The Way of War
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Lane

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Way of War The sequel to the Tides of War. The year is 1940 and David Ramage's grandson is posted to North Africa. There Shaun Ramage locks horns with the desert fox, Rommel. He meets an enigmatic girl and falls in love

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War  

The Ford staff car drew up in front of the imposing entrance to the Nile Palace Hotel. Three boys in smart uniforms with a red fez upon their heads descended upon the car.

Bobby handed the keys to the car to one of them. “Have it cleaned and polished,” he said handing over a few Egyptian pounds.

The officers made their way inside, moving to the reception desk. After booking in they were conducted to their rooms, followed by a boy carrying their canvas valises.

Shaun’s room had a balcony overlooking the gardens and swimming pool. After tipping the boy, he stripped and entered the marble bathroom, turning on the shower.

Twenty minutes later he emerged refreshed from the long drive. He unpacked and put on his uniform. Picking up his wallet, cigarettes and lighter he made his way down to the foyer.

The hotel had not changed that much from his last visit, the most noticeable difference was the lack of uniforms crowding the foyer. Must be the gearing up for the big push, he surmised.

Bobby and Bill were already in the bar has he entered.

He joined them in a booth. Beckoning to a passing waiter, he ordered beers. “So, have we decided where we go tonight?”

“I thought the Green Serpent,” Bobby murmured. Bill laughed, “You want to see that belly dancer again, you randy sod.”

Shaun chuckled. Bobby had become infatuated on their last leave with a belly dancer who even he thought was rather good, if not a little too well endowed in the belly area.

At that moment Tim showed up. “What’s going on?” he asked.

“We are trying to decide where we go tonight but Bobby wants to see the belly dancer at the Green Serpent.” Bill replied.

“I rather fancy the Officers Club. In case you haven’t noticed there’s a marked lack of uniformed personnel around. So all those WAAF’s WREN’s and WACS, not to mention the nurses, must be getting quite lonely about now,” Tim said with a grin.

“You know Tim, my boy, I think you are on to something with that idea.” Bill said.

“OK, how about we spend an hour or two at the Club and if we draw a blank we go on to the Green Serpent?” Bobby looked around the group seeking their agreement.

“Fine by me,” Shaun murmured “but the Green Serpent is in a rough area, so make sure you are carrying.”

Although they didn’t wear side arms in the city, they all had weapons that they concealed when out in some of the areas of the city. Shaun had a Walther PPK, courtesy of a German staff officer, that he kept in an ankle holster. Bobby kept a Browning Hi-Power stuck in the back of his trousers. The other two had Berettas.

The Cairo Officers Club had been started back in the First World War. Over the years it had many face lifts. Not the least was provision for a ladies’ powder room, now that ladies wore uniforms.

On entering the Club they noticed immediately the lack of male personnel. “Looks like our luck is in, chaps,” Bill murmured seeing the number of unattached female officers present.

Shaun went to the bar to order drinks, remarking to the barman about the lack of male officers in the room.

“Most are up the front, sir. Leave was cancelled last week for most of them. There’s only rear echelon officers here tonight,” the barman said noticing Shaun’s Scorpion shoulder badge of the LRDG.

Shaun turned to follow the waiter who had picked up the tray with the drinks. He noticed Tim was chatting to four WRENs sitting at a table with Bill and Bobby close by.

Tim moved towards the bar, passing Shaun, and murmured in passing “The blonde’s mine, keep your hands off.”

Shaun indicated to the waiter to place the tray on a table near to the WRENs. It seemed that Bill and Bobby had already staked a claim to two of the girls and were in deep conversation with them.

The fourth WREN, who was a little plump, stood up gathering up her handbag, “Well, have a good night girls, duty calls.” With that she made her way to the entrance of the club.

The pretty blond girl smiled at Shaun, “Poor old Kate. She is on duty tonight but Nancy should be joining us later Captain.”

It transpired that the blond, whose name was Carol, was having a birthday drink with the other girls called Ann and Janet. Tim ordered a bottle of champagne to get the party going.

Shaun sat back in his chair enjoying the banter of the men with the girls.

After about thirty minutes he noticed Carol wave to someone behind him. He turned to see a tall girl wearing the rings of a second officer at the bar entrance walking towards their table.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.