The Way of War - Cover

The Way of War

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Lane

Chapter 4

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Way of War The sequel to the Tides of War. The year is 1940 and David Ramage's grandson is posted to North Africa. There Shaun Ramage locks horns with the desert fox, Rommel. He meets an enigmatic girl and falls in love

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   War  

By the end of the week Sue was back in action with a new engine, gearbox, driveshaft, and differential. Titch had replaced her old sand tyres with the new ones. He had taken great pains to paint out the RAF blue, replacing it with the sand coloured paint. Sargent Blake had fixed a mount for the .50 calibre machine gun and had checked out the Vickers Ks.

Captain Frazer had been called to headquarters and everyone was speculating the reason for this. It became clear when he returned.

He called a meeting of officers and senior NCOs.

Jane’s Second Lieutenant Tim Morris and his Sargent Walker, Gloria’s Second Lieutenant Bill Drake and his Sargent Haney, along with Shaun and Sargent Blake, were in attendance.

Once everyone was in the tent he began.

“Tim, you won’t be going out on road watch. As soon as Bobby gets back we are going to prepare for a special operation. Until he returns you will be making a cache of fuel, water, and provisions ready for a deep offensive into enemy territory. The target, gentlemen, is the airbase outside of Dena.”

He watched the reactions to this. Smiles appeared on all their faces.

Ted continued, “The object is to destroy as many of the bombers there as we can. There is a large convoy that will shortly be running the blockade to reach Alexandria. Malta will supply air cover when it is in range. After that it is Command’s wish to assist that convoy by reducing the enemy’s capacity to harm it. Our Patrol has been given the task of achieving that. We will be using all four trucks in this attack. Shaun will be in command, with Bobby 2nd in command. I shall let Shaun develop a plan of action for consideration. That will be all, gentlemen.”

Once outside he told the other officers to start rounding up all the jerry cans they could find and asked Sargent Blake to find the Prof and to report to him at his tent.

Sargent Blake and the Prof arrived as ordered and took a seat on his cot. Shaun already had his map laid out on his table. He quickly brought the Prof up to speed on the intended operation.

“Well, chaps, this is not going to be a tea party. It’s about 600 miles to the target if we jump off from Sidi Barrani so it could take up to a week to get there. After the attack every Axis asset will be gunning for our blood.” He let that sink in before continuing.

“I think the best course of action will be to reconnoitre the route and target and at the same time we can establish where to make the cache. What I need from you Prof is a safe route to avoid the enemy.”

Over the next three days the men got Sue ready for the reconnaissance. Shaun had talks with Ted, Bill and Tim. Bobby had been recalled and should reach base in two days.

The men checked their personal equipment. Each had a Shernagha scarf either around their necks and shoulders, or in the case of the Prof, worn on the head. Their sidearms ranged from Browning Hi Power to P38s and, in Shaun’s case, a .45 automatic that had belonged to his grandfather. He also had his grandfather’s Cartwright .303 rifle due to the fact that, like his grandfather, he was left-handed.

With the exception of Sammy, the men also carried submachine guns with the MP40 being favored by most due to its lightness over the Thompson, although Sargent Blake carried a Thompson liking its bigger bullet. Sammy had a SMLE .303 with a telescopic sight and was the patrol’s marksman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.