Love's Masters - Cover

Love's Masters

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Chapter 4: Flying Solo

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Flying Solo - Tim begins to use his telepathy more freely and shares his secret with more people starting with his friends at summer camp. At school, Tim plays on the football team, works out sexy dances for the school's dance squad, and helps his principal build a peer tutoring program to cover Tim's use of students in his own endeavors. Life goes along well until someone decides Tim is the perfect subject for their own endeavors.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

October 22nd - November 9th, 1986

The rest of the week, we all went to class when we weren’t doing the tutoring thing. I used the knowledge copy a lot that week in small doses to keep everyone on top of their classwork.

Stan tried to pull some more shit at practice on Wednesday, and I ended up pulling him aside and tweaking his doggy programming. He really wasn’t a bad quarterback, and I felt I needed to balance what we had done to him.

And Suzi told me to do it.

I made a deal like what I had with the ring slaves with him. The doggy persona would be like someone else was doing it, be limited to short intervals and could only be triggered if he had been an asshole to someone. In exchange, he got additional motivators to help focus his game and bring up is mediocre grades along with some knowledge dumps to catch him up in a few classes.

Joey and I had to cut the share link during practice and the games to prevent each other’s performances being aided or hindered by it. Plus, Joey had to consciously maintain the link, something he was getting better at, but during practice or a game, it became a distraction.

I was moved to play as a free safety, something I had done before finding my niche as a cornerback. The coaches had me working to a different plan depending on what happened at the snap. I’d either rush forward and act as a nickelback or stay as a safety for runners. I had worked all week on my flying tackle-grabs Coach Erickson came up with on Saturday’s practice.

I basically combined the tackle with the leap but much closer so my leap didn’t give me that much air and more control. The trick was to always come at them offside instead of straight on. The whole idea was to use the additional momentum generated by the leap not to tackle him, but to rip the ball from him. It worked just under 50% of the time, but even when it didn’t, it usually slowed the runner down enough for someone else to tackle them. When the flying tackle-grab did work, it mostly resulted in a free ball bouncing around that they sometimes recovered. But it was something they weren’t used to dealing with which made it surprisingly a huge advantage.

Between my disruption of their offense and Stan’s focus, Friday’s away game was the best game of the season for varsity. We won 40 to 7.

I went back to practicing with JV Saturday, something some of the varsity players were disgruntled about, but the coaches left it my call and I called it. I was even allowed to go back to second team defense so I could play the last game with Joey. Brad’s wrist was borderline by that point and he decided he didn’t want to risk injuring it since basketball tryouts started the following week.

After practice Saturday, I showered in the locker room then headed over to Tracy’s house.

“Hi, is Tracy home?” I asked an unshaven, beer-bellied man who had answered the door.

“Yeah, she’s here,” he said in a husky, almost sleepy sounding voice. “TRACY! DOOR!” he bellowed. “She’ll be right out,” he said and promptly shut the door in my face.

I was tempted to have him ask me in, but I didn’t see what the point would be. After all, it took him ten minutes just to tear himself away from the football game to answer the door the first time.

I sighed, tapping my foot, patiently waiting. Another five minutes went by, and I just about had enough. I opened the door and walked right in, making sure no one would notice my entrance.

I made my way upstairs, following the lock I had on Tracy’s mind. When I reached her room, I opened her door and walked right in, smiling at her boyfriend as he started trying to cover himself up.

“Who the Fuck are you!” the skull tattooed senior demanded. “You better get the fuck out before I fucken kill you.”

“Yeah, yeah. Where did Tracy go? She was here a moment ago ... There you are,” I said just as she gave out a shriek then dashed back into her bathroom.

From behind the closed door, she asked, “How did you get in here!”

“Your dad let me in,” I lied. “I waited until you got done screwing before I came in. We did have an appointment, remember?”

“Yeah?” her rather slow boyfriend said, standing up and pulling his jeans on. “Well, your appointment just got canceled. And if you don’t get the fuck out of here, you’re going need an appointment to get your ass reattached.”

“Listen, Squeaky, she came to me to help her brother. Stop threatening me, or you’ll be the one getting an appointment. With a shrink.”

“How are you ... SQUEAKY! You’re S.O.L. now, dick head,” he said, grabbing me by the shirt and unsuccessfully trying to lift me up to his face.

I looked in his eyes with a huge grin on my face, waiting and hoping he would try something.

Coming out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, Tracy said, “Squeaky, let him go.”

“But Trace! He’s just asking for it. HEY! Stop looking at her like that!”

“Chris put him down. NOW! Scott really needs his help.”

Chris dropped me, then gave me a little shove backward. I caught my balance easily, then almost retaliated. But the dumb ass wasn’t worth my energy and I pretended he wasn’t there.

I said to Tracy, “We need to talk to Scott. I’m not exactly pressed for time, but I’ve been waiting for nearly twenty minutes, and, well ... Could we hurry it up a little?”

Opening the door for me, she said, “Scott and his two friends are in his room. Two doors down on the right. Just give me a minute to get dressed.”

I said, “Okay. Just don’t take all day.”

I left the room.

Tracy said, “You too, Squeaky.”

Squeaky said, “Why me? And why are two calling me Squeaky?”

I turned around and said, “Oh! Oh! Ehh!” in a real high pitched voice.

And after I coughed a few times from the effort, I had to leap down the hallway and slam Scott’s door in Chris’s face.

As Chris banged on the door and bellowed his insults, I turned towards the three boys who were quickly hiding something from sight.

“Chris, shut the fuck up, “ I commanded when I got tired of hearing him. “Go downstairs and be a couch potato like Tracy’s parents.

I heard him say through the door, “Uh, yeah ... Okay.”

I said to the three startled boys, “Sorry I didn’t knock, but um, Sque ... I mean Chris ... Oh, never mind. Do you mind if I hang with you guys for a few minutes? He’s not as stupid as he acts.”

“No one could be that stupid,” one of them said. “Yeah, I guess it’s okay.”

“Cool. Hey, did you know that Miss August last year was the sister of Miss November? They even have the same tits.”

Another one asked, “What do you mean?”

“Oh, come on, guys. I used to do the same thing when I was your age. I still do, but only to keep up with the latest shit. Something about centerfolds ... You just don’t outgrow them, even when you get to sample the real thing all the time.”

The first one asked, “Yeah? Like how many real ones have you seen?”

“Hmm. I don’t know. A lot. I’m Tim.”

“I’m Scott, that’s Darren, and he’s Dwight,” the first one said.

I said to the silent one, “Hey Darren, you can zip up and stuff. Like I said, I used to do the same thing. Joey and I did stuff practically every day for months before I got into doing stuff with Suzi.”

The three of them turned red and Darren adjusted is position so his open fly couldn’t be seen.

I said to Scott, “Your sister has pretty nice tits. Pity, she only lets dick heads like Chris see them.”

Dwight asked with extreme interest, “Did you touch them?”

“No, she came out of the bathroom naked after I walked into her room. She shot back into the bathroom before Chris had even a chance to get his underwear on.”

Scott said, “See? I told you they were doing it.”

Dwight said, “So? You promised we would see them do it.”

While he zipped up, Darren finally spoke, “Yeah, and you said you locked the door too.”

Scott said, “Sorry.”

I asked Scott, “You ever see your sister naked?”

“A long time ago. Before she had any boobs.”

Darren said frustratedly, “You said you’ve see them all the time!”

“Chill, dude,” I said. “Like you’ve never told them something that wasn’t true. Like how you played doctor with your cousin.”

Darren exclaimed, “What! How did you know about that!”

“Your cousin told me,” I said. “If Tracy doesn’t hurry the hell up, you all might get to see her tits, live. What is she do ... Oh, brother ... Okay, guys. Time to have your first real female anatomy lesson.”

I led the questioning boys to Tracy’s door, then whispered, “Listen. As long as you don’t make any sound, she won’t know you’re in there. So stay quiet!”

I opened the door slowly and managed to usher them all in and close the door before they realized what they were seeing. All three of them gasped, but Tracy didn’t hear them. Probably because she was too busy frigging herself.

Tracy was laying on the bed, her panties and jeans were down around her ankles, while her legs were spread wide for all to see. She had gotten dressed, but since she hadn’t cum earlier, she decided to finish the job herself.

I walked up to the foot of the bed and knelt down getting a straight on view into her love canal. I signaled to the rest several times to join me, but they never moved away from the door. I stood up and was about to turn to leave when Tracy suddenly noticed me standing there.

I sent the command I had ready in case that happened, causing her to gasp. The gasp wasn’t from shock or surprise, but from the pleasure she had felt when she realized she was being watched.

She felt my gaze burning holes right straight through her, and her eyes never left mine as her arousal continued to build. I smiled a friendly smile, then turned my head back towards the boys, and Tracy naturally followed my gaze.

The moan she gave out seeing three more peeking Tims startled her innocent audience, who then opened the door and fled. I looked back at the orgasming female, then just shrugged and followed the boys out, intentionally leaving the door wide open.

Scott’s door was locked this time, so I used my key chain screwdriver to unlock it. I sent the commands so they wouldn’t see me and quietly slipped in.

As I suspected, the three were pounding their little meats like crazy. But their fun suddenly came to a halt when Scott opened his eyes for a moment.

I don’t know who was surprised more, me or Scott. He could see me.

“How did you get in!” he exclaimed as he quickly snapped his underpants over his twinky.

I stammered, “I, uh, just came in.”

Darren asked, worriedly, “Who are you talking to?”

After giving Darren a strange look, Scott said, “But I locked the door. I’m sure I did,”

He got up and pressed the lock button, then opened the door which made a satisfying click. During his inspection, I was madly scanning his mind trying to find out why he could see me. The commands were simply not there.

Scott sighed, “I guess the lock is acting up.” Then he grinned and asked me, “Did she throw anything at you?”

“Nope,” I grinned back. “I think she almost asked me to join her.”

“Wow. You think she will tell on me? She did see us, didn’t she?”

“Yeah, she saw you, but I doubt she’ll say a word. Unless it’s to drop you a hint, she was going to do it again. I think you will be seeing a whole new side of your older sister. Besides the one you just saw.”

“What do you mean? You think she...”

Dwight exclaimed, “WHO are you TALKing to?”

Darren added, “Are you feeling okay?”

Confused, Scott asked, “What do you mean, who?”

I said, “Oh, sorry. Uh, Scott, don’t get alarmed, okay? I’m going to do something weird, but I’m not going to hurt anyone.”

Scott said, “What are you going...”

When the other two fell asleep, Scott became agitated and said, “Darren? Dwight? What did you do to them!”

I said, frowning, “They’re asleep. And so should you if you weren’t somehow immune. This is going to make things a little harder on you, but...”

“Wake them up, or I’m going to start SCREAMING!”

This wasn’t something I had given a lot of thought about. I never had imagined finding someone who was immune to my control this early in my life, or what I would do if I suddenly found myself unable to flip a little mental switch inside someone’s head when I was losing control of a situation.

But luckily, I did work out an alternative to knocking the kid over the head with a vase.

“Scott, look at me. Do I look like I could hurt anyone? Look deep in my eyes. Can you see anything there that would harm you or your friends? Look deeper. See how nice I am? Nice and friendly Tim. You can relax and let you good friend Tim take care of things. That’s it, just relax. Here, I’ll help you. There now. Sitting on the floor is so much more comfortable ... And now maybe you would like to lie down too ... That’s it ... so peaceful ... So relaxed. Soo...

“OUCH!” I cried when Tracy banged the door against my head.

“No, no ... everything is okay. Just lay back down and relax ... that’s it ... nice and relaxed.”

Tracy said in a surprisingly calm voice, “What the hell are you doing?”

I waved her towards the bed, making her stay silent and still until I finished with her brother.

“Now, Scott, I want you to trust me. I’m here to help you with those drug dealers. Don’t worry. Timmy’s going to take care of them for you. That’s better. But I need you to trust me. I’m not going to hurt anyone, especially not you. I can tell you want to trust me. Trust me to help you, and be a good friend ... That’s it. You are trusting me, trusting me more and more. We’re good friends now. Okay, Scott. You’re feeling more alert and more aware of yourself and your surroundings ... More alert, feeling even more aware, and now ... you’re awake.”

Scott sat up, blinking slightly, and after a moment, he said, “Wow, that was neat. Can you hypnotize anyone?”

“Probably. Oh, uh, Tracy, you can move and speak now.”

“Scott, are you okay?” Tracy said, immediately getting up and circling around towards him.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Good, then ... RUN AND GET HELP!” she said, tackling me as I was trying to get up.

Scott didn’t react right away, then dashed out the door. But as I gently laid his sister on the floor asleep, he came back in and said, “Tracy, I don’t think he’s...”

I made Tracy more comfortable, I said, “Scott, shut the door, ok? We need to talk.”

After closing the door, Scott said, “You’re not going to ... do anything to her, are you?”

“No. Here, help me straighten your pals out so they don’t feel stiff when I wake them later. Heh, Darren’s having a naughty dream about your sister.”

“He is? How can you tell?”

“The same way that I also know you’re thinking about feeling your sister’s tits when I’m not looking. The same way I know you’re wondering if I’m reading your mind, and if I am ... a pink elephant wearing a sweater with a big letter A on it. Yes, I can hear you. No, I’m not an angel. And no, I don’t care if you take a quick feel, but don’t take too long.”

“They’re like I thought, just ... smaller I guess.”

“Okay, that’s enough. I’m sure you’ll get your fair share of squeezing tits when you get some hair on your dick. I said that’s enough. Scott, I’m going to wake her up in three, two, one ... Shit. Okay. Wakey, wakey, Tracy.”

Tracy’s eyes snapped open, then she immediately said, “Scott! What the fuck do you think you’re dooooinnggg, OH!”

“I heard Chris talking about your little buttons that you like pushed,” Scott said, giving Tracy’s areola another nibble through her tight shirt. “If I ever figure out what knob he was talking about...”

“Scott Stop? You’re my ... you’re my brother.”

But Scott wasn’t fighting his newly discovered source of arousal at all. If anything, he was trying to make it grow even more. Even though the idea was tempting to me, I really didn’t want to encourage it while they were on my time. I didn’t directly interfere, however. I just set things in motion.

“Hey twerp, have you seen Trac ... FUCK!” Chris said when he opened the door. “You’re going to die, you piece of shit!” he said, reaching for the startled Scott.

But Tracy came to his rescue.

“Chris ... I want you ... NOW! Please? I need you here, right now!” Tracy cried, moving her hands to her pants button.

“Oh, for crying out loud,” I said. “Chris, put Scott down and get your skinny ass out of your clothes. Tracy, go take a shit, then clean your ass up real good. Scott, in your sister’s room, in her nightstand, middle drawer, inside a yellow box, there’s a tube of KY and some condoms. Go get the box for me, please?”

Scott shot out of the room, excited by the mention of condoms.

“Oh, I’m soooo horny ... Hurry up Chris...” Tracy said from the bathroom.

“You hurry up. You’re the one who’s shitting,” Chris responded. “Hey, what the fuck are you getting undressed for?” he asked me.

“Because while you’re squeaking your head off, I’m going to take her other cherry.”

While Tracy groaned from my words, Chris said, “The fuck you are! No fucken underclassman is going to fuck my fucken girlfriend. So put your fucken clothes on and get the fuck out of here before I fuck you up.”

I commanded, “But you want me to.

“You bet your fucken ass I do. If you don’t fucken fuck her fucken ass, I’ll fucken grind your face into the fucken sidewalk.”

“Shit,” Scott said, hearing the end of it when he came back with the box.

“Oh ... Hurry up, you guys...” Tracy said, walking in with her legs spread as far apart as she could manage. Her fingers were dipping in and out of her cunt, and her eyes were fully glazed over with lust.

“Scott, just don’t stand there. You’re going to get your first blowjob.”

Tracy groaned, “No ... I can’t give my own brother head ... OHH!!!”

Thinking about blowing Scott had triggered the rise of an orgasm. I was planning to build her arousal up to a high point and then hold it there, and I managed to put a cap it before she reached the point of no return.

“Are you sure you wouldn’t like to taste your baby brother’s little cock while you make Squeaker squeak and I fuck your ass?”

“OHH!! GOD!! DO IT! FUCK ME!” Tracy said, laying on the ground with her legs straight up in the air, humping her own hand as she desperately tried to bring her blocked orgasm to blow.

“Women,” Chris said before he got on top of her and started humping away.

Scott stood there, holding the open box with his mouth hanging slightly open. He hadn’t moved since Chris threw the condom wrapper at him and put the latex skin on. Something told me Scott wasn’t quite ready to see much more than he already had. I sighed and pulled my briefs back up over my disappointed dick.

“Oh well,” I said to myself as I tossed the unopened condom I had taken back into the box, realizing I had almost broken the threesome rules.

I reset Chris back to his normal “no one fucks her but me” self and took the cap off Tracy’s orgasm. When I saw that Tracy had lost the arousal she had earlier - mostly due to Chris’s pathetic fucking - I sat down next to Scott and pulled him down to sit beside me.

“See how he’s doing that? That is exactly the way NOT to do it. All he’s doing is trying to get himself off, and not paying any attention to Tracy. Now watch.”

I slowed Chris down, got him to apply more stimulus to Tracy’s ‘knob’, and had Chris try a little necking instead of the gung ho full out tongue feast he usually did.

“Hmm, what do you think? Should I keep him from cumming until she does? They could be doing it for a while.”

“I don’t know. Could we wake up Dwight and Darren? I did promise them they could see it.”

“Okay, but then you and I need to go and talk while they dirty their minds with it. I didn’t come here to do this.”

Once the other two were transfixed by the show, I led the unresisting Scott out the door, his eyes never leaving the two humping bodies on the floor until they went out of sight. We entered Tracy’s room, and I shut the door.

“Why are you going to help me?” Scott finally asked. “I’ve never even seen you before today.”

“Your sister came to me for the money, and before I found out you were immune to my influence, I figured when you got older you could pay us back with your services. But now ... I’m still going to help you, but I don’t know what your end of the bargain will be.”

Scott asked uncomfortably, “I’ll have to pay the money back to you later?”

“No, there won’t be any money involved. Scott, I said I’m going to help you. And I’ll do it for free if it comes down to it. I just don’t want to get in the habit of doing this all the time without getting something back for it. But your case is different than the rest since I can’t directly condition you for something once you agree to do it.”

“Oh. So I’m not going to have to pay anybody? For any of it?”

“Stop right there, Scott. If all you can think about is buying drugs with the money you already have, I’ll just leave right now. Part of the deal is you never use that shit again.”

“Never? But. I don’t know if I can. Tim! Wait! I’ll try. Really, I’ll try. But it’s all I think about. It makes me feel good.”

I looked in his desperate face. Twelve years old and already addicted. He was strongly considering taking the guy’s offer and selling the shit to his classmates to pay back the money he owed. But Scott didn’t realize that at the rate he was going, he would never have paid it off. He would have always owed money, either from the so-called interest of his original loan or from supporting his own habit. He had swallowed the bait, and the hook was embedded in his intestinal tract.

I picked him up and carried the surprised twelve year old over to Tracy’s bed and tossed him flat on his back.

“STAY!” I said when he started to get up. “If you move, I’m out of here. I’ll be right back.”

I went straight to Scott’s room, ignored the two tired and still horny teenagers, grabbed the arms of Scott’s two friends and dragged them out.

After I got them in Tracy’s room, the two pouting boys complained very loudly until I told them they were in deep shit if they didn’t shut up.

I locked the door, closed the blind on the window, and shut the door to the bathroom.

When I was sure the room was as secure as it could be, I said, “All three of you, take your clothes off, everything but your underwear, and no whining!”

Only Scott started to follow orders, and he wasn’t moving too quickly.

I coaxed, “Trust me, guys. It will feel good, and it isn’t dirty or gross. If you want, leave your pants on for now. Just take off your shirts and climb on the bed.” After I took another glance at Tracy’s twin bed, I said, “Then again, maybe we should do this on the floor.”

Dwight and Darren looked at each other, then took off their shirts. I had them all lay down on their backs around me so I could reach each of their chests and arms.

“Scott, I’m not sure if this will work with you, but if it doesn’t, there’s something else that I think will. Just relax, guys. I won’t do anything without letting you know ahead of time.

“Do you remember the first time you looked at a Playboy and really liked the way it made you feel?” I asked.

They all gave positive replies, probably because it hadn’t been more than a few months ago.

“That first Playboy, do you still get excited looking at it?”

I got mixed replies, so I said, “When you went to school the day after you all saw it for the first time, you guys couldn’t wait for school to get out so you could look at it again. But now, it doesn’t really make you that horny because you looked at it so much you got tired of it. Especially when you got a new one, right?”

They agreed to the last part, so I went on.

“I used to do the same thing. But after looking at so many, they stopped getting me excited. I mean, I still enjoy looking at them, but I don’t usually pop a boner just by looking at a Playboy. But every once in a while, I do, even though I’ve seen the real thing and felt better things than I ever did from looking at the pictures.

“I know this doesn’t make sense right now. But you’ll understand in a little bit. Scott, I’m going to rub your chest, and try to make you feel good, okay?”

I started my rubbing, just swirling my hand over his young chest. As I thought, I couldn’t stimulate his nerves to make my caresses feel better than my physical rubbing provided. My symbolic streams of sensory information simply wouldn’t merge with his streams. I had already found he couldn’t receive my telepathic messages, and my commands didn’t work on him either. Yet I could read his thoughts and the sensations his nerves transmitted from any part of his body. There was something else I hadn’t tried.

I focused on finding Joey’s mind, searching for its familiar feel and ... hmm, words fail to describe it. It’s like an eighth sense or something. Like Joey’s mind had a different ‘taste’ or ‘smell’ to it than anyone else’s, just as everyone had their own unique flavor. I basically used my mental sniffer to lead me to him. After I learn their ‘scent,’ I can usually find a person if they weren’t too far away from me. The limitation of this was not distance, but the number of minds between us. And I want to stress it resembled the sense of taste more than smell, but we don’t use our tongues as a directional sensory input. At least I know I don’t.

I didn’t any trouble finding Joey. We were only a couple of miles apart. I found Joey talking to his dad about somehow affording a third car. I apologized for intruding and quickly explained what I was trying to do. With great difficulty, Joey and I managed to form a share link, but I could tell it wouldn’t last very long due to the strain on Joey of maintaining it.

I opened my eyes and looked down at Scott.

“Scott, if this works, you have to promise to do only what I tell you to do, and not play with what I’m going to share with you in a moment. Do you promise?”

Getting bored of lying around, Dwight asked, “What are you going to do?”

“Yeah,” Scott said. “Tell me first, or I can’t really promise anything, can I?”

“Fine. I’m going to try and share my telepathic ability with you. Just for a little while.”

“Your tele ... power?” Scott said uncertainly.

“You mean you can read minds?” Dwight asked, just now figuring it out.

Darren asked, “So that’s how you knew ... Hey, you don’t read our thoughts all the time, do you?”

“No,” I said to Darren. “But you just gave yourself away, you know. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.” And no, I’m not telling you either.

Well, okay. Since you insist. But he doesn’t wet his bed anymore anyway. At least I hope not. He’s probably married by now.

Scott said, “Okay. I promise.”

Joey and I had experimented quite a bit with the share link that week trying to find what all it could do and also make it easier for Joey to maintain it once we were linked. Joey and I had enough trouble keeping the share link up for long periods of time, and it was mostly on Joey to maintain the link. There was only so much I could do on my end as the link was Joey’s ability, not mine. Once we made it as stable as we could, the very next thing we attempted was to try and link Suzi in with us to give her telepathy as well.

We found we could in fact include her, but the link was very unstable. After one attempt left Suzi with a headache, Suzi decided it would be best if we didn’t include her as we needed someone who didn’t have the gift to keep us grounded. And once Suzi made up her mind about something like that, she doesn’t change it.

I had great difficulty forming a sharing link with Scott. After explaining what Scott had to do, I offered the link to him, but it felt like I was trying to hold two repelling magnets together. With a surge of frustration, I managed to push through that and felt him grab onto it, but it took a lot more effort to keep the link from dissolving. But to my relief, it didn’t seem to make Joey’s and my link any more difficult for Joey.

Opening my eyes, I said, “Okay, this is harder than I thought it would be, so we’ll have to do this quick. Scott, look at Dwight and try feeling what he feels from my hand rubbing his chest. Don’t try making it happen, just pretend like you already can.”

I started rubbing Dwight’s chest, and after a minute or two of coaxing and reassuring him, Scott suddenly gasped and said, “I can feel it!”

“Good. Now just keep concentrating on that. Dwight, I’m going to be changing how it feels in a moment just so you know.

“Okay, Scott. You remember what I was saying about the Playboys? Lots of things can make you feel good. But most things only do that a few times before you get used to it, or get tired of it, or find something better. Like my rubbing his chest. It felt pretty good at first, then you two got used to it. But it still makes you feel better than if I stop ... See? Now I start again, and it makes you happier.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.