The Way of War - Cover

The Way of War

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Lane

Chapter 18

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The Way of War The sequel to the Tides of War. The year is 1940 and David Ramage's grandson is posted to North Africa. There Shaun Ramage locks horns with the desert fox, Rommel. He meets an enigmatic girl and falls in love

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War  

The five officers came to attention in front of Captain Silverman’s desk.

“Please be at ease gentlemen and grab yourselves a chair.” He waited until they were all seated before continuing.

“I called you all here to hear my views regarding Z Patrol. It is my opinion, and I stress only my opinion unfortunately, that we have not heard the last of General Rommel. I’ve made a study of the man and I’ve read everything he has ever written. He is without doubt the most able of Hitler’s generals which leads me to believe that at some point in the near future he will attack. But this time he won’t stop at the frontier of Egypt but press on to Suez itself.

“I believe he is allowing the Allied forces to extend themselves until our lines of supplies are dangerously extended. Now this is all, I admit, superstition, but if I am right then Z patrol will be needed.”

He allowed his comments to sink in before continuing. “Our American friends have produced a small rugged four-wheel drive truck. It’s called the Willy’s Jeep and I’m assured it can travel at 65 miles an hour and cross heavy terrain.” He reached on to his desk and produced several photographs which he distributed to the men in front of him. Whilst they studied the photographs he continued.

“Whist I know these would not have the range or carrying capacity of your Chevrolet 30cwt trucks, they could be useful due to their small size and nimbleness. They could be supplied by the Chive’s in regard to fuel and used for attack purposes. They could mount a .50 calibre machine gun in the rear and Vickers K in the passenger seat.” He smiled, “Of course we have to get them first and find out how good they are. They are sending six out for us to evaluate along with six Browning .50 calibre machine guns and ammunition.

“Now what I propose that in the interim period we start reconnaissance of the area in which we are likely to be engaged. I assume that if, as I fear, Rommel does attack we should be able to hold him at El Alamain due to the Qattara Depression guarding our flank. The area in front of that will be our battle ground. Also we should adopt Captain Ramage’s tactic of moving west after an attack and hole up. I’ve given this some thought though it’s not likely that there are going to be handy caves to hole up in. Most of the terrain is somewhat flat and featureless. Which brings me to the Teraquas.” He saw the puzzled look on their faces and chuckled.

“The Teraquas are a nomadic tribe closely related to the Turag’s of Algiers. They have a reputation of violence and most other Bedouin tribes steer well clear of them. Even we and the Germans treat them with caution. Their camps are easily recognisable by the large black tents they use, a tent that could easily hide a 30cwt truck and jeep.” He saw the light of understanding coming to their faces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.