The Adventures of Calvin Michael Johnson - Cover

The Adventures of Calvin Michael Johnson

Copyright© 2020 by Rycliff

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is my first attempt at a serial, and at a Do Over. I hope to post weekly. our hero is an unlikely one, he doesn't deserve a second chance but he is the only one who can change the course of mankind but it will be a struggle of epic proportions. can he overcome the past and the obstacles set up against him and bring about the evolution of mankind.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver  

Monday, July 5,1976

Doctor Albright arrived just after breakfast. He had a new bunch of students with him. I guess this made sense, it being a new week.

“Michael, the results of your x-rays have come in. Your orthopedist and I have gone over them. It’s simply amazing. There is no evidence of any injuries. All of your bones have completely healed. If I hadn’t seen your earlier sets of images, I would not believe you were ever hurt. We are going to arrange for the casts to be removed. Everything else seems to be completely healed, as well. There is nothing to indicate you are suffering from any internal injuries. All of your labs came back as normal, better than normal. Your casts can be removed, and I am ordering your discharge paperwork to be done. You should be out of here and on your way home by mid-morning or this afternoon at the latest.”

“That sounds great. I can finally get out of this room.” I said without thinking.

“From what I hear, you’ve already escaped this room.” He said with a chuckle.

“Well, Michael, I’ll leave you in the capable hands of intern Conners.”

A young-looking male stepped forward. He introduced himself and said he is going to remove the casts and bandages. He used the call button to have a nurse come in and bring the necessary equipment to accomplish the task. Within no time, I was out of the casts and bandages.

Nurse Maxwell entered the room. “I have received news of your impending discharge. I see those restrictive casts are off, and the bandages have been removed. I guess you are happy to have that over and done with.”

“Oh yes, most definitely. I am also ready to get a shower and get into regular clothes,” I reply.

“Well, in that case, I will leave you to it, I’ll be back later to check you out. I’ll also try and get in touch with your uncle, so he knows you’ll be leaving today.”

With that, she turned and left the room.

After she left, I went to the restroom and turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot. It didn’t get to a temperature I would have liked, only warm at best. I took off the hospital gown and stepped into the shower. I relished the experience of getting clean after all those bed baths.

I started to jack off as I showered. I became familiar with my new body, arms, legs, torso, I spent a bit of time on my package. As I examined myself, I swelled and hardened. I was surprised by the heft of it, It’s not enormous, but it’s thick and heavily veined, a little over 5 inches in length at a guess with a big bulbous mushroom head. It was weird looking at a dick that didn’t belong to me. I mean, it was obviously mine now, but it certainly wasn’t the one I was familiar with using. I continued to stroke my cock.

I hadn’t jacked off in a long time, the sensation was incredible. As I continued to jack off, I started to think about Eve. Young, petite, and sexy as hell, I envisioned her naked and her breasts and pussy exposed to me. I imagined my hands on her, touching her, and kissing her, and ultimately making love to her. At that point, I lost it, I erupted, I shot a thick load of cum onto the shower floor.

I don’t remember the last time I had cum like that. In my former life, it got to the point that I simply didn’t care about sex anymore. It was over too soon, or it never started, I lost the sensations due to poor health. I would cum in small quantities if at all. It got to the point that I simply didn’t care about sex anymore, why keep embarrassing myself. So, I stopped trying at about 55 and decided I had finally reached the age of a sexless existence.

But here and now, that was amazing. Not only can I get hard, but I was bigger and thicker than ever. I would enjoy breaking in the new equipment.

I had gotten used to Cumming in small quantities. Oh, man being a teenager again was just incredible.

I finally had to get out of the shower. I took a towel and dried myself off. I hadn’t brought any clothes in with me, so I stepped back into the room while drying my hair. I wasn’t wearing a towel around my waist. It wasn’t like I shared the room with anyone. I figured it wouldn’t matter.

As I stepped into the room, I heard an eek. I pulled the towel away from my head and face and stared right into Eve’s eyes. Oh Shit! I was so shocked I dropped the towel. I covered my pubic region and then found I had another problem. Teenage hormones strike again.

I was rigid, and it felt like a steel pole. And I was glued to the floor with embarrassment and fear.

Eve averted her eyes, but not before she got an eyeful of my penis. I detected a thin smile on her face, and I saw her eyes light up briefly before feigning disinterest. She was holding the sheets that came off my bed. She took one and threw it at me. I think she intentionally threw it high. I didn’t have time to think. I had to reach up to catch it, which exposed me to her gaze again.

It was mortifying, so much so that I was speechless. It’s not like I haven’t been naked in front of a female before. I had, but this was different. She was fully clothed. I had just fantasied about having sex with her. And I was very attracted to her. I wanted to try and act cool. I wanted to ask her out on a date but now didn’t seem like the right time. I carefully wrapped the sheet around me and walked to the chair where my clothes were waiting. I excused myself, grabbed a pair of clean underwear, and put them on under cover of the sheet. I took my pants and slid them on. Then I put on my shirt, and when I was finally appropriately dressed, I handed the sheet back to Eve.

“I’m sorry,” Eve stated. “I heard the shower running. I figured I had time to get in and get out before you got out. Of course, I figured you’d have appropriate clothing on before coming back into the room.”

“I have to apologize as well. It was a bad judgment call. I should have realized that someone could come into the room while I was in the shower. I’m sorry for my unthinking behavior and exposing myself to you. I hope you can forgive me.”

“I don’t think I have been too badly traumatized.” She answered with a smile. “In fact, I am curious, but like a good girl, I can’t ask.” the rest of the comment just trailed off. “I really have to attend to the rest of my duties. I heard you were being discharged today. I wanted to see you before you left, but that was a bit more than I expected. Michael, promise you will call me. I’d like to get to know you better, even if we are just friends.”

Oh, I want to be more than just friends, I thought to myself. Much, much more than friends.

“Yes, I would like that. And maybe we could go out on a date,” I asked expectantly.

“Yes, I would like that but, my mom has final veto power on that,” She said without emotion.

Wow, and I thought I had some strict parents.

“I think it’s because they had to get married so young. I was kind of an accident. And I think mom wants to prevent me from having to go through what they went through. Besides, I have not had a lot of opportunities for daydreaming about boys. I do have a plan. Boys aren’t that high on the list right now. Maybe when I’ve finished with Medical School. Not that I don’t think I would enjoy your company. I just have to keep on track if I want to become a doctor.” After saying this, she left the room.

My uncle entered the room, “Are you ready to leave Michael.” He asked.

“I haven’t received my discharge papers yet, but I am more than ready to blow this popsicle stand.”

Just then there was a knock at the door. A bespectacled, owlish man came into the room. He was short, balding, and he carried a folder in his arms. This guy could only be an accountant or administrator. “I am Mr. Nelson; I work for the billing department. I hate to have to make your acquaintance under these circumstances. I must inform you of the bill that has accrued. Unfortunately, there is also a problem with the emergency room bills for your parents. This folder contains the itemized bills for each of them and yours. It is a considerable amount. Obviously, we don’t expect it to be paid all at once, but we must discuss a payment plan to ensure that the bill will be met eventually.”

I handed the man, Mr. Sawyer’s business card. “This is the contact information for my attorney. He is the one taking care of this for me. Please do not contact me again concerning this matter. Any other questions or concerns should be addressed to him directly.” I said in a businesslike manner. I am almost convinced that this was a threat of some kind. They wouldn’t release me without some sort of payment plan in place. I’m also sure if I were white, that this conversation would never have happened. This incident tempted me to sue for discrimination. But the hassle was more bother than any resulting settlement would be. So, in the end, I just let the matter drop.

I gathered my things and informed the nurse’s station that I was leaving. I saw no need to prolong this any further. Besides, Mr. Nelson had pissed me off. I didn’t care if the hospital was ready for my departure. I was, and I wasn’t going to continue waiting.

Uncle Lucas and I walked out of the room, and an orderly tried to stop me from leaving. He lost that argument. I simply kept walking. He insisted I had to go in a wheelchair. “After all, you have suffered extensive injuries,” he said, reading my chart.

I simply replied, “I’m fine. I’m walking and, that’s that.” He had no response to this unassailable logic. We made our way to Uncle Lucas’s car, a blue Buick Electra 225.

“You know, now that you are going to be working for Ford Motor Company, it might not look to good to be driving a GM product. You might want to consider getting a Lincoln. At least that would be made by the same company. Heck, you might even get an employee discount.”

“Yeah, I know, I love this car. And Lincoln is so stodgy, and they don’t have the same style as this car,” he replied. “Ok. How about a brand new 1977 Mercury Cougar XR7? They are stylish and sporty, and they have a powerful V8. It would be just the right car for you.”

Of course, now that I was old enough to drive and I could use it as well. By the beginning of the 80s, all the new cars would be underpowered and undersized, no fun to drive or to ride in. I wanted to change that. But one problem at a time.

“Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to look. But not today, we have things to do. I don’t start my new job until next week. They wanted me to start today, but I needed to pick you up. When they heard about you, they decided to let me start Monday the 12th. Also, there is something they want to talk to you about. They said that the human resources department would be in touch.”

We got into the car and headed home. Calvin’s parents lived in a friendly, all-black, older but well-kept neighborhood. The homes were small, and the yards were tiny. I retrieved all of Calvin’s memories of the house, so I wouldn’t be shocked, surprised, or unable to locate necessary things.

His memories didn’t paint a pretty picture; the house needed paint both inside and out. The roof leaked. Every time it rained, a bucket in the kitchen filled up. It was old, or at least to Calvin’s way of thinking. It was a small white one-story, two-bedroom, one bath, house, with a small detached garage. The yard was well kept. I knew that because I was responsible for the mowing, raking, and weed pulling all through the summer. It was one chore I was not looking forward to it. It beat out shoveling the drive and the sidewalk in the winter, but not by much.

Too soon, we arrived at the house and pulled into the drive. The garage needed repairs as well. There was a piece of plywood where a window was supposed to be. The door seems to be off the track or maybe just leaning. But it was still able to lock. I guess it was okay for now. We walked up to the front door, and next to it, hanging right beside the doorbell was the mailbox. I instinctively opened it up and got out the mail. On the step was a couple of newspapers. I picked those up as well. Uncle Lucas unlocked the front door, and we went inside. I put the mail on the entry hall table, there just for that purpose. I noticed that there was a piece of mail that was stamped and ready to be sent, so I put it in the mailbox and raised the little red flag.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.