Love's Masters - Cover

Love's Masters

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Chapter 4: Summer Camp Lovers

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Summer Camp Lovers - Tim begins to use his telepathy more freely and shares his secret with more people starting with his friends at summer camp. At school, Tim plays on the football team, works out sexy dances for the school's dance squad, and helps his principal build a peer tutoring program to cover Tim's use of students in his own endeavors. Life goes along well until someone decides Tim is the perfect subject for their own endeavors.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student  

June 27th - July 6th, 1986

That evening, Penny fucked me in the ass with the strap on while Suzi did the same to Joey. Thankfully it didn’t last very long before Penny demanded I lick her again. Joey didn’t get off as lightly, but then he got to fuck Suzi the regular way afterward which I didn’t get to do until that night in the shower.

Saturday was the last full day of camp for the kiddos and it was the standard celebratory events we all remembered from when we had attended camp. There were dunking booths, tug of war, silly eating contests, sack races, and most importantly, no crafts. They were all sick of doing crafts.

The afternoon was spent mostly at the lake, where the kids got to go on float rides across the lake. They all wore life jackets and just sat on the edge of a floating platform with their legs in the water while a motorized trolling boat pulled it out and around the lake, making two stops along the way for the kids to jump in the shallow water and explore the shoreline. I remembered getting the shit scared out of us by a snake on the shore one year. When my cabin was taken out, I made sure there weren’t any snakes on the shore before letting them come ashore.

Part of the fun of being on the float was feeding the fish. I didn’t know what kind of fish they were, but they followed us around the entire lake waiting for when we let the kids toss a handful of fish food into the water. Most of the kids were skittish about leaving their feet in the water whenever the fish swam by them, but I pushed enough thoughts in my boys to booster their bravery as I remembered how cool it was when I finally relaxed and let it happen to me.

That evening, instead of a dance like at the other camps, we had a cookout, sang songs and did some silly dancing. I think I had a kid on my shoulders or my back the entire evening except for when we ate. I knew I was going to have a hard time not crying when they left in the morning.

We were all too tired to fool around that night, and everyone was grateful we got to sleep in an extra hour before the hustle of making sure everyone had their shit packed. I managed to hold back my tears when after breakfast, we made sure our kids got on the right bus and had one last hug goodbye.

After the busses left, we had to help clean the cabins for a couple of hours before being released. The busses wouldn’t return until around three.

Penny, Eric and Randy were sticking close to us, irritating Joey and frustrating some of our other friends. This was our time to mess around, but because I wouldn’t tell the boys to fuck off, I was hesitating on actually doing anything telepathically.

Just before eleven o’clock, Joey finally came over and said in front of everyone, “Just do it already.”

I asked, “Do what?”

“Share your secret with them so we can play some mixed limbs or something.”

Randy said, “We already know his secret power.”

Eric said, “Penny doesn’t. And what’s mixed limbs?”

Penny said scornfully, “Secret power? Are you talking about how he hypnotizes people?”

When I glanced at Suzi and got a nod, I said, “Oh, all right. But you tell them.”

Suzi didn’t hesitate to say, “Timmy’s telepathic.”

When the three of them just looked at us, Mick laughed and said, “Yeah, that’s how I felt.”

Gina said, “He can speak in your head and share what people feel.”

Eric said, “You mean, empathic?”

I said, “No, she means ... Here.”

I swapped Eric and Randy, then swapped Penny and Suzi too.

Suzi’s squawk from Penny’s mouth was quickly followed by Penny’s arm hitting my chest as Suzi complained through Penny’s mouth, “Haven’t I told you to warn me before you do things like that?”

Randy and Eric both exclaimed, “Cool!” while Penny just sat staring at herself, looking shocked.

Suzi was just realizing Penny’s state when Penny suddenly exclaimed, “Is my butt really that wide?”

After we all had a laugh about that, I cut the links to the boys’ groans, but then Joey and I started explaining the rules for mixed limbs.

We had to stop for lunch. Eric and Randy were confused when they discovered they couldn’t talk about the game around others not included in the secret. Their eyes went wide when I thought to them the reason why.

After lunch, the couples took turns using the private room while the rest of us played around in various ways. I also showed everyone how to filter their thoughts so they could send them to me properly and was finding it surprisingly easy to monitor that many people like that. Penny and Randy were a little disturbed by the idea of me being able to read their minds whenever I liked, but Eric was completely the opposite. After having already experienced the empathic connection a few times, he wasn’t the least bit afraid of what I thought of him.

The fun ended when around 1:30 over a private thought channel between him and Randy, Eric decided it was time he told Randy he was gay and that he wanted Randy to fuck him.

I wasn’t paying attention to what they were thinking to each other, but when I felt the drastic change in their emotions, I looked over in time to see Randy pushing Eric’s hand from his leg with a grossed-out expression and then Eric’s face falling.

Eric got up to leave in a fit of tears. I cut all the links I had with people and intercepted Eric before he made it off the lake’s beach.

I didn’t say anything. I just took his hand and led him to Suzi’s tent, where I gave him a hug and let him cry.

When he started calming down, I said, “Give him time. It was just a shock.”

Eric said pitifully, “He told me to never touch him again.”

I said, “I’m sure he’ll feel differently later. Just let him process it. Trust me. This is more about his own fears than anything to do with you.”

Eric tightened his arms around me and said, “Thank you. Thank you for not being mean to me.”

I gave him another kiss on the head and said, “I could never be mean to you, Eric. You’re like my little brother, you know?”

“Like how Joey and you are like brothers?”

Knowing where he was heading with that, I said, “Joey and I have been like that for over eight years. I’ve known you barely a week. And in another week we’ll be heading home. So no. Not like me and Joey.”

Eric’s arms went nearly limp.

I said, “That doesn’t mean I don’t care, though. And I don’t share my secret with just anyone. Uh. I have another secret. It’s not the same as the others, but...”

I waited for Eric to respond, and it took a minute before Eric lifted his head and looked up at me.

I smiled and said, “When I go home next Sunday, I’ll start living my new home. A mansion with a large indoor swimming pool, a ballroom with a professional sound system, a game room with pool tables, pinball machines and a dozen arcade games and over twenty guest rooms. My dad’s a millionaire, Eric. And on Tuesday, the first of July, so am I.”

Eric said with amazement, “You’ll be a millionaire?”

“Fifty million, though part of that is the mansion. I don’t have control of the money, though. It’s in a trust. I’ll get partial control over it when I turn eighteen and the rest when I’m twenty-one.”

“Wow. Could I come and see it sometime?”

I smiled and said, “That’s not a bad idea. I could invite everyone here who knows my secret for a weekend.”

“But could I stay for a week?”

I shrugged and said, “I don’t see why not. The ballroom and south study won’t be finished until late July or early August. The party will have to wait until all that’s ready. But there’s no reason you couldn’t come before then. Where do you live, anyway?”

“Near Springfield.”

“Shit. That’s a good three or four-hour drive from my home. Aren’t there camps closer to you than Tweedy Hills?”

“Everyone knows Tweedy is the best camp with a lake for the money. Where do you live?”

“Oakley. It’s about an hour east from here. Don’t worry about it, though. I can send a limo to pick you up. Or maybe we can pick you up in my dad’s new private jet.”

“A jet? Wow!”

I grinned and said, “I know. Joey’s pushing me to ask about going to see some major league baseball games. We just can’t decide who.”

Eric asked, “What about football?”

I shrugged and said, “I’m not really into football. Though I guess I might be this fall. Joey and Brad want me to join the football team with them. It’ll be a pain in the ass getting ready. I don’t even know how to play yet.”

Eric sat up and asked, “How could you not know how to play football?”

I shrugged and said, “It never really interested me. It’s too violent. I’d much rather play baseball or basketball.”

Eric said, “But that’s what makes football fun.”

I asked, “Do you play?”

“Yep. I played in the Jr league last fall. I’m an offensive tackle. I love wrapping my arms around someone and dragging them to the ground.”

I laughed and said, “Well, I’ll keep that in mind if we ever play together. Do you play any other sports?”

“I’ve played soccer and baseball, but football is what I like the most. I’ve never played basketball other than shooting hoops. Randy says...”

Eric hesitated before continuing, “I guess I don’t need to worry about what he says.”

I said, “Don’t count him out as your friend still. You kind of ambushed him with the whole you wanting him to fuck you. He’s not gay, Eric. You’re going to have to accept he’s more interested in girls. But that doesn’t mean he rejects you being gay. He kind of already knew that.”

“He did?”

I shrugged and said, “The thought had crossed his mind. Just give him time to accept it and don’t push the issue. It was the anal sex that grossed him out. You’re his best friend. He’ll come around.”

Eric sighed and said, “Okay. I don’t know what I’d do without him. We tell each other everything.”

When we returned to the lakeshore, we found everyone had left to get ready for the next group of kids.

The rest of the day followed the same pattern as the previous Sunday minus the arrival of unexpected guests. I was busy plopping simple commands into kids’ heads to ensure they listened to me, then after we drove the cattle to the pavilion a third time and sent them to their tables, I sat back and relaxed while I waited for everyone else to catch up.

One of my new cabinmates was a chatterbox. I knew his and his mother’s life stories by the time we finished snacks and the announcements started. At least he shut up when he had to pay attention.

We all spent the evening with our new wards as there wasn’t a movie that night. The campfire was fun, though. Eric and I read one of our favorites. Eric was getting good at doing the different styles of voices like I did. The nice thing about having a new group of kids was we were able to share the stories all over again.

Suzi had me arrange for Eric and Randy to be with her and Penny on Monday. Eric admitted to me Sunday night that he and Randy had watched what Penny, Suzi, Joey and I had done in the tent a few nights. That was why Randy had been so interested in Penny and Suzi.

Suzi’s own fondness of Eric grew that day helping him and Randy try to come to terms with their differences. Joey was friendly to Eric and was patient when we spent time with him. But to Joey, Eric was just another one of the eight-graders.

When Suzi popped her question to me and Joey at lunch on Tuesday, Joey didn’t know how to take it.

Stopping his burger halfway to his mouth, Joey exclaimed in surprise, “You want to what?”

Suzi said, “Today is Eric’s birthday. He deserves to have his virginity taken by someone who cares for him. I want to do it so he knows what he’s missing with women.”

She added while giving Joey a pleading look, “But I won’t if it upsets you.”

Joey said, “Shit ... I don’t care. But I don’t want to be involved.”

I looked in her eyes, finding her compassion motivating her more than her sexual attraction towards Eric.

After a hug and a kiss on her cheek, I said, “Just be gentle with him. Anything too fast may ruin him. When do you want to do it?”

“During crafts, if that’s okay.”

“Yeah.”

I looked around, then said, “I don’t see him or Randy. Did they come to lunch with you?”

Suzi said while looking around too, “No, they wanted to use the toilets by the showers first, but they should have been here by now. Can you find them?

After seeking the taste of Eric’s mind, I discovered Eric’s self-control had failed him again, just like it had in the tent when he found me passed out with the vibrator in my ass.

Standing up to leave, I said, “Shit. It looks like you might not get the chance to take his virginity. Joey, watch my guys for me. Come on Suz!”

I grabbed Suzi’s hand and started dragging her with me.

As we hurried away from the others, I explained to Suzi, “He’s loaded Randy up on the drink and they’re making out like mad. Eric thinks he can make Randy love him by getting him so horny that they will take each other’s cherries. Shit. We have to hurry.”

We raced down the path to their cabin and got there just as Randy was pressing his dick to Eric’s rose.

“RANDY STOP!” we both yelled.

Randy’s eyes were glazed over with his sexual desire, only momentarily hesitating before he started his plunge.

I reached out with my mind and stopped the motion before it completed, then I had to stop Eric from sitting down on it, his own mind lost in lust.

Eric was frantically trying to pull Randy onto him with his hands, so I took control of their bodies and made them get up and lay down on their own bunks.

I said, “Suzi, I can’t seem to put Randy to sleep. You’re going to have to relieve him while I talk some sense into Eric.”

Suzi sighed, then sat down beside Randy and took his dick in her hand. When I released my hold on Randy’s body, Suzi almost was unable to keep him down. Her handjob pacified him a little, but Suzi had trouble keeping Randy’s hands from wandering onto her.

Eric was frightened nearly out of his wits from being unable to move or speak. I sat down on the edge of his bunk, gently stroking his back as I told him it was okay. I found Eric hadn’t drunk any drink himself which helped. I released my hold on his body slowly, telling him he was okay, and to trust me.

The fear stayed in his eyes but didn’t try to move away when he had complete control over his body again.

I said, “I’m sorry I had to do that. But you almost made a big mistake.”

I waited a moment to let him speak but found him too embarrassed about what had happened. I laid down beside him and I wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his head when he finally wrapped his arms around me too, feeling his fear fade.

“Why did you do that?” Eric finally managed to say.

Moving even with his face, I said, “What you were trying to do, make Randy love you like that. Eric, I thought you understood. You can’t make someone love you with sex. Randy would have never forgiven you.”

“But...”

“I know, you don’t want to, and I know it hurts, but you have to forget Randy. He’s not interested in you in that way. But someone will be, probably several someones. And one of them is here in this room with you.”

Eric said with tears, “But ... I tried. I really tried. But I’m so horny all the time. I need him, but he doesn’t want to do anything like that with me anymore.”

I said, “I think Suzi picked up on that before I did, and I’m the one who can read minds. We were looking for you to ask you ... Eric, for your birthday, Suzi would like to make love to you. Real love. She doesn’t want you to lose your virginity without love.”

“She ... wants to have sex with me?

I said teasingly, “If you don’t mind that she’s a girl.”

“No, I don’t mind at all. But Tim? I really love you. If you really love me? Could you? and Suzi?”

He was looking in my eyes, triggering my empathic connection for a brief moment. He gasped when he felt my feelings, and I nearly did so too.

Eric’s eyes were so full of emotion, I swear they literally glowed with energy before he gave me a huge bear hug and breaking the connection.

I was almost in danger of getting injured, so I turned his hug down a little without his knowledge. Moments later, he turned the pressure off altogether but didn’t discontinue his hold on me. We laid there for several minutes with our arms wrapped around each other, his heartbeat slowing from the peace he had found.

I asked softly, “Do you understand?”

Eric said, “Yes. You’re not going to have sex with me because I’m like your little brother. I guess I feel that way about you too, and I get how it would feel wrong to you to do that sort of thing with me...”

I didn’t prompt him to say anything else even though he left his conversation hanging.

I was proud of him. He was happy just to lay there holding each other in a loose brotherly hug even though he knew he would have sex when he let go. That momentary empathic contact was filled by his love and trust, not by his lust.

Suzi’s fatigue from struggling with Randy forced me to break our embrace.

I reached out and found Randy’s chemically driven lust to have been partially satisfied, enabling me to finally put him to sleep for a short while.

“Thanks,” Suzi said, pulling Randy’s hand out of her brassiere and shirt. Then she sat up and let out a “Whew!”

I nudged Eric towards Randy’s bunk and was surprised by his misinterpretation of my intentions.

Eric sat down beside Suzi, took her hands in his, then looked up into her eyes and said, “Suzi? I just wanted to say thank you. I think you’re the sexiest woman on the planet. I love you.”

He kissed her on each cheek, purposely avoiding her lips each time, then hesitantly pressed his lips against hers. Suzi spent nearly ten minutes teasing him back before allowing him to have a passionate exchange of saliva like he had had with Randy earlier.

As hands started tugging at clothes, I said, “Whoa, slow down, you two. Let go to Suzi’s tent for that. And we need to take care of Randy so he can go back to the others.”

Mentioning Randy cooled Eric down.

After he and Suzi detangled themselves and straightened their clothes, Eric sighed and said, “He looks so...”

When Eric couldn’t finish, I said, “Innocent is the word you’re looking for.”

Eric said softly, “You’re right. Innocent. I can’t believe I tried to make him do it. Come on. Let’s get started before I cry. I’m...” he choked up.

Suzi pulled him to her, and Eric hugged her chest. A few moments later, he let go.

With a teary smile, Eric said to Suzi, “Your boobs gave me a hardon. Maybe I’m not so gay after all.”

Joey sent me, <Lunch is over and we’re breaking up for crafts. You need to do something or the three of you are going to get in trouble.>

I sent back, <I’ll be right there.>

As I got up to leave, I said, “Wake up Randy and see if he can jerk off himself off or something. I’ll be right back. I need to take care of my boys.”

When I returned, I found them on two of the mattresses they had laid on the floor. Randy was awake, and I was very surprised to find Eric and Randy sucking on each other’s faces.

“Randy started it,” Suzi said, looking up with glazed eyes. “I figured it’s the least he could do after all the blowjobs Eric had given him.”

I felt around Randy’s mind and sighed, “Shit.”

When Eric had talked Randy into fucking, he had unknowingly been conditioning Randy. And Randy was still tanked up on the drink. He’d had drunk two full glasses of it, way more than any of us had ever had at one time.

I knelt next to Eric’s head and said, “Eric, the drink is doing things to Randy’s mind. You need to stop before he’s brainwashed.”

Eric froze, then his eyes wide with horror.

Eric suddenly leaped off Randy, saying, “I’m sorry! I didn’t know I was hurting him!”

Suzi said, “Timmy can fix it, can’t you, Timmy?”

I was already deep into Randy’s desperate mind, not really hearing her words. “I need Joey,” was all I said.

Joey ran in out of breath a few minutes later.

Joey wheezed, “I don’t know, Tim. It’s one thing to share your lifeforce, and I’m not even really sure how I do that. What makes you think it will help with the drink’s effects?”

I said, “I don’t know, but it’s worth a try, isn’t it? It’s the only thing I can think of to get the drink out of him fast enough. The only other way would be a lot of sex, and that’s out of the question.”

Joey said, “I don’t understand why you couldn’t just put him back to normal after he gets off.”

I sighed, frustrated. “Everything I do is just adding or redirecting people’s thoughts. This is altering his personality. That’s a lot harder to do without a lot of programming and time. Even then, it usually creates a lot of unforeseen issues. This is almost like what happened to Sandi. Come on! Every second it gets worse.”

Joey and I closed our eyes, then I signaled to Suzi that I would need to link to her and Eric.

While Joey was trying to get his share link to stay open, Suzi said, “Eric, Timmy is going to ... link us together. I’m not sure exactly what’s going to happen, so just stay calm when you start feeling strange. It usually feels wonder ... Oh!”

Joey had worked his share link out, and we were able to form another share link with Randy. When we felt his lifeforce mix with ours, I felt my dick grow instantly hard. I knew it was working, so with my telepathy’s help, Joey had formed two more share links with Suzi and Eric. My arousal diminished sharply, and once we were sure everything has stabilized, I closed all the telepathic links.

Eric asked a moment later, “Why did you stop? It felt awesome.”

I said, “I have to be careful about linking to too many people. If I overdo it, I have to stay in bed for a day or two because my head hurts so bad.”

A bit of an exaggeration, but I didn’t want Eric thinking we could do that sort of thing all the time.

Joey asked, “How do you feel? I feel great myself.”

“Yeah, me too.”

I scanned Randy’s mind and was pleasantly surprised finding the damage not all that bad, and actually appearing to undo itself.

I sighed, “Shit. I’m sorry, guys. It looks like I jumped the gun. Randy’s personality and stuff are returning to normal somehow. I don’t think I have to do anything.”

Joey said, “Well, I have to get back. If you need me to make another house call, you know how to reach me.”

A glance into his eyes revealed how pleased Joey was at my needing his help like that, so I thought to him, <Thanks, partner.>

Joey was grinning as he left the cabin.

Randy was in some kind of horny daze. He wasn’t unconscious and could respond when spoken to, but he just sat around tugging on his semi-hard dick.

We watched Randy for almost an hour, Eric talking about what he had done, and the good times he and Randy had in the past. Eric had put his shorts back on, his modesty amplified from his disgrace.

Finally, I got up to stretch and said, “Well, he’s as normal as he is going to be. The only thing different about him is something I can fix pretty easily.”

Eric asked, “Huh? Tell me, please?”

“He’s confused. Randy still likes girls, but your suggestions about fucking each other are still in him too. And before you get any ideas...”

I reached into Randy’s mind and began inserting commands to counter his new desires. Once I finished, Randy’s hand fell away from his dick, forgotten.

Eric’s shoulders sagged. “Goodbye, Randy,” he whispered.

I peeked in his head and found he had let Randy go. He had accepted Randy would never be his lover. Pain he had felt while thinking he had destroyed his friend had given him the strength to do it. Even while the excitement filled him from the implications of Randy’s altered state, the knowledge that he had tampered with his friend held his ambitions back.

Eric figured he wouldn’t be giving Randy any more blowjobs. So he had mixed feelings about my suggestion.

I said, “Well, someone is going to have to suck him off to bring him back out of his daze. It might as well be you, Eric. That is if you’re still in the loving kind of mood.”

Eric said, “You mean ... after everything I did, you still want to do it?”

Suzi gave her consent by giving Eric’s crotch a squeeze.

Eric looked at Randy and said, “I want to, but ... I don’t think I should ever touch Randy again.”

Suzi and I looked at each other, then Suzi said, “Well, I’m not going to do it. It’s too ... little for me to get excited about. You do it, Timmy.”

Eric asked suspiciously, “I thought you didn’t suck dicks?”

I gave Eric a mysterious smile and said, “I don’t. But I do give blowjobs. Suzi, move your hand so I can demonstrate.”

Suzi’s hand snapped to her lap, then she snapped it to her side when she felt my mind touch hers. I simulated six tongues working their genitals over for a few moments, then stopped.

Suzi whined, “Ohhhh! I hate it when you tease.”

I was staring at Randy, continuing to simulate the tongues at his crotch, and found Eric’s hand going down my shorts.

I groaned, “Eric, please ... I’m concentrating. Suzi will play. I’ll be as quick as I can.”

Reluctantly, Eric’s hand retreated, and I wasn’t paying attention when they moved back to the floor.

They were still in their clothes when the cabin door opened and Eric’s and Randy’s four other cabin mates walked in.

Todd, Peter, Brett, and Robert stood there, staring at Suzi and Eric in each other’s arms.

“Shit,” I said softly, then forced Randy’s orgasm to peak quickly so I could clean up our new mess.

Randy thrashed around for a moment, drawing three gasps and a “shit” from the boys.

Eric started, “Uh ... It’s not what you think.”

Keeping my eyes locked on Randy’s face, I said, “Close the door guys.” Then I said to Eric and Suzi, “He’s still not coming out of his daze. I don’t understand...”

I laughed and removed my initial attempts to get Randy to go to sleep while tanked up on the drink. The moment I pulled out the last command, Randy blinked his eyes and came to.

Handing Randy his shorts and underwear, I asked, “Are you okay?”

Randy’s face turned red while he covered himself with his shorts.

I said, “Shit Randy. What are you embarrassed about? Everyone here has seen you naked before. Well, maybe not Suzi.”

His ears could probably have glowed in the dark when that sank in. I had prepared him so he wouldn’t flip out when I woke him. He just quickly put his underwear on while covering his crotch with his shorts. Once his shorts were on, he sat there looking sheepishly towards Suzi.

Todd finally asked, “What is going on?”

I poked around in each of their heads and decided to just make them forget. I had been tempted to let them watch, but only one had even successfully jerked off.

“We were just having a little discussion. What do you guys think about having a weenie roast tomorrow?”

Their positive replies and sudden relaxed nature made Eric and Randy throw me questioning looks.

I winked at Eric, then whispered to Randy, “They only remember walking in and finding us talking. Do you feel okay?”

Randy nodded but was still a little spaced out.

I said, “Hey. You’re not to blame for anything you did. Eric tricked you, and he’s sorry about that. If you want, I can help you forget it ever happened.”

His eyes were pointed at me, but he wasn’t looking through them. Randy’s mind played back the events, then he blinked and looked at the floor.

Laying his arm over his crotch, Randy said, “No ... That’s okay.”

If he hadn’t done that, I would have never have guessed he had gotten a hardon.

I said, “Okay. Well, Suzi and I have some unfinished business with Eric. How come the four of you came back so early?”

Brett said, “They’re going to start sending kids to the lake again because it’s so hot. They sent us to get swim trunks on.”

In a stern voice, I said, “Sorry, Eric. Looks like you’re going miss the lake while you get what’s coming to you.”

Eric played along, looking glum and disappointed.

As the three of us left, I heard Peter exclaim, “Hey, what’s my bed doing on the floor?”


Suzi and I had to hold Eric’s hands as we walked to her tent to keep him from racing ahead, then Eric started to strip as soon as he entered the tent, accidentally mooning a few boys who were just walking by the gap between the cabins.

While the three boys suddenly forgot what they had seen, Suzi scolded, “Eric, put your clothes back on. We’re not going to just drop on the floor and do it like that.”

I said, “Yeah, Eric. You’re going to make love, not sex, remember?”

Eric took three times as long to get dressed than it took him to strip in the first place.

Suzi looked at me, indicating she wanted to ask me something privately.

I open a two-way with her and thought, <Hi ya, sexy.>

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.