key which was laying on the table. “I’ll see you up there,” she murmured, collecting her bags.

He lit a cigarette after she was gone, drawing the smoke deep into his lungs. A shiver of excitement passed through his body.

The door wasn’t locked so he dropped the catch and hung the ‘do not disturb’ sign on the handle before locking it. The room was in darkness, but the curtains were not drawn and the moonlight shone down upon the bed.

He quickly undressed, sliding in under the sheet, and he could feel the heat of her body already. He lay on his side looking down on her. She had the sheet pulled up to her chin, her dark brown eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

He lowered his head and gently kissed her, feeling the tip of her tongue on his lips. He extended his and they joined. Her arms came up around his neck, pressing their lips together harder. The sheet had ridden down to reveal her breasts. They were rounded and small with the nipples standing erect. He cupped one with his thumb rotating around the nipple. Sharon gave a low groan at his touch.

They began to explore each other’s body with lips and fingers. When they joined it was with a need and urgency that overwhelmed them both.

He awoke and stretched out, a smile appearing on his face as he remembered. He could hear her humming in the bathroom as he slipped into his shorts. Picking up the telephone, he phoned reception for tea and toast for two. He was putting the receiver down when she emerged from the bathroom wearing a thin cotton dressing gown.

“Good morning,” she said brightly, coming over and kissing him. He held her, his hands feeling the firmness of her bottom. She looked into his eyes “Did you sleep well?” He muttered something as he kissed her neck. Sharon groaned as he slid the dressing gown from her shoulders and his lips fastened on to her nipple. “Shaun, you ordered room service. They’ll be here soon,” she managed to murmur. He reluctantly lifted his head and nodded, moving into the bathroom for a shower.

When he emerged she was sitting drinking tea at the table, a slice of toast on her plate. She sat with her legs crossed, the dressing gown opened and revealing her long slim legs.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist has he approached her. “Shall I pour out your tea?” she asked, then saw the look in his eyes. “Oh, not ready for it yet!” she said breathlessly as she stood.

He pulled the tie of the dressing gown exposing her naked body as he took her into his arms. The dressing gown fluttered to the floor as his lips traversed her neck. He felt her hands pull at the towel and that too fell to the floor. His hands were back on her bottom pulling her against his body as she undulated against him. They moved to the bed and fell on to it.

He laid on his back, his heart pounding and sweat glistened on his forehead. Sharon looked down on him, an impish smile on her face, “Is my love starved Kenyon sated now?” she whispered.

He looked up and weakly nodded as she walked towards the bathroom. When he regained his breath, he followed.

He watched her as they dressed. “You don’t wear a bra,” he murmured.

She shook her head. “I don’t need to. But one day someone will invent a bra that a woman can wear comfortably,” she chuckled.

“Shaun, I have today free but tomorrow I have to go to Tobruk and I’ll be gone for about three days. We need to interrogate some German officers about where they are getting their information from.”

His face fell, “But you’ll be back for Christmas Day I hope.”

“Yes darling, I’ll have 24 hours before reporting back for duty.”

“Great. We are having a Christmas dinner for all the patrols here in the hotel. It’s booked in for five in the afternoon.”

They decided to go shopping for gifts for his patrol. They walked through the bazaar glancing in the shops. “What would you like for Christmas?” he asked her.

“I already have it,” she murmured hugging his arm. He bought various things for the lads, before stopping for a coffee in a small café.

He glanced at his watch. It was almost five and he realized they had not eaten all day. “How about we have a steak at your restaurant tonight?”

She nodded, “but I’ll need to go home and change.” He hailed a taxi and put her in it, after agreeing to meet her at the hotel at seven.

He retraced his footsteps back to a shop where he had seen her looking at a fine white lace shawl and bought it.

The doorbell rang at 7:05, he threw it open and stopped. She had changed into a scarlet sheath dress with a halter neck cut daringly low in the neckline. Her hair was brushed into a rope that hung over her left shoulder. She had applied makeup to her eyes and wore a lipstick that matched her dress.

“Are you going to let me in?” she asked in an amused voice.

“Err yes of course,” he stammered moving out of the way.

“I take it I pass inspection,” she chuckled as she made her way into the room, placing her overnight bag on the ottoman.

“Sharon you look absolutely stunning,” he mumbled.

She laughed “I thought I might, going by your condition.” He glanced down at the bulge in his slacks suddenly feeling ashamed.

He moved to the bed, picking up the shawl, then put it around her shoulders. “Shaun,” she gasped “this is the one I was looking at.”

He smiled “It looks lovely on you darling.”

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. He could smell her perfume as he pulled her closer to him. She groaned “Later darling, I’m starving.” Reluctantly he moved away and she rummaged in her handbag and produced a handkerchief which she used to wipe his lips before going into the bathroom.

In the taxi he could feel the heat from her thighs. She was holding his hand and when she looked at him she would scratch his palm, sending his senses reeling.

After dinner as they danced her body was pressed close to him, knowing the condition he was in.

“Miss Silverman, you realise you are not going to get much sleep tonight,” he whispered.

She gave a throaty chuckle “I’m relying on it.”

In the taxi going back to the hotel he kissed her, his hand cupping her breast feeling her erect nipple.

In the lift they kissed with Sharon pushing her body hard against him as she groaned in frustration.

By the time he had his room door open he had already started to undo her dress. Inside he peeled off his clothes watching as she wiggled out of the dress, leaving her in a small red pair of panties.

He was naked when he took her into his arms again. “Oh God but I love you so much,” he murmured into her hair. They kissed with their tongues sliding over one another. His hands slid inside the panties, gripping her firm buttocks pulling her on to him. She groaned at the sensation then moved back pushing the panties down to her ankles where she kicked them away.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed. She lay on her back looking up at him, her legs bent and opened for him has he lowered himself into her.

After, they lay facing each other and he had his arm over her, his hand lightly running up and down her flawless skin. “It’s never been like this before,” he murmured.

She smiled “It was pretty intense; I have to agree.”

“I’m curious, when you came last night you knew we would make love.”

She stroked his face, “I had been thinking of it for over two weeks. The more I thought about it the more excited I became,” she explained.

“Sharon, you know I want to marry you, don’t you?”

“Shaun, let’s not talk about marriage until this war is over. I love you darling and that’s not going to change.”

He nodded pushing her over on to her back as he bent to kiss her. He looked down on her, “What time do you have to leave tomorrow?”

“7:30. I have to change back into my uniform and they’re picking me up at 9.”

She suddenly pushed him onto his back and then straddled him, guiding him into her. She gave a shudder has she sank down. Her legs were either side of him, his chest supporting her arms as she began to rise and fall.

When he awoke the next morning, the bed was empty. She had gone. He glanced at his watch. 8:45. He climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. Glancing in the mirror he saw her lipstick marks all around his face and neck. He smiled remembering how it had been a pretty intense night.

After breakfast he went out walking to the bazaar. There was a goldsmith’s shop he wanted to find.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.