The Adventures of Calvin Michael Johnson - Cover

The Adventures of Calvin Michael Johnson

Copyright© 2020 by Rycliff

Chapter 11

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is my first attempt at a serial, and at a Do Over. I hope to post weekly. our hero is an unlikely one, he doesn't deserve a second chance but he is the only one who can change the course of mankind but it will be a struggle of epic proportions. can he overcome the past and the obstacles set up against him and bring about the evolution of mankind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver  

Saturday, July 10, 1976

I woke up early, the sun was just rising on the horizon. I dressed for my morning run, and I decided to tempt fate by running at the park once again. I also decided to up my run this morning to three miles instead of two. I didn’t feel that it was much more difficult, but I didn’t want to push too hard too soon. I did my usual cool-down exercises and went back to the hotel. Today I decided I was going to enjoy myself.

I got back to the suite, took my shower, and dressed in casual clothes. Thinking of what I wanted to do today, I decided to call Eve. I dialed the number, and the phone rang. A female voice answered it, her mother I assumed. “Is Eve available to speak, please?” I asked.

“Just a moment. Who may I ask is calling?”

“I am Michael Johnson, ma’am.”

“I see, just a second. Let me get Eve.” She replied.

Remember you can’t go out with boys. You know the rule. No dating. I heard in the background.

Then I heard her voice, “Hello, this is Eve.”

“Eve, it’s Michael. Thank you for giving me your number. I was hoping you’d be willing to spend the day with me.”

“I’d like that, but my mom might not agree. She has a rule about dating boys.”

“Well, maybe we could meet up somewhere, like the pool. Then it wouldn’t be a date. Maybe you could bring a friend or two, and I could bring my friend RJ.” I asked, hoping that with that phrasing, it would not be considered a date by her mom. It’d be just a bunch of friends going to the pool on a Saturday.

“Then afterward, we could all go to get a burger or maybe a pizza or something.”

“Hold on, I’ll check. Let me call you back. What’s your number?”

I gave her the number and told her I would be waiting for her call.

Eve called back about a half-hour later. I was happy to hear that she had been able to get everything put together. Her mom agreed to let her spend the day with her friends and me. I called RJ and told him to meet me at the pool, bring a change of clothes, and be prepared to meet some girls. He was pumped, to say the least. Then he said something that hurt me. “Just don’t leave me all alone this time. Unless, of course, I find a hot chick.” We both laughed about that joke.

The pool was packed. It was the middle of July, and it was hot. The heat brought out many more people to cool off in the water. At the changing room, I paid the dollar for the lock rental, changed into my swimsuit, and put everything else into the locker.

I walked out to the pool and was mobbed by RJ, who was just arriving.

“Hey bro, how are you? Are you doing alright? Are you going to move back to the house? Are you going to repair it, or what?” He started to ask another question when I interrupted.

“Hold up, one question at a time. Let me answer one before the next one, okay? First, I don’t think I will be moving back to the house. With that said, I would like to talk to your parents either tonight or tomorrow. Secondly, physically I am fine, emotionally, it could be better. My uncle has left me, and I don’t know where he is. Also, I arranged for us to hang out with some girls today. They will probably be a bit older than us, so don’t embarrass me. Oh, one last thing, Eve is the girl I am interested in, so please don’t try anything with her.”

We jumped into the pool. I started to swim laps to get warmed up. I wanted a rematch with Eve. I knew I can do better than last time. I might not beat Eve today, but I will by the end of the summer. RJ was trying to keep up with me, but I was already three laps ahead of him. Suddenly I was attacked. I was pulled into the water. I twisted and turned. Trying to get the attacker off of me, I was able to get myself oriented, and then I saw that it was RJ. I knew everything would be ok. I grabbed him with both hands and pulled him to the bottom. I used the pool floor as a springboard, putting everything into the push-off. I broke the surface of the water and gulped a big deep breath of air. I needed it. I was at my limit for holding my breath. Just then, RJ came up and tried to grab me again. I knew he was playing, but it was getting out of hand. This was almost real. I mean, it was just roughhousing between friends, but it was getting a little bit serious. I picked him up and threw him a few feet away, and he fell into the water. He turned and swam right at me. I dove back into the water and swam to the deep end. I knew RJ would not follow me. He didn’t like swimming in water he couldn’t stand up in. I reached the ladder on the deep end side of the pool and climbed out.

I was just in time to see Eve and three young girls arrive. They were smoking hot. They were all about 16 or 17 years old if their physical development was any clue. The girls were wearing shorts and t-shirts. And they had bikini two-piece bathing suits under their clothes or at least the bikini tops were under the t-shirts. Eve also was wearing a t-shirt. I could see that she was wearing a one-piece bathing suit under hers. The girls all looked at me and giggled.

“Hey Eve, you made it!” I exclaimed.

“Hello, Michael,” Eve said. “Let me introduce...”

Just then, RJ showed up and started to introduce himself to Eve. He thrust forward his hand.

“Hello there. I am Raymond James. RJ to my friends. He said with a smile.

“What the hell, man!” I said with a bit more anger than he expected.

“Eve. I apologize for my friend being a jerk.”

“May I introduce you to Lisa, Patti and Mary Anne,” Eve continued.

Each of the girls smiled in turn. Mary Anne said we could call her Mary.

Lisa was about 5’5”. She has a dark complexion with incredibly delicate features and bright, expressive eyes, and a nose that gives her face character. It was slightly crooked like it’d been broken. It made me wonder how it happened. Her hair is crinkly and lustrous, she has a long neck and soft shoulders. I could see dimples on each side of her clavicles. Her arms were long and thin. Her fingernails were coated with clear nail polish, and she has I would guess B cup breasts.

Patti was shorter, maybe 5’2”. She was lighter than Lisa but darker than Eve. She has long hair and green eyes, which I had to look at a second time to make sure I saw correctly. They are green as emeralds, beautiful jewels in a dark pool. She has a narrow face and a long slim nose, smallish breasts, barely A’s, but they are cute on her. She has a thin waist, flared hips, and a round ass. Not quite a bubble butt, but close.

Mary Anne was white. I mention this only because she was the first white person my age I’d seen since returning. She is incredibly good looking, but for some reason, I feel a stronger attraction to Eve than Mary Anne. I found that slightly odd. I was, after all, a white boy in spirit. I mean, I had thought of myself as white. But when I looked at this ridiculously hot white girl, I preferred the Black girl. I had never had any kinks, nor had I ever been attracted to African Americans the first time. Yet, I was very attracted to Eve. Mary Anne was maybe 5’ 7” tall. Long curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Scandinavian features that she covers with blush and rouge. She wore a little too much makeup, in my opinion. Her breasts are the biggest of the girls. She has a slim waist is very fit. Her ass is small and tight at the top of long legs. She looked to be as athletic as Eve. So, I surmised she was a cheerleader.

RJ was acting a bit odd, he kept trying to interact with the girls, but was being just a bit overbearing. He wasn’t being a jerk but was just being himself. He had always been nerdy, I thought if I introduced him, it might go better, but so far, it was not going well.

“RJ, come with me. We need to let these girls go to the changing rooms. Let’s go get some snacks for everyone.”

“Okay.”

Then I frog marched him away from the girls. “Excuse us, ladies. I think an attitude adjustment is in order.”

I took him out to the parking lot. “Dude, you got to cool it, you are not making a good first impression. You have to act less nerd-like. I know you are a bit inexperienced. But relax a little, remember, these girls are here because they want to meet us and hang out. The hard part is done. We just have to let things happen naturally. So, which one are you interested in?

He looked at me, kind of funny.

“What one would you like to get to know better, I know you aren’t this dense?”

“I think I like the idea of doing a white girl, so I guess I’ll get to know Mary Anne. I like the idea of breaking her in half. Most white girls think us black guys have huge cocks, so it will be fun to see if she is a squealer. So, let me play my game. If she thinks I am a nerd, she’ll figure I’m safe. Then I can move in for the score.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.