Love's Masters - Cover

Love's Masters

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Chapter 10: An Adventure with Leanne

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: An Adventure with Leanne - Tim begins to use his telepathy more freely and shares his secret with more people starting with his friends at summer camp. At school, Tim plays on the football team, works out sexy dances for the school's dance squad, and helps his principal build a peer tutoring program to cover Tim's use of students in his own endeavors. Life goes along well until someone decides Tim is the perfect subject for their own endeavors.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

January 26th - February 23rd, 1987

I need to backup and cover somethings.

After spending a week and a half following Crow Academy’s schedule in two periods where I alternated between two classes and attended the rest normally, I found myself dissatisfied with that and convinced the teachers and Dr. Higgs to allow me to go at my own pace in just six classes full time. Other than classes that were participation-based like gym, I could use the class time to zip through the assignments and take the tests. The idea was I could spend two-thirds of the semester covering those six classes, then the remaining third focused on three more giving me a total of nine classes instead of six or eight. I personally felt I could complete the semester in half the time, but Dr. Higg’s insisted we plan it out that way and just see how things go.

The requirement to continue the independent study was I maintain a minimum of a B average in all my classes or I’d have to slow down. After getting straight As at Crow and the previous semester, I was pretty confident I could swing it. Apart from some papers in English and history, all my written work had to be done in class. That was Higgs’s requirement to ensure I attended class at least most of the time in addition to my drawing/tutoring. That worked for me really well. I usually could pop into the teacher’s head and get help without disrupting what they were doing. When I wasn’t in class, I was supposed to be in the library to access more reference material. That’s where everyone thought I was whenever I was doing other things.

Some classes were more challenging to complete the work at the pace I wanted to go than others. Chemistry was the worst, but the teacher, Mr. Drystone, and I worked out a system where I could do my labs during his free period (no students) fourth period three days a week where I wasn’t bothering the other students. My second period was chemistry and fourth period was history, so when I spent my fourth period doing chemistry labs, I went to my history teacher’s class second period.

Mr. Drystone was a pretty cool guy. There were a few labs where we went way beyond what the assigned experiment called for just because we could, but most of the time, he let me do my lab unassisted as he graded papers or whatnot.

Linda and Missy had taken off their rings a week after Ben had, but everyone else was still in, including Ben. Ben stopped participating in the gay sex, but Suzi had gotten tired of it, and we rarely ever needed to activate their slave personas anyway. Even Joey admitted the whole sex slave thing was getting old. They had all become our friends that we had sex around or with.

On Sunday, February 8th, my dad, Joey’s dad, Joey, Brad, John, the twins and I flew up to Seattle and watched the NBA All-Star game. We got to watch Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Julius Erving play live in front of us. The guys and I were all star-struck, being unable to believe we were breathing the same air as some of these legends.

My dad warned me and Joey ahead of time not to even try peeking into anyone’s heads while we were there as there were “seers” safeguarding the place. Seers apparently could sense when someone used their telepathic abilities, and some were pretty powerful telepaths themselves. The Crow Academy had had a seer named Harriet working there teaching some of the ethics courses. She used her seer abilities more to protect the campus from intruders rather than policing the students.

The following weekend was incredibly special to the threesome. Not only was Valentine’s Day that Saturday, but Suzi’s sixteenth birthday the day before it on Friday the 13th, and we had tickets to the concert on Sunday.

Joey and I spent the night Friday at her house in the basement along with Brad, Tracy, Christine, Mindy and the twins.

Even though everyone was spending the night, Joey and I were surprised the three of us were going to be allowed to sleep together on an air mattress. I’m not sure how Suzi managed to pull that off. Suzi’s dad wasn’t happy with the arrangement, and for a while, I honestly thought he’d end up sleeping down there too.

You see, Suzi’s brother Jason was supposed to come home that weekend but called shortly after Joey and I arrived saying he couldn’t make it. That flustered Suzi dad, for he had been counting on Jason to keep things from getting out of hand, especially when it came to the sleeping arrangements.

Over the phone, Jason wished Suzi a happy birthday and told her he had something special lined up for her next time she visited. Before the call was over, Suzi put me on the phone with him with the express purpose so I could find his mind and find out what his surprise was, but I couldn’t locate him in the few minutes I had him on the phone. Being on campus, I suspected there were simply too many minds around him. I had finally figured out that had a lot to do with whether I could find people’s minds I knew well.

While Suzi’s parents rarely came downstairs, we behaved for the most part. There was some making out, some kinky spin the bottle and truth or dare, but no sex or even partial nudity. We were too busy laughing and goofing around to do anything else.

After being up until nearly three in the morning, Brad and Joey were dragging their asses when they got up for basketball practice. The rest of us slept in and I didn’t leave until it was nearly noon.

The twins and the other girls stayed as they were all going out to get their hair done together for the dance.

That was the first dance I took Suzi to in over a year. Joey took Sheryl, Brad took Tracy, Ben took Julie, John took Dawn, the twins were going with a couple guys on the basketball team, and a number of ring slaves went together too. Mindy’s and Christine’s dates were not steady boyfriends, just guys who had asked them to the dance. The limos air systems got a workout that night as we didn’t have an orgy back at my place afterward despite everyone pushing for it.

No, that was our night to be together, and we wanted it to be special without anyone else involved. Suzi’s parents were allowing Suzi to spend the night with us once a month going forward, and that had been an uphill battle. Earlier that week before dinner at the Asters, Suzi’s mom had given Joey and me her version of the talk while Frank stood by looking ominous while nodding and grunting his agreement to her words.

This was huge for us. We were legitimately a threesome - or a throuple as John had jokingly called it - and didn’t have to hide it anymore. While we weren’t going public, this meant we no longer had to go behind the parents’ backs about having sex together. Suzi not being on the pill anymore kind of complicated that, but in a way, that just made it even more special. Being telepathic did allow us to track her fertility window a lot more accurately.

At the dance, Joey and I alternated dancing with Suzi and other girls. We didn’t really keep score, and for the final dance, Joey and I shared control of my body. We knew the grapevine was going to be busy on Monday, especially when Joey came over and gave Suzi a long hot kiss right after the song finished.

After saying goodbyes and seeing the twins and their dates off in their limo for a mind-bending suck, we climbed into our limo and headed straight for my place.

As the limo got underway, Joey and I loosened our collars while Suzi sighed happily and said, “I feel like we just got married and are heading for our honeymoon.”

Joey snickered and said, “Dibs on carrying the bride across the threshold.”

I said, “Oh yeah? Are you going to come back and carry me too?”

Suzi said, “Wouldn’t that be perfect? The three of us?”

Joey said, “You’re thinking of that dream I had last year again.”

Suzi turned around, slipping her leg over his thigh and said softly in his face, “I thought it was a wonderful dream.”

Joey said, even softer, “I wish it was possible. But you know it’s illegal.”

Before Suzi could respond, I moved beside them, put my face up to theirs, and said, “We don’t have to be married to live together. There’s nothing illegal about that.”

Joey added, “Don’t worry about it, Suz. We’ll figure it out when the time comes.”

Suzi gave him a kiss on the lips, then gave me one. When she gave us a patient look, Joey and I just looked at each other knowingly before exchanging a kiss too.

Suzi slipped off Joey and sat between us and we spent the half-hour drive just talking about the party, the dance and our upcoming plans for Leanne. Ever since they had first become physically involved with Leanne, they had been helping me plan out the lessons.

Joey was unusually jovial, and it took me a while to realize he was a little nervous for some reason. When we arrived at my home and stepped out of the limo inside the main garage, Joey picked up Suzi and carried her to the elevator. Once we were on the second floor, it was my turn to carry her into my bedroom.

When I put her down and Suzi rushed to the bathroom to pee, I asked Joey, “What are you nervous about?”

Joey looked at me with mild disbelief and said, “Don’t you remember what she asked me for for her birthday on your birthday?”

I had to think about that a moment, but then it hit me, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

Joey punched me in the arm and said, “Fuck you. You’ve already done it.”

I said, “Shit, Joey. It’s not that big of a deal. It’s just flesh and skin. And it’ll be your flesh and skin.”

Joey sighed and said, “I know, but ... Shit.” He then said in a hushed voice, “Will it end there? Or will she push us to do more later?”

I shrugged and said, “Does it really matter? We feel both sides of it in the three-way. If we do it, it’ll only be between us. She won’t ask us to suck anyone one else off. It’s just like how we’ve never fucked another guy.”

“You really aren’t worried about it? You’re not ... just a little grossed out about it?”

I looked him in the eyes as I felt myself out about it and then said, “I’d be grossed out about sucking Ben or anyone else off who isn’t you. Like I said, we’ve felt it from both sides in the three-way. In some ways, we’ve both already done it dozens of times. The only difference in actually doing it is that we’re in control of the mouth.”

Joey relaxed a little and said, “I guess I see what you mean.”

I said, “Because I hadn’t done it myself before, it was actually a little fun doing it. But I didn’t really get off on doing it. Well, maybe a little, but that was just because it was ... uh, naughty.”

Joey chuckled and said, “You enjoy being naughty, huh?”

I wiggled my eyebrows and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Joey asked, “What if Suzi asks you suck me off with your own mouth?”

I paused to think about that, giving Joey the opportunity to start undoing my shirt like I had his. I sensed Joey’s amusement in this, so I motioned to him to look at me.

When he did, I asked, “How do you feel about the reverse?”

Joey said gently, “I asked Ben to suck me off once. It didn’t do anything for me to have that kind of power over another guy, so later, I was confused about why I had him do it. I realized I did it because I knew at some point Suz would push us to do it and I was seeing if a guy could do it better than a girl. I couldn’t tell much difference.”

Joey shrugged and continued, “I don’t know, Tim. I don’t want to, but it isn’t the sickening thing it was back when Suzi used my mouth to suck you off that one time. I guess I’m okay with it as long as it’s like everything else we do. I mean, it’s not like we’re going to want to do it on our own. Not with all the girls around.”

I nodded and said, “That’s pretty much where I’m at too.”

We both had mischievous grins on our faces while helping each other finish undressing when Suzi came out wanting help with her dress. With the clothes being formalwear, we weren’t in a hurry to strip as we had to hang everything up properly so that it didn’t get overly wrinkled. And we had all night and morning to spend together, though we expected the twins would be joining us in the morning.

Once we were down to our underwear and headed to the shower, I snorted in amusement and said, “You’re right, Suz. This slow pace we’re taking does make it seem like we’re married or something.”

Joey said, “I hope not. They say marriage is the ultimate sex killer.”

Suzi asked, “Who says that?”

Joey said, “My dad, his dad and probably every married man on the planet.”

I countered, “Even Brad’s dad?”

Joey grunted and said, “You have a point there.”

As she turned on the water, Suzi asked, “Are you two trying to spoil the mood?”

Joey and I immediately said, “No,” and as one, we each took a leg and carried her into the shower.

Before setting her down, I formed the three-way links and Joey immediately swapped with Suzi and got down on her knees.

From Joey’s mouth, Suzi said with affection, “You remembered,” just as Joey used Suzi’s tongue to lick his cock.

I was grinning as Joey not only started blowing his own cock but stroking mine with her hand.

After Suzi and I watched him figure things out for a minute, Joey thought to us, <Will you two please get busy?>, then surprised us both by engulfing my cock.

Suz and I started making out, but then Joey and I started taking turns at blowing each other through Suzi. Eventually, we got tired of that game, so Suzi took back control and finished us both off.

We cleaned all three of our asses out intending to spend the night fucking every one of our four holes. And we did, slowly, taking turns in all three bodies in every position. We mostly did it in pairs, but we each took a turn being in the middle.

You can’t truly begin to understand how close we felt that night. To share each other’s thoughts, emotions and bodies was the magic we just couldn’t get with anyone else. You could do it with two people, but it just didn’t have the power the threesome had.

That night our threesome lovemaking was just that: Lovemaking. We held each other while coupled as much if not more than we did fucking. More than once, Suzi became so overwhelmed with emotion, we all three teared up. And to be honest, it wasn’t just Suzi.

And we didn’t just make love. We opened our minds up to each other without filters and shared our private thoughts. For the first time, we all three agreed the threesome was beyond breaking. The sex we’d had with others couldn’t compare to what we had together. And most importantly, Joey and Suzi finally accepted they were irreplaceable, and that somehow got us talking about who could fit in to make us a foursome.

Joey asked, “So Penny never had a chance?”

I asked, “A chance to do what?”

“To join our threesome to make it a foursome.”

Suzi firmly, “No. Absolutely not.”

Joey and I were both relieved and surprised by her strong emotions behind her response.

Seeing that, Suzi groaned and said, “All I wanted to do was help her. I had and have no interest in her becoming my permanent girlfriend. I don’t really even like her that much.”

Joey said, “That’s a relief.”

I said, “I have to admit she was pretty good at sex once she got into it. But you’re right. She’s not a good fit for us. Penny was too needy.”

Suzi said, “I agree. If we ever add someone else, they’d have to contribute something we lack and add more stability rather than they needing us.”

Joey said, “So they’d have to compliment us. What about another telepath?”

Suzi said, “No, I don’t think another telepath would work. They’d undermine your contribution.”

I said, “It should definitely be another girl. That would make things so much easier on the public front.”

Joeys said, “Fuck the public front. I don’t care what they think.”

Suzi said, “Well, I do. I’m thinking about running for class treasurer next year.”

Joey said, “Shit. Really?”

I asked, “Why not president?”

Suzi said, “That’s too much of a popularity contest. I like how Leanne was the power behind everything. That could be me next year.”

Joey and I looked at each other and chuckled, but other than Suzi rolling her eyes, she didn’t take offense.

Joey asked her, “Well, madam treasurer, what do you think a fourth would need to bring to our threesome to be worthy of making a foursome?”

Suzi said, “I don’t know. Ability wise I could see how another empath would work best. And I know for public appearances another girl would make things a lot easier, but you have to admit another cock wouldn’t be bad for doing what we’re doing tonight.”

It was Suzi turn to chuckle from seeing our sour expressions.

Suzi said, “If we added another girl, we wouldn’t all be able to couple together.”

I said, “We don’t all need to be physically coupled to share in the experience. Think of how coupled the twins are. You know they feel what each other feels. Another empath would likely be able to bridge the gap between two couples coupled.”

Joey said, “How likely is it to find someone like that, though?”

Suzi said, “I believe it’s more likely than you think. I can think of one person right now who could have fit in if given the chance.”

Joey and I asked, “Who?”

Suzi looked me in the eyes and said, “Someone who you got attached to. We both got attached to.”

I frowned at her, honestly having no idea who she was talking about. Nobody at school, I was sure of that. Brad was the closest person I could think of, but she wouldn’t have singled me out like that if she was talking about him.

I asked, “Not the twins?”

Suzi said patiently, “No, not the twins.”

Joey said with a touch of frustration, “You’re talking about that gay kid from camp.”

I exclaimed, “You mean Eric? No, Suz. No way! He’s just a kid.”

Suzi said, “I know you think of him that way now, but he’ll be a freshman next year. Eric’s smart, and he was fun.”

Joey said with amusement, “He did make you grin a lot. And Suzi took both of his cherries. If nothing else, that does make him a candidate.”

I groaned, “You can’t be serious.”

Suzi said, “I’m not about Eric. My point is there may be others out there that could fit. It’ll probably be up to you, Timmy, to discover them just like how you discovered Eric.”

Joey said, “Just like how you discovered Suzi way back in fifth grade.”

I scoffed, “I didn’t discover Suzi. If anything, it was the other way around.”

When Suzi didn’t deny that, I added, “Which makes girls like what my dad looks for not a good match.”

Both Joey and Suzi visibly agreed to that, then Suzi moved on top of Joey and said, “I think we’ve rested long enough. My turn to be in the middle.”

When the topic came up again, we decided we wouldn’t actively search for a fourth, but we would keep our minds open to the idea.

A few other significant decisions were made that night. We all recognized how our experiences with others had widened our own skillsets, so we lifted all the restrictions on who we had sex with and eliminated the need to ask permission beforehand. And after not experiencing any withdraw from the three-way on my birthday, we would include three-ways on our once a month parent sanctioned overnight stays. We also decided our asses were reserved for just the three of us, and not necessarily when all three of us were together or linked in.

I have no idea when we finally drifted off to sleep with Suzi between us. We were going to stay up to watch the sunrise, but we didn’t make it.

We slept until a quarter till noon, the twin surprisingly leaving us alone until then. The twins apparently thought it would be funny to let Suzi’s cousin Pete wake us up instead.

Pete and the twins were going with us to the concert that evening. Along with my four tickets, Suzi’s parents had purchased two tickets for Jason. Jason and I had agreed to use our spare tickets so the twins could come with us. Pete was taking Jason’s place.

Pete hadn’t been to my place or had spent any appreciable time with the twins before, so having him over that day made sense at the time. And while he knew Joey and I were both Suzi’s boyfriends, he hadn’t expected to find us asleep in our birthday suits together like that.

Like I said, the twins found it funny. After Suzi’s shriek catapulted both me and Joey to the foot of the bed, Pete had this look on his face that was so much like one of Suzi’s that Joey and I just stared at him for half a minute confused at what was going on.

Pete’s homosexuality had been publicly obscured by his long-time girlfriend, who just happened to be a lesbian. That changed earlier that year as he had come out of the closet thanks to Suzi’s instance he wouldn’t be bullied. Suzi had made me promise to protect him.

While I liked Pete, he was too much of a jock for my tastes. And ever since he came out of the closet, he tended to act effeminate around the other gay and bi guys, which in his mind included me and Joey. To be honest, that made me a little uncomfortable. I didn’t have problems with people being gay. But Pete’s personality was changing, and it creeped me out at how quickly it had progressed.

The twins found Pete a fascinating person. Thankfully, they were dressed so I didn’t have to try and muck with Pete’s memories or perception. Pete didn’t know about Joey’s and my abilities. After seeing how Jason worried about them, we weren’t going to burden Pete with our secret either.

The twins took Pete down to the game room where they showed him their ping pong skills while the three of us had one last quick fuck in the shower.

Pete thoroughly enjoyed himself, and surprisingly the twins stayed clothed and in character the entire afternoon. If the go-kart track had been dry, we would have spent some time go-karting, but instead, we spent our time in and around the pool and in the game room.

We met Suzi’s, Joey’s and my parents at Magnolia’s for dinner at five, then we were startled to learn they were all going to the concert as well but sitting in a different section.

Not just a different section. When we got there, they learned my dad had gotten them front row balcony seats while we were on the floor.

Oh, but I wasn’t disappointed. I spent half my time with my eyes closed letting the music flow through my soul. Joey said at times the twins and I were swaying with the music. I never knew classical music to be so moving before. The musicians were giving their all too, and the oboe soloist was swaying with the music whether she was playing or not.

I was on my feet clapping enthusiastically after each piece. I had to admit to myself that either that orchestra was that much better to move me like that, or my empathic abilities were a lot more sensitive than they were a year ago. From the way the twins were acting, I was leaning towards the latter.


At school the next morning, I was seriously dreading putting Leanne through desensitizing her for public nudity. And when Dr. Higgs called me down to the office in the middle of it, I thought I had really fucked up. Luckily Dr. Higgs didn’t pay Leanne much attention despite she being dressed in her one-piece swimming suit. He did give me a curious look concerning the collar, but he was taking Dr. Cain’s word I was following her instructions. I was in some sense. My mom had insisted on it after meeting Leanne that first weekend and scanning her mind.

Dr. Cain didn’t know the plan I was following. As far as Dr. Cain was concerned, I was just helping Leanne in becoming intimate with people. She didn’t know I was doing that by releasing all Leanne’s inhibitions towards sex.

Why was I doing it then? Because my instincts and power-lust were insisting on it. And Leanne wasn’t just anyone. She was intellectually brilliant but emotionally stunted. And after tuning not just Leanne’s ass but her vagina and nipples, I was certain whatever deficiencies Leanne had in the emotional department would be overcome by her overstimulated sex drive.

By the end of the week, I was seriously having issues with letting her go on Sunday. I was incredibly proud of Leanne, and at times I felt as if maybe she was the one to make us a foursome. Leanne was smart and would have a smoking body by the time her conditioning was finished. And she was into any kind of sex we’d be interested in having. But when I compared how Eric and I had gravitated towards each other to how I felt about Leanne, I realized my feeling towards Leanne weren’t that deep. There was no real chemistry between us, just the experience we had had together.

That weekend was very difficult for me, especially watching her lose herself in the sex she had with some of my dad’s male employees on Sunday.

Leanne and I met the next morning for what was to be our last official breakfast together. I admit I was still having a tough time keeping my fondness for her from interfering in what I knew was best. In Leanne’s case, the best was for her to go out and discover what she wanted for herself instead of depending on me to guide her any longer.

She, of course, had other ideas, insisting that she immediately start the physical conditioning my mother had undergone. I strongly considered extending our time together by putting her through the conditioning myself. The problem was, she really was starting to depend on me more than she should, and I guess that scared me a bit. Mostly because I was starting to enjoy having control over her like that.

I was so occupied by this conflict inside me, I didn’t even consider what her true motives were when she excused herself to go to the restroom. After spending ten minutes sitting at the table by myself, I suddenly realized she had gone after one of the seven men I had noticed her picking out when we had arrived.

I hurried to the restrooms, then followed the muffled moans to the employees only door. I took a deep breath and walked into the backroom. Leanne was on her hands and knees as one guy fucked her ass, another sucked her out, and a third was fucking her mouth like a maniac.

Leanne suddenly found her three partners leaving her there without finishing their job. But just as she started to say something to them, she noticed me standing by the door with a dark look on my face.

Leanne cried, “Why did you stop them?!”

“Because you’re endangering your own life by doing it that way,” I said. “Now, come on. Get dressed so we can go back to school.”

“NO!” she said, suddenly stubborn. “You said you don’t want me to depend on you for sex, but the first time I fuck someone you didn’t pick out yourself, you stop me! Bring them back, or so help me I’ll...”

“Let me tell you something you obviously haven’t thought of,” I said feeling a little angry at her demand. “Everyone I had you fuck, suck, or lick was first tested THREE times for every testable disease. I even had that guy you sucked in that bathroom checked out, along with the shoe salesman you fucked in the parking lot of the mall. And right now, those three are having their blood, urine, saliva, and semen taken by the nurse I’ve had here every morning just in case we needed her.

“I didn’t tell you about this shit because I didn’t want to discourage you with it while you were going through your training. But now it looks like you need some discouraging. You just can’t fuck every person who responds to your questioning look. Now, get your fucking clothes on and let’s get out of here!”

Back in 1987 where I lived, teenagers weren’t usually that worried about STDs. Oh, there were the occasional outbreaks of chlamydia, syphilis or gonorrhea, but they were all curable. Herpes was considered more of a nuisance than a disease. The most common thing people had problems with was crabs and the occasional pregnancy. AIDS and its recently named virus HIV were still thought to be an adult gay man’s disease at the time. The tests the nurse took samples for didn’t include one for HIV.

My precautions towards STDs were due to my mother’s insistence. Her infertility was due to a chlamydia infection damaging her fallopian tubes. That was all part of her version of the sex talk.

After I gave her my version of my mom’s STD speech, Leanne was quiet and didn’t even say a word when I passed right by the school and headed to the highway. I was feeling kind of bad for yelling at her, and despite everything I had told her - and myself - my desire to have one last roll in the hay with her was starting to get to me.

We were on the road for nearly an hour before she sighed and gave up on winning the silence contest.

Leanne said softly, “Tim? I’m sorry. I thought you would have wanted me taking the first opportunity to find someone on my own to fuck like a slut. I haven’t thought about the dangers involved since we started all this.”

I said, “I’m sorry too. I guess I wanted you to screw up this way so that it would be easier to let you go. You didn’t do anything I didn’t expect you to do. It was just a little sooner than I had thought.”

A few minutes of silence went by before she said, “Do you love me?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.