The Adventures of Calvin Michael Johnson - Cover

The Adventures of Calvin Michael Johnson

Copyright© 2020 by Rycliff

Chapter 15

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is my first attempt at a serial, and at a Do Over. I hope to post weekly. our hero is an unlikely one, he doesn't deserve a second chance but he is the only one who can change the course of mankind but it will be a struggle of epic proportions. can he overcome the past and the obstacles set up against him and bring about the evolution of mankind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver  

July 26, - August 1, 1976

Monday

The delivery of the weight bench I had purchased on Saturday arrived early in the morning as arranged. When it was all set up, I started an easy regime of lifting and working out, and worked up to a moderate workout.

I called Eve, thanked her for the date on Saturday night. And asked her to convey my thanks to the rest of the girls. She told me I should tell them myself and gave me their contact information.

I called each of the girls and spent some time talking with them, thanking them. I also said I looked forward to our next date. They all asked me when that would be. I told them it might be a couple of weeks since I had the campout and the start of the football season. They were unhappy, but they understood. We decided to try to get a date before the first day of school. This would be easier in the future with the advantages of a group chat or text app or even a conference call. Dating four girls at this time was not easy at all. Just setting up a single date with everyone and working around all the scheduling issues was an incredible dilemma. I was hoping it was worth the effort. I thought one on one was more of my style. But I have always wanted to experience two or more women at the same time, so I would give it a fair shot.

Mr. James took me to the DMV to get my driver’s license. We arrived a little after nine. I had my birth certificate ready, and I waited in line most of the morning until finally, it was my turn. I gave Mr. James enough money for a train ride into the city and lunch. I figured it was the least I could do.

When the instructor took a look at my car, his eyes lit up just a little. I passed with flying colors. Of course, he had to make markdowns because no one got a perfect score, especially a 16-year-old kid. But he did mention I was very well poised and appeared to be comfortable behind the wheel for a young man of my age.

I walked out of the DMV with my license to drive. I made a stop at the old post office to take care of a couple of things. First, I had to fill out a change of address card. Then I had to pick up all the mail they were holding for me.

The Jameses told me that this weekend would be their annual campout. It was usually in August just before the start of school. But because both RJ and I would be starting football practice next week, they decided to hold it this weekend. Calvin had gone on this trip in the past, which allowed me to retrieve those memories. They went to a small state park on an island in the Upper Peninsula. There was a bridge that connected to the mainland.

Most of the upcoming week was to be spent getting everything ready for the trip. Inspecting the tent and sleeping bags for holes or zipper issues. Checking the camp stove and lanterns that they hadn’t developed leaks. I was to check the car’s spare tire and also gave the car an oil change. Basically, we just made sure everything was ship-shape.

Tuesday

RJ decided to join me in my morning routine, he had no chance of keeping up since he had not worked out all summer. He figured I was just going through the motions and bluffing about how much work I was putting in. I didn’t go easy on him. He was a brother, as well as a friend, and we’d always been competitive, so I pushed him as hard as I was pushing myself. I knew he wasn’t ready, but I also knew if he wanted to have a chance to start as a varsity player, he was going to have to step up to meet the challenge. He wanted to be a receiver or a running back. I think he would make a better receiver, due to his speed and agility. I liked the idea of having to throw it to him.

We continued to work out together for the rest of the week. There was not a great deal of improvement in RJ’s overall stats. However, I did see an increase in his overall determination to prove he was going to make an effort.

Wednesday

I put the T-Bird on jack stands in the workshop, drained the fluids, and replaced them with new ones. I gave the vehicle a tune-up by changing the spark plugs the wires and points and rotor, and I changed the belts. I rotated the tires and checked for missing and burned out lights. They all appeared to be ok. When I had completed that, I took it to the licensing office, and got it registered in my name, and got new license plates. I had a car and freedom, I could drive to school now.

Thursday

We went shopping for traditional camping food items: hot dogs, burgers, and junk food, including smores and pop. And any last minute bits and pieces we’d forgotten.

I decided that it would be the perfect time to fire my rocket. I made sure I had everything that it would require to launch it. I had put a lot of work into it. I was looking forward to seeing how much altitude it would achieve.

Mrs. J had us pack our bags and made sure both of us boys were packing enough clothing to account for any change in the weather or any type of mishap. I think I had enough clothes for a week, and we were only going to be gone for the weekend. And I know RJ was sent to get changes of clothes that he had “forgotten.”

Friday

We left early in the morning. It would take about 8 hours to get to the campsite with a couple of stops for gas and food. It was a good thing I enjoyed car rides. I would bring a book to read along the way. I had just picked up a copy of Robert A. Heinlein’s “Stranger in a Strange land.” I figured I would be able to finish it in the car.

I was reading my book for about the first two hours. I loved it; I had to read it in small dosages. Michael Valentine was not someone you digested without thought. You had to grok it that took some contemplation. And Heinlein could be overbearing at times.

I sat back to enjoy the ride, It is fantastic being a teenager again. I missed a lot my first time by being such a self-centered jerk. I was 16 and too old to be seen with my parents at some hokey resort in the Ozarks. I decided to complain and coax my way into staying home. I missed the last time that my parents decided to go on vacation until I left the house. I realized I ruined the last three summers I was at home. I wish I could take it back and apologize, but I can’t. I can only go forward from this point.

We stopped for a pit stop, which included gas and bathroom use. It was just past noon, and we’ve been on the road for four hours, so we were at the half-way point. I got out of the car and stretched and worked the kinks out of my back. I looked and saw a Big Boy restaurant and remembered I was starving.

Big Boy was across the street from the mobile gas station, where we were filling up the car. I think everyone hinted that lunch sounded like a good idea as well. Mr. James decided to give in to the demands of food and pulled into the Big Boy. I hadn’t had a Big Boy in so long, I couldn’t remember. But it was terrific, and the chocolate shake was thick and creamy. How did we ever accept such a poor excuse for modern fast food when it started with such promise? We allowed convenience to trump quality. It’s a shame; we could demand both. Maybe I need to look at how this occurred as well. But I would think about that later. Right now, I was enjoying the taste of a good burger and a shake. It was the perfect summer treat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.