The Way of War - Cover

The Way of War

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Lane

Chapter 14

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The Way of War The sequel to the Tides of War. The year is 1940 and David Ramage's grandson is posted to North Africa. There Shaun Ramage locks horns with the desert fox, Rommel. He meets an enigmatic girl and falls in love

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War  

Two days later Shaun had a message from reception, a Miss Silverman would be at the hotel that evening at eight and wondered if he would join her for a drink.

She was wearing a yellow summer dress with a cardigan hanging on her shoulders when she walked through the doors. He led her to a table in the corner of the bar and ordered vodka and tonics for them both.

He sat still and lit a cigarette, has he waited for her to speak. He could see she was wrestling with what she had to say, finally she spoke.

“Shaun I know you must be wondering why I wanted to see you tonight, after what I said the last time we met.” She took a deep breath before continuing, “You see I work for my father in his office, so I’m aware of what he has in mind for you and the others. I know the missions you may have to carry out will be extremely dangerous. Shaun I couldn’t go through the heartache I went through with Peter’s death again. That’s why I said what I said. It would be very easy for me to fall in love with you, but I know I mustn’t.”

Shaun just looked at her for a few seconds before replying. “Sharon I know I am in love with you, and I’ve never said that to any girl before. Death is always on the cards during a war, it comes with the territory. But we can’t keep thinking about it, otherwise we would have no future to think off, and I would like to have a future with you Sharon.”

Her face crumbled, “Shaun you are making this difficult for me, I’m trying desperately trying not to become involved.” He reached over and took her hand “Sharon you became involved when you kissed me.”

A tear formed in her eyes and she squeezed his hand, “I know I did, I was foolish. I have to leave in a moment I’m meeting Daddy for dinner.” She rose up from her chair gathering her handbag. He walked around the table and took her in his arms and kissed her, he held it for a few seconds before breaking the contact. She stood there with her eyes closed and a shiver went through her.

“I think it’s too late for the both of us,” he murmured softly.

She looked at him and gave a little nod. He followed her outside and kissed her again has her taxi arrived.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.