Love's Masters - Cover

Love's Masters

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Chapter 7: The Players, the Party and Penny

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Players, the Party and Penny - Tim begins to use his telepathy more freely and shares his secret with more people starting with his friends at summer camp. At school, Tim plays on the football team, works out sexy dances for the school's dance squad, and helps his principal build a peer tutoring program to cover Tim's use of students in his own endeavors. Life goes along well until someone decides Tim is the perfect subject for their own endeavors.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

August 4th - September 1st, 1986

Joey, Brad and I thought we were physically ready for football practice on Monday. While I admit the workouts and day camp did help, by the time we left at three in the afternoon, we were wrecked from all the exercise. Joey and I managed to go with Joey’s grandfather to learn gun safety and fire a few rounds at the gun range, but we didn’t enjoy it as much as we should have.

I don’t think I ever enjoyed Spaghetti Monday so much. Thankfully there was extra spaghetti as Joey and I ate like three times as much as we usually did. And we went to bed as soon as it got dark.

Tuesday was more of the same, though we realized we weren’t sore like a lot of others were and that really helped. We mostly did drills and exercises to try and make the less committed kids drop out.

On Wednesday, they started putting us into small teams and running plays. I was playing free safety, Brad was a cornerback and Joey was a tackle. I was constantly questioning myself why I was there as I didn’t like tackling people when they were running. I was afraid of one of us getting hurt.

I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to make the team. You can’t be a free safety or really play any position on defense without tackling people. I had speed and I could jump, but instead of tackling someone, I kept trying to route them or at least slow them down for someone else to tackle.

Everything changed Friday when, during a late pass, I leaped for the ball, snatched it above people’s heads, then landed on the intended receiver and took off running without stumbling. I was laughing so hard from what I had done instinctively I didn’t hear the whistles. Joey had to think to me to stop me running.

At that point, I was made a cornerback where I learned I wouldn’t need to tackle quite as much. At least it didn’t seem like I would. I was shocked to find I made the team at the end of the day, and I actually partially enjoyed Saturday’s practice, mainly because Brad and I were able to share our experiences verbally.

Because I had spent the entire week at the workshop, I didn’t go back Saturday. That was the excuse anyway. The real reason was my dad and I were pissed at each other.

Penny informed Carol on Thursday that she was dropping from the program. That surprised the hell out of everyone, including me when I heard about it. But instead of accepting that and letting her go, my dad fucked her. Twice. When that didn’t change her mind, my dad accused me of tampering with her.

I had already admitted I had used the Shepherd cleansing on her that Sunday morning to try and convince her, but since she didn’t drop out later that day, we all believed it hadn’t had an effect. I still wasn’t convinced that’s what did it, but I admitted to myself that staying at the workshop as long as she had would have given her the time to absorb most of the information she’d want: both what was presented at the workshop and shared between the women after hours.

I was not only pissed at my dad for trying to change her mind by fucking her himself, I was angry he was accusing me of breaking my word. I was so angry with him Sunday morning I went to the Marlfield mansion and punched his statue in the face. Twice. Nearly broke my hand. Then I got word from my mom he’d released her before she left to go home. She made us apologize to each other when they got home that evening.

My life for the next month was all about football from eight until three, six days a week. When I got home from practice, I’d relax in my jet tub, or if Joey and/or the twins were with me, relax in the hot tub. I spent most evenings watching movies on cable, playing video games, and basically being a lazy teenager. Joey and I only got to see Suzi on Saturdays and Wednesdays, the days Jason didn’t have to work.

Those evenings when Jason, Suzi, Brad, Brook, and usually but not always Sandi came over were the best. We swam in the pool, goofed off in the finally finished game room and ballroom, played mixed limbs and other telepathic games, and most importantly, Joey and I got to spend some private time with Suzi. Unfortunately, that ended the third week of August as Jason moved to the dorms at Central state that Friday.

By Saturday of the third week of practice, like I had after every Saturday, I was really questioning my decision to join the football team. Even though we had worked through half the summer to build up our muscles, we were still lightweights compared to most of the others on the team. While that gave us some extra mobility, that didn’t help that much being on defense. Second team defense meant we’d only play if someone got hurt or if they wanted to rest the first team for some reason.

The knowledge from the varsity did help a lot, though. We wouldn’t have made the team without it. I really wanted to play as a receiver on offense, but Suzi, Brad and Joey wouldn’t let me. It would be too tempting to help pass the ball.

My secret to my success was really about reading the players immediately around me after the snap. For instance, when I intercepted the ball on defense, it was always in reaction to the receiver I was covering seeing the ball in the air, not from watching the quarterback throw it. I knew I wasn’t using my telepathy, but the twins were convinced I was using my empathic abilities to do this. I accepted they knew what they were telling me to be true, but I didn’t dwell on it. From my perspective, I was still simply paying attention to what was going on and reacting as I had been trained to do. So what if I had empathic eyes in the back of my head. They didn’t give me that much of an edge. The helmet really cut down my range.

Joey seemed to like getting rough with the other players, while Brad somehow avoided the heavy hits. I did not like getting the shit knocked out of me. After it happened a couple of times, I started subconsciously using people’s muscles against them to prevent them from delivering the full force. But that only helped with the blocks. Getting tackled when you somehow got the ball wasn’t something I could really deflect.

Brad was so graceful when he ran. I kept telling him he should be on offense. Hell, the coach wanted to make him a receiver, but Brad wouldn’t do it. He insisted he’d be better used to intercept the other teams throws and then hightail it in for a touchdown. I didn’t see that happening a lot this year if we were stuck on second team.

I think the biggest reason I didn’t like it was because how difficult it was keeping my enthusiasm for what we were doing triggering my abilities to help. I kept doing what Brad wanted to do. I just suddenly would see what I had to do and did it, usually flinging myself up into the air, snatching it, then crashing down on top of someone and scurrying away. More often than not, that someone was on my side. Joey seemed to get the brunt of it and it pissed him off a couple of times already.

This time he only gave me a glare after it happened again that practice. Brad, being Brad, just high fived me before we both helped Joey up to his feet.

I said, “You two were the ones who wanted me to do this, remember?”

Joey said, “And I still think you’re trying to punish us for it.”

I shrugged and said, “I can always quit the team.”

Brad said, “Man, stop saying that.”

Coach Kyser, the JV head coach, shouted, “Brandton! Front and center!”

I groaned, “Shit.”

Joey grinned and said, “About time he chewed you out. You’re going to hurt someone. Probably me.”

I hustled over to the coach, tasting his emotions and was quickly confused by them. Then I noticed Coach Haps, the varsity coach, standing next to him and had a bad feeling.

When I reached them, Coach Kyser immediately asked, “Brandton, where did you learn to intercept balls like that?”

I said, “I don’t know, coach. I just do it.”

Coach Haps said, “And you’ve never played football before?”

“Just touch football in gym.”

Coach Kyser asked, “How many balls have you intercepted since we started practice?”

I blinked at him before I frowned. I usually had two to four each practice that past week, though the first week I hadn’t caught anything until that Friday, then the second week only one or two ... Roughly fifteen practices...

I said, “About thirty? I really haven’t kept count.”

Coach Haps exclaimed, “Thirty! Son, I don’t think so.”

Coach Kyser said, “No, Rich, I think he’s not that far off. I’d put the number around twenty-five to thirty.”

After staring at me for a minute, Coach Haps said, “Monday, let’s mix them up and see.”

Coach Kyser nodded then said, “You can head back, Brandton.”

I gave him a “Yes coach” and ran back to the line where the rest were waiting.

When I reached the line and took my place as a cornerback, I asked the others, “What does it mean, mix them up?”

George Patterson, a wide receiver I was facing, said, “Mix them up? Who said that?”

“Coach Haps.”

“Shit. When?”

“Monday. What does it mean?”

Pete Green, the junior outside linebacker next to me, said, “It means we get to play against the varsity offense Monday.”

There were several curse words followed by the call for the snap.

After another play, the first team took the field again.

Monday at practice, I saw why everyone was groaning. The varsity players were bigger than us. The weight and size difference between the freshman team and the JV was probably more, but not by much.

I wasn’t a runner. I could dash okay, but for long hauls, I sucked speed wise. I was more of a jumping dodgem gymnastic kind of guy. At least that’s what Suzi said watching me play. Joey was more run at them full speed ahead and collide while Brad had wings.

The thing was, playing against bigger, more confident guys only brought out the necessity to avoid contact in me. And avoiding contact usually meant finding ways to get up into the air and landing on someone instead of having to tackle someone. I thought I really sucked at football because of that. Yet I had made the team which befuddled me. All I got from the coaches’ minds was I had potential.

Yeah. I had lots of potential. Potential concussions, potential broken bones, and a number of various potential sprains. And the bruising. Ugh. Bruising was a given.

I admit it, okay? I’m a chicken when it comes to contact sports. It was one of the biggest differences between me and Joey. Fistfights with Joey aside, I didn’t like violent contests. Not only did I not want to hurt anyone, I didn’t want to get hurt myself.

I caught four more balls for interceptions and knocked six more out of bounds. They kept moving me to different positions which only raised my stress level. I preferred the corner. Anywhere else I felt like I was penned in.

I know what you’re thinking. Timmy got moved to varsity, right? Nope. I was too green and too lightweight in their eyes. I sucked at rushes where I needed to divert or tackle a runner. They didn’t even move me off second team because of that.

What they did do was finally convince Brad to try playing receiver. Brad admitted a couple of days later it was a better fit for him. He rarely dropped the ball if it got anywhere near his hands.

The rest of the week was like the rest except we got Saturday afternoon off since it was Labor Day weekend. We also had Monday off because of the holiday.

Because of complications with everyone’s schedules, the camp reunion didn’t take place until that Sunday and everyone had to be back home by that night. Instead of making long-distance phone calls, we sent each other letters through the mail. Most of the others had siblings who liked to listen in on conversations. So before we separated, I installed our own little secret code into everyone’s heads. No one but us could read the letters we exchanged.

Rita had found another love interest and decided not to come. Paul had just gotten through the separation pains by the time her news had reached him. He almost seemed relieved, fearing he would have had to go through all the pain again. And Paul graciously offered to drive Scooter to see Gina a few weeks before the reunion, then declined their offer to join their quick fuck in the park. Jerry and Dana lived close enough to each other for their parents to each take a turn chaperoning a date. Naturally they hadn’t done anything more than hold hands and a quick kiss goodnight, but that had partially satisfied their longing for each other’s touch as they waited expectantly for that weekend.

Eric got caught trying to persuade a friend into letting him suck him off. His parents took that very badly, and when Eric finally explained he was gay, his father nearly beat him up before Eric promised he would change. His life was extremely rough that month. His letter saying he couldn’t come arrived the Friday before the reunion.

That Saturday evening, I left Joey and the twins in charge of the final arrangements while a limo took me across the state to straighten Eric’s life out and pick Mick up on the way back.

When I reached Eric’s address, I had the limo drop me off and pull out of sight. Being after eight in the evening, the house was fully lit up from within. I reached out to Eric’s mind and found him sitting on the sofa, very unhappy, while his father sat across from him in an easy chair.

Eric’s mother and two sisters were at his aunt’s house in Milwaukee for the weekend. Eric had tried to hitchhike his way to my home earlier that day and had got caught by an off duty policeman. His father was beside himself with pain and anger, but he hadn’t touched Eric after his near loss of control when Eric had admitted his homosexuality.

Eric had told his parents the truth about everything that had happened at camp. They didn’t believe a word of it, which made the situation worse thinking he was making it all up. I had purposely made my standard gag commands in Eric allow him to freely talk to his parents. When Randy couldn’t confirm his story, he decided to run away to find me.

After carefully examining his father’s mind, I decided my course of action and notified Eric I was there.

Eric exclaimed, “Dad! Tim is here! Please, dad. We have to let him in so you believe me.”

Eric’s father said wearily, “Eric, don’t you start that again. Why do you make this friend of yours to be some...”

His father stopped as I rang the doorbell.

As he got up to answer the door, his dad said angrily, “What did you do? Beg someone to come and tell me another story?”

Eric said, beating him to the door, “No! I didn’t even know he was coming!”

Eric opened the door and only hesitated a moment before hugging me and saying, “Oh man, am I ever glad to see you.”

His father was standing at the door, giving me a look that even intimidated me.

I said, “Sir, I know you won’t believe anything I say, but Eric really hasn’t been lying to you. But if you let me come in to talk, I promise that if you later wish it, Eric will never see or hear from me again. Okay?”

Steve, Eric’s father, said, “All right, but I don’t want to hear any tales of magical powers.” Then to Eric, he said, “That’s enough. Eric, sit down in the chair, and you...”

“Tim.”

“You sit in the other one.”

After sitting down on the sofa, Steve asked me, “Now, just what is it you had to come halfway across the state to tell me?”

I said, “Since you won’t allow me to tell you the truth about me, I thought I’d tell Eric the truth about you.”

Steve said warily, “Me? What kind of bullshit...”

Ignoring his father, I asked Eric, “Eric, do you know where you got your name from?”

Eric said, “My dad had a brother named Eric who got killed in a car accident before I was born.”

His father didn’t say anything as he glared at me.

I said, “Did you know your uncle Eric was also gay?”

Eric’s dad stood up, pointed his finger at the door and screamed, “GET OUT!”

I continued calmly, “And he wasn’t killed in a car accident. He was attacked by some guys he knew because he was gay.”

Eric’s father gasped, “Shit!” and sat back down on the couch.

I said gently, “Your dad is scared the same thing will happen to you. He feels guilty about his brother’s death, and he’s blaming himself that you’re gay.”

Steve said emotionally, “Don’t tell me how I feel! I don’t know how you know about my brother, but you have no right to...”

I interrupted sternly, “What? Tell him the truth? You blame yourself for your brother’s death even though you were two hundred miles away at college when he got attacked. So if you don’t tell him the rest, I will. It’s your choice.”

Eric said frowning, “The rest? I don’t understand. Dad, if you didn’t attack him, then why do you blame yourself?”

His father was now staring at me with a blank expression, his eyes distant while he was wallowing in his memories. I waited him out, letting him decide one way or the other.

Finally, his father whispered, “I ... If I hadn’t talked him into ... He wouldn’t have become gay if I hadn’t asked him to...”

Eric’s dad shuddered, then he covered his face with his hands.

I said, “When your dad was sixteen and Eric was thirteen, he talked Eric into sucking his dick. After that first time, Eric started asking to do it, and eventually, they started doing more than just that all the way up until your dad left for college. A year and a half later, a bunch guys your uncle knew found him having sex with two other guys in the boys’ showers after school. They got into a fight, and Eric hit his head on the floor. He never woke up. He died two days later in the hospital.”

Eric was looking at his dad, then finally got up and sat down next to him.

Eric put his arm across his dad’s back and said, “Why? Why couldn’t you tell me?”

His father raised his head and looked at him before saying, “Because I didn’t want you to become gay if you knew...” He stopped before finishing his sentence, then hugged his son while he started crying.

I thought to Eric, <He enjoyed what he did with your uncle and even helped his brother get together with some other boys. He never admitted it to anyone, especially to himself, that he liked that sort of thing. He never actually touched another guy, though. He watched his brother with other guys, but he only messed with your uncle when they were alone.>

“Dad? Tim just told me you liked guys too?”

“But I stayed straight. Please, Eric. Promise me you will too? I don’t want to lose you like I lost my brother. He didn’t even love those guys. They were just ... gay, so he...” he lowered his voice to a whisper again and said, “had sex with them without thinking about it.”

Eric said gently, “Dad. I’m gay. I don’t want to be straight. But I promise I’ll be careful. And I’m not going to have sex with someone unless I love them. Tim and Suzi taught me that. They taught me a lot of things.”

They were still holding each other in a hug like position. His father turned his head to look at me, trying to judge who and what I was.

Finally, he moved to look at Eric and asked, “And the things you said you did at camp?”

Eric said cautiously, “It was the truth.”

I watched as his father found something new to fear. Me. He didn’t really recall that much about Eric’s story, and what little he did was somewhat distorted. But with the way I had known about his brother and himself, he didn’t doubt some of it. He even started suspecting I had something to do with Eric’s homosexuality.

I sighed, “Well, I guess it’s time for me to leave.”

Eric said, “Let me get my stuff,” and got up and ran to his bedroom.

I couldn’t help but wipe my eyes as I made Eric climb into his bed and fall asleep. He would remember everything, plus a little farewell hug that actually never took place.

I said, “He’s asleep in bed for the night.”

Steve said, startled, “What? I thought...”

“I know what you thought, and I did come here to pick him up for our little get together. But you don’t want Eric to ever see or hear from me again, so he won’t. You will have to take the envelope that has my address on it out of his left back pocket and get rid of it. You won’t wake him up. He’ll sleep until morning even if you throw a bucket of water on him after I leave.”

Before I opened the door to leave, I said, “Don’t make him go through the suffering that you had by trying to make him go straight. He’s not a bad kid. He’s going to need a lot of support from someone, but that someone isn’t going to be me. I think you owe your brother to help Eric through it, just like you did for him.”

He stood there looking at me, trying to sort out what my intentions were.

Finally, he said, “I’ll try. It’s not going to be easy. For either of us.”

I looked at the wall between Eric and whispered, “Goodbye, Eric.”

I wiped both my eyes again before I opened the door to leave.

Just before I closed it behind me, I thought to Steve, <Goodbye, Spanky.>

I always wondered what his face looked like after using that nickname. Only his brother ever called him that in private.


After leaving the Roberts’s, the limo drove over an hour to Mick’s to pick him up. I took his family for a spin in the limo to a local ice cream place where his father insisted he buy their choice in concretes. After dropping off Mick’s folks, I linked Joey and Brad in, and the four of us talked and goofed off the nearly three-hour trip.

When we arrived at my home, Joey met us at the top of the escalator naked while Brad was in his boxers. Mick and I stripped on the spot and then enjoyed teasing Brad who refused to take his boxers off until we reached my bedroom’s bathroom.

We had a blast in the shower then we all put our boxers on and piled into my humungous bed. We spent another hour cracking each other up before finally falling asleep.

The twins visited us around eight o’clock and gave Mick and Brad their attentions first. While the twins had them in a deep funk, Joey and I carefully maneuvered their arms and heads into different humorous positions until the twins got upset and zapped us.

Recovering from that, Joey exclaimed, “Holy shit. My ears are ringing like a church bell.”

I groaned, “You’re lucky you’re not empathic. I swear I thought I saw Jesus for a moment. Right before he hit me over the head with a bible.”

Suzi arrived with Brook and Sandi right as the twins were bringing Brad and Mick to their climax. Brook startled Mick when instead of getting upset with the twins, she just climbed in and joined Brad in giving Joy and Honey some loving kisses. Mick was completely taken by Brook and kept telling Brad how lucky he was.

I somehow managed to get everyone to leave my bedroom and head downstairs to the dining hall for breakfast. After eating, we headed to the south study where we’d probably spend most of the day breaking in the cushions and mattresses when not up in the game room or ballroom.

Jerry and Dana arrived next. They had not lost any time to get naked in each other’s arms. The fact Jerry had his shirt on backward was almost as obvious of a clue as their sweat-drenched hair.

The limo had picked Jerry up first, then traveled forty-five minutes to Dana’s house where he hid himself inside the fold-out bed. He nearly gave himself away when Dana’s little brother bounced on the seat above him. After the limo had left her driveway, Dana had spent fifteen minutes trying to free him, leaving them with only an hour to have their fun in privacy.

Penny’s limo pulled up just as Jerry’s and Dana’s started its engine to leave. The invitations I had sent out had specified they all may bring a guest if they wished. But the only one who had taken me up on my offer was Penny, and she had brought two.

To everyone’s astonishment, two blonde, blue-eyed sixteen-year-old jocks wearing studded leather harnesses that crossed at their chests got out first. One of them wore a black leather studded cock ring, covered by a black fishnet thong. The other guy only had a four-strap cock and ball harness that looked painfully tight, especially while it throbbed from Penny’s caresses.

Penny was dressed in her regular clothes and was grinning evilly at our stupefied looks.

I exclaimed, “Penny, how the hell did you do this so fast?”

The two guys remained only a step behind her as they followed Penny up the steps towards us. When I stepped forward to give her a hug and kiss, both of her escorts immediately put themselves between us.

I waved my hand, shooing them out of my way, loving the frustrated look on Penny’s face. But she brightened when I snuggled up to her, and even initiated the almost painfully rough French kiss.

Just as we broke the kiss, we heard Suzi’s squeal. Either she had seen Penny or Penny’s companions.

After the two girls gave each other a quick hug and kiss, Penny said, “I owe it partially to Suzi and Sandi. They got me interested in talking to the older girls at the workshop on how to train men. After you all left, what they told me just clicked. Between that and the rivalry they have being twin brothers...”

I exclaimed, “Twins? Oh. Just not identical twins. Okay. Go on.”

“Let me start at the beginning.”

Michael and David were a year older than Penny, the womanizer type, and lived down the street from her. Penny had been taunting them since the first day she moved in the year before, and it had only taken a month before she had kicked both their asses. So when Penny started teasing them again, they didn’t respond at first.

Three days after returning home from the workshop, David cornered Penny, intending to tell her to leave them alone or else. But when Penny’s hand pulled his rising member out of his pants, he forgot his caution and nearly blew his load when Penny teased his dick’s head with her tongue.

She told David how much she liked men who wore leather. After David offered to get something leather, she pulled a leather studded thong out the twins had supplied her and offered to help put it on. He reluctantly agreed and was rewarded by more tongue work to his dick. Once she had David thoroughly aroused, she stopped and promised to give him a long, wet, succulent blowjob at the end of the week if David kept wearing the thong.

David almost forgot her superior defensive capabilities when he almost tried to force Penny to finish the job. But with a twist of his wrist, she reminded him, then apologized by giving him a French kiss.

Michael discovered them during that kiss, and with David’s dick hanging out, he assumed the worst. He confronted her later that day, and after she explained, he actually offered to wear the g-string instead.

Two days later, Penny couldn’t wait any longer. After David proved to her he was still wearing the thong, he agreed to meet her that evening.

When David arrived, Penny gave him another French kiss while her hands sunk down into his shorts. She stripped him down to his leather thong, then teased him by running her tongue around the thong’s edges. David made three attempts to remove her clothes, never getting past her sudden increases in stimulation to do more than tug at her tight-fitting shirt. He finally submitted to just playing with her hard nipples that were plainly visible through the stretched material.

Penny spent nearly an hour following the conditioning she had picked up from the grad girls at the workshop.

Michael arrived a few minutes early, disrupting David’s state of post-orgasmic bliss. But Penny had intended for them to cross paths.

David was shocked when Michael revealed his g-string underwear, unaware his brother had also made a deal. When the truth was told, he immediately offered to wear the same, plus anything else Penny wished.

Penny realized she could use their rivalry to speed up the conditioning process.

It had taken her two and a half weeks before the brothers were ready to do more than just favor her kinky dressing suggestions. When Penny made a passing comment about the cock ring with pinpricks, David dug it out of the box and immediately put it on and hadn’t taken it off since except to shower. Michael naturally did the same afterward, but later replaced it with the cock and ball harness when Penny asked for a little variety.

After they had both taken that critical step, Penny told them about the party I was having. They both pitifully begged to go, so she decided to take both. She told them if they behaved like her faithful slaves, speaking only when spoken to and the like, she would let both of them fuck her at the party, and hinted they might do it more than once.

Wanting that very badly, the two slaves-in-training hadn’t said a single word for the forty minutes Penny had spent telling her story. Penny had been fondling her two males private parts to keep them hard, and I could tell they were having great difficulty resisting the urge to quickly jerk off. But that was part of the conditioning at this stage, and Penny was just as aware of their states as I was.

Everyone wowed at their first visit to the study. Joey and I sat down with our legs spread wide apart from habit, grinning at each other after closing the gaps. My dick constantly was expecting the twins’ lips while I sat against the pillows, talking to my friends.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.