Love's Masters - Cover

Love's Masters

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Chapter 8: Leanne’s Animal and the Teddy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Leanne’s Animal and the Teddy - Tim begins to use his telepathy more freely and shares his secret with more people starting with his friends at summer camp. At school, Tim plays on the football team, works out sexy dances for the school's dance squad, and helps his principal build a peer tutoring program to cover Tim's use of students in his own endeavors. Life goes along well until someone decides Tim is the perfect subject for their own endeavors.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

helicopter

January 22nd, 1987 - January 5th, 1987

Leanne White probably had the highest IQ of anyone attending my high school for the four years I went there. She had so many scholarships offered to her and universities sending her their literature, she had to get a PO Box just so her parents didn’t have to spend twenty minutes every morning going through their mail. Okay, so she couldn’t have had that much mail, but that’s the reason her younger sister told everyone.

Leanne was very active in school activities, including the yearbook staff, class treasurer, played every woodwind instrument in the band, and also played tennis year-round. She practically made all the class president’s decisions for him, making her position as class treasurer only a technicality. The class president election was always a popularity contest, something which she had no desire or chance to win. But as treasurer ... hell, no one even ran against her the past two years. People figured that if the treasurer had brains, the money would stretch further. And everyone knew who had the most brains.

With all her scholastic success and activities, Leanne hadn’t seen any need for a social life. Ask any guy at the time what they thought their chances were of getting a date with her. If they hadn’t of slugged you for making such a request, they most likely would have laughed in your face. The key to knowing what Leanne was like as a person was to understand that anything that even appeared to be sexual in nature was simply below her level of interests. She had as much interest in going to a dance as she had to go and tease a pitbull in the nude. In other words, she was a prude.

So you could imagine my surprise when Leanne requested to see me about a personal matter. She had been one of the people Joey and I had implanted the suggestion to contact one of us if they had a desperate need for help and was willing to trade it for something most likely sexual in nature.

Standing in the middle of our private room, Leanne said, “I have often wondered what kind of research you do in order to gain such privileges such as your own private room. I know you have done a lot in tutoring people, but this seems a bit much for a limited tutor as yourself.”

“Limited, eh?” I said before deciding to let it pass.

The few times I had needed to talk to Leanne (which had resulted in ‘convincing’ her everything I was doing was on the up and up), I had learned she had a very high opinion of herself, but she wasn’t consciously aware of her demeaning statements.

“Limited in the sense that you are only a sophomore,” she logically reasoned aloud. “You couldn’t tutor junior or senior level classes, and certainly not in the highest difficulty of classes that I am taking.”

I wondered why she wasn’t taking classes at Barnhoff College like I envisioned myself doing in the afternoons my senior year, but I didn’t wonder enough to actually find out.

Instead, I said, “You might be surprised, but then you’re not here for help in classwork, are you. So, what is it that Leanne the Great needs from a lowly sophomore such as myself?”

“Good question. I’m not sure even why I asked to talk to you,” she said as she attempted to analyze the compulsion triggered by the implanted commands.

“Has something been bothering you that...” I stopped as I felt an intense wave of ... loneliness come from her.

It only lasted a moment before she took hold of herself and stomped her feelings back down with pure will power. My shocked expression startled her.

I was about to tell her I thought I knew what she wanted to talk to me about when she said, “I’m sorry for bothering you,” and walked out the door.

Even with my telepathic and empathic senses, I had a difficult time uncovering the cause of her deeply buried and tightly controlled feelings. It wasn’t until my lock on her mind started to break up that I noticed her minor slip up had triggered an avalanche. She was driving home thinking about ending her loneliness the quickest and least painful way.

When I felt her change course to head for a very dangerous road she knew, I lost my grip on her mind and couldn’t get her back.

I considered my options, then ran out to my shiny red Trans AM. If I hadn’t been on a mission of mercy, I would have thoroughly enjoyed my first use of the high-speed driving skills I had lifted from a couple of state highway police officers. And after having to divert the attention of two different police cars and honking my horn a lot, I got the idea of getting some emergency lights and a siren in case I had to do that again.

I loved that car. It was so sweet to drive 90mph in the 35 zones as I blanketed the road ahead of me to make everyone pull over. Even with my precautions, I nearly had an accident when I misjudged a turn and almost sideswiped a car on the shoulder.

Not only had I beat Leanne to her intended crash site, I had passed her up on the way, finding the commands for her to pull over just canceling themselves when I found her mind.

Gwen lived just down the road from where we had ended up, and Julie’s wasn’t much further away. I commanded Leanne to meet me at Gwen’s, then a few minutes later had to change that to Julie’s when I found no one at Gwen’s home.

Julie was both extremely excited and a bit embarrassed when she found me on her doorstep. But when she recognized Leanne walking up in a semi dazed state, all she could say was, “Her?”

“I didn’t pick her. Leanne came to me but chickened out before telling me anything. She would have kissed a big oak tree through her windshield if I hadn’t stopped her. Would it be all right if I sort her out here?”

Julie said hesitantly, “Uh, sure, I guess.”

There was something bothering her, and I didn’t catch on until I felt a presence I recognized when we approached her room.

As Julie reached to open her bedroom door, I said, “Oh ... Hey, I can just take her back to school. I didn’t mean to stop the fun you and Ben were planning.”

Julie went red, then opened the door wide. Ben was laying on her bed nude while another guy I didn’t know started to pull his pants on in a hurry.

Ben was about to apologize when I glanced back over at Julie for a second, then gave him a little smile with a quick wiggle of the eyebrows to let him know I was okay with it. Suzi had mentioned Julie had asked her if she could play with a friend of Ben’s. He must have tested clean.

Then I glanced over at the guy pulling his shirt on and asked, “So who’s your friend?”

“Greg, everything’s cool,” Ben said. “Tim, this is my cousin Greg. Greg, this is my ma ... my friend Tim.”

“Hi,” Greg said a little too loudly.

He was extremely nervous, and not just because we had caught him naked. He feared we had seen something that would have given away his lust for his cousin’s body. Greg was so nervous he was starting to sweat bullets. If it hadn’t been for Julie sitting down beside Ben to start stroking him, Greg would have probably left.

I called out in the hall, “Leanne, come in here, please?”

Sitting up, Ben asked, “What’s she doing here?”

I commanded Greg, “Go count the number of hairs on your nut sack and ignore everything we say until I tell you to stop. Then again, you didn’t have that much hair. Um, instead of counting them, just try and keep them from touching each other.

As I explained the situation, Julie put Ben back down on his back and started sucking him slowly. By the time I had finished, Ben was a bit glossy-eyed and hadn’t quite processed everything I had said near the end. And I had lost my train of thought for a moment when my roaming eyes had locked onto Julie’s jeaned ass sticking up.

Julie pulled off of Ben’s dick with a pop and asked, “So what are you going to do? Give her a social life?”

“I don’t know. If I forced a normal social life on her, she would have a tough time getting around her belief that everything she did was being motivated by a primitive mating ritual. Unless I remove that, she would probably end up suicidal again. A lot of her personality is based on that belief, so unless I want to change her into someone else...”

“Why don’t you ask her?” Ben said before grabbing Julie and pulling her on top of him. “She is the brain of the school.”

“Ask her what? She’s been trying to figure it out for herself for months now. She doesn’t have a clue what she’s missing in life, so she doesn’t...”

I paused when an idea came to me while Ben and Julie started to make out.

I asked, “Leanne, how does seeing Ben and Julie kiss like that make you feel?”

Leanne responded, “Like I’m watching a national geographic special on gorillas.”

“Doesn’t it stir anything inside you? Haven’t you ever wanted to kiss someone like that?”

“No,” she said very quickly. “I’ve never kissed anyone, and don’t intend to.”

“Shit. You’ve never even given your mom or dad a kiss on the cheek. No wonder you don’t have a clue what’s wrong with you.”

Julie’s shirt flew past my face, and once I saw they were really starting to get into it, I felt guilty about Greg missing out.

“Hey, if you two are going to keep going like that, maybe Greg should ... GREG!? Don’t pull them out, dude! I just meant straighten them. Oh, never mind.”

I turned back to the couple on the bed and said, “Ben, did you know he has the hots for you?”

“Huh?” Ben said, breathing hard. “Yeah, I guessed that.”

“That’s why we invited him to join us,” Julie said as she raised her hips so Ben could slip her pants down.

“We thought Suz might like him,” Ben said. “And I know he’s clean and everything. Depending on how he did today, we were going to talk to you about maybe ... you know.”

After sucking and fucking the other three whenever Suzi had wished, Ben had pretty much accepted bisexual sex and had enjoyed the last couple of sessions with Suzi. When he realized his younger cousin was spending a lot more time at his house and seemed to be looking at him more than was normal, he suspected his little talk and demonstration about jerking off last year had made more of an impact than he thought.

Ben had started mentioning more sexual topics, getting eager responses from his freshman cousin. But because he couldn’t know for sure if Greg was an interested bi or a straight with an innocent reason for the wandering eyes, Ben had kept his desires focused on Julie for the time being. But he was hoping his cousin would join them in their sexual play, and even sometimes considered having a twosome with him someday.

As I examined Greg’s mind, I had the distinct feeling that whatever happened that day would most likely affect the rest of his life. He wanted sexual guidance from his older cousin more than sexual intercourse. Oh, I had no doubt he was bisexual. He certainly was interested in guys, but not more than girls. Honestly, if he wasn’t such a string bean, he would have been a perfect addition to Suzi’s boys.

Ben and Julie had been working towards having sex with him for the past four days. They had gone out to the movies where Ben and Julie had necked in his presence for a while. The next day, Ben offered Greg a lift home from school. Greg had been a little disappointed when Julie walked up to Ben for a kiss and got in the front seat of the car before Greg could.

Greg pretended he didn’t notice when Julie’s hand had slipped over to Ben’s crotch. But he didn’t expect the response Ben gave.

“Shit, Julie ... I’m driving here. Why don’t you go in the back and blow Greg if you’re that horny? I’m sure he won’t mind, will you, Greg?”

Julie gave Greg one of her “I’m game,” smiles and raised an eyebrow to ask Greg’s permission.

“Um, I uh...” Greg stalled.

“I promise I won’t bite,” Julie had said humorously as she crawled into the back seat.

Julie had given him his first blowjob in the back of Ben’s car parked in the back lot of a church. Ben couldn’t resist pulling over and watching her do it when her mmmms sounded different than when she had sucked him. Once Greg had blown, Julie gave Ben a quickie, then commented how similar their cum had tasted. Greg and Ben had given each other a look that made them each wonder if the other had just imagined the same thing.

The following morning, Ben asked him over to Julie’s house, and Greg had hesitantly accepted. Julie gave Greg another blowjob after school in Ben’s car again, then gave him another in her bedroom after he had watched Ben and Julie fuck.

There wasn’t any hesitation that morning when Ben had asked him over again, and just before I had interrupted them, Ben had worked Greg’s confidence up enough to strip while Julie went to get rid of whoever was at the door. If I hadn’t interrupted them, Greg would have been in the midst of losing his virginity with Julie.

I felt a little disturbed by their attempt to seduce Greg, especially when he was still a virgin. But I knew I had no business enforcing my own personal beliefs in situations except when involving my abilities or myself, and I could only think of one valid concern there.

By the time I had finished my probing and had worked all that out, Julie was on top of Ben fucking like a rabbit but sounding like a herd of horny cattle.

Because I had put Greg and Leanne in a dreamstate, they had moved their attention to the action on Julie’s bed. I frowned when I found Leanne thinking of Julie in terms of a bitch in heat, viewing the scene as if someone had let the gate open and a stray dog had found its way in. She considered the use of sex for anything other than reproduction to be a remaining animal trait. A trait she believed she didn’t have.

Greg, on the other hand, was not so closed-minded. He very much wanted to join in on the action, but being in the dreamstate prevented him from doing so. But then I also felt that if my commands hadn’t restrained him, I was pretty sure he wouldn’t have acted on his desires unless one of the other two invited him to join them, and even then, he might not have.

Like I said, Greg wanted Ben’s guidance. He had absolutely no idea what would be acceptable to him and what wasn’t. He had been a bit worried about his attraction to his older cousin, but when Julie had given his first blowjob, he knew he wasn’t gay, and figured he would just let Ben initiate any sexual activity between them if Ben was that way. Greg was letting Ben decide whether he would be bisexual or straight, wanting to be whatever Ben was.

I nearly missed the climax when Ben came without Julie. But it was Julie’s fault since she had unmounted him and had him shoot all over her chest and mouth. After the last spurt, Julie laid down next to him and smeared his cum around with a finger before tasting it, then stirred it up again and pressed it up to his lips.

Ben’s tongue came out from its hiding place to taste his own seed, then proceeded to pull her finger in and suck on it like an infant. Julie led him by the finger to her left breast he naturally transferred his sucking to. His right hand went down to her cunt to frig while his mouth worked to cleaning his spunk up while waxing her skin with his spit.

I suddenly felt a surge in Leanne’s despair after Ben finished cleaning Julie up and the pair had moved into a loving embrace. Ben’s and Julie’s exchange of affection had triggered a battle between her mind and emotions. She had categorized all interactions between people into two groups. Intellectual and sexual. So if there wasn’t any intellectual purpose in doing something with someone else, she simply wasn’t interested. With all her intelligence and knowledge, she had made a mistake in a matter so elemental to the rest of us that it bordered on stupidity.

Friendship and love to her were simply tools for finding a mate. Since she wasn’t interested in having a child yet, she considered her moments of loneliness just another sexual related drive that she could repress. But I knew that her error would destroy her if she wasn’t helped to see it.

I had absolutely no intention of doing anything sexual with her. I respected her personal views - however ridiculous they seemed to me - and decided the best way to help her was to give her a demonstration of how bonds with other people were not necessarily sexual, just necessary. I decided that tomorrow I would become her best friend.

I sent her home in a slight trance that didn’t break until she was studying in her room, remembering only that she had gone home straight from school.

Once her car was out of sight, I sat down beside Julie on her bed, then took a moment to look at my two sleepy slaves.

“I’m glad you two have become close like this, and don’t mind you including others in your fun as long as you’re being careful. I know you only meant well thinking we would like you to find others to make slaves. But the fact is, we don’t want to you to find them for us. Don’t get me wrong. Suzi would probably be tickled pink by Greg if he had some more muscle. But she wouldn’t enslave someone as innocent as Greg is, and we definitely do not want anyone to lose their innocence just so she could use him as a toy.”

“But it isn’t like that,” Julie said a little darkly. “He’s not as innocent as he seems.”

“I know that. You don’t understand. It isn’t that he’s not ready for sex, it’s just that ... Well, he’s not ready to decide what kind of sex he wants. He’s depending on what Ben does and says just so he doesn’t have to make those kinds of decisions about himself.

“Ben, you need to talk to him about this stuff before you two go and do it with him. He’s like totally depending on you to decide what’s right and wrong for him. If you’re not careful, you could really screw him up.”

Ben groaned, “Talk to him? How? I mean, how do you tell your cousin you think you want to fuck around with him, but you’re not really sure? You say he’s depending on me to tell him what sex he should like, right? I’ve been asking myself the same question ever since I met you, and I still don’t know the answer. You expect me to figure it out for him when I can’t even do it for myself?”

“No,” I said marching Greg over to the bed. “I think you should just level with him and tell him what you just told me, then maybe you both can figure it out together. He’s never seriously considered anything beyond exchanging blowjobs with you, but he has jerked off thinking of anal sex a few times before he met Julie. I can’t tell for sure what would be best for him, but I think he would go straight pretty easily with Julie around. If you think you wouldn’t regret it later, that would be the safest thing to do.”

Ben said, “Fuck. If I hadn’t taken pity on him when I caught him humping that pillow, I wouldn’t have to worry about messing his life up. I just wish I knew if I’d be happy doing it with another guy on my own ... Hey Tim, how come you never had me do anything with you? Even Joey had me blow him once.”

Startled, I said, “He did? I didn’t know that.”

I took a moment trying to feel out why Joey would have done that, then rolled my eyes when the answer was obvious. Suzi.

I said, “Why would I want a blowjob from a guy when I have girls who happily offer. And then there are the twins.”

I knew what he was thinking without even peeking in his head, but I waited for him to say it aloud.

“Would it be okay ... If I tried it without being a slave?”

“As long as you understand I won’t be returning the favor. I don’t suck dicks.”

“Yeah, I know,” he said with a look of uncertainty while he reached over Julie and felt the lump in my pants.

“Wow,” he said a minute later as Julie got up so I could lay down in her spot.

“What?” Julie asked.

“It’s just that ... When Suzi had me do this stuff, it got me excited. I always thought it was something Tim did to make me feel good while I was in slave mode ... Shit. I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Ben said as he lowered his face into the crotch of my jeans and took a deep breath.

“You know who should be here?” Julie said from the foot of the bed.

“Who?” I replied as Ben nuzzled my crotch.

“Suzi. She would absolutely die to see this.”

Ben looked up, and we both stared at Julie, knowing how true her words were. It was no secret that Suzi fancied Ben more than the others because of his likeness to me and that she had a thing for two guys fooling around.

“Well,” Ben sighed, “I guess I know my answer anyway.”

I looked in his eyes and felt that familiar feeling pass between us. A mutual feeling of curiosity and excitement drew our faces closer until we both closed our eyes and let our lips meet.

My own excitement diminished rapidly once we had made contact, but Ben’s actually increased to where he pushed me on my back and sent his right hand to my crotch again. Ben’s hand had made its way into my pants before Suzi’s face flashed in my mind and brought me to my senses.

I quickly cooled Ben’s fires, then noticed Julie’s fires were aglow themselves. One little raising of the eyebrow was all it took to get Julie to wrap her nice ass around my raging hardon.

As I started my pumping, an idea came to me.

“Ben, lay down and get that thing hard again. Julie, you feel like getting all three of your holes plugged?”

“OH GOD ... YES! FUCK YES! YES! YES! OHHHH! YES!”

As Julie got comfortable (heh) on top of Ben, I pushed enough thoughts into Greg’s head that he thought I was just another of Julie’s boyfriends and prepared him for what was to come.

If there was one thing I loved more than Julie’s ass, it was Julie’s mouth. GOD, she was loud while Ben and I fucked her. And her mmmm’s when Greg fed her his dick made everything that much more erotic. Julie always could drive me nuts with her moans.

Julie’s heat had been so high that she came before any of us. Her orgasm shuddered through her and caused her anus to tighten its grip. My own orgasm peaked at that point, spurting my cum into the condom as she clasped her ass.

I rolled off onto the floor and laid there catching my breath and enjoying my post cum high. My mind drifted a little and I almost missed an “Erp” from Greg and a louder than normal gasp from Julie.

Julie sat up and was staring at Ben’s face. I couldn’t see what was going on, but when I heard the slurping sound, I sat up myself and looked.

Apparently Julie had spit Greg’s dick out without finishing the job, and in a rush of horniness, Ben had taken up the duty himself. The look on Greg’s face had been a mixture of surprise and a relieved happiness, but that was washed away by the lust he was feeling. The look in his eyes when he pointed them at Julie’s told her to get out of the way.

As soon as Julie got off Ben, Greg laid down on top of Ben and didn’t even hesitate to fit the tip of the large dick in his mouth. Julie and I just stood there dumbfounded, watching Ben grasp Greg’s ass to raise and lower Greg’s dick into his mouth in a humping motion while stimulating Greg’s rose with a thumb.

Ben’s thumb made short work of Greg’s rising orgasm. When Greg lost control and tried to hump madly, Ben easily held him off while going to town with his sucking.

Greg made squeaking noises as he reached his peak and came in jerky motions. Ben found his mouth being flooded by spunk but decided he didn’t really care for it all that much. But he gulped it all down anyway, then did the best he could to get whatever had overflowed.

Greg had forgotten Ben’s dick while he had cum, but while Ben used his tongue to clean up around the base of his dick, Greg decided he would do whatever it took to make Ben cum in his mouth.

Ben was just starting to come out of his daze of horniness when he was thrust back into it with a surge of activity from Greg’s tongue and a surge of blood to Greg’s re-hardening dick. So Ben started his own tonguing and used his thumb again, bringing Greg to a second orgasm quicker than the first time.

Determined to at least get Ben off once, Greg redoubled his efforts and forced Ben’s dick in all the way. Finding this too uncomfortable to maintain, he then took Ben’s dick out altogether and sloppily licked Ben’s balls and shaft. When he felt Ben’s thumb against his anus again, he instantly forced his hand under Ben’s ass and started stimulating it with two fingers.

Ben stopped his own efforts to bring Greg to a third orgasm, finding the effort too much to think about with the waves of pleasure shooting up his body from his ass. He spread his legs apart, then instinctively raised his knees to give Greg better access.

Greg wasn’t sure what to do when Ben’s rose relaxed and one of his fingers started to go in. But during his hesitation, Ben’s balls had retracted, telling Greg they were ready to shoot.

So Greg did the only thing he could think of. He released Ben’s captive testicle and sucked his dick back into his mouth before pushing the finger in.

Ben’s body stiffened with a moan, then have a few involuntary thrusts that nearly made Greg gag.

It was a few minutes before Ben realized his cousin was trying to get him off again. I felt his regret about losing control, then his guilt for taking advantage of his younger cousin. He glanced over at me with a pleading look, then frowned when he saw I wasn’t going to do anything.

“Greg, stop being such a faggot and sit up,” Ben said, still frowning. “And wipe that cum off your chin.”

The faggot remark had hurt, but it also had its intended effect of sobering Greg up.

Ben pointed his frown back at me as Greg got off and quickly gathered his clothes.

“How do I know you didn’t make that happen?” Ben said coldly. “It felt like something Suzi would have me do.”

My shocked expression wiped the frown off his face, but it returned when I said, “If I had, I would be butt fucking one of you while the other did me right about now.”

Ben said heatedly, “And who said we won’t?”

Feeling my hackles raising up, I said a little heatedly myself, “Look, Ben. I don’t like what you’re suggesting. I haven’t done anything to your true self except make you unable to tell anybody about this shit. And as far as Greg goes, you’re the one who took it this far, even after I warned you about it.”

“Fuck you, Tim. It wouldn’t be any trouble to make Greg forget all this, but you won’t, will you? Some friend you are.”

Julie said to Ben’s face, “Shut up before you say something that you won’t be able to apologize for later. You know Tim won’t make anyone do things that are against their nature. If he won’t fix your fuck-up, you can’t force him to go against his own nature.”

“Fuck. Don’t you start too,” Ben muttered before taking her advice.

As the rest of us started to get dressed, Greg said fully clothed, “That was not a fuck-up. I don’t know what you were talking about really, but I’ve wanted that to happen for months now,” he said, looking at Ben.

While struggling to pull his pants up, Ben said, “Yeah, I know you have. But...”

Greg said in almost a panic, “You don’t want to do it again, do you?”

“Shit,” Ben said as he gave up and dropped to the floor to get his tight jeans on the rest of the way. “We need to talk about it first, but right now, I’m not really sure if we should do it again.”

“I...” Greg said before running out of the room.

Struggling to his feet, Ben groaned, “Shit. This is all your fault. If you hadn’t come along and offered this deal to me, I would never have given a thought to doing it with a guy. I wish I...”

I looked him in the eye and said in a stern voice, “You were about to give in to your drug habit when I met you. That above all the other reasons was why I offered you this deal. You would have dropped out of school and never have had met Suzi or Julie. Nothing keeps you from taking that ring off your finger but you. So if you want to blame anything else on me, you will have to take the ring off first and never put it back on.”

The silence in the room was almost deafening as Ben stared at the slave ring on his finger. He was letting his emotions cloud his thinking, letting himself get angry at me instead of feeling the guilt for his own actions. When he reached to take off the ring, he hesitated long enough for Julie to intervene.

Grabbing his hand, Julie said, “Don’t? Please?”

He looked in her eyes, but her pleading gaze didn’t diffuse any of his anger. When he looked me in the eyes intending to pull the ring off defiantly, that familiar feeling formed again.

He felt my resolve to let him make his own mistakes so he would learn from them like everyone is supposed to. I let him feel the weight on my shoulders resisting every whim and urge to use my abilities in a dishonorable fashion, and he finally understood how important it was to me to never force something on someone else unless it was absolutely necessary. Ben also saw I wouldn’t just stand by and let them mess up their lives, but I had to give Ben the chance to fix things himself.

So it was a very large shock when Ben pulled the ring off anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.