The Way of War - Cover

The Way of War

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Lane

Chapter 15

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The Way of War The sequel to the Tides of War. The year is 1940 and David Ramage's grandson is posted to North Africa. There Shaun Ramage locks horns with the desert fox, Rommel. He meets an enigmatic girl and falls in love

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War  

Bobby was in the lounge chatting to some infantry officers when Shaun returned to the hotel.

He beckoned Shaun over to join them and quickly introduced them all. They both had dressings on their arms or legs. It seems they had been wounded and shipped back to the hospital but due to the numbers arriving for treatment they had been assigned to stay here at the hotel and report to the hospital to have their dressings changed.

“These chaps were saying we have pushed the enemy back all along the front and that they’re in full retreat.”

Shaun nodded at the information, “But I wonder what Rommel intends to do about it since he normally has a trick up his sleeve.”

They all sat down and Bobby ordered drinks. It seemed that, according to the officers, it had not all been plain sailing for the Allies. “Their 88mm guns are murder on our tanks. Our chaps can’t get to them with the guns they have. They have to wait for artillery support or the RAF to clean them out.”

They talked for a further half hour before leaving. Bobby told him that Tim and Bill were out on a date. It seemed Carol, Bobby’s girl, was on duty that night. “I’ll see her tomorrow night to say goodbye, and then it’s back to the bloody sand-fly. How about you, Shaun? How’s it working out with you and Sharon?”

Shaun hesitated, “It’s early days yet, Bobby,” he said in a noncommittal voice.

After dinner he went upstairs and began to pack his valise and have an early night.

As he was leaving the dining room after breakfast, a lobby boy waylaid him with a message. It was from Sharon. She wanted him to ring her at the number she had given.

“Second Officer Silverman how can I help you?” The voice at the end of the telephone answered. “Hello, Sharon. I’m returning your message. It’s Shaun.” There was a moment’s hesitation, “Hello Shaun, I ... I wondered since it’s your last night of leave if you would like to have dinner with me at the flat.

“What are you cooking?” he asked in a jocular voice.

“I thought pasta, but if you would like something else.”

“I love pasta, especially when the chief is a raven-haired beauty.” He could hear her chuckling at the other end of the line.

“Pasta it is then, say 8:30. I’m on duty until 6:30.”

“Fine I’ll bring the wine. Until 8:30 then.” He heard the connection switch off.

The door to the flat was open as he stepped out of the lift. On entering the lounge he noticed her uniform coat thrown over an armchair along with her hat and handbag. “Make a drink. I’ll have one too.” A voice cried out from the kitchen, “I didn’t get away until 7:30 so I’m running very late ... sorry.”

He poured out the drinks and took hers into the kitchen. She was in the process of putting the pasta into a steaming sauce pan alongside other pans that were on the stove. The heat in the kitchen hit you as you walked in. Sharon was still in her uniform skirt and blouse, her hair still in a bun behind her head but a few strands had worked free and were falling across her face. Perspiration covered her forehead.

“Don’t look at me, Shaun, I look a mess ... I wanted so much to be ready for you tonight. This bloody war.”

He gently took her into his arms, moving the strands of hair away from her face. “You look stunning” he murmured and gently kissed her. “Now is there anything I can do to help? I have a boy scout badge that says I can cook.”

She looked at him, “Well you can keep an eye on the sauce. Stir it now and again but don’t let it boil. I’ll go and have a shower and be back in thirty minutes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.