Love's Masters - Cover

Love's Masters

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Chapter 5: The Hamilton Mansion

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Hamilton Mansion - Tim begins to use his telepathy more freely and shares his secret with more people starting with his friends at summer camp. At school, Tim plays on the football team, works out sexy dances for the school's dance squad, and helps his principal build a peer tutoring program to cover Tim's use of students in his own endeavors. Life goes along well until someone decides Tim is the perfect subject for their own endeavors.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

July 6th - July 25th, 1986

The limo dropped Joey and Suzi off at their homes, but they would all join us at the Hamilton mansion for dinner the next night.

I had mixed feelings about Joey and Suzi not being with me to see the mansion in all its new glory for the first time, but the parental units insisted. Joey and I usually spent the rest of the day apart anyway as whenever we didn’t, we ended up getting into a massive argument before the day was over, sometimes even before we got home.

I normally was so wiped out I would vegetate in front of the TV when I got home and eventually fall asleep. Joey’s and my parents had arrived home from their camping trip on Saturday, but my parents had gone back to the Marlfield mansion instead of staying at my new home. They wanted to wait until I was with them before staying there, though they had both been there a few times before they left on their trip to sign off on the work whenever it was finished.

Nearly everything was done landscaping wise. Where the north and south wings had been was now grass, foundations for new greenhouses and the lone standing garages which used to have been the north and south wing garages.

They still needed to put down asphalt for the go-kart track by the north wing garage and the guest parking lot near the new south entrance, pour cement for the drive and sidewalk leading up to that entrance, and assemble the greenhouses which were only foundations at that point. The south entrance’s exterior still had some finishing work to do, mainly lighting and landscaping work. All those things would be done over the next few weeks.

The mansion itself was finished on the interior except for the south entrance, that study and the ballroom. It would be almost a month before that end of the mansion would be complete. Once the new structures had been erected and sealed up, the focus had been finishing the rest of the mansion’s living spaces.

While the interior had been refreshed to look more modern, a lot of the grandeur had been retained. The library, entry hall and central hall had been for the most part left alone, but the north and south halls had been given a similar treatment as the south wing had been last year. The lighting, paneling, carpeting and appliances had been largely reused in both the halls and the remodeled ground floor apartments.

I was mostly excited to see the north study and my bedroom as those were the two rooms I would spend most of my time in. Oh, I planned on using the game room too, but even though it hadn’t been enlarged like the ballroom, it was being remodeled to match the overall theme used in those public entertaining spaces and wasn’t ready yet. At least someone was nice enough to install a few of my new arcade games in a spare bedroom.

The ballroom’s expansion hadn’t increase the dance floor but added a sitting area and a bar. The room would resemble a small banquet hall or private club. I doubted I’d use it except for large gatherings since both my bedroom and the north study had kickass sound systems in them as well.

After exploring, I spent the rest of the afternoon doing my usual after-camp routine. The twins were glued to my dad, so I was by myself in my bedroom where I dozed off a couple of times watching TV.

My bed was huge! I knew it would be, and even though my dad had the same thing in the Marlfield mansion, I had never spent any time in it. I initially laid in the center while watching TV and whenever I got up to grab some snacks or to pee, I had to roll over three or four times to reach the edge. I eventually decided that always laying in the center wasted too much time getting in and out.

During dinner, I kept getting a vibe from my mom that something was up. My mom asked me twice if I was still feeling tired which told me she wanted to talk about something but didn’t want to do it at dinner.

I wasn’t the least bit surprised when they asked me to join them in the study after dinner. I started getting a little nervous when after we got comfortable, it became obvious we wouldn’t be watching TV or a performance by the staff that evening. Instead, they politely probed me about what all I had done at camp regarding my abilities.

After telling them exactly what I had done, including the Shepherd sex I had with Penny, my mom finally got to the point.

“I’ve been working with Carol learning about the recruitment program. I admit I was dubious about the program myself, but I’ve talked to a lot of your father’s girls. They’re all very highly educated, highly motivated and very much in control of their own professional and personal lives once they finish the program.”

“And you’re okay with them being his girls?”

My mom gave me a patient smile and said, “Sweetie, I’m sorry if you thought your father was going to stop loving other women just because I’m in his life. If we were looking to make a long term commitment, then maybe I’d ask him to cut down, but right now we’re just truly getting to know each other again. I volunteered to assist Carol - and by that I mean assist her not take over - so I can understand the program more thoroughly.”

I asked, “And you were okay with it?”

“Timmy, I’m not going to judge something until I know all the facts. Keep that in mind before jumping to conclusions. Part of the reason I was doing that was so I could make a decision on whether to grant your father’s request to share the rest of his knowledge with you.”

I said, “The rest?”

My dad said, “I spent four years as a teen learning from one of the greatest telepaths of the time how to use my limited gift to its fullest advantage. Some of what I learned I expanded on my own, but for the most part, I was following a program that only a very select number prove themselves capable of following. I’d like to teach you what I learned, but I don’t know how to do it without following the program’s format.”

When neither immediately continued, I realized my dad was letting my mom run this, and she was cautious not to rush this.

I said frustratedly, “Mom, you’re acting like you’re afraid I’m going to run away screaming. Just tell me already. I’m not a little kid anymore.”

My mom said, “Timmy, you know your father’s recruitment program holds workshops for the potential recruits where they are initiated into the program if they are acceptable. Your father wants you to help Carol with the prep and then attend this summer’s workshop.”

I said, “But isn’t the workshop in August? Joey and Brad want me to try out for football with them. I think we can use the knowledge copy to give us enough of an edge to get on the team without cheating otherwise. Practice starts the first week of August.”

My dad said, “You never mentioned wanting to play football before. I’ve never even seen you watch a game.”

I shrugged and said, “I don’t really care for football, but I would like to play on a team with Joey and Brad. I don’t think I’ll have many opportunities to cheat accidentally if I’m playing defense. If that goes well, I might try to play baseball in the spring.”

My mom said, “Football is very physical, and the boys who play it are usually the big powerful types.”

I said, “Which I’m not, I know. But they also need the quick and nimble types as well. We’re planning on working out together this summer to try and get ready.”

My dad said, “And this is more important to you than learning the more advanced uses of the gift?”

I said, “I didn’t say that. What’s the purpose of me going to the workshop, though? Just to witness how the girls are tested and initiated?”

My mom said, “No, sweetie. It’s to make sure you understand what’s involved. You would have to take some liberties with some of the students at your school in order follow the program your father learned by.”

My dad said, “There’s a lot we can adjust where it’s not permanent. And you will make mistakes. Because of the nature of what we would be doing, once you make the mistake, the only thing you can do is reverse your programming and let them go. They won’t have any access to the memories of the time you spent working with them, so there won’t be any side effects.”

“So the goal is what? To make girls like Vicki?”

My dad said, “Tim, if you went to Barnhoff College and met Vicki or Wanda there, they wouldn’t know who you were, and you wouldn’t be able to find any trace of the time they spent with us. I’ve only scratched the surface of how that type of thing works with you. There’s so much more for you to learn, and I know you can. You’ve already proven you’re capable of understanding it. But what your mother is most concerned about is how corrupting learning that may be.”

“Corrupting?”

My mom said, “You’ll be learning the art of forging sex slaves within a hidden persona that doesn’t affect their normal persona. I’ve been studying the results all this time and I don’t see that they are any worse off.”

My dad said, “If you are up to it, we could go visit Sandra’s home Tuesday evening. You’ll see for yourself how she can live a normal life without her enslavement influencing her.”

Sandra was one of my dad’s executive secretaries that I had met the day I first visited the Hamilton mansion. The thirty-something woman was the first of my dad’s married employees I had met when she used her naked chest to act as a backrest for me. I had seen her a few times since, but she and her family didn’t live at the Marlfield mansion.

I frowned and asked, “Why haven’t I seen that with those who live at the Marlfield mansion?”

“Because they’re not in their normal persona while living there.”

My mom said, “To put it simply, there’s a normal persona and an enslaved persona. The normal one doesn’t have access to the enslaved persona, but the enslaved persona has access to everything. The technical details are a bit over my head, I’m afraid.”

My dad said, “There’s a hybrid persona as well and that’s the one you’re used to seeing at the Marlfield mansion. The hybrid is ultimately the goal, but it is also the hardest to construct without corrupting the normal one.

I asked, “And a persona is?”

“Think of it as what defines who a person is and how they behave. A persona is heavily dependent on the memories it has access to, and the memories a person can access is dependent on the persona. A chicken and the egg sort of thing. An experienced telepath can get around that and access those other memories. But depending on the skill of the original telepath that created the persona, that can be very difficult.”

The more my dad explained, the more interested I was, and when I realized I really wanted to do it, we started negotiating on finding a compromise that would allow me to do football and get what I needed out of the workshop.

The workshop started the last week of July, which helped, but the potential recruits didn’t attend the workshop until the following week. The compromise was I attend the beginning of the first week and then the end of the second week of the workshop. That meant I would have to miss the Friday afternoon and Saturday that first week of football practice, but I figured I’d know if I was on the team or not by then.

What sucked was the location. Knox College in Galesburg Illinois wasn’t close enough that I could come home every night. I could have if I wanted to fly every day but I didn’t see the need to do that. But on the plus side, I’d be living in the dorms with the girls who had already been initiated. That would give me extra time to learn about them.

All my dad’s girls were girls in need of some kind of support that allowed my father’s people to have some reasonable control over their lives. Many were from low-income families, daughters to a single mother, or in foster care or adopted from foster care. They had to be smart and resourceful, troublemakers even, which is why Suzi had been selected at our school for the program. But because her parents were financially well off and Suzi didn’t have any real issues, she didn’t qualify.

My dad recruited from all across the Midwest, and the worse the family situation was, the better. Virginity status wasn’t an issue, nor was being a victim of sexual abuse. My dad had treatments for such things that included third party therapists. Besides their family situation, the only requirements were intelligence, looks, and not having any incurable disease, sexual or otherwise.

Even if they didn’t end up qualifying for the primary program, nearly every girl who attended the workshop qualified for the secondary program to produce qualified assistants and other managerial people to those who were in the main program. Vicki was in the main program while Wanda was in the secondary one, and they both were currently attending the same classes at Barnhoff College. The main difference would be how far they went. Wanda’s schooling would end when she graduated Barnhoff, but Vicki would continue on to graduate school at a university.

The discussion that evening wasn’t just about my dad’s recruitment program and making plans on how to teach me the finer arts of the gift. My parents and I also were arguing over me not sharing any details with Suzi and Joey. My first instinct had been to run it by Suzi, but my mom was very firm against that. I was placed in the uncomfortable position of choosing who I trusted more concerning these types of things: my parents or Suzi.

My mom had already spent an untold amount of time agonizing over this, weighing the advantages over the risks before concluding I needed to get further exposed to the details before we could make the decision together. My parents and my grandmother listed all the reasons why Suzi was not capable of understanding the problems like they could. Suzi and I simply didn’t have the experience to even grasp what all the temptations were. I found that hard to believe.

But my instincts were telling me my parents were right to some extent, and after sleeping on it, I somewhat accepted their arguments. The truth was, my parents were worried I placed too much faith in Suzi and Joey. They were my parents and they had the real-life experience needed to make judgments concerning my abilities corrupting me.

Suzi couldn’t help me without resisting the temptations herself. If I wanted to continue to rely on her and Joey for advice, they’d have to experience some of what I was going through myself.

Carol, my dad’s head of recruitment, joined us the next morning for breakfast. I was startled to learn that Carol was telepathic. During breakfast, I was told more of my dad’s and Carol’s past.

After my grandfather committed suicide that resulted in my dad leaving the school his father had sent him, his mother convinced him to begin building a harem of intelligent girls who wouldn’t be missed. One of the first girls he found when he got home to the Hamilton mansion was Carol.

That wasn’t her birth name, but because Carol didn’t remember her life from before my father discovering her when she was sixteen, she didn’t know what her birth name was. My dad explained that was because her enslaved persona had been active so long her original persona no longer existed and all her memories associated with her old life weren’t accessible to her.

My dad discovered Carol at least a year before he met my mom. He had already enslaved two other promising girls to him, but Carol was by far more resourceful and talented than they were and quickly became my dad’s favorite.

Carol’s entire life revolved around my dad and fulfilling his needs for fresh girls to run his ever-growing enterprises. While highly intelligent, she was hampered by her initial enslavement restricting her capabilities. Before my mother cleared out my grandfather’s programming, my dad had purposely enslaved his girls such that their new personas would eventually forget their original persona’s memories.

A couple of months before encountering my mom, Carol’s own telepathic ability surfaced. While stronger than my dad, she was already his in every way. My grandmother encouraged my dad to use her specifically to find and recruit other girls. That’s how my dad had so many women almost his age running his various businesses.

By noon we were all tired of discussing the topic. I left my parents to go swim and then check out some of the local birds for flying. I had agreed not to discuss the details with Joey and Suzi until my parents and I had finalized our plans. For now, all I could say was I was going to attend the first week of the workshop at Knox and have to skip out on the first Friday afternoon and Saturday football practices.

In addition to Joey’s and Suzi’s parents, Brad’s family was coming for dinner too along with Brook. Jason grudgingly came as well, but then he ended up offering to spend the night after the twins enchanted him. That allowed Suzi to spend the night as well.

Dinner was a lively affair, Joey’s and Suzi’s dad competing with each other over subjects to discuss with my dad. Frank was keen to talk him into letting Suzi attend the workshop while Tom enjoyed foiling him with talks of their next camping trip. Joey, Brad and I kept Frank distracted at times by pumping him for advice and stories of playing football. Frank had played college ball until he injured his back in his junior year.

Joey and Brad also wanted to go to the workshop, but that wasn’t happening. Suzi became suspicious of my lack of support to the point she was glaring at me and relentlessly probing me why I didn’t want her to go.

I finally sent to the four of them, <I already had this argument with my parents. I’m sorry, but they’re not going to budge on this. This isn’t about trust but the fact you can’t protect your memories. The only way you could go is if you agree to be enslaved for the time you are there. You won’t have any memories of what you’re most interested in when you left.>

Joey immediately responded, <Fuck that idea then.>

Suzi asked, <Would I be like the other girls if I did that?>

I said, <In a sense, yes. Suz, it’s not happening, okay? We’ve spent hours arguing over this and other things yesterday and today. All this is my mom’s doing. I’m not going to face any new temptations going to the workshop, so don’t worry.>

She sent back, <I’m more worried about you having to keep secrets from us.>

I shrugged, then when I saw Betty’s curious look, I sent, <Later, okay? Your mom is noticing.>

Joey bent towards me and said softly, “Only because Jason was.”

I glanced at Jason and the twins, nodded with a smile, then looked down the table at Sandi as she whispered something wicked to Brad that made Brad grin.

I smiled to myself from seeing that. Sandi was acting like her old self at the table, though the dynamic between her and Brad had changed significantly. They were visibly closer, and Sandi never teased Brad anymore, but other than that, she acted like her old spunky self. I just wished that it wasn’t just an act she was putting on.

No, I wasn’t going to be tempted into enslaving anyone like that.

After dinner, the parents continued their various discussions in the master family room leaving us to enjoy the study together. Jason resisted the twins’ desire to suck on him a whole three minutes before giving in, and in five was blissfully unaware of everything going on around him.

Brad said, “Man, that’s just freaky.”

Joey and I laughed before Suzi said, “They’ve done the same thing to you, Bradley, remember?”

Brad cringed slightly when Sandi asked, “Is that something they can teach?”

I said, “I think you have to be fully empathic to do that kind of thing. They’ve been trying to teach me, but I don’t think my abilities are strong enough yet.”

Joey said, “Why the hell would you want to do that to a guy?”

I said, “Not a guy. A girl, dumbass.”

Joey said, “Oh. But why?”

I said, “Why not?”

Joey thought about that a moment, then shrugged.

Suzi said, “Timmy, I’m still worried about you having to keep secrets.”

I groaned, “What secrets, Suz? You already know what the workshop is for and what happens at the end. Does it really matter I can’t share the details with you?”

Suzi said, “It’s not the details as much as setting a precedent.”

I nodded and said, “I know. But this is my dad’s business. I’m his son, and he wants to share more of his life and knowledge with me. My mom has spent a lot of time learning more about the details just to make sure it’s something I can handle without going off the deep end with it. You’re just going to have to trust my parents know what they’re doing.”

Joey said, “Like how we trusted her about that priest that nearly ruined you?”

I said, “My dad wasn’t going to let me stay that way, remember? That was part of the agreement. And things worked out okay, didn’t they? I’m still me.”

Brad said, “I don’t know, Tim. I don’t think any of us are who we used to be a year ago. I mean, shit. My sister is my slave by your doing. After hearing what all you and Joey did at camp, I’m worried what this coming year will be like.”

I shrugged and said, “Only time will tell.”

Joey grinned and said, “Brad’s worried we’ll turn him to the dark side.”

Brook exclaimed, “Little chance that happening on my watch!”

Brad grinned and said to her, “That’s so fucking true.”

They exchanged a hot tongue filled kiss while Sandi sat there quietly, smiling at them.

I pressed the button to trigger the TV then watched with delight as it rose up from the stage’s floor and then turned itself on. We spent a few minutes flicking through channels before settling on MTV.

After all the sex we had at camp, Joey, Suzi and I weren’t in any need for it, but Brad and Brook were getting pretty heavy in the making out. I had to tell them to cool it after a couple minutes when the twins signaled to me they were bringing Jason to a climax.

Jason had manned up and finally told his father he wanted to go away to college instead of living at home. After his mother learned about his true desires last winter, she had pushed him to apply to other universities. Jason had settled on going to Central State University, which was only around a two-hour drive from home. Frank, while a little disappointed, gave him his blessing, explaining how he understood the desire as that is what he had done. Jason had been relieved and had been a much more pleasant brother to Suzi after that.

That didn’t mean he liked me, but he wasn’t an asshole to me while he was at the Hamilton mansion. Of course, he was in my home. The true test would be the next time I was over at their place.

Brook couldn’t spend the night, so she and Brad headed up to Brad’s room to have sex while they could.

While Brad and Brook were gone, I took Sandi flying in a few birds. The evening was pleasant, and other than playing a few rounds of mixed limbs, we spent most of the time just goofing around and enjoying the study’s sound system.

After the parents and Brook left, the twins shed their clothes while the rest of us stripped down to panties and jockey shorts. Jason was a little uncomfortable over Sandi’s topless state, but Suzi teased him over how he hadn’t even blinked about his own sister going topless.

Jason said, “Shit, Suz. After all that shit you put me through back while Tim was away, I’m immune to you going topless.”

Suzi grinned and said, “Good,” before pulling her panties off and tossing them in his face.

Jason groaned, “Shit. I knew you were going to do that.”

But then he stripped off his jockeys and threw them in her face making her laugh.

At that point, the rest of us started throwing our underwear at each other, then Suzi suggested we go swimming. Nude, of course.

We put our jockeys back on to make the trip to the pool while Suzi and Sandi put on a robe. The twins went nude.

The snack bar was partially stocked, but the soda fountain hadn’t been hooked up yet. I had to explain the fountain wouldn’t be used except for parties.

I spent most of my time at the pool goofing off with Sandi. At times I even forgot she was enslaved to do whatever I asked.

The twins spent the night with Jason, so it was just the three of us in my gigantic bed, something we all made fun of. Joey and I made love to Suzi separately once each before we snuggled up on either side of her to sleep.

Brad, Joey and I worked out in the gym for an hour before breakfast, then Suzi, Jason, Brad and Sandi all went home. Joey and I spent the afternoon checking out the garages, marking a dirt trail for the go-karts and trying out various exercises Suzi’s dad had recommended.

My family was having dinner with Sandra and her family that evening in Marlfield. We left around 3:30 so we could drop Joey off at home around the time his mom got home from work. Sandra lived just outside of Marlfield and was part of my dad’s secretarial pool at his main office. My mom had put a stop to my dad using his women as backrests all the time, though he still did it on occasion when she wasn’t around.

Sandra’s home was in an upper-middle-class subdivision that, while not dedicated to my father’s employees, a large number of the homes were own by his employees.

The BBQ dinner was held outside on their large patio with a dozen other employees and their families. Just like my parents had told me, Sandra and her husband didn’t recall ever meeting me, and I couldn’t find any trace of the women having sex with my dad after they left living with him at the Marlfield mansion. And even the sex I could get them to recall was vague and distant. Their strong feelings of love and loyalty to my dad started way back when he first met them, but from their perspective, they had only experienced his love making a few times while living at the Marlfield mansion before finding their soul mate and future husband.

The kids at the dinner were all younger than me, the oldest being ten. While I could detect their parents had controls in them, none of the children had anything in their heads. The company provided daycare for their children at the office complex, but it was in a separate building to isolate it from any nonsense that might happen there.

I marveled at how every one of the couples there had the same sexual habits and pleasures. They all had enema nozzles in their showers, all had their bedroom isolated from their children’s, and they always started off with vagina sex, but the males only allowed themselves to orgasm while having anal sex. The males rarely used condoms, never had sex with anyone but their spouse and they all followed what the women wanted, much like how Joey and I did with Suzi. Their sex life was rich despite the frequency of it, though part of that was due to the lack of retaining the specifics of what they did together.

It was like sex was as common to them as eating. They didn’t track the number times they did it or how often. Like eating a meal, their memories of sex were vague. They couldn’t tell you what type of sex they had two months ago any more than what they had for breakfast then. But then I suppose it wasn’t that unusual for married couples.

My mom and I went to work with my dad the next morning. Up at six and in the limo at seven, we arrived at his corporate office after a fifteen-minute drive. My dad went straight up to his office while my mom gave me a brief tour. Five buildings, four interconnected, three or four stories, all built within the past six years. There were around five hundred people working there. One building housed Grodmen Enterprises corporate headquarters, two contained the financial company headquarters, and the fourth had a dozen of startups and offices for those who ran his other companies headquartered at other locations.

The fifth building was his family services headquarters that handled the daycare for all the other companies and included a daycare itself. The school-age kids were not there, however. They were attending sports or other recreational day camps offsite.

Employees were all salaried. Once they entered the building, their personas switched to what my dad called their hybrid persona that had access to both persona’s memories. I watched several dozen minds “float” from their everyday home self to their happy, hardworking giving-their-all working bee selves. The transition was startling smooth. And depending on what they had to do, they “floated” closer to the worker bee with less regard to their own desires, but later would float back to something approaching their normal self.

That was more obvious when I watched Sandra’s recognition of me bounce back and forth between last night and the times at the Hamilton mansion. When talking about laying against her chest, the details of the previous night seemed to go fuzzy. Likewise, when I talked about her kids, she floated back towards her normal persona, where the Hamilton mansion was a distant and indistinct memory.

Then it was eight o’clock, and my dad called Sandra and me to his office.

After I closed his office door behind me, my dad walked up to Sandra like he was going to hold her hands in greeting, but at the last second grasped the right side of her face and said quietly but sternly, “Submit.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.